Older Sister's Sex Toys

Story Info
A younger brother finds his Sister's naughty collection.
7.8k words
4.67
486k
588
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,053 Followers

Like all college graduates, I had to carefully weigh my options in life.

I considered everything and eventually took my families advice to pursue higher education. But that of course raised the question of where to go. Luckily, my older sister offered me a chance to stay with her for a while to see how I enjoyed living in the city. She was 28 years old and had recently started a new job in the fashion and apparel industry.

Courtney is the typical big sister. Growing up we were best friends, but whenever our parents weren't around she loved to use her 'older sibling' status to let me know she was the one in charge. She was never a pain in the ass about it, but it was obvious she loved the power to boss me around. It was always playful and never mean-spirited. The hardest part about growing up with her was how hot she she has always been. Her long blond hair and athletic body made the other boys stop and gawk whenever she walked by. It wasn't easy having friends with Courtney as your big sister - she's all my friends ever wanted to talk about when they were at my house.

She had always been considered smart and mature for her age, which was great because as I got older she was always there to offer me advice for whatever I needed. Like I said, we're best friends.

Older Sister's Sex Toys

"If you're going to stay here, we're going to have to cover some ground rules," she stated as I put my things down. "First off, you don't get to brings friends over. Secondly, you have to clean up after yourself. I don't have time to babysit. Thirdly, and most importantly, you don't get to snoop around in my room while I'm at work, or ever."

"Well I'm glad to see that some things haven't changed between us," I quipped.

A smile crept over her face. "That's the way it's gotta be. I can't have a little brother ruining my mini-palace."

"Is that what this is? A mini-palace?"

"Don't get cute. I'm not exactly making the paycheck of a famous designer just yet. I'm working an entry level position which I was extremely lucky to nab in the first place. You have no idea how competitive the job market is around here. It's insanely brutal."

I nodded while looking around her apartment. "I'm sure it is. And I wasn't trying to make a joke about your new place. You did a great job. If I had known your interior design skills were at this caliber, I would have paid you a hundred bucks or something to fix my room years ago."

She smiled again, "Thanks. Maybe I'll do something for your room once I get back home. Speaking of which, it's going to be a lot different staying here than back home. As you can see, there isn't a lot of space. It's not like we'll be down the hall from each other and we get to run around and be as loud as we want. Here, our rooms are going to be crammed up right next to each other. So be mindful of that, and I don't want to hear any complaining or whining either."

"Trust me, you won't here a single complaint from me. This place is awesome. And it's just as awesome living in the downtown area where all the action is. Who knows, maybe if I get accepted into one of the law schools nearby, you might be seeing me a lot more often."

*** PILLOWS & SHEETS ***

It was hard to sleep that night. Spending the night in my sister's new apartment while checking out the city during the day was more than enough to keep my mind busy. I thought about the future and what was next in life.

My mind was completely preoccupied, until I heard it...

"Ohh..."

The sound was faint and it was coming from the other room- my sister's room.

Something came over me, curiosity I suppose, and I got up to put my ear against the thin wall that separated my room from my sister's. Her moans were soft and came every few seconds. She was clearly masturbating.

I listened more carefully and pressed my ear harder against the wall and heard a faint buzzing sound. Not only was she masturbating, she was doing it with a vibrator of all things. Naturally, the image arose of my older sister in bed, eyes shut, moaning, using a vibrating sex toy in and out of her vagina.

I was instantly aroused. I knew it was wrong and dirty, but at that point I didn't care. The moans and the vibrating noises coming from my sister's room suddenly stopped, and then I heard her get out of bed to wash herself in the bathroom.

Then I did it: for the first time in my entire life, I masturbated thinking about my sexy older sister.

***

It was kind of awkward seeing her the next morning, but I didn't really care. It's not like she knew that I had fantasized about her the night before, or that I heard what she was doing with herself sexually. And in typical Courtney fashion, she was in a rush to get to work.

"God, I hate being so late all the time," she fumed while fixing her outfit in front of the living room mirror. "You'll have to fix your own breakfast. Sorry, I was planning on making you eggs or something."

