Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

Michelle gazed up momentarily at Allison's dripping snatch with admiration. She could see the swollen inner lips trembling and drooling with desire, then she returned to her task with renewed vigor. In turn, Allison continued to lick and kiss Michelle's shaven pussy, then added a finger and began to work it back and forth between the coral-pink lips. Reaching her head downward, Allison slashed her tongue across Michelle's asshole. Michelle reacted like she'd been shot as a feeling swept over her that she'd never felt before, and responded by doing the same to Allison. The two women tongued and probed each other's ass, then at an unspoken signal returned to eating pussy.

They might have been content to love each other like that forever, but soon they could feel their orgasms approaching like a tsunami. "C'mon, baby, let's come together," Allison panted, momentarily taking her mouth off Michelle's pussy. Michelle didn't answer, but began tonguing Allison's cunt furiously, and Allison quickly matched her pace. Humming with lust, they hurtled to a fever pitch.

Suddenly, Michelle could feel a blinding flash in her brain as she exploded in orgasm. This one came from deep in her gut, much stronger than the previous one, and her body thrashed and writhed, as the climax seemed to rip her apart in a manner she'd never felt before. At that moment, Allison ground her pussy onto Michelle's face as she panted out an equally intense orgasm of her own. For long minutes, they came together in great spasms of lust, their bodies twitching as they spent themselves on each other.

At long last, the tremblers subsided, and Allison finally pulled herself away from Michelle's cunt and rolled over in exhaustion, crawling up to lay next to her lover. The two women pulled their sweat-covered bodies together and held each other for a much-needed rest.

Michelle sighed contentedly. She had never been made love to like that before, which made sense, since James had been her only previous lover, and he had never taken the time to love her like that. She pulled Allison to her and they kissed, tasting each other's juice on the other's mouth.

"Mmmmm, you taste wonderful," Michelle murmured. "You taste divine yourself," Allison answered quietly. "I just wish we had discovered this when we were in college. Things might have turned out a lot different."

"I don't know; I might have shied away from you," Michelle said. "You know how I was. I was so painfully shy back then." "Maybe, but I think you would have responded the way you did today," Allison said finally. "This is something that was meant to be; you know it and I know it. I've known it for years, and I think you have too."

Allison and Michelle lay back for a while resting, then Allison got out of bed and pulled off her stockings and garter belt. She rummaged around in her suitcase and pulled out a long dildo then returned to the bed naked. Michelle felt her pussy begin to swell and juice up again in renewed arousal as she watched Allison, on her knees, begin to suck the rubber dick. Allison then offered it to Michelle and the brunette eagerly accepted it and began to suck on it as Allison had been doing.

"Turn over on your stomach," Allison said. "I want to try something I think you'll like. Remember, I told you I want to teach you everything." "And I want to learn everything," Michelle purred as she rolled over onto her stomach. Michelle felt Allison pull her hips up and spread her legs, then she began to lick Michelle's dripping twat from behind, then ran her tongue up and began to lick her ass. Allison felt a trill of desire run through her as she felt Michelle's anus begin to relax from her efforts. Back and forth she went from cunt to ass, until Michelle's entire crotch area was slick with a potent mixture of saliva and cunt juice.

When she felt that Michelle was lubricated enough, she ran the fat 8-inch dildo over Michelle's pouting pussy, sawing it between her lips before easing it into her cunt. Michelle let out a lustful groan as she felt herself being fucked with the big rubber dick. Allison worked it in and out and twisted it around and around, and Michelle humped her hips back in rhythm against the big thing in her cunt. She'd never had anything nearly that big in her before, certainly not her vibrator, and James' cock wasn't nearly as long or thick.

Getting up on her hands and knees, Michelle implored Allison to fuck her hard with the dildo. Allison just grinned and pumped the dick back and forth purposefully in Michelle's dripping cunt. Allison took a handful of Michelle's juice, which dripped from around the pumping cock, smeared it over the brown eye of her asshole and slowly penetrated Michelle's ass with her middle finger.

Michelle gasped at the feeling. She had only had anal sex once before, early in her marriage, and it had been such a painful experience that she had never wanted to repeat it. But Allison's skillful work with her fingers, lips and tongue had begun to change her mind. Almost without thinking, she heard herself asking Allison to fuck her in the ass with the dildo.

