Ok, Just This...

Story Info
Wife is seduced.
2.6k words
3.68
42.1k
64
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,036 Followers

Julia heard the front door close and sighed. She should get up...should not be alone with another man. The car started and they listened to the sound of the engine as it backed down the drive then went almost silent then revving a bit more loudly before fading into the distance.

"You should go," she said right as the man's arm went around her shoulders pulling her against his chest. "No, Russ isn't here and we shouldn't..."

She wanted to finish her sentence but as he turned her head, her lips met resistance against his. She didn't pull away, didn't slap him but let him part her lips with his tongue. It did feel nice but she was married and alone with...She broke the kiss and tried to sit up but he gently pushed her away. "We shouldn't, you should go...ohhhhh," she sighed. His hands did feel good rubbing her shoulders... "Ok, just this..." she sighed.

He was hitting her in all the right places as he moved to her neck, then down along her spine. She felt the tension in her back melt away. He was good with his hands...massaging, what else...? He covered her entire back before moving to her sides. He then gently worked her latissimus dorsi along with her serratus anterior muscles. He stopped and pulled up her top.

"Wait, no...Russ isn't here..." she sighed. She had the same thought, though, it would feel better if the heavy top weren't in the way.

"Yes, Russ isn't here," he said softly, "and you are wearing a bra that covers you just like a bikini top. Good girl," he said as she lifted her arms.

"Ok, but just this...nothing more comes off," she said. She looked at her watch, "Russ should be back in an hour and a half...maybe less."

"I'm just working out the tensions in your muscles, nothing to worry about. It's important to relax," he said as he tossed the blouse onto the chair next to them. He went back to the muscles on her lower back and sides. She was leaning forward on the edge of the couch, her breathing getting deeper.

It did feel good. She'd had massages before but never coupled with the sexual tension she'd felt all evening around Russ's coworker. Todd had arrived and made no attempt to hide his appreciation for her tits and ass. The man seemingly had no flaws, tall, buff, and could lift a car if he wanted to, and was great-looking. What struck her initially were his hands. She wondered if Rawlings even made a baseball mitt large enough for him. All evening she'd been glancing at the front of his pants curious if the old adage were true. Then she'd checked out his shoes. She had no idea what size they were but they looked a lot longer than Russ's size 10s...maybe 3" longer? What size would that be? "This feels nice, you're hitting some tight spots."

"I'm good at finding the tight spots," he said smiling. He worked his way up to the bra below her armpit and groaned, "This is annoying," he said. "You'll be fine, just keep your back to me." He stopped rubbing and undid the clip in the back.

"No...wait. Russ isn't here and...ok, fuck! Just this though," she said letting the bra slide down her arms. She tossed it onto the chair where her husband had been sitting just 20 minutes ago. His hands did feel good but she wished she could rub her breasts as they itched slightly after being held firmly by the bra since earlier that morning. She could feel the heavy masses sag onto her ribs now that they were no longer being supported. She'd been blessed or cursed which large breasts requiring bras, but now that she was in her 30s they sagged a bit more than they did 10 years ago. Russ loved them and all the men she'd come across spent as much time checking her chest out as they did looking at her face.

His fingers were working her abdominals, his thumbs brushing against the undersides of her breasts. Then he moved down to the top of her jeans and then around her back. His hands slid under the waistband trying to get to her obliques. He reached around to undo the button and zipper.

"Stop, I said just the bra..." she said putting her hands over his.

"Just undoing them so I can get to your lower back. Also, the glutes are the largest muscles in the human body. You don't want to leave them out," he said brushing her hands away.

"Ok, just that...the pants stay on," she said.

"There," he said as he slid his large hands down the back of her pants. 'Nice,' he thought, 'a thong.' She had a great body. When he'd first met her it was her chest that attracted him, but later when a gust of wind had blown up her skirt, it was her ass that lived in his fantasies. Her skin felt like velvet as he probed deeper down her pants. She was leaning forward more giving him more access and her breathing now was coupled with soft moans. "Feels good, doesn't it? Here, lie down so I can work your glutes properly." He stood both to give the married woman space, but also to get a good look at those huge tits. He was a huge fan of tanlines and her breasts almost glowed in the dim light they were so white.

