Old Spice

Story Info
She needs the scent of her man for release.
2.3k words
4.7
10.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acktion
Acktion
80 Followers

I stood and clenched the doorknob to my front door while staring off in the direction of the bedroom. From the sounds, someone was having a wonderful time.

I had thought to run home for something to eat between my day classes and night classes. I never did that. I was there, in my classroom, from sun up to sundown in case one of my evening students needed tutoring but couldn't come during my office hours.

But, that day, I was too hungry to wait.

Now, I had to face the question of "what do I do now?"

I can not say that I was surprised by the idea that Katarina might have moved on. For the entirety of our relationship, I had known that she could command the attention of anyone that she wanted. One day she would wake up and realize that she could do so much better.

But, I was surprised that she would do her moving on here, in my bed. She still had her own place where she could take another lover if she found one. Or she could go to theirs. Why would she bring them here? Could she really be that cruel?

It wasn't too late. I could turn around and leave now. I didn't have to look. I did not have to actually see it. Some things once seen can not be unseen. Did I really want to see it happening? To imprint the image of her with someone else over the memories of us in that bed?

"God, I love the way you smell!" Katarina's voice called. "And your tongue on my little kitty is making it purr."

Those memories of us had already been spoiled. I had to know. I had to see. I tossed my motorcycle helmet on the couch and stepped as quietly as I was able to the bedroom door. My hand gripped the doorknob. Slowly, silently the handle turned. Gradually, the line between the door and the frame grew wider until I could see the bed.

Katarina was kneeling with her back to me. She was wearing one of my shirts. I closed my eyes for a moment and drew a breath. I opened my mouth to say something and as I opened my eyes, I glanced down to where her hips were grinding in a small circle...

... against my pillow.

The words died on my lips as I stared at her gyrating and thrusting against my pillow. There was no other man, or woman, she was alone.

As I stood frozen in confusion, Kat lifted the shirt to her face once more. The passionate sounds from her throat grew louder as she dropped it once more and thrust harder against the pillow. So hard that I expected an explosion of feathers at any moment.

"Is this a private party?" I asked. "Or is there room for one more?"

Katarina screamed and rolled quickly onto her hip. Her long legs pushed against the bed as she scrambled to put her back against the headboard.

"Honey!" Kat panted. "What are you doing here?"

"Um, I live here." I said. "The question is, what are you doing here?"

"I-I didn't think you would be home for hours yet." Katarina stammered.

"Which makes the question all the more relevant." I stepped towards the bad and sat on the corner as she stared at me like a trapped animal. "If you didn't think I would be here, why are you here?"

"You gave me a key," Kat said, slowly.

"I did." I nodded. "Love, I really don't mind that you are here. I wouldn't have given you a key if I didn't want you to use it. I'm just curious what you were doing when I came home. And why here."

"I was... horny." Kat was studying her knee now. I could see her clean shaven pussy winking at me where the shirt rode up as she pulled it to her chest.

"Go on," I said when it seemed like she wouldn't continue. "You were horny, and...?"

"I need your smell." Kat's voice was barely more than a whisper.

"Beg pardon?" I cocked my head, not understanding.

"Your scent." Kat whispered, barely louder. "I need to be able to smell you."

"To smell me." I frowned. "Um. Kat, I really don't understand what you mean."

"I get horny, all right?" Kat sat up a little straighter and looked at me. "I think about what you did to me the night before while I am work and I get get so wet and I ache so bad. But, it will be four more hours before you finish your night classes."

"Yes?" I drawled, when she stopped. "While I'm flattered, that doesn't really tell me why you are here. Or what my scent has to do with anything."

"It was one day last month..." Katarina trailed off, blushing furiously.

I reached out and caressed her leg. When she looked up at me once more, I smiled encouragingly.

"One day last month, I was really horny." Kat said, returning my smile shyly. "I had been thinking about you all day. Instead of going home, I came here. You might remember. I met you at the door wearing nothing but one of your shirts and a smile."

"Oh, yes." I grinned. "I'm not likely to ever forget that night."

"Good." Kat smiled at me. Then her smile faded, grew more hesitant. "While I was waiting for you, I decided to take the edge off a little."

"What do you mean 'take the edge off', exactly?" My grin grew wider and turned a shade wicked.

"You know." Katarina ducked her head.

I noticed the fingers on the hand in her lap was beginning to caress her thigh.

"No, I don't think I do." I said.

She glanced up at me once more. When she saw my wicked grin, she grinned in return and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Fine." Kat said. "I played with myself. I caressed every inch of this body with my eyes closed and fantasized that it was you touching me. I slipped two fingers inside myself and worked the fingers of my other hand until I orgasmed."

I debated teasing her some more and trying to make her say it dirtier, but I was still curious about what was going on with her.

"Ok, so you took the edge off," I nodded. "Considering what happened when I got home, I can't say that I'm sorry you did. I might not have survived if you hadn't. But, it would have taken the undertaker a full day to close the coffin and a week to get me to quit smiling."

Kat wrinkled her nose and stuck her tongue out at me again. Then I saw the humor fade and the hesitancy came back to her eyes.

"I think there might be something wrong with me now." Katarina said.

"Not from where I sit." I said quickly, obviously eyeing her wonderful body. "But, could you be more specific?"

