Old Ladies, Thongs & Hotel Hot Tubs

Story Info
He's pursued by three brazen, aggressive older women.
49k words
4.69
202.4k
344
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,880 Followers

This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. For fans of my stories, they know what kinds of things to expect. This story deals with similar themes as the stories by wannabeboytoy, seducedHylas, and Dark Betrayal, namely cheating, betrayal, and heartbreak. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.

*************

Pictures of Tyler and Janie were flashing across the screen as their favorite song played in the background. You could see that picture of them when they first met at a party, years prior, arms around each others' shoulders, looking young and fresh faced, their whole lives in front of them.

The pictures told the story of their courtship, from high school into college. The first few pictures showed the early days of their relationship, showing the tentativeness and nervousness in their eyes, but the love as well. Then sitting next to each other at a football game, happy to be together. Pictures of them hanging out at her house with some of their friends, young and in love. Them curled up together at a ski lodge, cheeks red from the freezing cold, but so happy to be together.

The pictures showed them growing up together, filling out and becoming young adults. For Tyler, gone was the gawkiness of youth as he became a handsome, fit, athletic young man. And for Janie, these pictures tracked the growth from a lanky teenager to the stylish, pretty young woman she had become. It showed them in their graduation gowns, so excited to have escaped high school and move on to the next stage of their lives together. The peak of their happiness was showing them at college, freshly moved into their respective dorms, so happy, so excited, so ready for the future. From the first few months of college the pictures maintained this happiness, pictures of them in the dorms, with new friends at a party. All of them showed the young couple and they looked so happy together. So in love.

But then the pictures changed.

Her happy, excited smiles lessened. The lightness behind her angelic face dimmed. And he sensed the change in their relationship's tone, as his smiles and posture seemed more unsure, as if he didn't know what was wrong. And for her, the pictures showed her discomfort, as if she wasn't sure this is what she wanted. In the last picture of Tyler and Janie, she was barely putting in the effort to pretend to look content. The discomfort in her was obvious looking at it now. Something was worrying her. And whereas before the happy romantic song playing in the background seemed to match the excited tone of the young couple in the photos, now, it seemed sad, singing out for a relationship on the rocks. Something had gotten to her, something that was changing their relationship forever.

"I hate this fucking song," Carlos said, changing stations on the radio.

Tyler was shaken out of his reverie by his friend doing this. He pulled his eyes from his phone to look at the road. He had been, once again like he had the last few nights, looking at pictures of him and Janie together. What once was, but was no longer.

He and Janie had broken up.

He studied the last picture again. Was this the point where she had already decided to do it? To break it off with him. Even there, in that last picture, he could see the hurt in her eyes. It was as if she didn't even know if she wanted to break up with him. As if she was being pressured into doing something she herself didn't want to do and break it off with him. Tyler kept studying these pictures, looking for hidden meaning.

"Dude, I am ready to pass out," Carlos said, rubbing his eyes, trying to keep them open as he drove through the repetitive darkness of Florida highways.

"Dude, I appreciate the help, but... we don't have to make the whole drive in one day," Tyler said. "Let's just find the first hotel we can and crash for the night. Start fresh in the morning."

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea," Carlos relented, veering onto the off ramp. Tyler glanced over from the passenger seat at his friend behind the wheel. Even though he could see his exhaustion, Tyler appreciated what he was doing for him. How he was helping him out. How he was helping Tyler in his quest to win Janie back. A few minutes later, the two friends were pulling into the parking lot of a hotel. They stepped out and stretched, having been cooped up in the car all day. As they got a room, got settled and began to finally relax, Tyler reflected on what brought him here.

Tyler had never been this spontaneous before.

A few days prior, the 19-year-old was at school, ready to head home to meet up with some friends for his first ever College Spring Break alongside his girlfriend. But now, after having driven almost 1000 miles with his buddy, Carlos, he found himself in the middle of nowhere, at a crappy hotel in Florida, sitting in a gurgling outdoor hot tub, planning out what he would do to win his girlfriend back.