Julia looked at her watch, "This is inappropriate...Russ isn't here..." She saw where he was looking and wrapped her arms over her chest and sighed, "Ok, just for a bit longer, then you have to leave," she said. She lay on her stomach and let out a soft moan as the man's large hands started up at her shoulders working their way down. She made no move to stop him as he at first worked around her tits bulging out then let his fingers gently probe the soft flesh. It all felt great and as much as it bothered her that she was half-naked around a strange...well, not a strange man, but a man that was not her husband...it felt wonderful.

He worked his way down to her lower back, pulling the pants down so her butt crack was exposed. He could see her ass was as white as her tits.

She liked how he was working her obliques and made no move to stop him as he tugged the waistband down more and more. Julia realized her pants were down to her thighs and quickly reached down to grab them, "I told you..." she said. "I know, I have panties on which are the same as bikini bottoms...Ok, just the pants," she said firmly, "I'm not going to get naked with you." She looked at her watch, "Russ should be back in an hour." She lifted her hips, then her legs as she felt the cool air on her now naked form.

'Wow! Great ass,' he thought, 'perfectly round globes just begging to be fucked,' he thought. He made sure to spread her ass-cheeks as he worked her tight muscles. The narrow strap did nothing to hide her puckered ass. Then as he worked her upper thighs she let him pull her legs apart and he could see her thinly covered pussy. She looked to be aroused as her labia were puffy and there was a dark strip of moisture down the shadowed cleft. His cock throbbed thinking how great it was going to feel parting those lips and sliding inside her. She wasn't trying to hide her arousal as she was softly humping the couch. Watching her ass flex and her legs now opening as his fingers stroked her inner thighs told him he could pull his shirt off.

Julia didn't say anything as she felt the man undress. She'd been curious about what Todd's chest and abs looked like which made her aching increase. His large hands were getting closer and closer to her throbbing pussy, never making contact. 'Was his chest hairy? Was he one of those guys who groomed?' she wondered. She wanted to turn over to look but that would be inappropriate as her husband wasn't there. "Oh, God!" she spat feeling a fat finger suddenly stroke across her ultra-sensitive clit and up her wet slit to her anus. "Ohhhh, ohhh, ohhh," she moaned as the man's fingers rubbed her pussy more aggressively. Then she came to her senses and grabbed his wrist, "We can't...I can't..."

"It's fine, it's not cheating if I'm massaging you," he said, "It's not like we're fucking." He kept flicking his large middle finger against her clit as her grip on his wrist loosened.

"Fuck! Ok, just this...no more," she panted. 'Fuck! This feels incredible. Has my pussy ever been this aroused?' she wondered. Then a large finger entered her. He'd pulled her thong aside exposing her pussy. Only her husband had ever seen her pussy...well perhaps various doctors but they don't count. "Uuuhhhh, uuuhhhh, uuuhh," she softly moaned as his finger sloshed inside her again and again. She felt the man shift and without thinking she lifted her hips as he pulled her thong off and down her legs. She thought about stopping him but so what if her thong was pulled down or to the side? She wondered why he stopped but then heard his pants unzip. "Wait! Why are you taking your pants off?" she asked. She turned to look and was rewarded with the sight of a long fat fleshy shaft pulsing toward the ceiling.

"This was getting uncomfortable so I needed to loosen things up, then I felt restricted with my pants around my thighs. You don't want me to feel uncomfortable, do you?" he asked.

Julia looked at his cock as she unconsciously licked her lips. Then she looked at his rippled abs and muscular chest. She shook her head, "No," her voice cracked, "Um, Christ, it's huge. Ok, I get it, that had to hurt but that's it..." Her upper body was turned to look at him not worried about modesty.

Her tits were now fully exposed and he wanted nothing more than to grab them, suck on her nipples...but he wanted for her to pull his hands, his mouth to those incredible breasts. He turned her over onto her back hearing her sigh with resignation.

