Oh Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
The family loves each other a lot.
7.4k words
4.54
129.6k
32
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The family changed their lives when Bob and his wife Gabriela decided to fulfill their fantasy of owning and operating a swingers retreat. Their children Daisy and Gary had practiced their sexual experimentation on each other with their parents consent. With the sale of their home and business the extra money in the bank accounts made it all possible.

The internet advertisements brought in hundreds of interested parties booking in advance several weekends and full weeks. A local nudist chapter took the first week and a swingers club took the second. After that it was steady bookings for the rest of the first season.

Gary and Daisy spent so much time getting the camp ready they didn't even know what it's theme was, "Daisy did mom or dad tell you what kind of people are coming?" he asked as they walked along the edge of the water towards the dock.

Picking up a rock she skimmed it on the water and said, "No but with the largest cabin set up with couches and bedrooms with no walls I figure it will be scouts or something. Funny thing is the mirrors on every wall but mirrors make a room look bigger I guess. I think it's pretty cool, like a giant guest room."

Skimming his own rock Gary had a skeptical look on his face, "Every time I ask mom she just smiles and says, 'You'll see,' I think their up to something but I don't know what. That cabin at the far end of the lake is the weirdest not being allowed to see in it until we open."

Daisy got a big grin on her face, "Mom and dad are going into town Friday and Saturday, want to sneak in and check it out?"

"Most definitely!" grabbing her hand they went on the dock and started to neck.

Daisy had been on the pill for several months enjoying her brother and father fucking her. She usually was sore after her dad pounded her pussy for an hour but didn't mind it because her mom would suck out all his cum when he finished.

Watching as Daisy gets pounded by their dad Gary would usually get a blow job from mom or get to fuck her in the ass; now that was cool. Blowing a load deep in her bowels was an intense turn on; watching as it ran out he got hard again. Daisy never could get more than half of her dad's dick in her mouth because it was so thick but she got exceptional at swallowing his until his balls hit her chin.

Their mom introduced them to other things like lesbian sex and having the guys jerk off on the girls while they watched or kissed and fingered each other. The best was when Gabriela fulfilled her fantasy of getting Gary's cock in her ass, Bob's in her pussy and Daisy sitting on her face. She had so many orgasms she passed out with cum leaking from her openings. Daisy wasn't satisfied so she gave each of them a blow job while they took turns fucking her.

Bob and Gabriela were leaving for an overnight in town to meet some potential clients, "See you on Saturday night late, ok? Why don't you two go look at the last cabin I fixed up by the lake, its open. Spend the night and enjoy yourselves, love you bye."

Daisy and Gary looked at each other and she said, "It's like they can read our minds, that's just weird." Waving to them they went into the house got some provisions and hopped on the Gator.

The cabin was almost invisible from the trail as it blended in to the forest. Jumping off the Gator they both went inside and turned on the lights. The walls were covered in mirrors and the lighting came form light troughs around the ceiling. Gary saw a large panel with switches on it and small labels. Pushing one a cover came down over some select mirrors. Pushing several more he had all but just a few covered over.

"That's better, I didn't like all that. It was like being in a fun house," Daisy nodded.

"Push some more, see what happens," she said.

Pushing another, the flat screen TV which looked like a painting turned on to reveal a selection of porn movies in a lot of subjects from the menu on the screen.

"Cool," she said.

Another revealed their were video cameras all over the place from different angles and some that worked without the lights on.

Next a platform bed came down from the wall and she noticed some eye bolts in the ceiling, "What are those for?"

Pressing another gave them the answer in a hidden cabinet there were harnesses, dildos of assorted sizes, butt plugs, lotions creams and oils, condoms, blow job tools, leather outfits the list was amazing.

She went over and pulled the harness off the pegs then noticed the video on the shelf, 'Fuck Harness Instructional Video'. "Oh we have got to try this out!" jumping on the bed she was giggling like a little girl. "I can't believe dad built all this for us!"

Grinning Gary said, "I think I figured out what kind of camp it is. It's a swinger's camp!" laughing he fell on the bed.

"A what? What's a swinger's camp?" Daisy was trying to figure the harness out, setting it down on the bed she grabbed his foot tickled him and asked again, "Come on silly what is it?"

