Oh, Jen!! Ch. 03

Story Info
Rainy morning love.
3.8k words
4.69
9.1k
9

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the great things about being retired is that I have the time to travel, something I take advantage of from time to time. I had come in late from an extended road trip, getting in around 2 AM one cool drizzly night. After plugging in the RV(I have a 30 amp hookup at my house, really helpful in that I can cool down the fridge and run the AC for a day prior to going out) and getting some of the basics into the house and put away, I got to bed around 3:30. Around ten, I heard a cheery voice calling for me.

"Hey, you home?? Tom, you there??" Even as groggy as I was, I recognized the voice as my neighbor Jen Carfagno. It was not unusual for her to stop by in the morning after she got done with her air shift at The Weather Channel. Our friendship had gotten to the point where she would come in if she saw I might be home, and I usually left the door unlocked for her. A lot of days we just sat and talked, but we also had some more intimate encounters, a kind of "neighbors with benefits" situation.

"Back in the bedroom," I called out. A moment later, Jen's pretty face was looking in my door. Her hair looked wet, having a fine mist of rain that made her look even more beautiful than usual.

"Oh!! I'm sorry. Didn't mean to wake you," she said apologetically.

I laughed. "Don't be. You can wake me up every morning. Come on in."

"You sure??"

"Yeah, absolutely." I sat up, my chest exposed. Jen took me in for a moment. I knew she liked my hairy chest, and I could tell temptation was rising in her. She now stood at the end of the bed. Jen herself was a temptation. She was wearing a black wrap dress with a floral pattern and strappy beige 3" heels. Our eyes met, and she smiled. "Going to join me??" I asked.

Jen looked at me intently, fingering the clip on her dress. "Oh, hell," she said, giving in to temptation. She unclipped her dress, and the right side fell away, revealing her right breast, the nipple immediately stiffening in the open air. She pulled away the left side, now revealing both C cup breasts, and a pair of black panties. Her eyes lingered on me as she let the dress slide off her shoulders. She caught it, folded it loosely, and set it on the chest at the foot of the bed. She smiled, then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, sliding them over her hips to reveal her dark pubes, parted where her labia were starting to open. She stepped out of them, laying them on her dress.

I gazed on Jen's naked form, taking in her magnificent shape, the curve of her breasts and hips, the way her heels accentuated the shape of her legs. My cock, which had started to harden when she opened the first part of her dress, reached full stiffness.

"Oh, Jen..." I said quietly, looking into her brown eyes. "Tell me this isn't a dream."

Jen smiled. "Maybe it's a dream come true."

I looked at her. "Every time we get together."

Jen lifted her left leg, unbuckling her shoe, then removing it and dropping it at the foot of the bed, then repeated with her right shoe. I pulled the covers back, and she came up next to the bed and sat, swinging her legs up, sliding in next to me. She snuggled up to me with a shiver.

"Chilly??" I asked. I could now see her hair was wetter than I had originally thought. I ran my fingers through it, collecting some of the rain water that had hung up in it.

"A little. It was raining when I left the studio, and now it's coming down a little harder. It's warm in here, though!!" Jen snuggled a little closer, and I pulled her to me. We kissed. She ran her fingers through the hair on my chest. I ran my hand down her side and over her hips, cradling her ass. I pulled it to me, making her bush press into my erection. She relaxed as she felt the heat of my body warming her, noting the hot stiffness of my cock against her.

"I think someone is hot for me," she said, reaching down to stroke me. We kissed again, longer this time. I pulled my hand around from her ass, rubbing two fingers up and down in her bush and over her spreading lips. It didn't take but a few moments, and I had them inside her, gently rolling over her clit, making her whimper quietly.

We kissed again. The warmth under the covers was building quickly. "Wow, you're warm!!" exclaimed Jen. "I was a little chilly when I got here, and hoping for a hot cup of coffee, but this really making me warm up!!"

I chuckled. "Some night in the fall, when we start getting really cool nights, you should stay over. You'll think you're sleeping with a furnace. I'll keep you warm all night."

Jen looked at me, sudden desire in her eyes. "Yeah, I'd like that. I wonder how I could make it happen. I'll have to figure a way to get my husband out of the house for a couple of days." She kissed me, still stroking my cock. I played on her clit, slowly bringing her to orgasm, a quiet come that had Jen's hips pushing into my fingers as she closed her eyes, letting out a short cry.

