Old Boss, New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I talked to Carl that evening as he was groping my boobs on the way to the restaurant. "Trixie is in, you just need to let Donald know."

Carl chuckled, "That ought to be an interesting meeting," rolling my nipple a little.

"You going to give him some pointers, or just let him jump in the deep end?" I asked as I pressed my boob into his hand.

Carl helped me from the car as he ogled my almost bare boobs. This top was a hair thicker than her other top, but he said the lighting here was going to be brighter. Carl slipped both hands beside my boobs and gave them a slight squeeze as he kissed me lightly, then reached for my buttons.

I had mostly buttoned the top, but we were coming here because it was one of her favorite restaurants. Carl had gotten word she had been badmouthing him quite a bit, and she was sure to be here tonight.

Carl looked at my boobs as he undid all but the bottom two buttons, and one of them was inside my short skirt. Sliding his hand inside to cup my tit and softly kissed me again. "If Donny boy can't handle Trixie, he doesn't deserve her."

Carl purposely pulled his hand out away from my boob before extracting it making sure the top could billow open a bit. "Shall we?" waiving with one hand and cupping my ass with the other.

I was trembling, partially from him playing with me, and partially from what I was wearing.

When I modeled the top bottomless, he whistled. He ogled my barely covered boobs, then my bare pussy, then he chuckled. "She'll turn herself inside out seeing you in that."

"Why?" I asked as I stepped up beside his chair.

He cupped my butt, but ogled my boobs. "She just had to have that top."

"But it still had the tag on it."

He reached up to cup my boob. "I saw her try it on, and it looks a million times better on you than it did her."

"Even if it is a little big on me and no cammie?" from what I had found in her closet, she was anywhere from a 34C to a 36D.

Carl dropped his hand from my boob on the outside and brought them both up inside to cup my boobs and roll my nipples with room to spare. "Looks like it fits perfectly to me."

I tried to chuckle with him, it turned into a soft moan as he pulled out on my nipples.

I found a shorter skirt in her stuff, and then had to roll the waist several times to keep it from falling off my hips. I grinned at Carl getting hard in his slacks looking at my legs. Rolled up like that, the skirt didn't quite make it down to mid-thigh.

I was scared shitless as the room got quiet as we walked in. There were too damn many eyes on me and it was making me WET! It didn't help when Carl dropped his hand to my ass to 'guide' me to our table.

The waiter grinned when he took the seat next to me instead of across from me. Carl surprised me when he ordered for both of us. I had never had a man order for me, and it had me tingling.

We had just started to chat when I saw his eyes flare slightly. "Incoming bitch," I heard him mutter.

"Well Carl, how nice to see you," I heard off to my left. I turned enough to see who it was, and it wasn't his Ex.

"Hello Lois."

She took a quick glance at me, taking in how I was dressed to be seen and her not appreciating it. She was dressed nice, but covered and hiding her figure. "You're looking better than the last time I saw you."

I turned back towards Carl.

He shrugged, "Yeah, I wasn't the greatest after you hooked the skank up with your cousin."

Lois gasped.

"But my new PA here has been doing her best to bring me back to the real world." Carl looked at me, then made a deliberate look down to my barely covered boobs then back up to smile at me. "So far it's seems to be working."

Lois was trying not to cough, "Well you take care of yourself."

Before she could turn away, I jumped in just to spite the bitch. "Oh that's my job, and I enjoy it very much." She went bug eyed.

I heard Carl beside me, "Me too, meeee tooooo." He said softly but loud enough he knew she heard him.

Lois left without another word, and I scooted over a little closer to Carl.

We chatted a bit, and Carl leaned over next to my ear, "That whole table is watching us," he whispered and caressed my neck with his lips as he brought his hand to the side of my boob. Not blatant, but enough that the women watching knew he had just cupped the side of my boob in the process.

I trapped his hand with my arm against my boob momentarily. I reached across to grab his wrist and pull it back as I shook the finger of the arm I had trapped him with at him. To the casual observer that is what it looked like. To the bitches at Lois' table, they saw me intentionally slide his hand across both of my boobs before letting it go.

I saw Carl grin as his palm crossed each hard aching nipple, and I'm pretty sure I heard at least one of them gasp behind us. You have no idea how fucking hard it was to not stop with his hand cupping my boob.

When Evelyn came in, I made sure to sit back and up straight in my chair. From Carl's grin, she noticed. He leaned close, "You have no idea the number of things I want to do to you in front of her."