'Fuck! I knew this would happen,' she thought, 'but it's not as if he hasn't seen all of me...felt me,' she thought. She was immodestly lying back, her legs spread wide looking at the huge shaft pointing up from his crotch just a couple of feet from her gaping pussy. "Ohhhh....yesss," she sighed as he again drove a finger inside her wet hole. She was humping back against his pumping digit wondering if she could survive an orgasm that promised to be more intense than any she'd ever had. She felt him shift and could feel him getting closer.

He was leaning over her naked form looking down on her now bouncing tits and as he thought she would, she pulled him onto her right breast.

Julia arched her back as the man's lips sucked an intensely sensitive nipple into his mouth. "Holy fuck!" she cried out. She was pinching and pulling on her other nipple as now two fingers pumped roughly into her sopping pussy. She was literally doing the splits as she thrust her ass off the couch feeling her orgasm building. "Oh, God!" she moaned feeling his fingers pull out and then replaced by his fat cock. At first, she pulled him in then quickly tried to push him away, "Stop...stop...we can't" she cried.

He didn't stop his thrusting, "You want this as much and maybe even more than I do. Russ with never find out so what harm is there in this?" he asked.

"But...but...I'm not on the pill and you're..." she said no longer pushing him away, "at least put on a rubber."

"No, not happening. I've wanted to fuck this great pussy since I first saw you and I don't want to numb the feeling of this great pussy," he said. He kissed her as he rapidly drove into her.

Julia was sucking on the man's mouth eagerly while thrusting her pelvis back against him. She broke the kiss and grunted, "Uhh, uhhh, ok, you can fuck me without a rubber but you have to pull out," she panted. 'God! This is going to be explosive,' she thought as all her nerves seemed to be on fire.

"Bigger than you're used to, aren't I?" he asked.

"God, yessss!" she hissed, "So much fatter and so deep." She gasped as she felt his cock press against her cervix. "Fuck! I shouldn't have said that...I love Russ."

"You can love your husband but no one is perfect and it's just facing reality to admit any shortcomings," he said. His balls were starting to ache and he could sense she was getting close. He prayed he could last until she came but at this point, if he came first he'd still be thrilled with this fuck. He'd never felt a better pussy and if she thinks he's pulling out she's incredibly delusional.

Julia was now loudly moaning with every thrust of the huge cock in her raw pussy and her legs were wrapped tightly around the man's ass. She could feel her fluids flowing between her ass cheeks onto the fabric of the couch but she didn't care. His large hand was crushing her right tit and his tongue was in her mouth. They were both moaning in unison when she felt the aching become almost unbearably painful. She broke the kiss, bent her neck back, and screamed as she came.

The woman's thrusting hips lifted both of them off the couch and as she cried out he felt his own orgasm coming on. There was no way he was pulling out and his cries joined hers echoing throughout the living room as he came inside her fertile womb.

In the back of Julia's brain, she was calculating her cycle but feeling the man's sperm flood her pussy so close to her peak time made her orgasm feel even stronger. She held the man close rocking her hips as she tightened her vagina around his cock. It was as if she wanted all of his potent sperm inside her. Finally, she felt the last throbbing pulses fade and she collapsed back with a long deep groan. She looked up at the leering man and sighed, "I told you not to cum inside me."

He nodded and smiled, "You told me that but then no man is strong enough to break away from the hold you had on me. I've never felt any woman hold me any tighter. I'd say you experienced a pretty good orgasm," he smiled.

"Best ever," she sighed, "Shit! I keep saying things that make Russ look bad, but it's true. That was intense. I felt like I might be injured by it...but now I just want more." She kissed him then looked at her watch and sighed, "Russ should be home in a half hour. We should clean up and get dressed."

The naked couple held each other under the hot shower. Julia didn't stop him when he turned her around and pressed his now-hard cock against her pussy. As he drove into her he whispered, "So that's how I think Todd would get into your pants. Tomorrow night you want me to show you how Amari would seduce you?"

Julia grunted feeling her husband's cock thrust into her, "I'll need a day of rest. Let's see if he'll get lucky Thursday." She turned her head and kissed him before bending over allowing better access to her pussy. She felt his thumb press against her anus, "I might need to prepare, I understand black men like a nice ass," she grinned.

barkirk
barkirk
3,036 Followers