Old Friends

Story Info
Old friends finally make out.
1.1k words
3.88
9.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a day like any other day, work, home and now exhausted.

Life had become very boring for me after not trusting most men. With one bad relationship after another, I figured being alone was better.

Where I lived was kinda quite so I was surprised to hear a loud rumbling outside and then a knock on my door. Wow! This was a man I haven't seen since I was 20, just standing here at my door. He looked quite a bit different from way back then, as I'm sure I did too. I still remember his dark complexion, long black hair and sexy eyes. Now standing in front of me bald with a grey beard, dressed in full motorcycle gear and his bike parked and the end of my drive way. It didn't matter to me what he looked like now, all I could remember was how I felt all those years ago, and was very excited to see him. And I'm sure he wanted to see me or he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of finding me?

With a big hug I invited him in and offer him a cup of coffee, we made small talk of how our lives had been going, jobs, kids and so on. And I forgot all about being tired.

He asks me if I wanted to ride, my reply was "ride what?" Just a joke at the time, he laughed and I blushed not prepared for those words to come from my mouth.

It was still early in the day, as I only worked half a day on Saturdays and I told him about a park about an hour from where I lived that we could ride there. He was all for it, and off we went. Well, it wasn't that easy at first, I had to figure out how to get on the bike after all those years. Haha

We headed out to the park, I remember the vibration from the bike was feeling pretty good between my legs. And I was already hot from the time I opened the door.

About half way to the park it started sprinkling rain, all was good until we got to the park and right about then a weather alert came on my cell calling for flash flood warning in the area.

We needed to find shelter quick and I remembered passing a hotel about 10 miles back.

We get to the hotel and are drenched by this time, I sit on the bike under the awning and wait for him to get the room. My clothes were clinging to me and being a little cold out my nipples was visible through my thin white tee. I tried to cover myself as I saw him walking out, too late he already saw and when he look up and caught my eyes he had this evil grin going on.

As he slides that little card in to open the door, my heart racing as the adrenaline runs through my body while I try and run through what's in store for me on the other side of that door. I really don't think he's just wanting to catch up on old times. I needed some excitement in my life and even if he did know it, he was about to supply that excitement for me.

I wasn't prepared for this trip and had no extra clothes and with mine soaked I needed to get out of them, I was freezing. He suggested I take a hot shower to get warm and offered to turn on the heat, and did he ever! The bad weather was of no concern to me anymore.

I was setting the water temperature as I felt a cool draft, he had just walked in on me, me in nothing but my black lacy thong. As he stood there staring at me for what seemed to be a long time, I felt my skin get flushed and my face was hot as I was blushing. He kissed my cheek, smacked my ass and told me to get my shower over with that he was tired of waiting for this moment... I took my shower quick and got out to dry off, the hotel towels were tiny hardly enough to cover up with.

I sit on the edge of the bed still wet from the shower as he came up from behind me and began kissing my neck. He whispers "I've wanted you from the time I was 15," he said. "If I don't do this now, I will regret it..." I opened my mouth to reply, and he pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft and gentle. I no longer felt cold!

As he laid back on the bed I straddled him, a lot easier than getting on that bike. I started to lower myself slowly on his hard swollen cock, but our bodies didn't work like that and slammed together. Taking him in all at once, made my eyes roll and my body tighten around him. "Oh, my god!" he groaned into my neck. A moan came from deep inside me. We stayed still, taking in the intense moment and looked in each other's eyes. Just as he started back up, I pushed him away and said "I want your face between my legs." He slowly kissed my neck then my breast working his way down to my stomach and finally his hot tongue was on my swollen clit.

I was quivering with excitement as I was building towards orgasm. "Oh, that feels so good, yes lick me there. Suck my clit, mmmm!" He brought himself back up to my face and gave me a very wet kiss, I could taste my cum on his hot lips, this was about all I could take. I told him "I need you inside me!" more like I ordered him to do this.

I got on my hands and knees and told him I wanted him behind me. I wanted him to take me. To pull my hair, and bite me and slam himself into me. To take me as his own. He started by slowly rubbing the head of his hard cock on my dripping wet clit, it felt soooo good. I whispered "Please fuck me!"

As he placed his hands on my hips, I felt the head of his hard cock slide slowly in me, pushing and filling my hot wet pussy till he could go no further, I felt the heat overcome my body as I was shaking uncontrollably with another orgasm coming as he pulled out and quickly thrusted back into my empty space. I was his for whatever he wanted.