"Don't worry about. I prefer oatmeal anyway."

She smiled when she was satisfied with her appearance. "Great. I'll make it up to you when I get back later. There's a great Chinese restaurant nearby and I'll get some of that stuff you usually order. In the meantime, enjoy the city!"

We waved at each other and said our goodbyes for the morning before she headed out the door.

At that point, I should have been a good, well-behaved younger brother and went about my day as planned. I should have eaten my breakfast and taken a stroll around the city to see if living there was what I wanted. Unfortunately, my hormones took over and my mind went back to thinking about my masturbating sister.

'It's not like she'd ever know,' I thought to myself.

The door to Courtney's room was half open and I went inside.

Her room was what I expected it to be. She had the best of everything. Her closet was open and I could see all of her designer clothes neatly arranged. She had a dresser with pictures of friends and family on the mirror, and all kinds of makeup on the table. And as expected, her bed was a complete mess. It was the same growing up, with her room always nice and tidy but her bed always a mess. I looked at her sheets and thought of what it must have looked like with her masturbating on them the night before.

It didn't take long to find her sex toys. They were right next to her bed, in the top drawer. It was both shocking and arousing to see all of her stuff. She had an assortment of different adult toys that would put any porn set to shame. There were different types of vibrators of all shapes, sizes and colors laid out next to each other. There was even an assortment of different portable vibrating objects that looked like they were made for women who liked to please themselves in the bathroom where they work (which is probably what my sister did since she owned a few of those).

As I marveled at her collection of sex toys, I saw it out of the corner of my eye: There was a book sloppily tucked underneath her pillow.

I reached down to see what it was, only to find an old worn-out book with an illustrated cover of a naked man and woman. It was titled Stories of Love & Incest.

Finding out that your smart and sexy older sister enjoys using sex toys is one thing, but finding out that she gets off on reading about incest is something else entirely. No comparison. I didn't know whether to feel even more shocked or even more turned on, but I didn't have a chance to soak in the feeling much longer as the front door unlocked and my sister came home.

"I'm back. I accidentally left my phone in my room if you can believe it."

I closed the drawer and shoved the book back underneath her pillow as fast as I could, and as I rushed out of her room, my sister caught me.

"What the heck doing?" she asked with a skeptical look. "Didn't I make it clear that I didn't want you peeping in my room?"

"I...uh...I just wanted to see what kind of view you had from your window. That's all..."

Her eyebrow raised and she looked even more skeptical. "Well, you're lucky I'm running late. And I sure hope I don't find out that you've been doing creepy things like going through my panties, or whatever it is guys your age like to do."

"What!? No! I promise it won't happen again."

***

She gave me one of those big sister "it better not happen again" looks and went inside her room to get her phone and left in a hurry.

I went about my business for the rest of the day, but of course, I couldn't stop thinking about what I found in Courtney's room. Images of her using different sex toys on herself while reading incestuous material floated through my mind. Growing up together, she had always been an avid reader of romance novels (not the dirty kind) and loved watching romantic comedies and other love stories.

That day marked the second time in my life where I fantasized about her.

*** EVERYONE HAS THEIR KINKS IN LIFE ***

Dinner that night was quiet and awkward. The long and boring lecture I was expecting never came.

"This is great," I said as we almost finished eating. "Seriously, you always know the best places to eat."

"Thanks. I knew you'd like it."

"Well...thanks again..."

Another long pause ensued until we finished our meals.

"Look, just admit it," she finally blurted out. "You found my book and you think I'm a weirdo for reading that kind of stuff."

"What book?" I replied, hoping to avoid the topic.

"Don't play dumb. I'm talking about the book underneath my pillow. You didn't put it back in the right spot. I know you were looking at it before I came back home this morning."

I shrugged, "It's no big deal sis. So you like reading about that sort of thing, who cares?"

"I care!" she snapped, looking frustrated. "You're my little brother, you're not supposed to know this about me. God, I could barely concentrate at work today because of how humiliated I felt."