I turned and came very close to kissing him. "We'll just have to get a table in the back next time, and you can have your way with me and pretend you don't know she's here." I was beginning to ache again at the thought of Carl groping and playing with me. "But for now I'm going to make a run to the little girls' room."

I stood up, bent at the waist just enough to give him a quick peck on the cheek and almost flash my ass at the bitch, then did the runway slut walk to the bathroom. Shoulders back walking on heels for maximum bounce.

I peed quick, and one of the bitches from that table came in just as I was coming out of the stall. I ignored her and stepped to the mirror. I pulled my top open just shy of my nipples like I was making sure it wouldn't quite let me hang out but showing her it definitely would and I didn't care, rolled my nipples to make sure they were hard, then strolled back out to Carl.

I could feel the eyes trying to burn through me as I walked back to Carl. He just looked down my top when I bent over to sit, not that he couldn't see my boobs right through the top. We ate, he ogled, I did my best to turn and flaunt to him.

I sighed when he cupped my ass on the way to the door, and kept it there as we crossed the parking lot.

"You have no idea how much I want to..."

"Do it."

I gasped when his hand dropped and lifted my skirt, I couldn't help moan as he cupped my bare ass. I hissed as his finger pushed towards my rosebud. "Tease," I groaned.

Carl chuckled and worked his finger deep between my cheeks. I stuck my ass out to get that finger as deep between my cheeks as I could.

I stripped in the car, and rolled over to suck and suckle his dick all the way home. We didn't make it inside. I just got out and lay back on the hood. He fucked me as I came and screamed for more.

Carl obliged, he rolled me over and drove right back into my spasming cunt. And just as I was peaking in a body quaking orgasm, he sent me over the edge. He drove his thumb in my ass and just fucked me all that much harder and harder and...

My limp ass aching body was being carried around the house to the pool as the flood drained from my quivering pussy. I could literally hear the splat on the concrete. Carl set me down gently in a lounger. I whistled at him as he undressed.

I was softly lathered and dried and set back in the lounger as he took one last rinse and toweled off beside me.

He carried me to bed and pulled the comforter to my waist, then softly kissed the tips of each nipple. I blushed but watched him pull his shorts on and cuddle in beside me. Spooning in front of him, grinding back on his covered dick as he cupped my bare boob. I sighed and fell asleep.

- - -

I woke alone, but smelled breakfast. Stumbling to the bathroom, then to the kitchen. Seeing Carl still in his shorts at the stove. He pointed to the breakfast bar, and I sat and watched his ass.

I was literally fed breakfast. Carl gave me bites from a shared plate of scrambled eggs and sausage... with the other hand roaming my body.

He rinsed the plate and led me to the living room, pulling me in beside him. He cupped one boob and caressed my thigh. "Last night, was that too..."

I kissed his cheek, "No. A bit more intense than I'm used to, but no."

"Even the restaurant?"

I snickered, "Did she really set her up with her cousin?"

He smiled, "Weeeellllll, set her up may have been a bit of an exaggeration. Introduced and nudged more than she should have maybe, but Evelyn jumped all on her own."

I brought my hand up under his cupping my boob, "And she really didn't like this?" encouraging him to keep playing.

Carl sighed. "Oh sure, in the bedroom, and around the house at first. Even occasional touches out in public. But I got cussed a few times for caressing her ass in the park. A few years later she started tensing up even here at home if it wasn't in the bedroom with the lights out."

Carl let his hand drop from my boob to my butt, and his finger was working its way between my cheeks. "And this?" as the tip of his finger was pressing against my rosebud.

I hissed. "Small toys and playing are good. Getting an actual dick in there not so much. Tried it twice, and it didn't work very well."

Carl pressed his finger harder to my ass, and the hand on my thigh dropped to my pussy. I spread wantonly for him and rotated my ass toward his finger. He was just pressing into my ass, teasing more than working, but his fingers were doing wonderfully naughty things to my pussy and clit.

I was torn between pressing down to his finger against my ass, and up to his fingers strumming my clit. Before I realized it, my cunt took control and I arched up locking my legs together as wave after wave of orgasm rocked my body. I think I screamed, but I'm not really sure...

I was sprawled on the couch, my limp ass legs flopped wide. Carl was between them on the floor in front of me grinning up past my slutty cunt. I saw it coming, but couldn't do anything to stop him. It was like when I was spread on his desk.