Jen kissed me more fervently, then slowly rolled me onto my back, climbing atop me. Her pussy was about halfway up my cock, and she started riding it slowly, her clit moving up and down on the shaft. She smiled at me. "That feels so good."

I smiled up at her, taking her hips, moving her back and forth so she'd get full contact. I reached up with my right hand, pulling her toward me. I kissed her, even as she rode me, then took her left nipple into my mouth. I sucked gently, making it like a little rubber nub, then tugged gently. Jen's hips shook, and she came again. I pulled her to me, kissing her deeply.

When we kissed, Jen's pussy rode up me far enough that I could get my cock into her, and I pushed her back down, allowing the fat head to enter her. Jen shuddered, breaking the kiss, giggling, then letting out a sigh.

"I love when your cock enters me, the way the head spreads me. It feels so fat inside me." I pushed Jen up, moving her to a straddling position, my cock naturally going deep in her as we changed position. Jen let out another long sigh as my fat dick filled her. I let her sit still for a few moments, allowing her to adjust to my presence. I then slowly started rocking her on me, her dark pubes meshing with mine, her clit in constant contact with my pubic bone. It didn't take very long, and her breath was getting short. I teased her tits with my tongue and teeth, nibbling on them gently, then pulling on her nipples. I sucked her right breast into my mouth, swirling my tongue on the nipple, and she came, hard this time, crying out and shaking as she juiced all over my cock. I pulled her to me, kissing her. Our tongues wrestled as she tried to suck mine from my mouth in her ecstasy.

Finally Jen's orgasm subsided, and she just lay atop me, panting. She looked down at me, lust in her brown eyes. "I love how you make me come. I want to make you come." Jen started riding me, but I grabbed her hips and slowed her down. I wasn't ready for this to end just yet.

"Easy, girl!! If you pace yourself, and me, I'll make you crazy. Remember what I did that one morning after I came??"

Jen thought a moment, then the light went on. "Oh, yeah...that was so hot. I still don't believe you'll go down on me after you come."

I smiled at Jen. "I love turning you on. And I'll make your insides warm, too." I slowly started thrusting into her from below, keeping a steady, but measured pace. I drew my shaft over her clit, making her start. "Easy..." I was getting close, now using Jen's pussy to edge closer. I knew when I got almost to the point of no return, I'd stop and let my come flow. I very slowly slid into Jen, looking into her eyes. She knew something was up, but not exactly what. "Easy...don't move."

I pushed my cock into Jen til I felt it bottom out on her womb, and relaxed my ass. I felt my come start to rise slowly, then flow slowly from the head of my dick, filling her pussy with a long, thick, seep of sperm.

Jen let out a growl, then opened her mouth, but no sound came out, til finally she let out a yelp as she felt my semen filling her. "Oh, God, that's SOOOO hot!! Your come is flooding me. It's so hot inside me." I held her hips to keep her still til my release ebbed, then pulled her slowly to me, kissing her. Our kiss this time was soft and sensual.

Once back from the edge of orgasm, I slowly pulled Jen up, my cock slipping from her pussy, flopping onto my belly. I moved her up my body, and was soon looking at her open labia, freshly spermed. Jen whimpered in anticipation of what was going to happen next. I licked around Jen's labia, making her squirm. After a good licking, I stuck my tongue inside her, gathering up the come I could reach, and licked it around her labia, then over her clit, making her jump. I licked inside her again, picking up more come that I licked around her outer lips and into her bush. She was now moaning and her hips were shaking. The third time was the charm. I licked straight up the middle of her lips, pushing the sperm that was dripping from her up over her clit. She screamed and her hips thrust into me, her pussy juicing, spewing her womanly come mixed with mine as she went off. Works like a charm, I thought.

While Jen's orgasm was subsiding, I pushed her back down and rolled her off me so she was lying on her back. I rolled over so I was above her, my cock bobbing in front of me over her open pussy. I kissed her while she took my cock in her hand. She stroked a couple of times, then put the head at her opening. I pushed in easily into her now sloppy cunt, making her sigh. I felt her legs wrap around me, and I relaxed, letting my body rest on hers. I could feel her tits pressing into my chest. I started steadily pushing into her, pulling back so the head of my dick was just inside her, occasionally pulling out far enough to tease her clit, which gave her a start as she felt the jolt on her sensitive button. I teased it more frequently, now pushing my cockhead over it each time I entered her. Jen's moans became more intense til I lingered on her clit, rubbing the head up and down on it, finally plunging hard into her. Jen yelped, then let out a long moan as she came, and I held deep in her, letting her pussy flow, her legs locking around me as she pulled me as deep as she could get me.

