Oh the Games People Play Now Ch. 02

Story Info
Danny was trying to come up with an idea.
5.3k words
4.22
42.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers

I had to admit it was a little bit of a turnon, sitting there stark naked in a chair while three little old ladies drew pictures of me.

That part I almost didn't mind, after an initial struggle with myself over actually doing it in the first place. After all, I was just sitting there, they were just drawing and then painting, it was no big deal.

Then they wanted my cock...visible? I was supposed to just get a woodie, right in front of them? Next thing I knew, two sets of boobs were out in space, I guess they thought that would perk me right up.

Actually, all that did was surprise me.

Then when Martha came over and grabbed me that was a bit too much. Normally there was no way in hell I would have allowed that, after all, I was married. But the combination of it being a bit of a turnon to sit there nude, combined with Martha being pushy as hell, I just lost control.

I probably never had any control in the first place but it was nice to think I did.

Being barely 35 and married to Sally for just a couple of years, I was far younger than these gals, so no way did I ever suspect that they were really three just plain nasty old broads.

Old folks? Hell, young people messing around with sexy stuff, sure. But wrinkled up gray haired old bags?

Naw. For sure they would be over that, right? It sure didn't seem like it, not only were all three of them enjoying the hell out of seeing me naked, Martha took advantage of the situation and had ahold of my cock before I could even react.

It was just plain dumb of me to allow myself to get into that situation in the first place, and I was really floored that Sally actually encouraged it.

No hint of jealousy at all, in fact she seemed even..excited at the idea?

Sally and I had one of those whirlwind romances. I followed her around a grocery store trying to get a better peek at her panties (which were red) and she realized it in short order and began to tease me.

To be blunt, that worked very well. By the time I was right behind her in the checkout line I had a raging hardon, she looked back at me and it was obvious she was turned on, too.

How do things like that happen? I just don't know, it beats the hell out of me! Normally it's a grand or two spent on dates, a few weeks of being on our very best behavior, then a touch and some kisses and maybe...just maybe?

I got dragged into Sally's house and jumped on!

Two hours after we met we were in the sack, and I mean in the sack!

It turned out that her divorce was final just three months earlier, mine was a couple of years. Hers broke up because her husband would only have sex on Saturday in the dark, in the missionary position. Then he was always on her case if even the tiniest hint of what he thought was too much skin showed, even at home with the doors shut. Sally had made the mistake of staying pure (well, with him anyway)until their wedding, so she had no idea how he was.

Then in frustration, she had a brief affair. She told me about that, how her husband had found out, so of course everything came crashing down. She openly admitted to that being her own fault, I could tell from her reaction that she still felt badly about it.

The way she acted in bed made me think she had a lot of experience, but Sally told me there was just four all told, counting me. Her first was a boyfriend, prom night of course. Then her husband, then that silly affair.

To be honest, I wasn't real sure I believed her, but I really didn't care right then. At first, Sally was one of those crazy one night stands, a great roll in the hay. The kind you always remember but don't go back for more?

Except for the fact that by the time we were exhausted, going back for more was the only thing on my mind. Even the way she talked was sexy as hell, she used words like pussy and cock, at one point when she was on her hands and knees she was yelling, "Fuck me Danny! Oh fuck me hard!"

Sally even asked me about my own experiences. The truth? I had one heck of a lot more than four. I liked sex, to be honest, I think I was up to almost a dozen, but I wasn't real sure about that. The only one that got me really going was Dana, but I honestly think we had more sex before we got married than after.

Sex with Sally's husband was terrible, she told me. She did rationalize that as causing her to cheat, saying the bad relationship caused the divorce. I knew of course that it was more likely the affair.

I know just how bad it can hurt, the idea of some other man doing it with my woman. I knew after Dana and I divorced that some other man would, it just tore me up. That was part of what had me all screwed up for close to two years.

During that period, I have a few women for brief flings. Somehow they always got compared to Dana in my head, which messed things up.

With Sally, Dana never popped into my head at all.

My first wife pretty much didn't give me any sex at all. But that didn't cause our divorce, I stayed completely true to her. Dana was wonderfully beautiful, she looked like sex on wheels. The trouble was that she knew how she looked, and she wanted way more than I could ever come up with.