It had been a crazy few days. It seemed like out of nowhere his longtime girlfriend, Janie, just dumped him. They had been together since high school, and things had been going well even as they both went to college together. But her new group of friends never really seemed to like him and Tyler had no doubt that this sudden decision was spurred by them. He just knew they were always in her ear, trying to get her to dump him, for whatever reason, and they must have finally just wore Janie down and convinced her that she should be single, like all of them were. Tyler had been absolutely shocked and heartbroken by this, because he loved Janie. He was already imagining marrying her. But these new friends of hers were a rougher, worldlier crowd than their friends from their Midwest home.

She had claimed during their terse, sudden break-up phone call that they were both young and they had lots of time to explore and be young and crazy. Plus, she didn't want to stay in a relationship with someone who was still so conservative and tame when there were people out there who could be spontaneous and wild. He could hear how she hesitated saying these words. How unsure she seemed. Tyler had known Janie for years, and he knew this wasn't her talking. This was her evil friends. They had put some bug in her ear that he wasn't worthy of her. That he was too nice and boyish. They convinced her that she needed to find a man. He could practically hear them whispering to her on the other end of the phone.

Janie was an angel to him. They had many common interests, like being outdoors, reading books, and having complex intelligent discussions about the world and the people in it. She was a blonde with a golden tan, shimmering curly hair, an innocent sweet face, and a fit, athletic body. They had been each others' first, both in dating and sex, but with them, it truly felt like making love. It seemed like a storybook type romance, like something out of a movie. Then, out of the blue, she dumped his ass and marched down to Spring Break in Florida with her skanky friends.

The one complaint he could make was that she was a bit gullible. She believed and trusted everyone. She could be convinced of things pretty easily. Sure, he had had some fun with that, playing light pranks on her, but clearly, this had gotten him into trouble here. Her new friends had gotten to her and convinced her to dump her long-time love.

At first he didn't know what to do. He was ready to just go home and meet up with some friends when he ran into his buddy Carlos. Carlos wasn't a close friend of his. In fact, Tyler in some ways didn't really like him, because Carlos was more the party guy, who would rather drink and fuck than even try to get a good education. But Carlos was there for him, and he told him what he wanted to hear. He told Tyler to go after her, to go down to Florida, find her, and win her back. If he wanted be with her, show her with a grand romantic gesture, like from the movies he and Janie would watch.

The funny thing was Carlos didn't even like Janie too much. He had always found her to be a bit prudish. A naïve, Midwestern princess. But he was the one who made the offer to help, and offered his car as well, and now he and Tyler had driven a thousand miles down to Florida so Tyler could try to win her back.

Tyler was afraid of coming across as too stalkerish, but they had scouted out her Facebook and figured out where she had gone, so they had a destination. They had driven most of the way in pretty much one straight shot, but lack of food and pure exhaustion had eventually forced them to stop at the first hotel they could find. It was a backwoods, shady looking place, but they didn't exactly have a ton of money to spend, so it would have to do. Of course, by the time they got their room, their exhaustion had suddenly lifted, and neither was ready to just crash out for the evening, so they talked and planned out the rest of their trip. They were close enough to their destination where they planned to arrive early in the morning, and get a fresh start in looking for Janie once the party got going in town. But for now, they planned to just relax. The long drive had them both feeling a bit stiff, and had the soft churning waters of the hot tub near the hotel pool sound like a siren's song. So, that was how the two friends found themselves sitting back and relaxing in the broiling hot tub, the tension leaving them.

"Just how I imagined my Spring Break," Carlos began, leaning his head back over the edge of the hot tub. "Sitting in a hot tub with another dude." Tyler smirked.

"I do appreciate you doing this," Tyler told his friend, genuinely.

"No problem, bro," Carlos said. "At least there's something in it for me. I just want to get to a place with some girls," he said, scanning the seeming desolate hotel area. "Carlos needs some action," he added, reaching down beneath the surface, no doubt grabbing himself, indicating his need. Tyler looked away, uncomfortable with talking like this with his friend. Sensing his friend's discomfort, Carlos spoke up. "And if things don't work out with Miss Janie, then, well... trust me, we'll be drowning in pussy tomorrow. You'll be just fine." Carlos always seemed to call her Miss Janie, like she was some prissy, conservative, plain, unlikeable authority figure, and not a girl his own age.