I saw his head dip, and my body said to curl up in a ball as his tongue went slowly up my spread cunt. I did screech when he pressed his finger to my now well lubed ass. My cunt was a river draining over it. He lapped at me and fingered my ass, and all I could do was whimper.

I gasped, twitched, groaned, and flopped as he played with my slutty cunt and ass until another massive orgasm overtook me. I remember a finger in my ass and three in my cunt as he nipped at my clit...

Carl literally had a hand over my pussy as he carried me to the downstairs bathroom. I was fucking glad for the grab bars, there was no way in hell my legs would be trustworthy for some time to come. He carried me back to the living room and caressed my body while he talked with Donald.

From the comments and looks, Donald knew I was here with Carl and Carl was playing with my body. Carl smiled and ran his finger between my wet lips and brought it to his mouth. "Oh yes, definitely nice and sweet."

I slapped my hand over my eyes, but spread my knees when his finger came back for more.

"Okay, I'll have Vicki pass it along. Just remember, this is a two way street. You don't fuck it up and she won't fuck you up. Understand?"

Carl kicked his head back laughing, "Oh, you have no idea."

I gave him the look as he hung up, "What doesn't he have any idea about?"

Carl slid a hand down under my ass and gave it a soft squeeze. "He asked if your ass was as soft and squeezable as it looked."

That was so fucking embarrassing and so fucking hot at the same time knowing the CFO had been ogling my ass. I dislodged Carl's hand from my ass and rolled up to get my phone and sent Trixie Donald's info and to swing by his office around eleven on Tuesday. He had a one o'clock meeting so that would give them about an hour and a half to feel each other out. I smiled, well at least Donald was probably going to be feeling something out.

I had barely hit send and my phone was ringing. "Hello."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?"

I chuckled, "About what?"

"Donald, the fucking CFO?"

I chuckled.

"I mean I've seen him around of course, but never really noticed him watching or looking."

I smiled and turned my ass to Carl and wiggled it, "Well I wouldn't think you would. I have it on good authority he's an ass man."

I heard her groan.

"I mean, what would you have done if you'd felt his hand snake out and grab your butt as you walked by? Or maybe a nice sliding caress and soft squeeze?"

"Bitch," she said softly and hung up.

I turned to face Carl, and acted like she was still on the phone. "Carl on the other hand is very much a boob man." His eyes were following my nipples and they were starting to ache. I stepped toward him and his hands came up on automatic. "Gotta go," and tossed the phone as I settled in his lap as he cupped one boob and dropped his head to my nipple.

I wrapped my arms around Carl's head and thanked god I got Carl and not Donald.

We managed to get a few things accomplished in the office. Even with Carl finding it necessary to reach out and play with me quite often.

I got a text later and showed it to Carl, we both chuckled. 'You could have at least waited until Monday to tell me about him. Now I can't concentrate on a fucking thing!'

':-), and you still have to figure out what to wear to look decent and still let him get his hands on your ass.'

'BITCH!'

- - -

I stuck my nose around the corner of fifth on Monday and chuckled, Trixie looked like shit. I sent her a text, "How's the typing going this morning?'

'LIKE SHIT!'

'So what are you thinking about him grabbing first?'

I got flipped off by emoji.

That question had me aching in my own way. I slipped my bra off and sent Carl a neck down selfie with my nipples trying to cut their way out of my dress.

I chuckled a few minutes later. 'I got that just as I was going through security.'

'So I should have lifted my dress instead?'

'ARGH!'

I sent him a naked selfie the next morning, you just couldn't actually see the good parts. I was turned enough he got a good look at my ass in the mirror, but my arm was up enough to block the view of my nipple.

'I'm going to start researching nudist resorts.'

'Promise?'

I waited until one thirty before I sent a text, '???'

'I've always fantasized about taking my secretary on my desk. Reality is sooooo much fucking better. Getting you fucked, filled, and plugged for lunch is top of the list now.'

I grinned and tried not to groan. Carl eating me on his desk was at the top of mine. Him slipping a little plug in my ass to 'claim' me had me wet... again.

Wednesday I sent Carl a close up of my boob and hard nipple in a sheer bra.

'Evil woman.'

I snickered when I got a text from Trixie Thursday. 'God this feels so fucking good!'

'Again?'

'Fuck yessssss.'

