Oh Teacher, My Teacher Ch. 05

Story Info
A family announcement and planning the next step.
6.6k words
4.78
45.4k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers

My thanks to ErikThread for his editing skills and assistance in making this story readable. Any errors are mine.

Chapter 5:

The next morning, I awoke suddenly, memories of the previous night flooding back. I had asked Astrid to marry me. She and Crystal had made peace with each other. I shot 93 while being in the company of very powerful men in the forest industry and government. It didn't seem possible that all this took place in a matter of a few hours.

I lay on my back, thinking rapidly of what I needed to do today. First, I needed to get Henrik alone for a few minutes to ask his permission to marry Astrid. I hoped he hadn't already left for his office. Second, I needed to find a jeweler to buy a ring for Astrid. Third ... no wait ... second, I needed to tell my parents. Then the jeweler. What else? I was having a hard time organizing my thoughts. Too much, too fast. I was busy letting all these random thoughts bounce around in my head when I felt the soft, velvet hand of my fiancée wrap itself gently around my morning erection.

"Hi," she said as she snuggled into me.

"Hi." I was soon running my fingers softly through her curly blonde hair.

"Was I dreaming or did you ask me to marry you last night?"

I turned to her and saw the bright eyes and soft smile of a beautiful woman.

"I think we were both dreaming the same dream. I think we should make that dream come true, don't you?"

"Yes, definitely. It's too good to waste a dream as nice as that," she agreed.

I looked over her shoulder and saw that it was a few minutes past seven am.

"What time does your father go into the office?"

"Not before nine, usually. He says it's one of the 'perqs' of being the boss. He enjoys his time with Crystal at breakfast."

"I'd better get moving and cleaned up if I'm going to ask him for your hand in marriage," I said, rising from the bed and heading for the ensuite.

Astrid popped up immediately. "Are you really going to ask him?" She appeared genuinely surprised.

"Yes. Did you think I was kidding last night?"

"I don't know. I didn't think about it. I suppose I just assumed it was something you said ... you know ... like a tradition or something."

"It is a tradition. If I know your father, he's a bit 'old school' and he'll appreciate my making the gesture. Besides, what's the worst that can happen?"

"He could say no!" She sounded alarmed.

"Well then, we'll just have to elope," I laughed. I was feeling pretty confident.

I waited for Astrid while she performed her morning ritual and got dressed. We walked downstairs together, entering the kitchen to find Crystal and Henrik at the counter as they were the previous morning.

"Good morning," Henrik greeted us in his hearty voice.

"Good morning," we replied. Astrid kissed her father and then turned to Crystal and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Uhmmm ... sir ... can we have a chat in private before you leave for the office?" I asked before I lost my nerve.

"Of course. Help yourself to something and we can meet in my study." There wasn't any hesitation in his voice.

I would normally start my morning with a glass of juice, but this morning I decided on a coffee, and I quickly poured myself a cup, following Henrik into his study. As I left the kitchen I glanced at Crystal and saw a knowing smile. She couldn't possibly know what I was planning ... or could she? Astrid didn't have time to give her any information, but I knew that three seconds after I left the room, Crystal would know everything.

I walked into Henrik's study and he closed the door behind me. He gestured to a comfortable chair and I sat, trying to gather my thoughts as I did.

"Uhmmm ... sir ... I think you know I'm in love with your daughter." I paused and saw him nod. I held my breath. "I want to ask your permission for your daughter's hand in marriage."

He nodded again, saying nothing. I decided to press on, but I was unnerved with his silent response.

"I love Astrid very much, and I know that we haven't known each other for very long, but ..."

He held up his hand at that point. "Rick, you have my permission. You are both adults, you don't need my consent to fall in love. I haven't known you for very long, but from what Astrid tells me and what I can see with my own eyes ... you will make a very fine son-in-law."

I must have breathed a sigh of relief because he almost laughed as I let the trapped air out of my lungs. "Thank you, sir. I'll look after finding a ring today."

Again he held up his hand. "Rick, it's not that simple. I have some conditions that you must understand are important to me, and to Crystal. Please hear me out."

I nodded, suddenly nervous at what these conditions might be.

