Old Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no doubt to the pleasure that she was getting from his prick, as he felt the spasms of multiple orgasms already gripping his manhood. Justin released her nipples and looked up to see Julie with her eyes closed moaning softly to the movements of her body.

Taking it a bit further, Justin grabbed her hips once again and began bucking hard, forcing his cock to slide in and out of her in strong long strokes.

"Oh, fuck...oh fuck...fuck!" Julie moaned loud as her arms went flailing about.

Justin continued to slam his hips upward as he felt Julie's sex muscles clamp down and try to stop his cock from going any further. Loving how tight Julie's pussy was, Justin pushed through her orgasm and continued to pound his manhood deep in her.

"Fuck...fuck...shitttt!" Julie moaned again as Justin continued to push into Julie's orgasm forcing her to lift herself up, and then drench him with a strong, steady stream of girl cum.

It was something out of a porno and Justin just looked at her in both shock and awe. Julie immediately knelt on the floor in shock. "Oh, my God, oh my God! I am so sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen. Please forgive me; I have never done that before."

Justin was about to comfort Julie as he thought it was both erotic and amazing that her little body could do that, before Lena walked over to Justin and put her hand on his shoulder. "I told you Master that there could be downsides."

Lena walked around the couch and wrapped her arms around Julie as she knelt in fear and horror about squirting her love juice all over Justin and the couch. "It's ok. Shhhh, it's fine. Did it feel good?"

Justin heard Julie softly as she whispered into her ear but could not make out what was said. Lena then turned to Justin as he saw both girls naked holding each other. "Master, she wants to know if you're mad at her."

"No, of course not. I am just shocked is all."

Lena kissed Julie on the head and talked softly in her ear. "See, he is not mad at you at all. Matter of fact, some guys love it when you squirt on them. I have known a few guys who actually like it if you piss on them."

Julie looked at Justin and then reached out for him to hold her. Justin embraced her and wondered how far into him she really was. Her arms were clearly holding onto him for life as she whimpered a little. All he could do was kiss her on the forehead and whisper that it was all ok.

Lena stood up and looked at Justin. "Since you made her do it Master, I am sleeping with you in your bed tonight."

Justin stood up and carried Julie to the bed. Lena followed and they all seemed to fit snuggly on the same bed. Justin was tired and easily felt the need for some sleep. Julie was quick to get up and bring her bags into the bedroom. She was still completely naked and pulled out some clothes putting them on the bed.

Julie grabbed a towel and smiled at Justin. "I am just going to shower real quick before we go to bed."

Justin did not know Julie had planned to spend the night until she poured out her clothes from her two bags she brought with her. Justin knew that Julie planned on staying the night no matter what happened.

As Julie turned on the water, Lena got up from the bed as well. "I kind of like these new sleeping arrangements, Master. I should have had her squirt all over you last night. I am going to join her in the shower and tell her to squirt on you all the time."

"I never knew girls could really do that," Justin admitted as Lena once again stretched her wings and yawned at the same time as she made her way to the door to join Julie.

Lena chuckled as she turned to Justin at the doorway. "Of course they can Master. It's all about what is happening, and since Julie will have the best orgasms with you, she will be squirting all over you, all the time. I did warn you Master. Told you there could be a downside."

Justin watched Lena walk out and then heard Julie and Lena giggle in the shower. He had his nose in the book as the two girls showered. A chance to read in private turned into listening to two girls play in the shower. Justin almost was compelled to join them as the moans from both Lena and Julie increased.

Justin decided to move to the kitchen for privacy and better light to read. The two girls moved their sexual escape to the bedroom, and he continued in peace in his reading. They asked him to join them, and any other time it would not have been a thought but an action to join them, but the worry that something bad was going to happen for lack of knowledge was too much.

Justin read more about Lena, and succubae. He did find out that they are extremely selfish in nature, holding loyalty to only their master, and those they deem fit for their loyalty. They are summoned, and not born like other fey, and are considered a demon class. Used mainly as sexual objects for warlocks and sorcerers who have sexual fetishes that no other will fulfill. They have a never ending desire for all things humans find pleasure with.

