Old Friends Become New Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Old friends decide to let go of their reservations again.
1.6k words
4.44
1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they both had much to lose, they managed to compartmentalize their feelings and desires in such a way that allowed them to coexist in a fashion that did not overly disrupt their individual lives.

They chatted on a variety of social media platforms regularly, both trying to keep their eyes focused on work and what was in front of them. They both were committed to remain close, but also worked hard to maintain the arm-length distance that they had both agreed to after letting things get out of control one night a few months ago.

And so life went back to normal, with neither of them willing to let go on what they shared, but also with both of them committed to keeping the rest of their lives in tact as well. He kept tabs on her as she played golf, camped, skied and enjoyed her life and she checked in with him just enough that she was fully aware of his regular movements and the fun things he was doing in his life as well.

They had both effectively put away their time together in as healthy of way as possible for almost a year when she got a text from him advising her that he would be attending a conference held in her city and if she could meet him for dinner. She immediately started texting him a negative response when another text from him hit and noted that he "got her some local wine."

As fate seemed to intervene, it looked as if she was going to be a lone soldier that week and so she agreed to have dinner with him at a lovely little restaurant she selected, far away from the hotel he was staying at. The night of their meeting finally arrived, and she dressed in a pair of form fitting jeans and a blue blouse that she knew made her look ravishing. She was dressed casually but knew that she looked amazing and figured she was going to ensure that he at least got to remember what he was able to sample, just that one time.

He was already parked in the dirt parking lot when she pulled up and he quickly stepped out of his truck to greet her warmly. He opened her door and they embraced warmly, perhaps taking a few seconds longer then would be comfortable for people who had not once experienced the charms and offerings of each other, and he secretly hoped that she would once again take his hand and show him the places on her that it should go. His moment of fantasy passed and while he was disappointed to not have her engage, he was extremely pleased to be enjoying her embrace and honestly he was simply thrilled to be in her company once again. She led him from the dirt parking lot into the restaurant and then back to a quick table in the back corner.

They sat down and quickly fell into their respective motions, talking about work, life and all that had happened since the last time they had been together and before they knew it 3 hours had passed and they had enjoyed a wonderful evening. As they stood to depart, he told her he had a bottle of wine for her in the truck. She smiled at that, flashing that seductive smile and showing her amazing dimples! She took his arm as they walked out together and as night had fallen while they were enjoying their time together, she walked close to him noting that she needed to stay warm.

They arrived at the truck and he opened the door and he handed her the bottle he had selected, at the recommendation of a friend. She opened her door and set it in the back and as she closed the door she felt him wrap his arms around her waist, inhaling her scent deeply and telling her that he just needed to feel her for a minute. She grabbed his arms and pushed back into his body, feeling his warm and tender embrace. As she reached up to move her hair away from the side his face was on, she felt his lips lightly brush her neck and he apologized as he told her that he had missed her so badly.

With her left hand, she reached up around his head and closed her eyes as she felt him continue to embrace her neck and cheek. She was pressed tightly against him and could feel his growing erection and she consciously thought to herself that if she was going to bail out, now was the time. She lessened the pressure she had against him and he was certain he had taken things too far when she turned and stood up on her toes kissing his lips deeply.

He savored that kiss, pulling her tongue into his mouth as his hands again wrapped around her waist and hers went around his neck. They fit together like lovers from another life as they bodies moved together and back and forth, their embrace tight and loving, getting ever more passionate as they stood in the dark parking.

Minutes later the kiss finally broke and she caressed his bearded face and said lovingly, "I missed you too."

Needless to say, he invited her back to his hotel room, and while she wanted nothing more at that moment, she also knew that they were in her town and she had to be crazy careful. She suggested that instead of going to the hotel, they drive to the top of the hill to enjoy the lights of the city and she ran around to jump in his truck. She directed him where to go and in short order they ended on the top of the hill and she suggested they get into the back seats. There was a ton of room back there and she immediately grabbed his face and started to kiss him deeply once again.

He wasted no time untucking her shirt and taking her ample tits into each hand, kneading as they kissed. She pulled off her shirt and re-engaged his lips while he quickly undid her bra and let the girls breathe. He loved her tits, her nipples were small and hard, and fit into his mouth so nicely. After some time, she pushed him back and crossed her legs over his lap, sitting on his hardening cock as she kissed his neck and lips. Her tongue ring drove him crazy and she loved teasing him with it as she rubbed her jeans against his, feeling herself getting more and more wet.

She grabbed the blanket that was under the seat and opened the door, laying the blanket on the ground. while she was bending down to straighten the blanket, he stepped behind her and undid her jeans and began to remove them from her. She kicked off her shoes and felt the cold start to have an impact on her as well. She quickly stepped out of her pants and knelt down on the blanket, putting her ass in the air so that he could have his way with her.

He slid her thong to the right and felt her soaked pussy with his fingers and recognizing she was ready he quickly undid his jeans and removed his cock. Without any delay, he lined up his cock and the tip slid in as if it belonged. She let out a soft moan and he knew that he had to have her. Sliding his bare cock inside her with one thrust he saw her hands grasp the blanket and he began to work in an out of her.

He growing moans made certain that he knew that she was enjoying what he was doing and he felt his orgasm start to build. "Not yet" he thought to himself as he continued to thrust deep inside her and looked down to watch his cock penetrate her amazing pussy. As he continued fucking her, he noted that her ass was so tight and he started to rub his finger around it. She reacted to this as her moans grew in both tenor and volume and he continued to circle her ass with his thumb.

"FUCK ME" she shouted to him as he continued to work over both her pussy and her ass, and he felt as she relaxed her ass enough for him to slide in his thumb. This was so amazing and they continued to fucking in that position until he told her he was close to cumming.

She pulled herself off him and turned him over to straddle his cock and ride him into his orgasm. He immediately reached up, squeezing her tits as she rode up high on is cock and slammed back down on him! This position, with her in control, was all it took for her orgasm to build and start to match his and she instructed him to cum with her. She rode him hard and in short order she felt his cock start to empty inside her as his hands continued to play with her tits. She felt herself lower down on him and stay there, leaning forward to put her head on his hairy chest and try to capture his head as the nigh chill had become.

He turned her over and looked in her eyes, smiling and telling her that he knew that she could never totally be his, but for that time, during that night she was and that was enough. He loved her and tenderly kissed her lips making sure she understood that at the same time, he was hers!