Oh Celia!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning Tyler grabbed her around the waist, stood up, spun her around, and bent her over the couch. Her gapping wide, super wet pussy staring him in the face between two perfectly round bent over ass cheeks.

"Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god," Celia gasped out of breath, not yet recovered from her orgasm. She began to wiggle her ass slowly back and forth in Tyler's face.

"You want to fuck my little cunt some more? Look how fucking wet and stretched it is from your big fucking dick," She smiled back at him teasing his iron hard cock some more.

"Fuck, baby, look how fucking hard your big dick is," Tyler's dick twitched and spasmed. It looked angry, merciless and intimidating.

Celia looked back over her arched back and young rounded ass at his big perfect cock. Her pussy was so completely defiled and yet so eager and greedy for more. She began to spread her small labia for Tyler.

"Fuck I want more, baby. I want you to slide that fucking monster cock all the way back inside me."

Tyler grabbed his cock and straddled Celia's small bent over body, grabbing her long dark hair in his hand and pressing his enormous cockhead against her entrance.

"Oh my fucking god! It's still soooo fucking giant in my little pussy!!"

Tyler slammed his hips forward, stretching her lips beyond comprehension, and driving his meat to impossible depths within Celia.

"AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! It's in my fucking stomach!!" Tyler continued to powerfuck his dick into Celia as he grabbed her asscheeks, bring her pussy back to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck my fucking cunt, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with that big fat fucking dick!!" Celia's pussy was on fire, cumming continuously throughout Tyler's assault.

"Make me take your monster cock! Make me fucking take that big dick with my tiny, little young pussy!!"

Tyler Smalls was powerfucking Cynthia Grace, a twenty year old mega hot stripper, but more importantly, an evil bitch who had made his life a living hell. He looked down at his unrelenting member as it stretched her pussy lips to their limits. His bloated cock flew in and out of her eager young snatch as she moaned and goaded him on to fuck her deeper, faster and harder with his powerful young cock. Her tight young ass and lithe sultry body gave way to the power of his prodigious member. She would do anything to have him defile her. She'd already cum so many times. She couldn't keep count of her orgasms. They came one after another, as wave after wave of pleasure fell over her.

"Oh god! Oh my fucking god! Tyler, your dick is sooo fucking good! So fucking big and fat. Oh my fucking god!!"

Without warning Tyler withdrew his dick and sat back on the couch.

"Suck." He said simply.

"Gladly" Celia replied eagerly, breathing heavily and eyeing his big dick.

"Oh my god. I love this big fucking dick," She said grasping his dick before opening her mouth widely to accept it into her mouth.

Tyler grabbed the back of her head and began fucking her young beautiful face with his huge dick.

Celia was unprepared for this onslaught, "Fucking suck that huge dick. You dirty little whore."

Celia had no choice her mouth was locked to his giant dick as he thrust himself in and out of her mouth. He stood up leaving Celia on her knees in front of him, dripping pussy juice onto the floor, her big tits propped up in front of her as she gazed worshipfully into Tyler's eyes.

"Tell me, bitch. Tell me what a fucking whore you are," Tyler said as he removed his dong from her mouth, leaving her gasping for breath a strand of spit obscenely connecting the two.

"I'm such a dirty little slut. I love worshiping your fat cock, baby. I'll do anything for this big dick. I'll let you fuck every hole I've got, Tyler."

"Are you going to give me that ass?" Tyler asked.

"You want to stretch my tight little ass out with this big scary dick? Oh my god, Tyler, I deserve it. I'm such a cruel little slut. Are you going to punish my little slut holes with your giant dick?"

Tyler took his dick and rammed it down her throat. Celia's eyes bulged at the unexpected intruder. He began to painfully fuck her throat getting half of his obscene dong down Celia's small inadequate throat. Celia was in pain, but was secretly loving it, still fingering herself wildly as Tyler repeatedly slammed his meat into her slutty whorish mouth.

Withdrawing his dick from her throat and cruelly pulling Celia to the floor, Tyler lay back on the couch once more. Leaving Celia gasping and naked, sweat and spit soaked on the floor before him.

"Look me in the eyes, slut. Get up. Get over here. And get that little asshole on this big dick." Tyler commanded waving his towering cock menacingly at Celia Grace.

Celia's eyes locked obediently on Tyler's. She continued to obey his orders smoothing her hands against her body, wiping the spit, semen and pussy juice from her face and tits, and approaching Tyler nervously, clearly daunted by the task of taking a super fat super long cock up her asshole, a previously unexplored crevice. It was clear this is where the revenge came in for Tyler. Celia had no choice, her young slut body was in charge. She straddled him once more, her feet astride his waist, her big tits in Tyler's face, the large cock towering beneath her. She grabbed ahold of the fat cock beneath her and pointed it at her tight asshole.

