Older Sister's Nylons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held my cock in her feet and would not let go until the last of my sperm oozed out of the end of my foot fucked cock and down between the soles of her feet.

Totally spent, and out of breath she just kept sliding her nylon feet up and down my now
cum slick cock drawing out the last drops of my cum. I moaned with pleasure from
the biggest cum I have ever had.

She held up her foot to my face for me to perform my final duty. I hesitated for a moment staring at her stockings covered with my spent cum.

"Do it!" She commanded in a stern voice and I held her ankle to support her beautiful leg. I obeyed her command and started to smear my cum across her foot with my tongue.

She sharply responded with "Don't smear it! Lick it off! All of it! Taste you cum sissy, you will get use to the salty taste of it!"

I licked clean her feet and finally the huge cum stains higher up across her nylon legs. The taste was bitter and salty but not as bad as I thought it would be. I started to get another hard on and she pushed my face off her legs.

"You nasty little foot slave, you're getting another fucking hard on already?" She was happy with my cleaning efforts and laughed at me. "Enough for now you have things to do!" She stood up smoothed and adjusted her stockings at the garters and pulled down her tight skirt. She slipped into her 4" spiked heels with her nylon feet still damp from my tongue wash. She told me to get dressed with my jeans on over the girdle and stockings and not to take them off. I was to wear them the rest of the day as we went out shopping.

"I am going to enjoy watching you ask the sales lady at the hosiery counter for nylons for me as well as yourself!"

She told me she was not going to change her stockings and she liked the feel of
my drying left over cum stains. As we started to leave the house, she said she
had to make a quick phone call. She sat down on the kitchen chair and waited
for the phone on the other end to answer she crossed her legs once again; I could
clearly see her stockings tops.

As she dangled her heel from her foot I could still see the patches of damp nylon especially over her smooth arches and dark reinforced heel. I started to get another boner from the sight of her nylons and the way the stockings I was still wearing felt under my jeans.

"Hey Sue, yes it's me; I coming over now to pick you up to go finish our
shopping!" With a small amount of small talk and giggling she looked up and
starred at me and laughed still dangling her shoe. She then said, "Yep I was
right about my brother and my nylons. Yep I caught him, I was right and have the
evidence to show you! We're both on our way over!"

To Be Continued...

12