"I knew you'd like it," Allison whispered, as she steadily pumped two fingers back and forth in Michelle's ass. "The ass is such an erotic zone, it just makes me cum like a rocket when I get fucked in the ass. But you have to do it right, and open yourself up to it slowly, like this." And she bent down and licked Michelle's anus wantonly, with sloppy licks and kisses. Allison was getting hugely turned on by the sight of her beautiful friend begging to have her ass plugged with her favorite toy. Sub-consciously, Allison's hand dropped between her legs and she began to finger herself briskly as she worked Michelle's pussy with the rubber cock and her ass with her fingers.

After a few minutes, Allison reached to the bedside table, opened the drawer and removed a tube of lubricant. Allison squeezed out a dollop onto her fingers and massaged the slickness all around and into Michelle's hot ass. Michelle buried her face into a pillow anticipating what was to come, as Allison pulled the dripping dildo out of her cunt and pressed the fat head all around her open, gleaming ass and between her widespread butt cheeks. With no warning, Allison suddenly pushed the dildo head past her anus and into Michelle's rectum in a long, slow plunge.

Michelle screamed into the pillow as she felt the huge rubber dick invade her nearly virgin ass. But it was a scream of ecstasy, as jolts of energy roared up her back. Once she had gotten over the initial pain of entry, Michelle had felt intense waves of pleasure over being filled so well with a big hard cock, and she began to lose herself in the sensation. "Oh, yeah, fuck me with it, baby," Michelle panted. "Fuck me, fuck my ass." Michelle rolled her hips around the rubber dick in her ass with utter abandon, pushing back to get as much in her ass as possible. She reached underneath her body, found her swollen clit and gushing pussy and frantically fingered herself as she felt her ass being filled with 8 inches of fat rubber perfection.

Allison, too, was humming as she twiddled her own clit with her thumb and pressed two fingers deep in her pussy, while pushing the big dildo faster and faster in Michelle's ass. Faster and harder, she pumped, until Michelle abruptly stiffened, then convulsed in another mind-blowing orgasm. She shook, shuddered, she squealed, she panted and she cried as the waves visibly rippled through her body, until she finally fell forward onto the bed.

Incredibly, Michelle quickly rolled over and fixed Allison with a smoking gaze. Her big blue eyes blazed with a fire Allison had never seen in a woman before. "I want to make you cum like that," Michelle whispered hoarsely. "Show me what to do." Allison felt a thrill pass over body, for she had been close to another huge orgasm when Michelle had reached hers, and Allison had fixed her concentration on getting her friend through her climax, so much that the moment had been lost.

But now Michelle, a true friend, was willing to try one more new thing to get Allison to where she'd been a few moments ago – in a sexual Shangri-la, floating on a cloud of bliss. Panting heavily, Allison laid herself back, away from Michelle, then worked her legs between Michelle's so their crotches were scissored together. "Spread your cunt so I can get at your clit with my pussy," Allison instructed. "This always makes me cum in buckets."

Michelle did as she was told, and quickly felt Allison's hot pussy rubbing against her own, then the two cunts mashed themselves together and the two girls began to rub each other in a fucking motion. Allison felt her throbbing clit enveloped by Michelle's pussy, then a shock ripped through her when the tip of her clit touched Michelle's hard bud. At this, their hands clasped each other tightly as their pussy juices flowed together onto the bed, and they bucked and moaned in wanton lesbian lust.

Allison began to writhe and groan loudly as Michelle quickened her pace. God, she really was a natural, Allison thought hazily, as she expertly picked up on the rhythm it took to reach climax in this fashion. Michelle wrapped her pussy around Allison's clit, fucking it like a small dick. She wasn't sure if she had another orgasm in her, but she knew Allison was close to a really big one, so she focused on giving her friend maximum pleasure.

Indeed, Allison could feel one of the biggest orgasms of her life welling up in her soul as the two bodies slithered together, sweat gleaming off their heaving breasts. She threw her blonde tresses back as she rolled her head in abandon. "Yes, yes, yessssss!" she cried as her climax roared through her and she convulsed again and again. She thrashed on the bed as her cum juices flowed over Michelle's shaved pussy and pink swollen clit. Allison's orgasm triggered Michelle to yet another, smaller, orgasm. This one wasn't an explosion, but rather more of a glowing flow, a sense of utter contentment that washed from her cunt out to her whole body.

And that feeling as the last thing Michelle felt, as she drifted off to sleep, joined quickly on the sweat-soaked sheets by her best old friend and her new lover.