Tyler looked away. He had only ever been with one girl, and while he didn't normally think like Carlos did, he did see the point. He was feeling a bit down over this whole thing, and if didn't work out, would it be so bad as to lose his sorrows in the arms of a drunk little vixen? No... no! Tyler didn't want to think that way. He was gonna get Janie back. He had to. That's how their love story had to end, with her accepting his gesture of love and leaping into his arms in joy. Tyler closed his eyes and leaned back, trying to focus on what he would say to get her back.

"Uh oh," Carlos said, breaking the silence. "Looks like we've got a party."

Tyler looked up and opened his eyes, just in time to three figures in white, fluffy robes approaching. Three women.

"Hey boys!" One of them called out to the two young men in the hot tub. As the three women got closer, it became clear to Tyler that these were three older women. Like, not obscenely old, but like, a little older than his mom old. There were three of them, one with honey-colored blonde hair, another with black hair, and the other was an older Latina woman with brunette hair. The three made their way towards the hot tub, padding over in their flip-flops.

"Hey ladies," Carlos said, schmoozing these older women.

"You mind if we join you?" the blonde called out with a hungry smile. As they got close, Tyler could take them in. The blonde had honey-colored hair falling down to her shoulders. Her skin was very tan, as years in the Florida sun had clearly had its affect, leaving her skin golden and only slightly sun-worn. The black-haired woman came across as very stern as her lips were curved in a steely, disapproving sneer. She had her black hair done up tightly on top of her head, and her face was very heavily made-up, with eyeliner and lipstick, which was odd considering she was heading for the water. The Latina woman had long, dark brown hair, long enough to reach between her shoulder blades. She was looking at the two young men pointedly with her striking eyes. All three looked older, and they weren't, like, old actresses, who hid their age well. No, these woman had some wrinkles and age marks, but nothing too crazy.

"Not at all," Carlos replied, amused by this turn of events while Tyler was nervous and unhappy with this intrusion. The three older women entered the area around the hot tub through the gate. They moved up the steps onto the wooden porch surrounding the hot tub, before moving towards the deck chairs and setting down their towels and slipping off their flip flops.

"Don't see boys like you around these parts too often," the blonde woman said.

"You three ladies from around here?" Carlos asked with a shit-eating grin.

"Oh yeah," the blonde replied, easily charmed. "Just having a bit of a girls' weekend." These were far from girls, Tyler thought to himself.

"Out on the prowl for any young college studs who happen to slip into our clutches," the blonde brazenly added with raised eyebrows.

"Oh yeah?" Carlos replied with a smile, raising his eyebrow at Tyler.

"What are you doing?" Tyler whispered to him, confused. Why was he enjoying this so much? Carlos gave him a bit of a look, a glance telling him to just play along for now, as if this was a game.

"Well, you found us," Carlos replied. "And the water's fine."

"Sounds good to me," the blonde stated. The three women looked to each other, and then, as if in sync, they each pulled their robes apart and let them fall to the porch. And despite the fun Carlos was having with this whole thing, both his and Tyler's jaws dropped. The three older women were wearing teeny, tiny bikini's, which looked absolutely indecent on their voluptuous, curvy frames. They looked absolutely filthy.

The blonde... to put it honestly, she didn't exactly have a traditional bikini body. She had maybe 15 or 20 extra pounds, at least, leaving her with soft, fleshy curves in places where most women in bikinis like this were taut and fit. She wasn't overweight, just very thick and curvy. Her legs and thighs were curvy and meaty, her butt was large, firm and round, and her breasts... wow, her breasts. They were absolutely enormous. They vaulted out from her frame like overfilled, tanned, fleshy water balloons. They jiggled with every movement she made. They almost didn't seem real, those suckers were very real and all-natural. And this woman, this woman with such, uh... generous... proportions, she was wearing a string bikini.