Catching his breath he giggled and said, "I'll show you," going to the TV he found the internet connection and brought up some swinger web sites. Several had short teaser films of couples fucking and sucking different partners.

Daisy sat down on the bed next to him, "That's so cool! Look for some more."

Gary found the menu and saw one with a picture of the lake on the page, "Hey that looks like the lake!" scrolling through more pictures he said, "It is the lake! Look there is the dock, our cabin, the others including this one. It's called the movie house. Mom and dad are going to use this cabin for filming people having sex!"

Daisy noticed the pictures of this room were from different angles all near the ceiling. Getting up she started to walk around the outside wall looking for the cameras while Gary scrolled through the web site.

"It says here we'll be open the first of next month," he said. Then watching her it finally dawned on him what she was looking for, "Find any yet?"

Glancing back at him she smiled, "Yeah only about a dozen so far. Come here and look," waving him over she pointed out where they were hidden in knots or cracks in the wood siding. "Let's find the recorder then we can make our own movie," smiling she grabbed the wireless keyboard. Her search didn't reveal where it could be, "Well where would they put it?"

Gary said, "I bet it's in the main house so they can edit it from there and attach it to the web site. Wait, go to the menu again."

Pulling up the menu he took over the keyboard while she watched.

Finding an icon of a camera he opened it and the big screen changed to the view of all the cameras in little windows. By clicking on each one it would fill the screen. Enlarging the one pointing at the hot-tub on the deck he smiled and put his arm around her shoulder, "Feel like making a movie?"

Grinning at him she kissed his lips stood up and started to strip out of her clothes. Every time he watched her undress his cock would get hard, "I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching you take your clothes off."

Standing up he pulled off his shirt threw it on the floor and dropped his pants around his ankles.

Coming over to him Daisy wrapped her hands around his hardening cock, "Yeah I noticed, come on let's get wet," leading him by his penis she opened the door and pulled him towards the tub. Taking the cover off the tub they slipped down in the hot water up to their chins.

Gary still had his erection but the water was helping him relax. Letting his head rest against the side he closed his eyes, "Oh this feels good."

Daisy mimicked what he was doing, "Yeah it feels great."

They just sat there holding hands under the water but after some minutes she started to get horny again. Sliding closer to him she leaned over and started to place small kisses on his face and neck while her hand caressed and stroked his chest and arm. She could feel the head of his cock touching her elbow under the water.

He had his arm around her waist running his fingers over her lower back feeling her hard nipple press into his chest.

No words were spoken as they enjoyed the touch of their hands and fingers on each others skin. Gary turned his face towards her kissing her face tracing his lips down her chin onto her neck. She moved her other hand onto his thigh scratching his leg next to his sack barely brushing him with the back of her hand.

He moved his free hand onto her shoulder letting it slowly slide down onto her side next to the swelling of her breast moving down to run his fingers up and down her inner thigh stopping just short of her vagina.

They both continued for several minutes kissing and caressing each other never touching anywhere but for a few seconds. Never grasping or inserting into each others genital areas. Their breathing quickened and became more pronounced when they would break apart.

Daisy looked in his eyes, "Do you want me Gary?"

He gasped for breath and said, "Yes I want you real bad Daisy. Let's not do it in the tub though because we'll just have to clean it later, ok?" running the back of his hand over her nipple she sighed and arched her back.

"Damn, you're a tease. Sit up on the edge and I'll suck your cock," kissing him she ran her tongue in his mouth while placing her palm on his shaft and cupping his balls. "I'd rather drain you and worry about the tub later."

Squeezing her nipple between his fingers he nodded and breaking contact he stood up sitting on the edge of the tub. Grabbing his shaft he started to stroke himself. "You remember when I told you I would tell you something later?" Seeing her nod he continued to stroke his cock while she moved between his legs.

Staring at his hand while he jerked off she said, "Yeah I remember, why what is it?" leaning in she licked the head of his dick while massaging his balls.

Grinning he said, "This, watch." Putting his feet on the seat he bent down and sucked almost six inches in his mouth pulling off with a soft plop. Smiling he continued to lick the head, "Well what do you think?"