"First, I want you to give Astrid the ring her mother wore when I asked her to marry me. It is a very old ring and has come down through my family. There won't be any more Rasmussens on our side of the family, so it's important that Astrid have something to remind her of our family. Can you agree to that?"

"Yes, sir. It would be a honour to carry on that tradition."

"Very good. But there are some other more difficult conditions that I must discuss with you." He stopped and sighed before looking directly at me. "Astrid is a very wealthy young woman and will be wealthier still when I'm gone. For this reason, I will insist on a pre-nuptial agreement. It will be fair to you and still protect Astrid. If the marriage fails, you will receive a lump sum payment of five million dollars, provided you have not committed a criminal act, or abused or abandoned her or any children you might have. Can you agree to that?"

"Yes ... but ... I hope you understand. My relationship with Astrid has been about my love for her, not knowing of her wealth. She has never hinted that she possessed this ... dowry. I never thought about it, even last night when I asked her to marry me."

Henrik nodded, but his gaze was riveted on me.

"We have a good life and we can have a good life, even if I am a school teacher and she is a mother and homemaker. I can't conceive of our not making our marriage a success ... just as my parents have ... just as you and Crystal have. That's the goal that I set for myself. Nothing else will be acceptable."

Henrik smiled. "I believe you. I think my daughter will make you a very happy man, and I'm just as sure you will keep her happy as well."

"Thank you. I promise I will do everything in my power to make that happen."

"If I may ask, how did you convince Astrid to make up with Crystal? My wife was silly with excitement last night. She couldn't wait to tell me what happened after you left for the golf course."

"I didn't, actually. Your daughter decided that if it was something I wanted, it was something she needed to do. When she apologized to Crystal, she realized how much pain she was carrying around with her. I guess it all came out at once. Somehow, when Crystal forgave her, Astrid knew she had done what should have been done a long time ago ... let go of her mother."

"Amazing. We tried so hard to have her accept Crystal, and you accomplish that in one or two days? Amazing! She must truly love you very much. I think we are both very lucky," he concluded.

"Yes. I know I am. I think someone like Astrid comes along once in a lifetime and I thought I'd better catch her when I got the opportunity."

"Have you told your parents yet?"

"No. That's next on my list. I'm sure they're going to be very happy. I know Mom already thinks Astrid is someone special."

"I think I'd better talk to them too. We must get the two families together. This is a very important occasion," Henrik said.

"Yes, well ... I'll leave that to you. My dad's already at work, so I'll call Mom and talk to her. I imagine we'll have a chance to meet them this evening," I suggested.

"Excellent! Why don't we go back to the kitchen and surprise no one," he laughed.

He smiled and rose, extending his hand. "It will be a pleasure to welcome you to our family. I am pleased to grant my permission with the understanding we have reached this morning."

We shook a hearty handshake as he opened the door and we walked back to the kitchen. As we entered, the two women looked up expectantly.

"Crystal," I began. "I have asked Henrik's permission to marry Astrid and he has granted it." There it was. I said it and no sooner did the words escape my mouth than both Crystal and Astrid jumped off their chairs and scampered toward me, squealing their delight.

I was surrounded by two beautiful women, each trying to hug and kiss me at the same time. Another new experience. I saw Henrik climbing back onto his stool with a mile-wide grin on his face. I relaxed.

"Astrid, it's my turn to have a private word with your future husband," Crystal announced.

Astrid didn't look surprised as she went back to the counter. Crystal took me by the hand and led me back to the study, closing the door behind us. She turned to me and holding her arms wide, pulled me in for a big hug and a kiss on the cheek that went well beyond a peck.

"You know what happened yesterday, don't you?"

"Yes, Astrid told me."

"Do you have any idea how much I love you for that?"

"I didn't do it. Astrid did."

"It would never have happened without you, Rick. After all these years, you've made all the hurt and pain go away. If she wasn't going to marry you, I would," she half-laughed, half-sobbed.

"I'm just glad it's over," I admitted. "I don't know how it would have affected us, but I know it would have, and that wouldn't be good."

She nodded agreement. "It was such a relief. It was a relief for Astrid too, you know."

"Yes ... she let it all out, she told me. Then ... I guess you two made a pact ... or bonded ... or something?"