Justin looked up and then back at the pages of the old book wondering how far in he was with Lena. She was immortal and vulnerable to iron, and silver. Her blood to humans reverses the aging process, but weakens the succubus. They are sometimes summoned just for their ability to keep the warlock alive for decades if not centuries.

Like other fairies, they have wings and are capable of manipulating humans. Other fairies have talents that help humans, but succubae are only able to manipulate sexual desires, and sexual functions.

Justin flipped through descriptions and pictures of other succubae, and how they tended to differ depending on their demonic background. Justin noticed that Lena has more pronounced wings than others, but did not have large horns, or even goat legs.

Between the sex, and the late night reading, Justin decided to call it a night. He headed to bed only to find Lena and Julie naked and passed out in each other's arms. Not waking them up, he got in-between them and quickly let exhaustion take hold.

The movement of the bed woke Justin and he turned to see Julie getting dressed. As he got up he noticed Lena still passed out. Julie turned to him. "I got a morning class and then work until closing. I should be back around 10 or 11."

"You sure you want to drive after work all tired? I mean you can come by tomorrow if you want," Justin replied wondering how far Julie was into him.

"No worries, I will have plenty of energy for you when I get back. Oh, and tell Lena she needs to clean the sheets. I also put my number in your phone in case you want to call me during the day. I may text you during Bio because I get bored."

Justin just nodded and got up. Julie was already there giving him a kiss that was more than a goodbye or hello as her tongue pressed against his and her hand gripping his morning erection.

Julie looked down at his morning wood and then into his eyes. "Keep it that hard for me when I get back."

Justin watched Julie get into her car and drive off. As she was pulling away he heard Lena groan awake and shuffle in the bedroom. Justin knew from the smile she gave him just getting into the car that she was far into him than his wife ever was.

Justin walked back into the bedroom to get dressed himself. He too had a day of work and wondered how Lena was going handle being alone today. Justin sighed again knowing that he had a funeral tonight as well. Lena would be home for an extended period of time.

Lena stretched both her arms and her wings in a giant moan. After her big stretch, she looked right at Justin with a bright smile. "Morning Master. Can we get something to eat at a diner? There are places that will let you eat all day for a certain price. Can we please go to one today?"

Justin was just finishing getting ready when he looked at Lena's naked form and wondered how he got such a creature, but knew he had to go to work. "I have work today, and then George's funeral. How about we go when I get back from the funeral"

Lena giggled as she stood in front of Justin like a puppy wanting to be played with. "You can stay home and fuck me if you want Master. I will order some food and you can fuck me all day."

Getting up, he walked past her and smelled her aroma, and wondered how she got her hands on perfume. "Just keep out of trouble until I get home tonight. No ordering anything, leaving the house, or hurting anyone. Julie said she will be back tonight, and I will be home right after the service."

"Yes Master, but I don't see why you can't leave after fucking me though," Lena replied looking down like she was punished.

"Maybe when I get home, it just depends on how everything goes."

Justin walked out the door smiling that Lena was so into having sex now, like a demon. The thought only made Justin laugh on the way to work. He also knew that his money or what was left after taxes would be ready by Monday of next week.

The work day seemed to go fast as Justin held to the secret he had a large chunk of money coming in. He also thought about how best to spend this money. Although his house had plenty of privacy, it was also a place where the Pastor knew he could be found. Justin just thought about leaving the state and starting over.

As the work day was about to end, Justin still could not decide on the best course of action. He knew Julie was into him far beyond what a young girl should be. Lena was a woken demon who now became a companion of sorts. Justin thought just about turning her over, but felt a kind of bond with her. It was on the cusp of love, but not that overpowering love he thought he once had with his ex-wife.

Justin drove home determined to not let the past, or some strange man claiming to be a pastor get him down. He thought about bidding on George's property once it comes up for state auction and then having the privacy he now wants. Justin also thought about how to spend the money that would be remaining. He knew he wanted a new car and maybe add an extension onto the house, as most likely he would not use George's house, maybe let Lena stay there if she wanted.