"Seriously? Do you remember how many times you've walked in on me watching internet porn? I freaked out a few minutes, but then I forgot about it and moved on."

She continued giving me her frustrated look. "That's different. You're a guy, you're supposed to be doing that kind of stuff with porn."

"Believe me, you're being way too hard on yourself. I mostly watch amateur videos with women in their 40's or 50's, sometimes voyeur stuff or auditions. So who cares if your interest is family porn?"

"Oh god," she sighed. "Family porn!? For the record, it's called erotic literature. It most certainly is NOT porn of any kind. And I read it for the story content and the romantic aspects."

I nodded. "That definitely sounds like you. Why are you telling me this anyway? If you're so upset about me knowing this about you, I would have thought that you would just avoid this topic completely."

"Honestly, I don't want you thinking of me as some sort of sick pervert reading something like that. I'm a normal person, okay. I'm not a weirdo."

"I never thought anything less of you. Everyone has their kinks in life."

"Thanks for being so understanding," she replied in a much gentler tone. "I got that book just over a year ago as a gag gift for my birthday. One of my girlfriends thought it would be funny, and she was right, everyone laughed when I opened it. I even thought it was funny. Later that night I was bored and I couldn't sleep, so I started to read it. And honestly, I was so glad that I did. Incest stories are some of the most erotic and romantic stories I've ever read in my life..."

"I think I know what you mean," I replied, cutting her off. "It sounds incredibly taboo...you know...two people having to fight certain urges for each other- feeling things they shouldn't be feeling."

"Exactly. It's that whole notion of having to cross a certain line that should never be crossed. The build up of two family members having feelings for each other makes for an incredible emotional journey, and it makes the pay-off so much more rewarding."

"Yeah, I'm sure those toys of yours come in handy for that, right?" I joked to lighten the mood.

Her face suddenly turned flush. Her eyes widened and her jaw nearly dropped. It became obvious to me that she had no clue that I found her sex toys.

"You...you knew about that? You opened my drawer!?"

"Okay, now this is getting really awkward," I quipped. "I thought you knew that I found them already."

She shook her head. "I didn't. And I really wish that you hadn't mentioned that. God, can this day get any more humiliating for me?"

I reached out and touched her hand. "Don't worry about it. We're all human and we all have our needs."

"Okay...maybe you're right. I might be a little over dramatic about all this, which tends to happen about certain things. I mean, heck, they're stories, it's not like we've actually thought of each other like that, or our parents."

"Uh...yeah, of course not," I stammered.

Her eyebrows raised, "You have?"

"What, do you have super powers now and you can read my mind all of a sudden? I never said that I have. In fact, I believe I just said the opposite of that."

"I may not have super powers, but I have the intuition of an older sister," she smiled. "So tell me little brother, who exactly have you thought about in our family? I bet it's our cousin Anne isn't it? She's pretty cute. Or maybe it was Mom?"

"Okay, now you're going overboard with this, Courtney. I feel like I'm being harassed over here."

She continued, "Come on, I'm curious. Who in our family have you thought about sexually? Maybe it was...wait a minute...it can't be...can it? Have you ever thought about me in that way?"

The look she gave me showed that she had figured me out. There was no point in denying it. I couldn't if I tried.

"Just recently," I replied meekly. "I heard you moaning last night along with a faint buzzing sound, and it got me thinking about inappropriate things. It's never happened before that, honestly."

"And that's why you were in my room this morning wasn't it? You wanted to see what was making that buzzing sound. It all makes sense. And to think, this whole day I thought that I was the perv, when in fact it was YOU all along," she joked.

"Very funny. You're the one with the sex toys and incest book."

"Touche," she nodded. "How about we call a truce? I won't mention who you think about when you jerk off, and you won't mention what you found in my room. Deal?"

I reached out and extended my hand for a handshake. "That's a deal as long as you do the dishes and I won't have to pay you back for this meal."

She smiled and shook my hand. "Then it's settled."