I had actually blamed the breakup on myself, on my not being able to provide. For quite awhile I became depressed because of that. Then I came to realize that money, things meant little to me.

Being happy meant everything. Once I convinced myself of that, I began to come out of my long down mood, and right after that I met Sally.

It was like the Sun came up after months of long dark Winter days.

Sally admitted bluntly that I had seemed so eager to get a peek at her that it started to turn her on, so she teased me.

We were trying very hard to become just one person at the time we told each other what we were thinking.

Sex is usually a hard thing to really talk about much, even for married couples. Not so with Sally and me, we teased and played and laughed, she was always cracking some kind of joke about my dick, and most of the time she had ahold of it.

Sally also told me that she had never really done anything like that before, except once she went topless on a beach. All of the other gals were topless that day so nobody paid any attention, all she managed to accomplish was sunburn the holy dickens out of her nipples.

"It was kinda disappointing!" she giggled at me.

"You mean were waving your titties out in space and nobody would even look?" I laughed.

"Yea, it pissed me off. I hide them for years so nobody can see them and everyone acts like they want to. So I take them out and show them off and nobody even noticed!"

"Well I will look at them!" I grinned at her.

"Oh, goodie!" She jumped up on top of me and rubbed them on my face.

Then that dumb modeling thing, I never did figure out exactly what was said or how Sally was approached by Martha, but Sally and Martha had become pretty good friends. Martha became a little bit like the grandma or maybe the mom she never really had. They went to sewing classes, Martha taught Sally to make a meatloaf that I could eat most of in one sitting, things like that.

I also found out that Sally went over there nearly every day to watch some stupid soap opera on TV, Day of our world turned or some shit like that.

I even watched the show a couple of times, hell, it took them six months to get through one day of their dang lives. Almost every scene is the same, first someone says something, then the screen goes in for the closeup of THAT expression.

You know the one I mean, it looks like someone just shoved a cold wet corncob right up their ass.

Then fade to a commercial for Tampax.

Anyway, somehow I ended up sitting there in a chair with not a single thing on, next thing I know Martha is yanking on my pecker because they wanted it bigger so they could sketch it.

That's what they were saying anyway, I later figured out they just wanted to watch it fire one off.

Of course it went off! Of course. I should have just put a stop to that, but Martha is a bit pushy and I am best described as not exactly one of those aggressive types of guys.

Then I told Sally, I actually expected her to get upset but she didn't. In fact, she thought that was funny as hell. Sally had promised me that she would do anything I wanted her to in return for me posing for the women.

I am not quite sure how that happened, either. She had told me the idea of me sitting there naked while the women looked at me was exciting beyond belief for her. I guess it was, too, because for several days after that she was all over me and wanted to talk about it.

Sally was usually all over me anyway, it just became more intense for a few days.

I guess the truth is that meeting someone, screwing in two hours and ending up married to them in 10 days means you really don't have a clue about them.

So I found out Sally was not only a closet voyeur, she also had a small domination streak in her. I guess that is what it is, I thought I understood that but I guess I am just not sure. That part wasn't too bad, it came out in fun ways. She would reach for my dick, peekaboo at me teasing me with no mercy, more than once she would tug me along to the bedroom holding my cock like I was a toy on a string. Not exactly domination, it was more like she liked to have control over me sometimes.

So manipulating me into posing nude for the little old ladies was just one of her ways to be in charge. I didn't figure that part out by myself, I did it using Google.

I found out what "CFNM" meant, the truth is I had never heard of it before. Clothed Female, Nude Male is what that is, some kind of fetish some folks have. Mostly women I guess, they like to get men into a situation where they are humiliated.

That didn't make much sense to me, most of the guys I knew would wave their dick at a statue if it was of a female.

Anyway, I thought I had this all figured out, hell, I could teach myself to do brain surgery on Google. I was thinking that I understood her, which was great.

A little bit kinky, some fetishes inside my woman? I could deal with that.

Besides, Sally took such good care of me I had nothing at all to complain about. She rubbed my feet, she rubbed my back, she cooked wonderfully, the house was always spotless, if I wanted a beer it was like all I had to do was think about it and here she would be, standing there holding a cold can.

