"Oh" Submission Town: Dutiful Mommy

Story Info
Mom fucks son, eats daughter, hairdresser and best friend.
9.1k words
4.71
531.3k
495

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh" Submission Town: Dutiful Mommy

Summary: Mom fucks son, eats daughter, hairdresser and best friend.

Note: Thanks to Leann and goamz86 for editing this story.

Recap: In part one... "Oh" Submission Town: A Mother Falls...Kimberly, a Minister's wife, catches her rebellious daughter having sex with her boyfriend in the church. This begins a domino effect of shocking revelations that include her best friend is a submissive to her daughter, there is a lesbian housewives club in her conservative Christian community and her daughter is the mistress that ties all these things together. Eventually, she too falls under the hypnotic spell of her daughter and submits to her.

In part two... "Oh" Submission Town: Brother & Son...Kimberly and her daughter are caught in the act of lesbian incest by Ben...her son. Ben doesn't hesitate as he joins the incest activity by taking his mother in both the pussy and ass.

"Oh" Submission Town: Dutiful Mommy

Kimberly woke up and felt an arm wrapped around her which was strange as her husband was not one to cuddle. She opened her eyes and gasped as she saw her daughter sleeping beside her. In a rush, all of last night's memories came flooding back to her. She had sucked her daughter's boyfriend's cock; she had licked her daughter's pussy after it was filled by Tommy's cum; she had come from her daughter's tongue; she got sodomized by her son; she eagerly rode her son's cock and got filled with his cum; she ended the night with a incestuous threesome in her own bedroom.

Kimberly was paralyzed by her actions. Mortified by the memories that continued to flash in her head, tears began to form at the reality of her horrific incest submission and the betrayal she had committed to her husband and the Lord. Yet, even as all her sins washed through her, the guilt overwhelming, she felt an undeniable wetness in her vagina. She cursed her weakness, wondered how she could turn back the hands of time and return to her world of oblivion and innocence. Yet, her pussy continued to beg for attention.

Ben felt his mother move and his cock instantly grew like it always did...his regular morning wood. He cupped his mom's breasts and whispered, "Good morning, Mommy-slut."

Kimberly's eyes went big, her breasts, her most erogenous zone, instantly triggering another rush to her pussy. The name calling also triggered a reaction, one she could not explain. Yet, the morning after, this was the time to stop this before it got out of hand. She said firmly, "Ben, stop this right now."

"Stop what?" Ben asked innocently, as he moved his finger and teased her nipple, his growing cock poking her side.

"This," Kimberly said exasperated, getting more distracted as she felt her son's cock poking her thigh.

"I am not sure I understand, Mom. You are our vessel of sin if I recall your exact words," Ben whispered, moving to her ear and biting her ear lobe.

"I said that?" Kimberly moaned against her will, the hot breath on her neck, nipple teasing and cock poking all distracting her from the firm resolve she was trying to have.

"You also said 'fuck my ass, Master,' 'come in my ass,' and 'come in Mommy's cunt' if I recall," Ben said, listing just a few of the naughty words his prim and proper mother screamed and begged for during the throes of passion.

Kimberly remembered all these and so many more inappropriate things that came out of her mouth during last night's sexual escapades. Shame coursed through her being at what she did yesterday, at not being able to squelch the serpent of lust that coursed through her and yet there was no denying the growing hunger to commit those sins again.

"Do you want to get fucked, Mom?" Ben asked.

"Yes, but we can't continue this," Kimberly answered, not realizing by the first word of her sentence the rest was redundant.

"Mom," Ben chuckled. "The gates of sin have been opened and they are not going to be closed."

Kimberly watched helplessly as her son moved on top of her. She could have protested; she could have resisted; instead she opened the gates of sin again as she spread her legs inviting her son to pull her deeper into the fiery pits of lust.

Ben placed his erect cock at his mother's pussy and again repeated the question, "Do you want to get fucked, Mom?"

Kimberly could feel her son's cock head teasing her increasingly wet pussy lips. She knew resistance was futile. She never felt more alive than she did last night, whether it be sucking Tommy's cock, licking her daughter's pussy or getting fucked in all three holes by her son. "Yes," she admitted embarrassed by her answer.

"Yes, what?" Ben asked, moving his cock up and down between his Mom's pussy lips.

Kimberly moaned, the tease driving her crazy. She wanted to feel his cock in her cunt and she admitted as much. "Oh Ben, please fuck Mommy. I need it sooooo badly."

"As you request," Ben smiled, loving the sexual power he had over his mother...his longest stroke fantasy before last night's revelation and major shift in the family hierarchy.