*** STORIES OF LOVE AND INCEST ***

She left early the next morning. Either that or I woke up late. The house was quiet, and when I left my room, I noticed that my sister's door was wide open, which was unusual because she was always big on her personal privacy.

I glanced in the direction of her room to see her bed neatly made and her incestuous book placed in the middle. I assumed she left it there for me, and I was right. I walked closer and saw there was a note placed on top of it.

Hey,

Thanks again for being so mature and respectful about this whole thing yesterday. I was really freaking out thinking you were going to tease me mercilessly for finding out that I read 'family porn'. Anyway, I thought about this all night and figured you might be curious as to what all the fuss is about. After all, fantasies are meant to be shared right?

The book is long, but I recommend reading stories 2,3, and 8. Those are my favorites. : )

All the best,

Your big sister- Courtney

xo

A feeling of excitement came over me. More than anything, I was excited about the idea of us being able to continue talking about sex together. I had no idea where it was going to lead, and I didn't care as long as it kept on going.

That morning, I sat down in my room and started reading her book.

The second story, which she recommended, featured a father and daughter. It wasn't crude the way I expected it to be. It involved an overworked single dad who was stressed from all the pressures he faced at the law firm. He didn't have his wife to comfort him, and when his daughter came to visit from college, she felt guilty that she hadn't been around to help with the household chores and to take care of him. She knew that life had been rough on him lately, and so one night, she wore her mother's old lingerie and greeted her father in the bedroom when he came home from work.

The third story involved a mother and son. The son was an adult helping his mother through a difficult emotional time in her life. She felt lonely and questioned whether she would ever find the perfect mate. She felt deeply insecure about her age, so she joined a gym and bought a new wardrobe, and she modeled herself to her son whenever he visited to get his opinion. He told her that everything she was doing was unnecessary and she was perfect the way she was. That didn't stop her from modeling new outfits for him, and she eventually realized that her own son would have erections while watching her.

And then there was the eighth story in the book. It really caught my eye because it was about a younger brother and his hopelessly romantic older sister. Valentine's Day came and she was heartbroken because the guy she planned on marrying had gotten cold feet and ended their relationship. Her younger brother was there for her. They were home alone after their parents had gone on a vacation to celebrate their 20th anniversary. Soon, the brother and sister grew closer than ever before, sharing their deepest fantasies with each other and living together as an actual couple. It wasn't long before the younger brother was there to satisfy his older sister's sexual needs, and vice versa.

***

Later that day, Courtney arrived home from work while I was sitting in the living room watching tv. She looked sharp as always. Her hair and makeup were done to perfection, and her clothes were as stylish as any model in a fashion magazine.

"Hey there," she said as came through the door. "I'm assuming you read what I left out for you."

"I did actually. It was pretty interesting. It definitely wasn't what I was expecting."

Her eyebrow raised, "And what exactly were you expecting? I'd really like to know. I've spent all day at work thinking about how you would react to reading it, and wondering if I made a huge mistake or not."

"Frankly, I expected it to be really dirty and nasty," I replied honestly. "But it wasn't. I was surprised at how loving all the stories were."

"Well the word LOVE appears in the title of the book dummy," she said with a playful older sister condescending tone.

"Thanks for the free English lesson sis. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I'm just teasing. Seriously though, it was a pretty fun read wasn't it? Did you think it was erotic?"

I shrugged, pretending it was no big deal. "Yeah, I guess so. I've never read anything like that before, but yeah, I thought it was good."

"Oh come on. I know you well enough. You hate reading. If that book didn't knock your socks off, you would have stopped in the first few pages and wouldn't have bothered reading the rest. Besides, romance was never your thing."

"Okay, okay," I nodded. "You got me. I thought the stories were surprisingly hot."

"Good. I'm glad you understand why I read it. None of my friends know how much I love that book. They probably assumed I just threw it away that night. It's kind of nice to have someone to talk about this with, even if it's with my own brother."

I found myself becoming slightly aroused at the notion that this would continue with my sister. It was arousing knowing that she wanted to continue discussing the taboo world of incest with me.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,053 Followers