Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir," Olivia said with shock and horror, "You cannot be serious about letting him join in on ... on ... on tonight's ... activities."

"You've turned out to be a little more work than I originally anticipated," Luke said as he began removing the warming covers from their plates of food. "I could use ... an assistant.," he said decisively. "Now, the officers will be here soon and I still need to dress you. Eat up."

Luke sat down at the table. Olivia sat opposite to him. She felt absurd eating breakfast in the buff. She was so upset, she did not have much of an appetite. But Luke would not let her leave the table until she had finished all of her food. She had to admit, the hotel breakfast was exponentially better than the disgusting slop that she was forced to eat in jail.

After she had cleaned her plate Luke ordered her to get up from the dining table and stand next to the couch. He removed the documents he had been reading from the coffee table and moved them to the writing desk. He then picked her suitcase up off of the floor and put it down on the coffee table just like he had the night before. He unzipped it and flipped the top open. As he searched through her various garments, he would occasionally hold up an item, study it for a moment and put it back down.

Olivia's heart pounded with fear and anticipation. What on earth would he choose for her to wear?

She was surprised when he finally decided on a white cotton sundress. While it was not the most modest article of clothing she owned, it certainly was not the skimpiest. Not like the thong and camisole he forced her to wear the night before.

"I think this will do for today," he decided. He handed it to her.

"Thank you Sir," she said sincerely, breathing a sigh of relief. Then she bent over and reached into her suitcase to retrieve a bra and a clean pair of panties.

"What are you doing? I've already given you your clothing for today."

"Oh, well Sir, I'm just getting underwear. And a bra," she said shyly.

"If I wanted you to wear underwear and a bra, I would have given you underwear and a bra. But I only gave you a dress. So stop rummaging through the suitcase and put it on," he said sternly.

Olivia knew it was a bad idea to argue, but she could not help herself. "But Sir, it's white and slightly see through. I have to wear a bra and panties."

Luke looked up at her and narrowed his eyes. "What did I just say?" His voice was quiet but menacing.

"Sorry Sir," Olivia mumbled.

"You'd better be," he said gruffly.

"I am Sir," she said quickly as she pulled the white sundress on over her head and down over her body. She smoothed the fabric over her curves and straightened her skirt. Luke looked her up and down and gave a nod of approval.

Olivia caught a glimpse of her reflection in the mirror hanging over the couch. Her nipples were somewhat visible through the white cotton of the dress. It was obvious that her large jugs were in need of support. She looked down at Luke with pleading eyes. He looked at her chest and then looked up at her and grinned. "Perfect!" he declared. "You look pretty as a picture."

The hotel telephone rang. Luke answered it in Vulmonian. Then in English he said, "Yes, she's ready. I'll send her right down." He placed the receiver back in the cradle and said, "Officers Letov and Amelin are here. They're waiting for you down in the lobby. You'd better get going."

Olivia took one last look at her refection, sighed in frustration, slipped on her sandals and headed toward the door.

"And remember, tonight you'll either be rewarded or punished," Luke reminded her. "It's up to you. So work hard!"

"Yes Sir," she said through clenched teeth as she opened the door and stepped out into the hallway of the hotel.

"Have a good day!" he called out in a voice that was so cheerful, it was clear he was mocking her.

"Thank you, Sir," she said, hoping to sound genuine and trying desperately to hide her rage. It took every ounce of her self-control not to slam the door shut. When she finally did close the door, she could hear Luke laughing at her on the other side. She muttered a few choice words under her breath as she walked down the hall toward the elevators.

She speculated about what she might be in for for the day. First she needed to report to Judge Thorsky's chambers and he would then assign her to her community service for the day. Considering all she had been forced to endure in Vulmonia so far, Olivia had the ominous feeling that Judge Thorsky was not going to assign her to something as simple as picking up trash next to the highway. No. She got the sinking feeling that he was going to make her do something much worse.

12