Finally, she relaxed, her legs dropping to the bed. I looked down at her, hair disheveled, brown eyes looking up at me with an oh-what-you-do-to-me expression. I pulled out of her, lying on my side on her left. I leaned over and we kissed. I reached to squeeze her right tit, then her left. She turned to face me, and I took in the sight of her long body, legs stretched out, plump tits, narrow waist, full patch of brown hair between her legs, wet and tangled from several of her orgasms and a big dose of my sperm. She was gorgeous. We kissed, and I felt her fingers playing in the hair on my chest. She laid her head on my shoulder, still catching her breath.

We lay there listening to the rain outside my window for a few moments, Jen moving her attention from my chest to my belly, then to the thick hair above my cock, making it pulse. She kissed me and put her right leg over mine, then started stroking my cock. After a few moments, she lifted herself, now straddling me. She smiled and lowered her pussy, putting the head of my cock at her entrance, and pushed down slowly, smiling as she took me inside her. I went in easily, she was so wet from her orgasm and my come inside her. When I was all the way in, she stopped, just sitting atop me, getting the feel of my cock filling her. Her face screwed up a moment, as she adjusted, then felt the base of my dick on her clit.

Jen started rocking slowly as we listened to the rain falling. It was quite soothing, and she was soon leaning forward to kiss me, long, lusty kisses that had our tongues entwined as we slowly enjoyed each other. After about 15 minutes of slow ride, Jen sighed, and I felt her pussy dampen around me. I let her rest a few moments, then moved her right leg up so it was completely on mine, then rolled to my left, holding her ass so she stayed with me.

We landed on our sides, Jen holding on to me as we rolled, and I held her ass tightly, keeping my cock from falling out. We adjusted position, staying joined at our genitalia, our faces now separated. Jen laughed as we got into position.

"That was different!!" I gave her a quick push, making her jump. Now fully inside her, I relaxed, my balls, hanging low after releasing part of my load inside her, resting on her thigh. She felt them, hanging heavy on her leg. "Ooh, I love your balls on me. They're so heavy." She reached down to fondle them. I felt her wedding set on them as she played. I was going to come soon, now that we'd been plowing each other for the better part of a half hour. Jen playing with my balls was doing a nice job helping me along, and feeling her wedding ring on my cock was only turning me on more.

"I'm going to come soon," I told Jen, the come rising as she played with my swelling nuts.

"I know, I can feel you swelling inside me. And these," she gave my balls a gentle squeeze, "must be in overdrive, they're so big."

"Lots and lots of sperm for my favorite neighbor," I said laughing. I pulled back, drawing my cock over her clit, then pushed in.

Jen giggled. "I like this angle. I can really feel you in places I don't usually." She sighed as I pulled out and pushed in again, once more playing over her clit.

"Yeah, and it's easier to relax. And if we want, we can just lie here, nice and tight, like now. It's so sweet to be inside you, lying here, looking at your sweet face." I leaned over and kissed Jen softly. She took my hand in hers, fingers entwining with mine. I could feel her pussy squeezing me, finally pushing me over the top.

"Oh, Jen..." I said, looking into her eyes as my cock started to throb.

Jen looked in my eyes, her fingers still entangled with mine as she felt me start to pulse. "Come for me, honey," she said, pushing her pussy onto me, taking me as deep as she could in our position. Her mouth opened, but nothing came out as she felt my first shot of come hit her, then a short cry as the second went deep. I pulled her ass to me, getting a little more penetration as I unloaded another three or four bursts of semen, flooding her, then a couple more trailing off. I could feel my come slurping in her, finally forcing its way out onto our thighs.

My orgasm now done, Jen still had a few more shudders in her, and I held her as she finished her own quiet come. We smiled at each other as we caught our breath.

Jen leaned over to kiss me again. "I love how you love me, the way you make every time we make love so much fun. I could do this every day."

"Careful," I warned her. "I could get used to that. And we might too, which would probably get us in trouble at some point, or at least lead the novelty to wear off. But it is fun turning you on. You get me going, too. But, I also get a warm up, since I get to see you on TV before I see you here, which gives me a chance for the wheels to start turning in anticipation."

