Oilman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn he is a big sucker."

"This is their third tour here. Several of the guys had tried to hit on her, but it didn't turn out well. Ratimir doesn't speak much English but he does know how to convince the guys to let his sister alone."

"You mean physically?"

"Oh yeah! But it doesn't last long. He is not brutal, but he is quick.

"Maybe I should go talk to him?

"Oh no, John! Not again. The last time you pulled this shit, you ended up married. I remember Alabama."

"Well, I am not married anymore, Rusty. My final divorce papers came through last week. I am single again and on the prowl."

"Damn. I never thought that you would dump Marie. She was the best thing that ever happened to you. What the hell happened?"

"I didn't dump her, Rusty. It was a mutual agreement. I even set her up with her new husband."

"She's remarried already?"

"Next week. I just got an invitation to the wedding. I don't think I will be going, however."

"John, are you saying that you picked out her new husband for her?"

"Well, not exactly. He is a great guy, and I think everything will be good for them. Rusty, I was not cut out for married life and it was unfair to her and the boys. It was a tough decision, but I felt that I had to do the right thing."

"What does he do?"

"Well. Let us just say he is a railroad man. Now excuse me a minute I have to go talk to that Russian guy about his sister."

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Ask Me Why Slip out the back, Jack.in Loving Wives
Photo's in the Mail It was an interesting problem.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
More Stories