Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia squeezed her eyes shut and looked away. She tried to imagine she was somewhere else. But it was futile. She could not ignore the stiff organ that was invading her delicate orifice. And even worse than that, she could not ignore her attorney's pelvis grinding against her clitoris. Back and forth, again and again, he made contact with her flesh. Her sensitive nub began to pulsate. The pressure between her legs began to build. Soon she began to bring her pelvis up to meet his in a steadily increasing rhythm.

"My goodness," he observed. "Looks like I'm not the only one getting a consolation prize." Olivia could only moan in response.

Mr. Kholod increased the pace of his thrusts and Olivia was soon crying out. He enjoyed watching the way her breasts wobbled below him with each thrust. Olivia's eyes were closed and her head tossed from sided to side and he pounded into her ass.

She grabbed onto his shoulders and dug her fingers into the material of his suit jacket as she screamed, "Oh god! Oh my fucking god! Ahhhh!" She writhed under him as her orgasm overtook her body. She pressed her pelvis to his as the waves of pleasure passed through her.

Mr. Kholod could not believe it was possible for a girl to get so turned on by such a bizarre situation - in jail being fucked by her attorney. And yet here was Olivia, panting and squirming under him, sweaty from the afterglow of her climax.

Mr. Kholod quickly pulled out of Olivia's ass and knelt on the cot, straddling Olivia's upper torso. He placed his cock between her large tits. He grabbed onto her jugs and pressed them firmly together. He then began to thrust his hips back and forth, jerking his cock between her breasts. Olivia looked on in fascination as the older man slid his dick between her boobs.

As his thrusts became more urgent, he began to roughly pinch her nipples. "Ow!" Olivia cried. "Stop it. That hurts!" Her desperate please seemed to be the push he needed to send him over the edge.

The next thing Olivia knew, ropes of white sticky semen spurted out of the tip of his cock and onto Olivia's face. She closed her eyes when she realized what was happening. She felt the warm liquid splash onto her cheeks, lips and chin.

Mr. Kholod breathed heavily as he looked down at his client. She hesitantly opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Well," he said panting, "In terms of making amends for embarrassing me today, that was at least a start."

He patted her on her large left tit, got up off of the cot, and zipped up his pants. He then looked over at the sink on the other corner of the cell. The tray with her dinner sat on the sink untouched.

"Not hungry?" he asked.

"No," Olivia replied quietly as she sat up on the cot and wiped the semen from her face.

"You're going to have a busy day tomorrow. You'll need to eat to keep up your strength."

"I don't want it," she said.

"Come on now. What kind of a lawyer would I be if I didn't make sure my client took care of herself." Mr. Kholod walked over to the sink and picked up the tray of food. He set it down on the floor. "Now be a good girl and come eat your dinner."

Grimacing, Olivia stood up and began walking across her cell toward her attorney.

"No no no," he chided. "On your hands and knees."

"What!" Olivia balked.

"You heard me," he said, his voice dropping a couple of octaves.

Olivia could not believe what he was asking. Had she not been through enough already? But she was scared of what he might do to her if she did not obey. Lowering herself down onto her hands and knew, she crawled over to the tray of food that was laying at her lawyer's feet. She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Eat!" he commanded.

Olivia inhaled deeply and lowered her face toward the cold, unappetizing meal. She hesitated for just a moment.

"Go on!" Mr. Kholod barked. "Eat!"

Olivia sighed in frustration, opened her mouth and took a small bite of boiled cabbage.

"That's it! Good girl," her lawyer said, patting her on the head. "Have some of the meat. You'll need the protein."

Olivia shuddered is disgust, but dared not disobey the older man. She took a reluctant bite of the salty mystery meat, chewed, and swallowed. Mr. Kholod laughed in amusement. "At least today hasn't been a total loss," he said looking down at his client's round, fleshy backside.

Olivia looked up as she heard footsteps coming down the hall. "Keep eating," Mr. Kholod ordered. Olivia continued trying to stomach the awful meal.

"What do we have here?" She heard the familiar voice of Officer Letov.

"Just making sure my client is receiving proper nutrition," Mr. Kholod replied.

"After her poor performance today, she's lucky she's getting anything at all," Officer Amelin said in a slightly disapproving tone. "Tough break today, Councillor," he said to Mr. Kholod sympathetically.

"Well, you can't win them all," Mr. Kholod sighed. "But my client has found one way to make it up to me," he said reaching down and patting Olivia on her round rump. The three men snickered.

Officer Letov unlocked the cell door and opened it. The two policemen entered the cell.

Olivia swallowed the last bite of her cold, soggy dinner and sat up on her heals. "All done?" said Mr. Kholod. "Good girl!" He once again patted her on her head.

"You never have to worry about having leftovers with an American around," said Officer Amelin as he picked up the tray with the empty dish.

"Now Olivia, I will be in attendance tomorrow. I'm going to make that everyone follows the rules during your time in the pillory and during your flogging. No one is allowed to hurt you while you are in the pillory and the flogging should be mild enough that it won't cause permanent damage," Mr. Kholod informed her.

Olivia closed her eyes and tried to stifle a sob.

"But brace yourself," said Officer Amelin. "It looks like Lieutenant Petrov will be the one performing your flogging. You remember the lieutenant, don't you? He's the one you squirted all over as he was examining you."

Olivia lowered her head. Her face burned in humiliation.

"He may not cause permanent damage," said Officer Letov, "But when Lieutenant Petrov whips you, it won't be something you'll forget anytime soon."

Olivia thought the dinner she had just eaten might come back up again.

"Alright, let's not scare the girl," chastised Mr. Kholod. "I'm sure it won't be that bad. And who knows, taking into account your behavior so far, you might even enjoy it," her lawyer suggested optimistically. The three men burst out laughing as they exited the holding cell.

Officer Letov slid the barred door shut and locked it. The attorney and two policemen talked and joked in Vulmonian as they walked off down the hall.

Olivia rose from her kneeling position and walked back over to her cot. She lay down on her side and curled up into the fetal position. Then she noticed the small white plastic bag laying in the corner of her cot. It contained the second emergency contraceptive pill that Dr. Brovachik had given to her. She tried to remember what he had said about taking them. If she remembered correctly, she was suppose to take them twelve hours apart. She had taken the first pill with her lunch around noon. She was not sure of the exact time now, but it must be close to midnight, she reasoned. She popped the second pill into her mouth and swallowed. No matter what happened to her now, at least she would not get pregnant.

Now she just needed to get through the next four days. And then she would be free. She would leave Vulmonia never to return. However, as she lay there on her cot, she could not get the angry face of Lieutenant Petrov out of her mind. She knew tomorrow would not be easy. Far from it.