Her mouth had dropped open as she saw his cock going in his mouth, "Oh my God! That is amazing! Have you ever cum in your own mouth? Did you like it because I know I do," she continued to rub his sack. "Do it again!"

Looking her in the eye he slowly sucked his shaft in letting his saliva run down onto his fingers. Having her watch made him want to cum, moving his mouth faster he could feel his shaft swell in anticipation of shooting out his load. Faster and faster he sucked his own cock using his hand he stroked what he couldn't fit in his mouth. His saliva was running down on his hand when she pulled it away and replaced it with her own.

Moving between his legs she licked first one ball then the other sucking his sack in her mouth. With her other hand she gently pushed her finger into his rectum making him moan around his cock.

Moving her finger in his ass she brought her face up next to his, "That's it baby suck that cock shoot in your mouth honey. I want to watch it dump it's cum Gary, do it. Oh God its so hot baby, suck it." Fingering her pussy she was having mini-orgasms as she watched him.

Gary was ready, just leaving the head in his mouth he shot a long rope of his sperm down his throat. Swallowing, he pulled his mouth off pinched the shaft then pulled her face over it spraying her with the rest. Pushing him down her throat she sucked the remaining cum out licking him clean. Grabbing the sides of his face she jammed her tongue in his mouth sharing what remained of his load.

Licking her face he said, "Well what do you think?"

Wrapping her arms around him she covered his face with kisses, "Oh Gary I love you. That was incredible."

Because his cock was pressed between her breasts he stayed hard, "I wanted to tell you and show you for a long time. We just never got enough time alone."

Looking down between them she pressed her breasts around his shaft leaning down she licked the head, "I love how you stay hard. Now let's go inside where it's warm and dry so you can fuck my brains out." Both of them made there way into the cabin.

Hand in hand they got in the shower to rinse the chlorine off. He soaped her breasts and between her legs and she washed his chest, stomach, ass and cock.

Drying off they clung to each other kissing and caressing as they fell onto the bed.

Looking at him as she stroked his face she said, "I want to try something, wait a minute." Getting up she opened the cabinet full of goodies grabbed some items and dropped them on the bed. There were sex oils, a large dildo, butt plug, and the harness instruction DVD.

Opening the oil she started to rub it on the butt plug, "I watch mom when you fuck her in the ass, she really enjoys it so I want to try it too. Here help me." Turning around she got on her knees with her ass in the air, "Go slow though and let me get used to it."

He took the plug slick with the oil in his hand bent down and started to stick his tongue in her to help loosen up her muscles. Soon he could push his tongue in about an inch fucking her with it. Then he stuck his oiled finger in, and then two the more she relaxed. When he thought she was loose enough he slowly pushed the plug in a little at a time until it stopped on her cheeks. Pulling it out slowly he dripped some more oil on it and slid it in again, after several penetrations her anal channel stayed open when he pulled it out.

Daisy at first didn't know what to expect but as her sphincter relaxed she enjoyed the feeling of fullness she got. Grunting as Gary fucked her asshole with the plug she said, "Oh, I like it. It feels weird at first but the more you do it the better it fells." Pushing back against his thrusts she started to pant and moan, "Oh Gary it feels so good baby!"

With his free hand he picked up the ten inch dildo and turned it on. Pulling the plug out of her ass he slid the fake cock in her until only a little bit was left. Twisting it as he reamed her hole she pulled her cheeks apart to get more inside.

"Yes, yes, yes. That's it honey fuck my ass. Shit I'm cumming, oh fuck! Ummmmmmmmngggg!"

Gary's cock was an iron rod while he watched his sister's ass swallow the rubber cock. He couldn't wait any longer, getting on his knees behind her he pulled the fake one out and slipped his in its place. Being larger she screamed with pleasure as he went deeper than the other did. Grabbing her hips he continued to slam his cock in her bowels. The sweat was pouring off both their bodies soaking the bed spread. With a final thrust he dumped another load of cum but this time deep inside her anal canal. Her muscles gently clamped down on his shaft milking his seed out as he continued to stroke his cock in her.

When he was drained his softening penis slowly slid out letting his sperm drip down on the bed.

