Ok with Me

Story Info
Family Sex.
6.8k words
4.37
134.8k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

"Hi dad." It was my daughter, Gwin. "What cha doing?"

I stopped and settled back. I said, "Checking over some house revisions." I gave her the plans to take a look.

"Wow," she said. "That's a lot of changes. Are you sure you want to do all that?"

"Oh, it's not really that much. Mostly interior walls and trim except for the bath. The changes are worth it there. It'll be much bigger and nicer."

Gwin is 19, 5ft8 and nicely shaped. She was designed for bikinis. Great breasts. She finished her second year of college, online. Started when she was 16, almost 17. Wonderful grades. I put the property in a living trust so she has it free whenever. It's paid for. The changes will increase the value. She did the paperwork for the trust. She works in the legal professions and does well and just loves it. Always exciting and never gets old and flexible hours. Very convenient.

We had a discussion and I said I would buy her a house if she wanted and she opted to stay in our home. We talked about it and decided to do some renovations. Made three bedrooms into one with lots of closets and a new bath, big one.

She said she would like to have some friends over. Man friends. She wanted spaces that would be convenient for man friends. I asked how many man friends and she said just one man friend at a time. For now. She was smiling when she said that. Torturing dad.

"Gwin," I said, "I have a suggestion for the bath. Would you like a bidet?" I think I might have got her. Maybe a little blush.

"Is there room," she said.

"Lots of room. Won't even notice it. Behind a little partition on the other side of the shower," I said.

"Yes, I think that would be nice," she said. She toddled off and I got back to work.

The crew started two days later and was done in just over a week. New everything, curtains, carpet, wall paint and coverings. Plush queen bed set and small sofa and lounge sitting chairs. Walk in closets and a partitioned office area. I had all the walls highly insulated for privacy. She moved back in from the basement and got settled.

I noticed about two months ago she was getting more scantily dressed in the evenings and wearing her bed clothes at breakfast. When I say bed clothes I mean 'whoa' clothes. It was torture waiting until she was looking somewhere else so I could take a good look. Camel toes and stuffed butt cracks and nipples out to here.

The worst part was when she sat down to eat and the only thing I could see was above the waist. Poor me, having to settle for nipples and jiggling breasts. She was enjoying herself but not like she should have.

I asked her, "Gwin. Think about things and if you want to talk about it let me know what's bothering you." She looked up and nodded 'yes' but didn't open up.

About 15 minutes later she said, "Dad, I don't want to spend money on a motel or hotel bill or spend time or nights at a friend's house just to have sex."

I thought about it and said, "Gwin, how can you tell if the guy has a little bitty penis or a big dick?" There was a moment frozen in time and then she broke up hilariously. She was laughing so hard she had to leave the table, buns wiggling behind her.

She came back and said, "Dad, I've been getting you excited for the last month or two. I just do the same to them and compare them to you. Besides, mom described how big you are almost every week."

We were having fun with each other but I could see the situation. We colluded on redoing the whole end of the house for her. She said she was a virgin, kind of, but wanted to be sure she wouldn't embarrass herself the first few times. We researched vibrators and went out and bought three. She made me buy them while she waited outside.

She also made me put batteries in and show her how they worked. She generally knew but wanted to be sure. We got specific wipes for them and several lubes and other stuff. I asked her if she wet her pants while we were getting all this done and she said yes. I didn't ask to see and she didn't offer. One of them was to test herself for guys with big dicks. Of course I assumed she was thinking if she happened to get someone like me.

I was in our library watching tv one evening in my long pajamas and Gwin came in and sat in my lap. I was in my favorite lounge chair. She had on the flimsiest bra thing with exploding nipples and knit panties with very open legs, lots of room there, nice and loose. Where she sat in my lap she shouldn't have sat. I was up like a shot. One breast was on my chest and the other almost in my face.

I was up right in the bottom of her butt and she was casually shifting her hips like it was normal. She said, "I wanted to spend a little time with you to thank you very much for all you've done. It is just fabulous and I love it."