Justin pulled into his driveway, and for the first time in a few days was not expecting anyone or surprised by a strange car in his driveway. It was peaceful and he looked up to see the sun as it had a few more hours left in it before sunset.

Walking in the door, he was greeted with the sight of Lena walking from the kitchen completely naked carrying a plate of food. "Master, you're home. I was just thinking about you."

Justin put his keys on the table and flipped his shoes off. "What were you thinking about?"

"Oh. I was thinking about you fucking me in the ass hard. Then I got hungry and made myself the rest of the food Julie left."

"I have the funeral for George. When I get home we can go out for food if you want," Justin relented knowing that Lena probably needed to go outside for a change. He even thought about getting her used to being around normal people.

"Go out for food and fuck me in the ass?" Lena exclaimed as she smiled wide like a child on Christmas.

"Pick one." I still have to go into work tomorrow."

"My butt. I want my ass fucked hard Master. I can eat the leftovers."

Justin laughed a bit as Lena asked such a request. She then raised her voice, "Oh, shit I forgot Master." Lena put the plate on the counter before running into the bedroom.

Justin walked into the bedroom undressing as he went. He roughly had a half hour before the service started and he figured he might be called upon to speak so he knew he needed to dress well tonight.

It did not take long and Justin knew he looked well enough to make an appearance and maybe speak. His suit was on and Lena was still fumbling around looking in one of the books they got from the store. Not paying her any attention, he made his way to the front to put on his shoes.

Lena came out of the bedroom just as Justin sat down to put on his shoes. "Master. I need you to recant this spell before you go. The hunters are going to be there and you can't be going near them after being around me. I have seen them use items that can detect faint use of magic."

Justin had a strike of fear wondering if he should even go to the funeral. It was only a small service and he would be buried tomorrow. He could just go to the burial and not be seen. Although the Pastor would question his missing the small service. "Shit, really?"

Justin walked over and Lena lifted the book up and put her finger on a small passage. "Enna lock bar hen farva."

"What the fuck spell was that?" Justin inquired right after saying something stupid he thought.

"Not bad Master. We need to work on your reading magic though, but it worked."

"I didn't think so, but I have to run."

"If that woman is there from the visit, she will want to ask you out. She is actually into you, so tell her to fuck off."

Justin laughed as he closed the door and left Lena alone to her own devices yet again. It was a quick drive and he knew he was going to be in a room with the local townspeople who barely knew him.

Walking into the small funeral home, he did see a few people in town that he knew. The place had only a handful of people and most were just stopping in to say something and leave. Justin saw this as an opportunity to do the same.

Scanning the room, Justin spotted the Pastor at the front near George's body. He knew he was going to have to say something and decide to just get it over with.

"Thank you for coming tonight. I was hoping you could make it. A few members of my congregation were hoping that you could help us out this weekend. We decided to hold a small service at the Old Church, and wanting your blessing for the inconvenience it might cause you with parking and all."

Justin knew that they did not find anything inside George's house, and now knew they needed to search the church. He also knew if they looked hard enough they would find the secret it held. He also thought about saying no and the red flags it would throw up.

"I am ok with you using the road for parking this Sunday. What time do you plan on having the service? Figure almost a hundred cars would fill up the road and the lawn, so I might leave before you have it."

"Oh, it will be a small service, just some close parishioners, and myself. We will be gone before you know it."

Justin nodded with the thought this guy was trying everything to find Lena and look sly about it. "Sure, not a problem."

"Bless you and thank you kindly for your help."

Justin walked away and waved to the only person he knew in the room. He sat in a chair waiting for five minutes to be up and then make his exit without raising a concern from anyone. The only thing in his mind was trying to get out of there and head back to make sure the church hiding spot was well concealed.

Walking towards the door he saw the Pastor's female lackey. She looked up to make eye contact with Justin just as he put his hand on the door knob. "Hello Mr. Thomas. I am Kate, we met the other day at George's house."

