Old Church Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his eyes looking between her legs, Justin could see the lips of her dark pussy still dripping out steady drops of pearly cum. Julie took the pills and then quickly replied to Justin's stares, "I look gross down there, please don't look."

Justin chuckled as he saw Julie trying to cover her cum covered sex. Julie in turn gave him a playful slap on the arm. "Stop, you know I am sensitive about making a mess. Please, you're going to make me think I am upsetting you."

"Let's take a shower and then get some sleep," Justin offered.

Julie turned and saw the bed and threw her hands over her mouth as she looked shocked. "Oh my God, I need to wash your sheets."

Justin found it funny how Julie was so sensitive about a mess as he thought of the best way to break her from it. He quickly picked her small body up and threw her over his shoulder. Hearing her gasp, she gave a girlishly squeal of shock.

"Where are we going?" Julie cried out.

Justin opened the front door and walked over to George's house naked while carrying Julie's naked body on his shoulder. Lena must have heard the noise and raced to the front door to George's house to open it.

"We planning on having a threesome?" Lena was quick to comment, seeing Justin walk towards him with Julie's naked body on his shoulder not fighting to get free.

"We are all sleeping here tonight," Justin answered quickly as he made his way to the bedroom.

"At least let me take a shower. I am gross, please," Julie squealed out as she was being carried.

Justin smiled as he looked at Lena as Julie was now on the bed. "She squirted a lot. I mean a lot."

"I need to wipe up. I am going to make a mess on this bed too," Julie said almost giggling.

"Did you fill her up?" Lena chuckled as she looked at Justin.

Justin did not even get a chance to look as Julie opened her legs and leaned back as she called out to Lena. "See for yourself. I still have a lot in me, I can feel it all up in me."

Justin just stood in shock as Lena crawled onto the bed and burrowed her face into Julie and began sucking out the fresh deposit of his seed. Justin then glanced over at Julie as she was in the throes of another orgasm.

Justin's libido kicked in again and he felt his youthful manhood rise like a champ ready to go for another round. He saw Julie look right at him and smile. "Fuck her doggy style."

Kneeling behind Lena, she arched her back and moved her legs so she could be easily entered. Justin could hear Julie's moans now as Lena must have found the spot. Placing the tip of his bulbous head at her entrance, he slid in with one fluid motion.

Lena's body quivered and trembled as Justin felt her tight pussy accept his massive member. Lena was just as tight as Julie and the pleasure of her love cave was instantly felt.

Grabbing her small hips, Justin plowed in and out of Lena at a feverish pace. It was an immense sensation as her tight pussy got slick as her vaginal muscles massaged him with her orgasm. Justin could not stop and was pounding her small body hard as his hard cock was going in and out of her like a piston.

Lena's wings unfolded and extended filling the room up as Julie cried out in another loud orgasm. Justin moved his hands from her petite hips to the base of her wings and use it as leverage as he pummeled his shaft far into Lena's body.

The pounding continued as he heard her Julie scream out and squirt all over Lena's face. He knew that she was actually trying to swallow her girl cum. This only enticed him to thrust harder and faster.

Justin tried to keep up his pace with Julie's cries of pleasure even gripping Lena's wings tight as he buried his rod far into her girlish figure. Another orgasm was coming fast and he was feeling his body ready to explode again.

Lena quickly turned around as Justin felt his cock pulling to the point of no return. She wrapped her lips tight around his shaft and took him deep as her throat expanded to meet his thickness. Although Lena was able to move his male member deep, it almost looked like her mouth was struggling to open so wide with her being head not being so big.

It was too much and Justin let go any hold he had on his orgasm. He felt a release of pleasure as his cum just shot out of the tip of his cock not knowing how much he was letting loose down Lena's throat.

Lena grunted and moaned as her wings folded and expanded quickly almost flapping. Justin could hear her struggling to swallow his cum but not gagging either like she was just adjusting her throat to compensate for the large amounts of male jizz she was taking.

Justin could not tell if it was from the pleasure of her tongue massaging the underside of his cock as she was swallowing his cum or the fact he was having a big orgasm, but weakness was now upon him. The more the sensation of pleasure overcame him, the more he heard Lena gulp down each spurt of his load.

Lena finally pulled Justin's cock out of her throat and held the tip of Justin's cock right in her mouth. Watching her stroke out more cum made him feel the second part of his orgasm hit him as more cum continued to expel out of him in what seemed to be an endless supply.

Weak from the pleasure, Justin stepped back as his body hit the wall of the bedroom. He just gazed upon Lena as she moved her mouth over to Julie. In a quick action they kissed as he saw Lena swap his seed into Julie's mouth.

"Master, that was a lot," Lena said as she watched Julie swallow the last few remnants.

"I need to sleep," Justin groaned as he all but collapsed on the bed.

Justin felt both Julie and Lena cuddle up on both sides of him. He could then feel that this bed was soaking wet too. There was no hope and his energy level stopped him from even moving.