Sally even made me some shirts, think about that one. A wife that actually makes shirts, and better ones than I could ever buy?

The one worry I had was what to do about our friend Martha. Bad enough she had seen me naked, worse was she had her hands on my dick, even worse she got me off with almost no real effort.

Hell, no way could I ever face her again.

Then one afternoon I came home from work, my back hurt and my feet hurt. I walked in and there sat Sally and Martha at the kitchen table. I know that I turned bright red, Sally jumped up and ran in to kiss me like she always does.

"June's painting of you won first place!" She told me.

"Painting? First place in what?"

"The painting contest."

"What contest?" I had a sinking feeling.

"The adult figure studies class, they enter them statewide, and June won!" Hell, she was almost clapping her hands in glee.

"Come on, there are pictures of all the entries in the book." Sally reached out and grabbed my hand, tugged me towards the kitchen.

Towards the kitchen, where...Martha sat.

I didn't want to be anywhere near Martha, to be honest.

"Hi, Danny! Nice to see you." She gave me a big grin. I found myself more or less deposited in one of the chairs, a book shoved at me.

I looked down, at the top of the page was a photo of a painting. It was of me, a pretty good likeness, naked as a jaybird with my dick sticking up at half mast.

It was titled. I looked at the line at the bottom, it read, "Oh Danny Boy."

"Oh my God!" I turned really bright red at that.

"Oh don't worry, nobody knows it's you, besides, it is beautiful." Sally smiled at me.

"They let them put pictures like that in a magazine?" I asked. Hell, that was my dick and it wasn't soft, it was sticking up!

"Oh, sure, it's adults only anyway." Sally said.

"June won $200 for it." Martha cut in.

I would have given her the damn $200 to not show it to anybody, the damned painting looked just like me.

I looked closer. I did notice my cock seemed pretty large in the painting, it curved slightly towards the end.

Exactly like mine does.

I sighed, got up and went into the living room. I could hear them in there, yapping away.

"It's perfect, the way it curves upwards and then forward." Martha was saying.

"Yes, Danny has such a pretty cock, plus he is so well built, the entire painting balances out."

"I will bet that he can rub those nice spots inside perfectly, huh?"

Then there was a bunch of giggles.

"Oh, God yes. He is like a hunk of steel!" Sally said.

"It was nice of you to loan him to us, honey."

"Sure, any time. I am really proud of my guy, and this makes me remember back in school."

"Oh, the classes you told me about? Me, too. It's so exciting, I wish I was 25 again..."

Sally and Martha were sitting in my kitchen discussing my cock?

Sally said something I didn't quite get.

"...splashed some right on my face!" Martha said.

More giggles.

Good lord. Women, the things they talk about. I wanted to go in there and tear up the book, yell at them but Sally and I had never yelled at each other, not one time.

Instead, I went out into the garage, I couldn't listen to any more of that. Everyone on the planet was going to see that painting, and laugh at me. Sally wasn't even upset that Martha did that, hell, she was my wife, she was supposed to be upset?

Martha was mercifully gone when I came back in.

"Where did you run off to, honey?" Sally asked.

"Oh, just working in the garage."

She looked at me oddly, it had been so long since I actually had been in the garage it was a wonder I could get the door open.

"You are upset, aren't you?"

"Yea, a little."

"It looks like a lot, honey." Her expression changed to a sad one.

"Well. I have never been much of a guy to...I never did anything like that, I just worry someone will say something."

"Oh. I see. I am sorry, I won't..we won't do anything like that to you again. I didn't even think, I am sorry it upsets you."

"It doesn't really upset me unless..you know, someone finds out." I said.

"I don't think anyone will, it's just a painting anyway."

"It has my name on it."

"You aren't the only Danny on the planet, sir!" She grinned at me.

"Why aren't you pissed off about....?

"I don't mind, that is nothing. It really isn't. It's not like you were cheating on me with some other woman. In fact, it's kind of..exciting?"

I thought about that, I guess maybe it was true that it really was nothing. Then Sally hugged me, her soft breasts pressed against me. I felt the beginnings of a usual reaction to her doing that, we ended up with a great session of make up sex.

"I really was bad, wasn't I?" Sally told me as she snuggled up against me afterwards.