"Yes, yes. I remember you," Justin answered sounding nice, holding back the tone he really wanted to take with her. She was cute in a way with her chestnut hair up, pulled back over a simple black dress that hid anything revealing about her.

"I was just about to sit down and pray. I was hoping you would join me."

Justin saw the smile, and also felt that if he did she was most likely going to pry information out of him. He also knew he had to be pleasant to throw off any suspicion. "I would love to, but I only came to stop in."

"You sure? We can get dinner after," Kate said as her light brown eyes seemed harmless and inviting as did her slight pull from her hand on Justin's.

Justin felt the urge to say yes. He knew that if the circumstances were any different, he would say yes. It's been awhile since a girl was into him without any other circumstances around the feeling. "Can I get a rain check on the dinner?"

Kate smiled and stepped back. "Ok. I will be out Sunday. I will come by then."

Justin opened the door and returned Kate's pleasant smile "Sounds good."

Justin made his way to the car and wondered if she was really into him or just trying to get information. Knowing that Lena is who she is, Justin figured it was just her way of getting information. Even though Lena said she was into him, he felt she was still trying an angle.

Walking in the door, he noticed the lights were on and Lena was typing away on his laptop. He could not remember if he shut it down or she figured out the password. It did not matter now as she had a few bags of chips empty near her as she was oblivious to him coming home.

When Lena looked up, Justin could see the earbuds come out and her eyes open wide. "Master, you're back. This fucking music is great. I had to listen to this kid once play a piano years ago and was bored stiff. The music today is so great. I can't get enough of it."

Justin walked right in and began taking his tie off with a nervous twitch. "You were right about that girl by the way. She is most likely coming over Sunday. I am going to ask Julie to take you out while I meet with her. I really hope she does not do anything or give me something. Can they do that, what can they do?"

Lena smiled and closed the laptop, walking over to Justin as he flipped off his shoes and looked around aimlessly. Before Justin noticed Lena was on her knees in front of Justin unzipping his pants.

Justin looked down quickly once he realized his dick was being pulled out by Lena. With a tone of worry still lingering in his voice he questioned Lena's erratic actions. "What..what are you doing?"

"It's ok Master, I know what you need to calm down. Just relax," Lena answered right as her lips went to the head of Justin's prick.

"Oh..ohhhh. Holy fuck." Justin's response eased out as he instantly felt Lena's mouth work on his soft cock like an expert.

Justin could feel the instant relief in his body as Lena already had him at full mast and was taking him deep. Looking down, he could see her mouth working back and forth as her small hands clutched his balls softly.

Lena's wings were extended a little as Justin felt her lips and tongue work back and forth with almost pure vacuum suction. Her lips were making his blood surge to his erection as he could feel her working his manhood with quick precision.

Lena pulled away and Justin looked in shock as he felt his urge to finish almost at the point of no return. "Are you ready to fuck my butt, Master?"

"You want me to fuck your ass tonight? Will I hurt you?"

"It should hurt some, but I want it too. But don't worry Master, I can take it."

Lena walked to the living room and Justin stood in awe as he looked down at Lena's small, tight ass walking away from him. Lena's ass had a perfect curve to it that most models would kill for. It was still quite small considering Lena stood only a hair above five feet.

Following Lena into the living room, Justin watched as she knelt down on the floor and pushed her ass right up to the air. He saw her crack open and display her wet sex to him as well as a tight rectum that looked like it could barely fit anything in.

Taking off his pants and putting them to the side, Justin got behind Lena. He noticed the size comparison between his body and Lena's small frame. "Are you sure you want me to fuck your butt, I mean I can just have sex with you instead?"

"I want it in my butt Master. I only want you to stop once you cum in it though. Don't stop no matter what I am saying though, even if I say stop."

"Ok. I just hope you know what you want." Justin had a feeling once he answered her that she was not going to like what was going to happen. He had seen her pussy take some abuse, but it was not her small ass though.

1...456789