"Yeeeees," Kimberly moaned as her son's cock slid easily inside her hot inferno.

"Fuck your cunt is tight, Mom," Ben said, as his cock completely filled his mom.

Kimberly had no idea why she said it, but she purred, "As tight as my ass, baby?"

Ben laughed, "No Mom, not as tight as that firm ass of yours."

For the next few minutes Ben fucked his mom. He looked down at her throughout the fucking. Her eyes closed, her lips pursed, only enhanced the pleasure as he knew she was getting off because of him. She was so beautiful and now she was his.

"Starting without me?" Cinthia asked, as she turned on her side and watched her mom and brother fuck.

"You are next," Ben replied, knowing that he could shoot his first load in Mom and be ready to go a couple of minutes later for his sister.

"Better be. I realize now that you fucked Mom three times last night, but completely neglected my cunt," Cinthia pointed out.

"I'll rectify that error in a few minutes," Ben promised as he could feel his balls beginning to boil.

Kimberly meanwhile just allowed the incredible pleasure of being fucked hard to flow through her body...her mind still may have protested succumbing to the sin, but her body had given in without reservation and it was her body that was currently running the show as pleasure pulsed through her very being. She moaned, "So cloooooose, baby."

"Come for me, Mom," Ben grunted, wanting to watch his mother's facial expression as her inevitable orgasm hit.

"Yeeeees, Ben," Kimberly agreed, allowing the last resistance to fade and instantly her body trembled and quaked, her screams echoed through the room and her juices flooded out of her.

Ben was close too, but held back until his mom had completely reached orgasmic bliss and had started to come down. Finally, he erupted, shooting yet another load deep inside his mom's cunt.

"Oh yes, baby, fill Mommy's cunt," Kimberly moaned, as she tightened her cunt muscles around her son's cock trying to milk every drop of his cum.

Once spent, Ben pulled out, pulled his sister up and shoved his cock in her mouth. "Clean Mom's cunt juice from my cock."

Cinthia had little choice but to suck his cock as her brother held her head, although of course she would have eagerly done so.

Kimberly lay on her back and watched her two children, still trying to come to grips with the reality of the past day. Watching her daughter suck her son she felt her mouth water. She wanted to suck his cock again; to taste his cum again.

After a few minutes of slow sucking by Cinthia, Ben pulled his cock out of his sister's mouth; lay back on the king sized bed beside his mom and ordered, "Get riding."

Cinthia didn't need more than those two words to straddle her brother, lowering her cunt onto his flagpole.

Kimberly watched in voyeuristic awe at the incest act occurring just inches from her.

Cinthia rode her brother for a few minutes before her own orgasm hit. She continued riding throughout her orgasm, wanting to feel her brother's cum fill her.

Ben, having just come in his mother, took longer than usual to come, but eventually he shot his second load of the morning and fifth in a few hours.

As soon as her brother finished coming in her, Cinthia got off his cock, straddled her mom's surprised face and allowed cum to leak out of her and onto her mother.

Kimberly would rather have swallowed her son's cum from the source, but craving his seed, after the first drop hit her forehead, she leaned forward and began sucking her son's cum out of her daughter's cunt.

Eventually, the second incest threesome in a dozen hours came to an end.

Cinthia asked, "Is anyone hungry for some breakfast?"

"Real breakfast?" Ben joked.

"Yes, bacon and eggs," Cinthia laughed back.

"Yum," Ben said, always hungry.

"Go make us breakfast, Mom," Cinthia ordered.

Kimberly, suddenly feeling like a mother again, got out of bed, grabbed her robe and left the room her head still spinning from both the euphoria and shame of her actions.

.....

It was after breakfast was done that Cinthia finally brought up her expectations. "So Mother, you understand that last night and this morning was not an anomaly. I expect complete obedience from you at all times."

Kimberly no longer confined to her lust, tried to reason with her daughter, "Cinthia, please I am still your mother."

"Yes, you are," Cinthia agreed, pretending to agree with her mother before adding, "Your Motherly roles have just been expanded."

Ben let out a chuckle.

Kimberly, already sensing she was losing another battle, said, "What about your father?"

"I asked the same question to you last night when your son was fucking you if I recall," Cinthia retorted.

"Last night needs to stay between us," Kimberly tried to argue.

"What about this morning?" Cinthia asked.

"Fine," Kimberly sighed, catching on her daughter was playing a game with her. "Last night and this morning needs to stay between us."

"What about tonight" Cinthia asked.