"Yep, you were a real little bitch. But it's OK. I am not bashful."

"Liar." She snickered.

"Am not."

"Are too!"

"Hey, why should I be? I have this wonderful appendage, it is beautiful the way it curves up and out!" I reached down and grabbed my limp dick and flopped it back and forth. Then I hopped up on top of her and started smacking her titties with it.

"You are gettin yuk all over me!" She squealed.

"Yep, on you and in you and everywhere I can think of!" I told her, rubbing it on her hair as she squirmed around trying to stop me.

"Plus you still owe me one!"

Sally looked up at me and blushed, then her eyes narrowed slightly.

"What are you going to make me do?"

"It's going to be a big surprise!" I grinned.

I slid up on top of her, my poor dick was as limp as it could get, so I spread her open and used my fingers to stuff it inside her.

"Looks like we need a splint of something!" She laughed, as I wrapped my legs around the outside of hers so I could try and stay in place.

That didn't work very good.

I noticed that when I mentioned to Sally that I was going to make her do something, she flushed every time but looked excited also. I was thinking she had a little tendency towards domination, but I realized there was something else.

My mind flashed back to what she had done to tease me in that store the very first time.

Exhibitionist? Interesting. It was time to go Google some more. That was probably it, she was one of those kinky closet domination type exhibitionists for sure. Probably into S & M, too.

Yep, no doubt about it!

I smacked her on her ass with my hand.

"Ow! What the fuck?" She jumped up, rubbing her butt.

"What the fuck did you do that for, that hurt like hell!"

"I'm sorry, I just thought maybe you liked S & M?"

"S and what? No! Damn it, that hurt."

It was a week later, I bet I had read 150 stories on Literotica. Most of them were way too kinky, I was trying to get some ideas since I didn't have a clue of what to make her do.

That of course was if I ever made her do anything at all.

I hit on one that I thought might be innocent enough. It was about going to a shoe store, buying a pair. Let the cute clerk have a peek.

If we didn't know the guy, we could probably do something like that. It was was probably dumb, but I couldn't go driving around with her naked in the car, sure as hell we would get stopped by cops.

I thought of trying something at a gas station but all of them I ever saw had clerks inside little glass cages, nobody washes windows any more.

Up or down stairs, escalators? Yea, sure as hell some jerk would be either bugging us or something, no way to get away.

I could maybe invite a bunch of guys over, make Sally do a strip tease? But no way in hell did I want anyone I knew to see her, so that was out.

I even thought about strangers, the internet. That one I discounted instantly, you never knew what was going to show up.

Maybe go through with the tattoo threat? Then I had a vision of some huge biker dude with his hands on Sally's bare pussy, that would just piss me off, then I would get beaten up while the whole gang raped her.

Yep, shoe store. That was it, and it sounded by far the safest.

"Hey want to go buy some shoes?" I asked Sally the next Saturday.

"Sure, what kind do you want? I know you wear an eleven wide, do you need dress or for work?"

She turned and headed for the closet.

"I just bought that pair last month, if something is wrong I will just take them..."

"Not for me, for you." I grinned at her.

"For me? I have several nice pairs, I don't need.... Oh." Her eyes widened.

I grinned even wider.

"I see, you want me to show some clerk my panties, right?"

"Who said anything about panties?" I actually had figured on her wearing some sexy panties, but she was taking it far too easily.

Her eyes widened at that.

"Oh. Oh, my. I don't think...." She blushed furiously.

"You promised!"

"Yes, I guess I did. Oh my God! OK. All right, where do you want to go?" Suddenly she was smiling again.

I hadn't thought about that part, I hadn't been in a shoe store for years.

"Uhh...You pick one." I said.

"Well thought out here, I see." She laughed at me.

"OK, let's go to Harrison's, they have the best selection and I could use some heels."

"What do you need heels for?" Sally never wore heels, not that I knew of anyway.

"For when we go dancing." She smiled.

Dancing? How did we get from shoe shopping to dancing?

"I...uhhh."

"The shoes are for my new dress."

"What new dress?"

"The one I am going to buy. To go dancing in!" Then she turned and went into the bedroom, leaving me standing there wondering what the hell had just happened.

magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers
12