"Yes. We were like two silly girls, getting over a spat and trying to make it up to each other. It took couple of hours and a jumbo Marguerita to calm us down," she grinned. "Then, we went shopping. I think I got a little crazy in that lingerie store, but we were having fun and getting to know each other better."

"From what I heard, you couldn't have gotten to know each other any better," I laughed.

"Oh ... that. Yes ... we did kind of get carried away, but it was all in fun. Henrik didn't mind. He gets the benefit when I get like that. I'm just so relieved that Astrid has accepted me finally. It's a big weight off my shoulders, and I have you to thank for it."

"It's a big weight off her shoulders too, Crystal. She's been dragging this around with her for a long time. I just gave her the push that made her do what I think she knew she needed to do anyway."

"Quit selling yourself short. I choose to believe you had everything to do with making it happen. That's final!" she snapped, grabbing me again in a bear hug. "If I haven't told you yet, Rick, I'm very happy Astrid has chosen you ... and you have chosen her. You two are perfect for each other. Perfect!"

"Thank you. Now ... we better go back before those two start wondering what we're up to."

We left the study, returning to the kitchen, my mind already addressing another question.

"Everything all right?" Henrik asked.

"Yes, fine," Crystal answered almost in unison with me.

"You look a bit worried, Rick. Having second thoughts?" he asked with a grin.

"No ... not at all. Just thinking of the best way to tell my parents. Dad's at work and Mom's home. I'd like them to be together when we tell them. That won't be until tonight, though."

"If I may make a suggestion, Crystal?" Henrik intervened. "Would you call Mrs. Campbell and invite her and Mr. Campbell to dinner this evening. I think this is something that should be done with all of us there. I do want to meet the parents of this fine young man. They are to be congratulated as well."

I was flattered, to say the least, but it was the best solution. I nodded my agreement, seeing the big smile on Astrid's face.

"That discussion we had a few minutes ago," Henrik said, turning to me. "I will look after it this afternoon."

I nodded. "Thank you." I assumed he meant the ring. I doubted that a pre-nuptial agreement would be part of the activities this evening.

I did get a curious look from Astrid. "It's official, then?"

"It's official," I happily confirmed.

"Rick, do you think we can persuade your father to join us for golf on Saturday morning?" Henrik asked.

"After what is going to happen tonight, I think he can be persuaded," I grinned.

"Excellent. I was thinking, would you mind if I invited Milo as our fourth?"

"No ... absolutely not. I'd be delighted to partner with Milo again. It would give us a chance to get our money back."

"Good. I'll call him this morning. By the way, what does you father do?"

"He's the general sales manager for Tidewater Paper."

Henrik laughed. "Amazing. Tidewater is our biggest customer for wood chips. I know their senior people very well. What is his name?"

"Malcolm. But he's in the domestic sales group. No newsprint, just printing and fine papers."

"Well, that's something to look forward to anyway. I'm sure we will have a lot of friends in common," Henrik enthused.

His buoyant spirit was contagious. He banished any concern that he wasn't in favour of our marriage. Pre-nuptial or no pre-nuptial, it might not have stopped us anyway, but it was much better with his wholehearted blessing. I never had any concern about Crystal. She was still getting over the change in Astrid, but I knew she was completely confident in me.

Henrik left for his office, announcing he would be home by mid-afternoon. Crystal said there were some errands to run after she called my mother. That left Astrid and me with the day to ourselves. We ate our breakfast and I thought I heard the gears grinding in Astrid's head as she started the wedding planning. That was her nature – to plan. That was how she had met and captured me.

Crystal popped her head in and said that my mother assured her they would be happy to have dinner here that evening and would arrive between six and six-thirty.

"I'm pretty sure she has an idea what this is all about, but I wasn't about to let the cat out of the bag," Crystal said. "I'll bet she doesn't let on to your father, though."

"Yeah ... you're probably right. She does like to keep him off balance now and then. She likes to think she's in control." For that comment I received a sharp knuckles-first punch on my shoulder from Astrid.

"Get used to it!" she barked.

"Yes, dear," I replied, parroting my father.

"See, Crystal. His training has started already," she giggled.

Crystal disappeared again and Astrid and I talked about what we would do that day.

"Would you like to see the Japanese gardens out at U.B.C.? It's a nice day and I can show you the campus. We can have lunch somewhere in the west end at any one of a dozen restaurants."