My pjs are very loose and thin from long use and she moved a leg up and over the arm of the lounge chair and got me right up through her crotch. Then she closed up again trapping me there. Then she started slowly squeezing her buns lifting her crotch up and down with me trapped there. If you ever want to thank somebody for something that's the way to do it.

She said, "A very nice young man from the country club is coming over Saturday afternoon. I don't want us to start avoiding each other or having to disappear. If I'm not ready when he gets here introduce yourself and have a visit in the library or kitchen and I think it would be nice to converse a little later on. I want him to feel welcome and not embarrassed. Think about it and keep the shotgun in the cabinet."

Smiling I said, "Yes mam." She laid a kiss on me and stuck a hand down in the side of my pants at the same time she was squeezing her buns. That poor guy coming on Saturday didn't know what he was in for.

Gwin has been doing that sort of thing to me on a regular basis. She said she was going to keep on giving me reasons to invite someone over for a dalliance or to spend the night on occasion or start a relationship. Sometimes she comes over and climbs in bed with me with just a flimsy short nightgown on. She snuggles and gets me right down in the back of her crotch and does this flesh on flesh down there. I never know where I'm actually at but it sure feels like it.

She always stopped before I had an orgasm except for this one time. She was playing with me in her butt crack and I just exploded. She knew it and didn't stop until it was finished. She didn't mention it and I didn't either but she was extra nice and loving for a couple of days. Me too.

Friday night she came over and climbed in bed with me. She said, "Dad, I've wanted to ask you this but never really got the chance. Are you ok with all of this? With me having guys over for sex."

"Gwin, it is just fine with me. I want you to have a great sex life and I don't want us to be sneaking around each other either. I even took out the loud alarm clock I hid in your bedroom and I took all the lube out of the freezer and let it thaw and get warm and I've decided not to run the lawnmower under your windows. It was dark but I knew she was smiling."

"Thanks dad," she said. "There's one more thing." She wiggled around some and all of a sudden there was a lot of skin. She took off my top and bottoms too. She said, "I want you to use your hands where you use your hands and give me a really good orgasm. You'll be the first guy to do that."

She pressed in and gave me a passionate kiss and I got to work. I started on her breasts, around the outside and worked in. My mouth was working on the near breast and my hand on the other. I had my dick on her thigh and a leg over between with good contact. It was a few moments and her hand got around me and she moaned and let herself go with having some very nice fun.

I started on a full exploration all over. I think I got to just about everywhere and nicely. I was building her passion as much as I could but staying out of her crotch. That would be the big finish. She wasn't doing much back at me except playing with me and giving me anything I went for.

I shifted down about a foot, moving my leg down. She was spread open and I moved my hand, palm down, and fingers into her tuff. I skipped her clit and played with her vagina area and got one then two fingers in. Lots of moans and movement from her hips. She was feeling her excitement and passion.

Back up to her clit I sandwiched her hood and set about stroking it, about an inch from the nub. She had said hands so I wasn't going to do oral. Pity. After some time I moved down near the bottom and started pulling the hood up from her nub and pushing it down again. It was a full fuck on the tip of her clit with the hood. Now it was a matter of speed.

I slowly got faster and faster and could feel her body going slightly nuts and put it to her. Probably moving her hood against the nub about five or six times a second. I had a hand under her butt and kept my place through her thrusts and slight twists. She was a little vocal but I think that was because of the over the top erotic level and she couldn't get a breath out. A normal orgasm and I think she would have been a little quieter.

She wrapped my neck and pressed into me almost breaking my dick it was so hard and we calmed down and she was off. I wish I was.

***

About 1:15 Saturday afternoon and there he was. I answered the door and he asked if Gwin was in. I said 'yes she is' and opened the door more, inviting him in. I introduced myself, 'Jess', and he said his name was Bill. He was well dressed, good leather shoes, tan slacks, light sweater and jacket. Nice looking and almost 6ft tall. Friendly and light formality. Smiled but not Cheshire. He wasn't fake.

"Bill," I said, "She'll be out shortly. Would you like something to drink?"

"Oh, thank you but no," he said. We were walking into the library and he took a look around. He said, "This is a very comfortable library. Good volumes."