Jen smiled. "I'm glad they do. I'll have to wear a lot more of these wrap dresses. They seem to really inspire you. It's funny, when I was in college, my girlfriends and I used to kid about when we got into our forties, picking up college kids to play with once our husbands started to lose interest."

"Yeah, and here you are with a 60-ish old fart. I think you went the wrong way," I teased her.

Jen laughed out loud. "I think I did OK. Those young guys may have energy, but I love how you pace our time together." She kissed me, letting go of my fingers and rubbing her hand over my chest. "There's something to be said for experience."

I brushed a lock of hair from her face, kissing her. "You're sweet. I hope I can always make you feel this way." I kissed Jen again. We were starting to get cool, so I pulled up the covers, and Jen snuggled into me. We kissed softly, my still hard cock staying buried in her flooded pussy.

The next thing I knew, it was almost 2:00. We had fallen asleep. I looked over at Jen, who was still out. We hadn't moved, other than my cock softening up and slipping out of her soaked twat. She looked angelic as she slept. I wanted to let her stay all afternoon, but I knew she had kids coming home from school around four. I leaned over, kissing first her hair, then her forehead, then her cheek.

Jen awoke groggily. "Hi," she said, smiling sleepily.

I kissed her forehead. "Hi, beautiful," I whispered. "What time do you have to be home for the kids??"

Jen looked confused a moment, then snapped to attention. "Oh crap. What time is it??"

"A little before two."

Jen let out a hard sigh. "Oh, good. I had no idea how late it was." She smiled at me. We'd been asleep for a good two hours. She kissed my chest and looked up at me, a smile coming over her. "That was nice," she said softly as I held her. "Really comfortable. I haven't slept that well in a long time." She looked up at me lovingly. "I'm definitely coming for a sleepover." She kissed me. "I want you to make love to me, then hold me all night." She smiled.

I pushed a stray lock of her hair off her face. "I want that too. I want to feel you cuddled up to me in the morning, then make love to you again."

Jen smiled and kissed me. "Mmmm, that would be so sweet. Maybe it'll rain, like today. I love making love on a rainy night."

I laughed. "I wouldn't expect anything else from the Dewpoint Diva."

Jen laughed. "I need to get going." She looked at me, then snuggled into my chest. "Maybe in another 15 minutes."

I pulled her to me, kissing her hair. "Stay as long as you like. I could hold you all afternoon." Jen was out again. I held her for about ten minutes, then gently woke her again. "Come on Jen. Kids are coming home soon."

Jen slowly came around then kissed me. "Do I really have to go??" she said, smiling.

"Afraid so."

Jen let out a sigh. "Well, alright..." She pushed the covers down, revealing her wonderful shape, long legs, and leaking pussy, surrounded by her dark matted bush, then sat up. She rose from the bed, going to get her dress. She pulled it on, clipping it back together. Watching her get dressed was almost as sexy as watching her undress. After she got the clips in place, she got a big smile, then giggled. A second later, I saw why. A long streak of semen rolled down her left leg. She winked at me, then gathered it up and licked her fingers.

"Tasty," she said, then grabbed her panties. "Guess I'll need these," she said, stepping into them and pulling them up under her dress. She picked up her shoes, started to fumble with the buckle, then quit. "I'll just carry these."

I got out of bed, grabbing my shorts from the chair and pulling them on. I kissed Jen quickly. "I'll walk you out." I took her hand and led her to the kitchen. Before we got to the door, and still far enough in the house so that anyone in a nearby yard couldn't see us, Jen turned to me, kissing me deeply.

"Thanks for a nice mid-day break," she said. "I feel so relaxed now. I think I'll go take a nice bath before the kids get home."

"I feel bad for not making you lunch," I smiled at Jen.

"Oh, I think I'd give up lunch for this every day," she said, smiling, and stepped out the door. I watched her tiptoe barefoot across our shared side yard, shoes in hand, and go into her house.

About 45 minutes later, I got a text. It was a selfie of a smiling Jen in the bath, her nipples just breaking the water. "This is warm and relaxing, but not nearly as much as you holding me in bed. XOX"

I smiled. I sent back, "Can't wait to hold you close again." Then a smiley and blowing kiss emoji.

I'm looking forward to having her all night once the weather cools off.