"Great! Let's go." That was another trademark of Astrid – enthusiasm!

By the time we got back to the Rasmussen residence later that afternoon, we had toured the gardens and the campus at U.B.C., lunched at a funky little bistro on West 4th, walked along the sands at Spanish Banks and found an empty bench to sit on and enjoy the spring sunshine and the view of English Bay and the North Shore mountains. There was still snow on Grouse and The Lions, as well as traces on Cypress and Seymour.

Contemplating my travels, I wondered if the citizens of this area understood just what a magnificent place we live in compared to so many others. Wilderness is within minutes of the big city. The climate is benign and temperate. It isn't perfect, of course, but Little River is as close to that standard as any place, and that's where we decided we would make our home. It seemed like such an easy decision for both of us that it hardly merited discussion.

I lay on the bed as Astrid prepared to take a shower. I was exceptionally happy at how my life was turning out. I found a beautiful woman to love and keep. I had the respect of her parents and she of mine. I didn't anticipate any pressure that might interfere with our lives with the exception of one thing – Astrid's riches.

I really didn't know how to deal with her wealth. It meant that we would never have to worry about money in our marriage. Or did it? Perhaps it would be the opposite. Would it be something that might come between us? I didn't know how to deal with this challenge. I didn't know if I should discuss it with Astrid just yet. But I did know I couldn't avoid the subject. I would have to find a way to talk to her about it.

She sauntered out of the ensuite, naked with the exception of a towel wrapped around her waist. She showed a sneaky grin on her face that said she was up to something. I watched her as she deliberately made her breasts sway back and forth as she moved to the bed. I brought my hands up to reach for her, but she remained tantalizingly out of reach. She looked down at her breasts and then back at me. She was taunting me, challenging me, torturing me.

"That's just nasty, young lady."

"Why. I'm just letting you know I feel sexy. Is there something you can do to help me with that?"

"How many years have you got? This might take quite a while."

She grinned a sneaky grin. "Well ... I can give you a couple of hours now ... and a couple of hours later."

"It's a start. Would you like me to shower first?" I'm ever the gentleman.

"No ... I'm sure you're going to make me all sweaty and slippery ... inside and out. It would just be a waste of hot water. We'll do that later ... together."

She slunk to the side of the bed and began to pull at my shirt. My hands roamed over her magnificent breasts, my thumbs strumming her nipples as I gently squeezed her pliant flesh. Both of us were losing our concentration and I sat up to help with removing my clothes. In a few seconds we were rolling on the bed in each other's arms, naked.

It had been a while since I had given Astrid oral sex and I began with that. I slipped down her body, kissing her nipples, navel and eventually arriving at her mons. I felt her hands on my head as she spread her legs to give me access to her lovely lips.

Now I could see, smell and taste her arousal. Her labia were moist, her hips moving in tiny pulses as she awaited my tongue. I began with slow, light strokes of my tongue, from bottom to top, waiting a moment or two, then repeating. I couldn't see Astrid's face but I heard her little moans of satisfaction, and I felt her hips as they rose slightly and then fell almost as if it were her breath.

I kept my slow pace, waiting for her to respond more actively. I sought out her little clitoris, stopping to probe with my finger, trying to bring it to life. As it became prominent, I used my tongue to stroke it and Astrid immediately reacted to my touch. Her hips snapped upward and her moans changed to grunts as she responded to my stimulation.

"Oh, Ricky ... please ... fill me up, baby," she cried.

I didn't continue to torture her, rising up on her, placing the head of my erection right at the entrance of the place my tongue has just been. She was urging me to enter her quickly and I obliged. If I learned anything from my time with Astrid, it was not to tease her beyond her limits of tolerance. I pushed firmly, but slowly into her.

"Ohhhh ... Rick ... I can't have enough of you," she moaned. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me. Make that big cock fill me up. Fill me, baby."

There was no need to respond in any other way than to give her what she so desperately wanted. She taught me to use my size and power to be the dominant lover when that was what she wanted. I knew exactly how to please her and that was to adopt a male-power position and use it to demonstrate my strength and ability to satisfy her. I might have been playacting, but I would never admit that to her. It was my time to be the alpha male.

coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers
12