"Tyler, your dick is too big. Seriously, I don't think I can take it. It's way too fucking fat. I've only ever taken a finger in there."

"C'mon you can take nerdy needle dick in your ass, can't you?" Without warning, Tyler cruelly pulled Celia's tight asshole onto his enormous cockhead.

"You will take this dick in your ass!" He said as she screamed in pain. "Take that fucking monster in your tight little butthole you fucking whore."

"OOOOOOHHHHH MMMYYYYYYY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!" Celia screamed as he cruelly rammed more and more of his obscene dick into her, buttfucking her perfect little body. Unbelievably, after what seemed like forever, Tyler's dick impossibly buried itself into Celia's butthole.

"Fuuuckkkk! It's the biiiiggggessst dick in the fucking world!!" She screamed as her world shattered around her. Her ass was cumming. She was completely his.

"I'm your little fucking fuck toy! I'm a slave to your giant dick! Never stop burying your enormous cock in me. I want it every fucking day in every way, down my throat, deep in my pussy, in my fucking stomach, in my fucking ass, I want to bath in your fucking big dick cum!!"

Tyler simply sat there, arms behind his head, watching this sexbomb completely succumb to the power of his cock.

"It's just so fucking big in me! So fucking big!! Look at my spit, pussy juice, and ass cream covering that fucking monster cock!" She said looking between her legs at the pornographic scene they were carrying out together.

"You like fucking your little ass on my dick?"

"Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! I do. Your little sexbomb fuckslut loves your massive, mighty, giant, incredible cock so fucking much. I want it to destroy my little asshole. I want it to rip me in half!! Do you like watching your little stripper slut, work her little virgin asshole up and down your fat dick? You knew you'd come here and make the most popular girl in high school, the big titted cheerleader, the hot little slutty mean girl beg to take your big dick, didn't you? You knew you'd punish my little holes, huh? Isn't that right, Tyler "Smalls"? There's nothing small about you is there. Nothing...small...at...all," She said punctuating her thrusts with each slutty word.

"Guilty. Now keep bouncing on my dick until I tell you to drop to your knees."

"Mmmm, I want to suck it so bad. I want to suck it almost as bad as I want to fuck this huge dick. I want to lick my ass juice off of your fat cock!!"

She continued to bounce on his dick, alternating between watching the enormous invader stretch her butt and staring into Tyler's eyes with her beautiful face. Tyler simply sat back and watched the eager young slut, legs spread wide, big beautiful tits bouncing above a flat toned tummy, beautiful manicured hands bracing herself on Tyler's chest, as her beautiful face twisted into an expression of lust, pain and awe.

"Get on your knees right now, slut. Get on your knees, Celia, and get ready to take my big nerdy load all over your beautiful bitchy face!"

"Fucking cum all over my face! I want to see how much cum you have in this giant fucking dick!" She said as she stroked his mighty pole into her mouth.

"Mmmm, please cum for me, baby! Cum all over my face, cum in my mouth, blow your big fat load all over my big tits. I'll rub it all over my hot young warn-out body. I won't be able to walk tomorrow because of your big dick. All my pussy will ever remember is taking your huge dick inside of it, all my throat will ever think about is your giant dick, all my ass will ever feel again is your gigantic mighty fuckstick! Cum for me, cum all over me, make me never forget how fucking big it is!" Celia began to suck. She sucked his cock worshipfully, staring into his face, her hands on Tyler's thighs as she attempted to suck the big cock hands-free. Licking his balls the huge cock eclipsed her face. She smiled up at him, "Fuck that dick is soooo fucking big. Look at that," she said, draping the giant dick across her face, "It's bigger than my fucking face. I can't believe I took this big thing inside my pussy. It's so fucking sore," She said stroking his cock with one hand while rubbing her exhausted cunt with the other, "I can't believe I took this giant dick in my ass! I'm fucking gapping from your big dick." She continued to suck his cock.

"Fuck baby, are you ever going to cum? Your such a fucking stud! You've got this young, hot, big-titted, twenty year old slut worshipping your cock, having already cum more times than she can count, having sucked, tit-fucked, pussy fucked, and buttfucked your big cock, on her knees begging for you to cum on her face and you still haven't cum!"

With that, Tyler released an enormous amount of cum, blast after blast of hot jizz onto her face, into her mouth, and over her tits and young body as she furiously jerked him off.

12