It looked like pure filth on her. It was a little green number. The bottoms were a tiny triangle, clinging to her, digging into her soft flesh, barely covering her vagina, leaving little to the imagination. The tiny green strings holding it in place clung to her, digging into her lush, tanned flesh, riding high over her prominent hips. And her top was just as tiny as the bottoms. Two tiny green triangles straining for dear life, struggling to contain her enormous, fleshy jugs. The thin straps were digging into her shoulders as the tiny patches of material molded to her round boobs, with indents prominently displaying her hard nipples, barely covered by the triangle patches. The soft flesh was oozing over the edges of the stretchy green material. Her massive udders were bouncing off each other, her full round tits forming a very deep cleavage. So much of her tanned, sun-worn skin was on display, only interrupted by some tan lines around her crotch and her breasts, indicating that she typically tanned in a bikini that wasn't quite this microscopic.

And while the black haired woman was a bit slimmer than her blonde friend, she still had those few extra pounds that come with age. She was wearing a purple bikini, and it was almost as tiny as her blonde friend's number. The bottoms were tiny, barely covering her nether-regions, with the tiny purple straps clinging to her hips, wrapping around her body. This showed off both her long, taut legs, and her slightly more fit belly. And of course, like her friend, her tits were absolutely massive. Just full, round fleshy tits, not quite as large as her friend's, but still huge, heavy breasts. They were tightly contained in a slightly less brazen bikini top, the full round breasts being held in place by slightly larger panels of stretchy, purple material. While the blonde was happy to let her huge tits pour over the edges, the black haired woman wanted her boobs held in place tightly, causing her tits to balloon out slightly. Unlike her tanned friend, the mature skin she was leaving on display was a creamy pale, meaning this body didn't get shown off like this too often.

The Latina woman showed off her even, caramel colored skin in a tiny little red bikini. Her frame was thicker, like the blonde woman, but she carried her extra weight well. Even though she was the shortest of the three, her thick legs looked firm. Her small, red bikini bottoms covered a bit more of her than her friends', but that wasn't saying much, as it was still brazenly filthy. The small triangle of red material clung to her crotch, with the thong straps wrapping around her wide, womanly hips. She had some extra weight on her midsection, like the blonde, but nothing too over-the-top. The soft flesh of her belly looked smooth, leading up to the cannonballs on her chest, the fleshy orbs standing out prominently from her frame, barely contained by the tiny red triangles. While not as big as the blimps on the blonde's chest, they were still absolutely mammoth. The straps of her top were a bit thicker than her friends', but they were truly needed, straining mightily to contain her large, weighty breasts, keeping them in place. Her slightly curly hair was cascading freely down her back.

"If you boys were coming down for Spring Break looking for some hot ass, I think it's your lucky day," the mature blonde called out boldly, sauntering towards the two young college men, leading her friends. The three women moved to the edge of the tub, and each dipped a foot inside to enter. And as they did, they each turned around, causing the two young men's jaws to drop once again.

All three bikini-clad old women were wearing thongs.

Tiny thongs.

The Latina had a large, full ass, each cheek looking almost overly large for her frame. This basically meant that the tiny string of the red thong was absolutely swallowed between the full caramel cheeks, disappearing out of sight. Each cheek jiggled as she stepped into the heated water.

The black haired woman was slimmer than her counterparts, so while her ass wasn't as large as her friends, it was still round, full, and prominent. Each smooth, round pale cheek jutted out from her frame. The small purple thong met in a triangle on her lower back before descending, disappearing between the smooth, meaty, mature ass-cheeks. Her ass was the firmest and tightest of the three, but still showed the tell-tale signs of this being the round full ass of an older woman.

But the blonde's ass stood out.

It was the biggest of the three, for sure, and the most shapely. Each of the full, round cheeks jutted out from her thick frame, large, full and meaty. But despite that ass looking like it was almost too much to handle, it seemed perfectly shaped for her body. The tanned, mature skin looked surprisingly smooth, begging to be touched. Each of the round, meaty ass-cheeks curved inward at the crack, creating a deep, dark crevasse, which swallowed the tiny green thong string completely.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,880 Followers