We chatted a little about the country club and Gwin came in smiling. "Hi Bill," she said. "I assume you met my dad Jess." Bill nodded 'yes' and Gwin took his hand. She had on a light summer dress, about mid-thigh and sleeveless. "If you need anything dad, let me know. We'll probably see you later."

"Ok, have fun," I said. No giggly smiles back, just normal and they were off. Wow. There are these moments in people's lives that seem to stay. I think this was one of them.

I wasn't nervous but I found myself reading the same passages in my book more than once. What I really wanted to do is take off all my clothes and sit there necked. This was erotic and my dick was enjoying itself.

Would you believe about three hours? I was in the kitchen and heard them giggling coming across. Still holding hands. They sat on the high stools at the counter and had a small glass of wine. They both looked the same. No mussed clothes or hair. They even looked rested. We chatted for a while.

Then Bill stood up and said, "Jess, thank you very much for the welcome and courtesies. It was very comforting."

I said, "No problem, Bill. Very nice to meet you and have a good evening." We smiled a lot and Gwin saw him to his car.

Gwin came back and gave me a hug and said, "Thank you very much dad. It was wonderful. I didn't know it was going to be like that."

"Really," I said. "Why not? Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I don't know how much you, uh, you know."

Gwin smiled and said, "Its ok dad. This is family business. I have absolutely no reservations about discussing any small detail of my sex life with you whatsoever. In any amount. If you're uncomfortable just say so. Otherwise I'll out with it as long as you can stand it. If I say something you don't think a young lady should say let me know.

"He had a big dick and it had a really big head on it and it was long and he absolutely loved me rubbing it all the time." She was smiling at me.

Smiling widely back I said, "Was it bigger than me?"

"Not in the beginning but when we got on the bed and I opened my legs it got a lot bigger," she said. "I thought it wasn't going to stop before it exploded. It wouldn't even bend."

"Thanks Gwin," I said. "Actually I really would like to know how it went. Whatever you want to relate."

"Ok. Dad, I've already said dick. We're going to have to say pussy and fuck. We were standing at the sofa kissing and he said, 'would you like to feel more excited?'. "I guess it was a 'break the ice 'sort of thing. I said 'yes' and he put his hands up under each side of my dress and pulled my panties down about mid-thigh then we sat down on the edge of the sofa, my panties on my thighs below the bottom of my dress.

"My knees were touching. He pushed his hand down between my panties and the bottom of my dress and on my pussy. It was a tight fit with my knees touching but terribly erotic that way. I think he was quite experienced. He palmed me and I almost peed in his hand. I could hardly breathe. Then he kissed me in the most tongue fucking way.

"He took my dress and bra off. Then he stood up and took everything off except his briefs. He stood right between my legs, my panties stretched tight and let me pull his briefs down. Then he kneeled right in front of me and lifted my legs up high and took my panties off. His dick was flopping around on my clit and pussy.

"I had three orgasms and he had one before we fucked. I wasn't expecting that. We spent a long time crawling over each other exploring. He looked right down in my vagina and I played with his testicles and foreskin. He gave me my first orgasm on my nipples and butt button. I didn't expect that. Very sensuous.

"The thing is, with me teasing you it's fun and very erotic but getting on a bed with a guy specifically to get his dick inside is something mind boggling. Knowing that the head of his dick is going to go way up inside, a lot of times, is way over the top. My pussy was dripping and pushing and moving around with anticipation and it never stopped even when we were all finished.

"Bill is so good to be with and so smooth I kept going after more. He was wonderful. It was wonderful. We kind of think we may be fuck buddies. No attachments. Cut it off any time with no regrets. We'll see.

"He taught me how to pussy slide. That was my second orgasm and his first. His sperm just kept coming out. We did the pussy slide for a long time. I pulled up on his dick and rode it up and back and finally got the hip swivel right. We rested and he got between my thighs and put his thumbs on both sides of my hood down at the bottom and pushed up.

"I felt his hot breath right on the front and he put his lips around it and I pushed up. When I did that he sucked and we kept doing that until I orgasmed. Then we rested and had some wine."

I sat there listening to Gwin fully absorbed. No way was I going to interrupt. She went on.