Falling onto her back she tried to catch her breath, "Oh my God! That was amazing; no wonder mom likes it so much. When you started to fuck me I kept having these mini-orgasms," she giggled and jumped off the bed going to the cabinet. "Shit I need to have my pussy fucked now," grabbing another fake cock Daisy found one she could set on the floor and squat down on. Moving to the side of the bed so Gary could watch she smiled at him, "I just want you to watch me," looking at his cock as it started to swell and rise she laughed. "I think we might want to get cleaned up first," she said and pointed to his dick.

Looking down he could see he was covered in their combined juices and her shit that had been softened from his cum, "Yeah I guess so, nasty huh?" smiling he headed for the shower again.

Standing up she giggled again, "You're not fucking me with that nasty shit stick buster!"

They got in the shower and scrubbed each other clean. Trying not to start something she got out first and dried off fascinated by his body and his cock as it swung between his legs. Gazing at him she couldn't keep the smile off her face.

He looked at her from under the towel, "See anything you like little girl." He let his dick swing from leg to leg.

Laughing she said, "Yeah several things. You know it amazes me how the girls in school could miss out on not getting you for themselves. If they only knew you without clothes on I'm sure none of them would want to share you. I see more in you than any of them could though and I'm only willing to share you with mom and dad for now." Coming over to him she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, "Although the idea of some other partners to share is a turn on."

Moving hand in hand they sat on the bed necking. Breaking contact she pushed him down on his back, "I changed my mind. I don't want that old dildo I need to have the real thing."

Kneeling between his legs she kissed her way up one leg then the other watching as his cock swelled to its full size. Running her tongue over his balls she gently held his sack in her hand feeding one testicle at a time in her mouth sucking it and rolling it around on her tongue.

"Oh Daisy it feels so good." Gary pulled his knees up and spread his legs giving her access to his asshole.

Pulling his big sack up she moved her tongue down to circle his anus tickling his opening with just the tip then forcing it inside making him raise his hips and moan. "You like that baby? Do you like my tongue in your ass?" Wetting her finger she slid it in up to the second knuckle wiggling it. His cock was dripping pre-cum out of the slit onto his belly.

Keeping her finger pumping in him she moved up kissing his balls then running her tongue along the shaft to the head sucking his lube in her mouth.

Kissing the head she said, "I love to suck your cock."

Moving along his belly she stuck her tongue in his belly button then sucked his nipple in her mouth nibbling on it. Pulling her finger out of his ass she wrapped her hand around his cock stroking him slowly from the base to his weeping slit. Moving her face up to his she passionately kissed him, sucking on each others tongues.

Throwing her leg over his stomach she slid his throbbing member in her wet opening forcing it between her lips. Releasing him she sat back until he hit bottom. With her mouth open she sighed with delight, "Ahhhhhhhhh, it feels so good in me Gary. Your cock fills me up. Ummmmmmmm." Resting her ass on his thighs she moved her hips from side to side letting him feel every square inch of her pussy as she used her muscles to milk his shaft.

Gary was in heaven, he couldn't say anything just enjoy the feelings she gave him. Using his muscles he expanded the shaft and head of his cock as she rolled her hips front to back, "Ummmmmmmm."

After several minutes Daisy started to move up and down riding him; starting out slowly then faster then slower. Grinding her cunt down on him she lowered her face to kiss him sticking her tongue in his mouth then drawing his out to suck on like a small cock.

They seemed to go on for ever enjoying the sensations. Daisy pulled off him and turned around, "I want you to watch while you fuck me." Lowering down she squatted on his cock while he guided it in her pussy. Leaning forward she used her arms to maintain her balance and her legs to impale her vagina on his cock. In this position her clit was in direct contact with him while she continued to bounce up and down.

Gary watched as his penis disappeared in her marveling as the lips gripped him, "Yeah that's it Daisy fuck me, use my cock baby."

She was having trouble focusing on what she was doing because of the friction on her clit. Sending her vaginal muscles into overtime as she would slide up they gripped him like a soft glove; as she came down her uterus would open swallowing his cock as if it was in soft butter.

Her breathing was getting labored and he knew she was close, grabbing her hips he started to slam his cock in her pussy giving her legs a break, "Uh, uh, uh!" He would grunt each time he went in all the way.

12