"No more, we can't do this anymore," Kimberly firmly said.

"Oh Mother, you are a silly woman," Cinthia sighed. "Do you really think you have any say in this anymore?"

"I'm your mother!" Kimberly clarified.

"You're my slut," Cinthia corrected, adding a list of other terms to put her mother in place. "My cunt licker, my pet mommy, my personal sex slave and your son's cum bucket."

"Cinthia!" Kimberly gasped, even as she felt her pussy tingle which frustrated her even more. Why could she not control herself? Why did such disrespectful terms turn her on?

"Slut!" Cinthia mocked back. "Go shower. You have a haircut at eleven."

"I do?" Kimberly asked.

"You have a new life, thus you need a new look," Cinthia said, knowing her father insisted on Mom always having long hair.

"But I," Kimberly began to protest but was quickly shot down.

"Now slut!" Cinthia demanded, raising her voice.

The defeated mother looked with pleading eyes to her son, the rational one, but he just smiled, seemingly enjoying the power struggle between the two women in his life.

Kimberly reluctantly went upstairs and to her bedroom shower. While washing away her sins, including sticky spots on her body, tears streamed down her face. What had she done? How could she have so easily submitted sexually? Why couldn't she resist the temptation? What now? How could she get herself out of a predicament that could only end in forever purgatory in the flames of Hell?

Getting out of the shower, Kimberly decides she would pretend to obey the orders of her daughter, but go and see her best friend Lucy. She too had submitted sexually to her daughter, but hopefully she could understand the full depths of her daughter's power and how she could stop it. Returning to her bedroom in a towel, her son was on her bed, lying down, his cock completely erect as if calling her name. She sighed, her fragile shell of resistance already delicate at best. Her son's cock seemed to have a magnetic pull, drawing her against her will.

Ben watched, didn't say a word, as his mother went through the many emotions in seconds: denial, resistance, hunger, and acceptance.

Kimberly sighed, as she let the towel drop to the floor and joined her son again on her bed, a bed she shared with her husband, "Damn you. Ben."

Ben just smiled as he watched his mother give in again, this time without orders or name calling, but raw sexual hunger.

Kimberly couldn't resist, her mouth watering for her son's cock, forgetting instantly the strong will she had while showering, and took her son's cock in her mouth again. Unlike last time she sucked his cock, this time she took her time, kissing it, licking it, making love to it. She wanted to worship her son's cock and be the best cocksucker to ever worship his glorious cock.

Ben continued to just watch and enjoy. His mother looked so hot with his cock in her mouth. She took her time as she swirled her tongue around his mushroom top, she slithered her tongue down his shaft and then she shocked him by taking his balls in her mouth.

Kimberly didn't know why she decided to suck each of her son's balls into her mouth, but it just seemed the natural thing to do. She really didn't know what she was doing, having never done such a thing before, but her son's moans seemed to imply he was enjoying it.

The lengthy tease by his mother was driving him nuts and Ben finally spoke. "Mom. I want to see you deep throat my cock."

Kimberly smiled, looking at her son, and purred, talking like a bimbo slut and not a dignified mother, "You want Mommy to gag on this big juicy hard cock of yours?"

"I want to deposit a load of cum deep down your throat, Mommy-slut," Ben added.

Kimberly moved her tongue back up the iron rod and took it in her mouth.

Ben moaned, "That's it, Mommy."

Kimberly loved hearing her son moan because of her and she began taking more of his cock in her mouth, unsure if she could take all eight inches, almost three more than her husband.

"I want you to take it all, like a good Mommy-slut," Ben moaned, watching his snake slowly disappear in his Mom's beautiful lips.

Again Kimberly's pussy burned at the name-calling. Her brief resistance was shattered again, and she just wanted to be a good slut, a good Mommy-slut. She continued taking more and more of her son's cock with each downward bob.

"Oh yes, Kimberly," Ben moaned, using his mother's first name, something he had never once done before. "You are a great cocksucker."

Kimberly moaned on his cock, loving the compliment. Seven inches in her mouth she paused getting used to having so much cock in between her lips.

"Take your time, cocksucker," Ben said, enjoying the show as much as he was enjoying the blow job.

Kimberly wanted it all in her mouth; she wanted to obey his command; she wanted to be the best cocksucker he had ever had; she wanted to be better than her daughter. Going for broke, she moved her head up and then back down taking all eight inches in her mouth.

"Holy fuck, Mom, you did it," Ben groaned, surprised his mother could take it all in her mouth.