As the first light of dawn came shining through the window, Michelle woke from a sexy dream with her cunt once again on fire. She gazed lustfully at Allison, asleep on her back, her large breasts rising and falling with her breathing. Reaching over, she began to kiss and suck the pink nipples, and chuckled when they stood up tall. She ran her left hand down Allison's stomach, under the sheet to the wet pussy between her legs. Michelle began to stroke Allison's clit and her pussy lips, and was rewarded when her legs opened and a low moan escaped the sleeping woman's lips.

Feeling bold, Michelle pulled the sheet back, crawled between Allison's legs, opened the wet lips with both hands and began to lick her cunt with purpose. As she did, Allison's eyes slowly opened and a slow smile spread across her face. "Boy you are a horny little thing, aren't you," Allison said huskily. "How did you know I like sex first thing in the morning?" "Just a guess," Michelle replied before returning to her friend's cunt."

Allison lay back and surrendered to Michelle's ministrations. "Oh baby, you're so gooood," she breathed. "You eat pussy like you've been doing it all your life. God, make me cum again. Eat me good; lick my pussy till my juices flow."

Michelle didn't disappoint her, tonguing the slippery slit vigorously. Quickly, she added a finger, then a second. Allison pulled her legs up and opened herself as far as she could. Taking the hint, Michelle pulled open Allison's butt cheeks and began to lick her pink asshole. When it was good and wet, Michelle fucked two fingers into her butt while using the other two fingers in her pussy. Back and forth, Michelle fucked both of her friend's holes, periodically reaching down to lick one hole or the other.


Allison knew what she wanted. Panting, she reached over to the side of the bed, found her dildo and handed it to Michelle. "Fuck my ass with it, like I fucked you," she said breathlessly. "Do it, do it, do it." Michelle found the lube, coated the head of the cock and Allison's open asshole. When she was loose, Michelle worked the cock into Allison's ass slowly but steadily. Allison helped by lifting her butt off the bed. Once the dick was buried to the hilt, Allison began to rotate her hips upward and outward in an almost spastic motion.

Michelle quickly started pumping the cock back and forth in Allison's ass, and when she had a steady rhythm established, she bent her head down and latched onto Allison's huge throbbing clit then began to suck it like a cock. Allison head dropped back, her mouth fell open and her tongue lolled to the side almost like a dog in heat. She screwed her eyes shut and grasped at her tits with both hands, violently squeezing the flesh and pinching her nipples.

"Ah, ah, ahhh," Allison wailed. "Oh God, make me cum!" And Michelle could feel Allison's cunt clench as an intense orgasm flashed over Allison's body. Michelle kept pumping the dildo in Allison's ass, her mouth devouring Allison's trembling pussy, licking every bit of the juice that flowed from Allison's violent orgasm.

Without missing a beat, Michelle climbed up and straddled Allison's face, dropping her dripping cunt over the blonde's mouth. Allison didn't hesitate, either, but pulled the proffered pussy to her mouth then buried her face in Michelle's flaming cunt. She lapped deep in the bald beaver, then effortlessly pulled the swollen bud of Michelle's clit over her tongue, then went back to feasting on Michelle's lush lips.

Michelle grabbed the headboard and ground her crotch hard onto Allison's face, groaning from the feeling of Allison skillfully eating her with her lips and tongue. It didn't take much of this to make Michelle cum, and with a hard shudder, Michelle felt another orgasm rock her. She gasped and cried as she ground her twitching cunt on Allison's mouth, smearing her oozing juices over Allison's lips and face.

At long last, Michelle felt the waves diminish, and she fell away and back onto the bed in utter satisfaction. Allison sat up on an elbow and traced little circles on Michelle's sweaty stomach. So much had changed between them in the past few hours. Now the old friends were lovers, the way it was meant to be.

Allison and Michelle talked for a few minutes, and made plans to resume later in the day. This was the last day of Allison's business in this city, but her return ticket was open-ended and she didn't really have to leave until Sunday, giving them an extra two days to cement their affair. That afternoon, Allison brought her things out to Michelle's big house and the two old friends spent the rest of the weekend in sexual bliss.

When Allison left, Michelle was a changed woman. For one thing, she was seriously, hopelessly, in love with Allison. And second, she had learned all about James' infidelities. So it was that over the course of the next year, Allison and Michelle put a plan in motion whereby they eventually caught her husband red-handed in adultery. Following the divorce and a liberal alimony settlement, plus her (also liberal) share from the sale of their house, Michelle moved to Allison's city and lived comfortably as her old friend's lover. Allison opened up a whole new world of sexual pleasure for Michelle, but that's a story for another time.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers
12