I picked Carl up from the airport Friday, he picked me up by grabbing my ass and twirled me around, and kept his hand on my ass as we walked to the car. He groped my boobs while I drove. It was a good thing it was a short drive. We at least made it into the house this time. Good thing I wore a skirt, I think he would have ripped my pants off to get at my pussy.

At least when I was bent over the arm of the couch, I still wasn't dribbling too badly. Carl chuckled as I fast walked to the front bathroom to rinse. Once he had taken the edge off, we sat in the spa for a bit. Sometimes him looking at me, others pulling me beside him to cup and grope. All while we talked business. My passport should be in soon, and I had three weeks left at work.

Saturday morning his new desk arrived. It had plenty of room for me to get under it, and I had just laid back to test it out for pussy eating when Carl's phone rang. He grinned and put it on speaker beside us. "Hello."

"Jesus fucking Christ Carl, why the hell didn't you tell me there were such wonderful women in the world like this?"

Carl chuckled, "Like what?" and leaned down to take a lick at my spread pussy.

I had to slap my hand over my mouth.

"Like what my ass. Trixie comes in and puts the tie on her dress to me like I'm opening up a god damn present. And Jesus fucking Christ what a present. She has the sweetest fucking ass I have ever had my hands on. Then bends over and tells me we need to take it for a test drive. Nice big jeweled plug in her lubed ass, and she wants me to take it for a test drive."

Carl lifted his head from my pussy long enough to speak, "And did you?"

"I'm old, not a fucking idiot. Of course I fucked that ass. Oh my god did I fuck that sweet tight young ass. And about the time I figure we're done, she rolls over on her back and spreads her pussy."

I was getting close.

Carl lifted his head again giving me a bit of a reprieve. "Oh yes, hot juicy pussy on your desk is a treat." Then dived back in and started fingering my ass.

Donald chuckled. "I nearly missed my one o'clock. And then she comes back in Thursday, unzips the back of her dress and leans over my desk for more. Zips back up after I filled that ass again, gives me a hard kiss, and walks back out never saying a word."

We heard his doorbell, "Hang on." We could hear him walking, the door opening. "Trixie, what are you... oh my fucking god!"

"Hi Donald." I heard some noises, then the unmistakable sound of a loud sloppy blowjob.

"Jesus Trixie, that's... you're gonna..." we heard the phone drop to the floor and the unmistakable sounds of Donald fucking and filling Trixie's mouth. Well some of it. I heard the first, but when Carl started finger fucking my ass and pussy while sucking on my clit I totally lost it, screaming and writhing on his new desk...

Carl was sitting close, his arm on my thigh as his finger lightly caressed my bare mound. He had lifted my legs enough to put my feet on the arms of his chair making my knees flop out like he did back in his office.

"... and it really should be illegal."

Carl ran his finger up between my lips. "Yes, clothing on such beautiful creatures is against nature."

Donald chuckled, "Yes, to not be able to look upon their beauty, to reach out and caress their silky skin."

I heard a soft moan on the other end. "Slut," I managed to call out.

Carl rolled his eyes.

"Ditto," I heard Trixie call out.

"Where is she?" I heard Donald ask.

"Laid out on my new desk, just delivered. Just ate and fingered her to a glorious orgasm, now I get to lick and suckle my reward. You?"

I tried not to moan being discussed like that, it didn't work.

"On her hands and knees under my desk. She is such a wonderful cocksucker. It is pure bliss to experience. Mmmmmmmm, yes." He sighed. "She keeps going like this and I'm going to cum all over her tits and face."

We heard her squeal.

"Oh fuck yes, jack me all over yourself."

Carl leaned over and went to town on my pussy as he shoved two fingers in my slut ass making me scream as I convulsed.

This is getting to be a habit. Carl carrying me to the shower.

We cuddled and talked business the rest of the day. Well yeah Carl groped my boobs. We had pizza delivered. Carl grinned when I answered the door in a thin long t-shirt. It wasn't sheer, but it did let my nipples stand out. The delivery kid was having trouble putting sentences together.

Carl was nice after supper. He lifted me to the counter to eat me, but just fingered my g-spot instead of using my ass as well. This time I was actually able to stand in the shower.

We tested out my access under his desk. It was really nice to drain him for a change. He just grinned when I crawled under two more times Sunday. I grinned, it was a nice turn of events to see him stagger to the shower, and still have his eyes locked onto his cum dribbling on my boobs.