Kimberly didn't move, adjusting to having eight inches of her son's meat in her mouth. Now that she had accomplished the seemingly impossible task, she wanted to swallow his load. She began bobbing up and down furiously wanting to milk her son's cock dry.

"Oh fuck, Mommy, so good," Ben groaned, this easily being the best blow job he had ever received and he had gotten quite a few from college coeds this semester.

Again these were words that were exciting to the eager Mother's ears and she continued the fast-paced assault on her son's missile.

"Oh God, fuck, Mommy, oh Mommy, oh, oh, fuuuuuck, Mommyyyyyyyyy," Ben screamed like a child as his cum rocketed into his mom's mouth and down her throat.

Kimberly was surprised by the full amount of cum that sprayed the back of her throat and she gagged a bit, some of the cum dripping out of her mouth. Determined, she kept sucking wanting to swallow, to taste, to savor, her son's cum.

The pleasure so intense as his mom kept sucking, Ben had to push his mother's head away as it began to tickle.

Kimberly's eyes got big. What had she done wrong?

Ben, seeing his Mother's facial expression, said, "Sorry Mom, that was just so intense and amazing that after I came I couldn't handle the intensity anymore."

"So you liked it?" Kimberly asked, somehow needing her son's approval.

"God yes," Ben smiled, still recovering from the orgasm, his cock twitching long after he shot his load. "That was the most intense blow job I have ever had."

"Good," Kimberly said, relieved to know she had pleased him.

Cinthia interrupted the brief moment as she walked in and said, "Enough sucking cock, Mommy-slut. Get dressed now, and you are not to wear panties or a bra. Is that clear?"

Kimberly sighed, hating the aggressiveness of her daughter, but agreed, "Yes, Mistress."

"The rest of your outfit for today is lying on my bed," Cinthia said. "Get dressed and meet me downstairs."

"Yes, Mistress," Kimberly agreed, even though she was already dreading what her daughter was thinking she should wear.

Cinthia left the room and Ben stood up, his cock beginning to return to slumber. He said, "Mom, don't disobey her, she is ruthless to those who disobey."

"How do you know?" Kimberly asked,

"I have seen it," Ben admitted.

"When? Who?" Kimberly asked, curious just how involved her son was in her daughter's complex web of sin.

"Mrs. Anger," Ben revealed, before adding, "this past summer at the lake."

"And?" Kimberly asked, drawn into the story and wanting to know more.

"Well she was already Cinthia's pet and Cinthia ordered that she suck me off in her car," Ben explained. "Mrs. Anger was mortified because her husband was at the beach as were her two children. She originally refused but after a lengthy talk with Cinthia, that I have no idea what was said, Mrs. Anger came and met me in the car and I got to fuck her ass instead."

"Oh," Kimberly said, thinking that wasn't so bad.

"Then she had to go and find another teenager to cum on her face," Ben added.

"Oh my," Kimberly gasped, understanding the humiliating potential consequences.

"Don't cross her, Mom," Ben warned. "She is very loyal and can be compassionate if you are obedient, but disobey her and watch out for her wrath."

"Hell hath no fury," Kimberly quipped.

"Than a Mistress scorned," Ben finished with a smile.

"I love you, Ben," the mother said.

"I love you too, Mom," Ben said back, pulling her in for a rather friendly hug, ignoring the reality that they were both completely naked.

Ben's cock, hard again, poked his Mother's leg.

"Does that thing ever shrink?" Kimberly asked, amazed at how quickly her son's cock reloaded, especially considering he had come three times already and it was still morning.

"It's always loaded and ready to go," Ben shrugged.

"Good to know," Kimberly smiled, no longer resisting the sin of incest but willing to go all in.

Kimberly grabbed a robe and headed to her daughter's room where she saw an outfit lying on her daughter's bed. She sighed again. On the bed was a plaid skirt, a white blouse and beige thigh highs that Kimberly instantly fretted would not be hidden by the short skirt. There was no one to protest to so she began getting dressed. She slid the silky thigh highs up her legs feeling decadent and sexy. She ran her hands up and down her legs, loving the touch of the soft silky nylon. She pulled the skirt up her legs and was thankful to see the skirt was longer than she thought and covered completely the lace tops of her thigh high stockings. She walked around a bit and was happy to see that the skirt had her lingerie hidden, as long as she didn't bend down too much. She put on the white blouse and her face flushed, noticing that it fit rather tightly, her breasts impossible to not notice. If her nipples got hard they would poke out like headlights impossible to miss. One more sigh and the mother walked downstairs to see what else her daughter had in store for her.