"After that he softly rolled me over on my stomach. I had my hands up under the pillow. He spread my legs out wide but comfortable and lay down right on top of me with his big dick right up my butt crack. All that wonderful skin. He must have put lube on everything he was so smooth going up and down.

"I don't know how he knew when but he put his hands down under and lifted me up. I hardly noticed. He was still fucking up my butt crack. I remember he fiddled around and that must have been when he lubed my vagina. He lifted me some more. My knees were out and it was very comfortable with my head downward on the pillow. My back was curved down and my back end was sticking out just waiting.

"He was rubbing my buns and my sides and spreading his hands up my back and down my legs. I felt him spread my pussy out with his fingers and then I felt his dick head press against my vagina. My whole head spiked and the hair on the back of my neck was prickly. When I felt his head spreading the entrance it was such a relief. I almost cried it was so good. It wasn't just his head touching my vagina but knowing it was going to go in and fuck me.

"I won't ever forget that specific moment ever. He was working the head in slowly. He was coming all the way out each time so I could feel it. I felt it a lot. Somehow I knew when the whole head was in. We were fucking. I couldn't believe I was actually fucking. I could fuck. Me. He kept pushing and pulling back for the longest time. It was so good. After a while I realized I was pushing backwards into him. We were going slow.

"We fucked for a long time. I could feel his balls hitting me. It was so good. Sometimes he went a lot faster. He stopped and I turned over and he got between my thighs with his dick in the right place. He pushed in and we both got comfortable. We fucked. We talked and he played with my nipples and lips and I played with his hips and wrapped his legs and we fucked.

"That time we were making love, not just fucking. It was different. We both knew each other by then and we made love and we both orgasmed again. I had sperm in me. Actual sperm. I was a woman. They're probably running around down there right now."

I sat looking at Gwin and it dawned on me. That's why Bill said 'comforting'. Somebody got them together, probably the mom network. He was here to take her virginity. To make it easier, a good experience. He loved her playing with his dick. Getting her familiar with it and its size.

Getting familiar with each other's body. Looking right into her vagina. He was checking for a hymen. Three orgasms before going in. He was settling her down. On top of her back and thrusting up her butt crack. He was getting her comfortable with what fucking was like. Lifting her hips up into a doggy style entrance. He could penetrate slowly with control and hold her hips steady if there was some pain. Until she was good to go.

He used lots of lube. He saved her vagina for his dick. Once he was in and she was thrusting back he was finished with his task and got them into a nice fucking missionary position and made love. His reward and hers too. It was so clear. Thank you Bill.

"Wow," I said. "I'm glad you got a guy like Bill. You probably learned some intimate things about stuff you thought about. A fun way too. You'd be surprised how much it reminds me of your mom and me."

Gwin was smiling and twinkling. She said, "Now I know a lot more about teasing you until you can't stand it and invite someone over. Maybe Bill has a sister. If you can handle me you could handle her."

"I'm not even going to comment on that," I said. "Besides, I like your teasing. It's fresh and sensitive and sincere. Would you like to go out to dinner?"

"Absolutely," she said. "Is it ok to go without any pants on? I don't have any pants on."

"Absolutely," I said. I thought maybe her dress could be a bit longer. Bill put his hand right in between her panties and the bottom of her dress. Wow.

***

I was so happy to be a part of Gwin's emergence into her sexual world. Her casual sex encounters were very erotic and she freely shared them with me. Each one seemed to be better than the last but was actually just different.

She was more sexual in the evenings but in a lady like way. She invited a guy she knew at the gym over. He was well dressed and a young gentlemen. She seemed to attract those. She said he was teaching her oral and she was teaching him oral. I'm still thinking about that. Now my tongue gets twitchy.

I'm just 41 and 5ft11. I used to do high-jump so my legs and waist are strong. I've only put on about 5 or 10 pounds so I'm fairly fit. Gwin and I make a good couple when we're out and we enjoy each other's company. I never complain when she teases me and plays with me. It's just fun. I do encourage her to go out more and she does. She's trying to get me to go out more, hence the teasing.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12