"I can't... function anymore unless I can smell you."

I blinked in confusion. This was a surprising twist and I wasn't sure what she meant.

"Um, I don't understand." I said. "What do you mean you can't function."

"Sexually," Kat replied. "I can't function sexually unless I can smell you. Your cologne."

"A lot of people wear Old Spice, Kat." I said gently, hating myself for pointing it out.

"It doesn't smell the same on anyone else." Kat shook her head. "At the very least, it has to be on a shirt that you've worn so that your scent mixes with it."

"Ok," I said, mystified. "I think I'm flattered. In fact, I know I am. But, I don't understand what that has to do with why you are here now when you didn't expect me home until later."

"Tobias, you are being impossibly dense about this." Kat scowled at me. "Or you are being mean."

"I don't mean to be, Love." I held out my hands to her. "Truly, I don't. I'm just trying to understand."

"I can't even jill myself off unless I am wearing a shirt you have worn with your cologne on it in your bed."

Katarina spoke slowly and plainly, looking in my eyes the entire time. When the last word left her lips, we just sat there for a moment, looking in each others eyes.

"Oh." I said finally as I understood. "Oh my. Wow. Really? Why didn't you say anything?"

"Oh sure." Katarina pulled her hands out of mine. "You haven't even asked me to move in with you yet. And I'm supposed to tell you that I have to come here every day and masturbate with your scent, your cologne surrounding me until you get home? That you have broken me so completely that I can't climax without, at the very least, your scent? That I think that I will never be able to find release with anyone ever again when you dump me?"

Dump her? When I dump HER?! What the hell?

"See?" Katarina continued. "Now you are upset. I scared you. I'll just put my clothes on and leave."

"I don't think so." I caught Kat as she circled around the foot of the bed and pulled her into my lap. I could smell Old Spice wafting up from the shirt she wore.

I worked the two buttons of the shirt with my free hand as I held her on my thigh. Slipping my hand inside the open front of that dirty shirt that almost reeked of Old Spice cologne, I held her outside hip to keep her from rising as I used the hand at her back to slip it from her shoulders.

"You see," I continued. "You are right. I am upset. What kind of dirty girl pulls clothes out of the dirty clothes and puts them on without washing them? I would have thought someone would teach you better than that. And wasting cologne, too?"

Kat bent to nuzzle at my neck as she pulled her hands from the sleeves.

"Fortunately, I am a teacher after all." I said as I caressed her bare breast with one hand and her back with the other. "I'll just have to teach you better."

"And how will you do that?" Kat asked, playing along once she saw I was teasing.

"Well, I thought I would punish your little pussy by pounding it for awhile." I slid my hand across her stomach and between her silky smooth thighs. Kat whimpered and thrust her moist warmth against my hand. "But, it will take a long time for you to learn your lesson, I'm afraid. One session just isn't going to do it. So, I'll have to punish you again tonight when I get home after class."

Katarina's breath felt hot on my neck as she gasped and caught my hand between her thighs, pressing it until I slipped two fingers inside her.

"But, I doubt even two sessions will be enough." I could feel my erection straining against the clothing I still wore. "So, you will have to stay here tonight, so we can have another class in the morning."

Kat pulled away enough to turn and straddle me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she ducked her head to trail her lips and her nose along the underside of my jaw. I heard her sigh as she drew a deep breath of my cologne.

"Even one day probably won't do it," I said. "So, you'll probably have to come back here tomorrow so we can repeat your lesson."

I felt Kat's hands slide down between us to fumble with my belt as I cupped her nude ass in both hands to keep her from sliding off.

"How long do you think it will take, Teacher?" Kat panted as I felt her cool hands slip inside to touch the hot skin of my pulsing shaft.

"I have no idea." I groaned at the feel of her holding me. "It depends on how fast you learn. But, I think you'll have to stay here until you do. Maybe twenty or thirty years."

Katarina's hands stopped moving and her eyes were wide as she sat back to look at me.

"Wh-what are you saying?" Kat asked.

I rose, still holding her close and turned to place her on the the bed and knelt between her legs.

"I'm saying that you have a problem," I grinned wickedly. "You have to wear my dirty clothes and my cologne to be able to make yourself climax. I will be glad to teach you that you don't need it if you will have me. And if you accept me, you will have to fire me. Because I won't quit and I won't give up once the job is mine."

Buttons from my shirt flew to bounce across the floor as Katarina's fingers tore at them. Her mouth was anything but gentle as it pressed against mine.

I had to wear the shirt Katarina had had on when I went back to work. The one I had been wearing was never going to be seen in public again.

One of my co-workers asked me, jokingly, "Wow, did you put enough Old Spice on?"

"What?" I asked with a grin. "You don't think it's sexy?"

My stomach chose just then to growl.

"I thought you went home because you were hungry?" The co-worker said. "Didn't you eat?"

"Oh, I ate all right." My smile grew wider. "I ate plenty."

That was thirty years ago. Just as I feared, Katarina has proved to be a slow learner on this although she is still quick to learn anything else.

Why, even now she is standing in the doorway wearing the shirt I wore earlier today and I can smell my Old Spice from here.

If you will excuse me, it seems another lesson is in order.

Acktion
Acktion
80 Followers