Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The policemen took Olivia outside behind the main building. "Stand still," Officer Amelin ordered. Olivia cried out in surprised as she was hit with a cold blast of water. As the thick coating of semen was soon washed away from her face, she regained her vision. Over the spray of the water, she could see a young military officer holding the hose that was being used to wash her off. The young soldier grinned as he hosed her down.

When the policemen had determined that Olivia was clean enough, they instructed the young man to turn off the hose. Disappointed, the soldier finally agreed and ceased the flow of water. Officer Letov tossed a towel at Olivia and told her to dry off. Olivia made a face as she looked down at the towel. It was not particularly clean. But she complied with his orders.

Then Officer Amelin tossed her white cotton sundress at her. It was torn down the center from where Major Ivanov had ripped it from her body. "I can't wear this," she said with a look of consternation on her face. "It's ruined!"

"Well, it's the only clothes we have for you to wear. So it's either that. Or you go naked. It's your choice," Officer Amelin said with impatience.

Silently seething, Olivia slipped her arms through the straps and tried to pull the garment closed over the front of her body like a coat. She had to pull the ripped sides together tight to prevent exposing herself.

"Can we please go back to the hotel so I can get a different outfit?" she asked.

"We don't have time," said Officer Letov. "We need to get to our next destination."

Officer Amelin squatted down and pulled the lower sides of the dress apart. He took her clit between his thumb and forefinger and rubbed. "Mmmmm ..." Olivia quietly moaned.

"I think you'll find you won't be wearing that dress for very long," Officer Amelin said as he reapplied the clit leash.

"Uh," Olivia grunted in discomfort. "Why is that?" she asked.

"We're going to go visit some old friends of yours," smiled Officer Amelin as he stood upright and gripped the end of the leash.

Olivia furrowed her brow in confusion. She had only been in Vulmonia for a few days. She did not have any "old friends" here. What was Officer Amelin talking about?

"What do you mean old frie... AH!" she squealed as Officer Amelin yanked on the clit leash. Ignoring her question, the policemen began walking towards the police cruiser with long strides. Olivia scrambled to keep up.

Officer Letov opened the back door and Olivia climbed in. The two men took their seats in the front and Officer Letov started the engine.

"What do you mean when you say we're going to visit some old friends?"

"You'll see," smirked Officer Amelin. He then turned to his partner and the two men began to converse in Vulmonian. Olivia knew better than to interrupt them with more questions.

Officer Letov pulled the police vehicle out of the military base parking lot. Soon they were once again zooming off down the winding highway toward their next destination. Officer Amelin resumed pulling on the leash, causing Olivia to feel a mixture of arousal and frustration.

And that was on top of all of the anxiety that was building up inside of her. Who were these "old friends?" So far, Olivia had not had any positive experiences with the Vulmonian people. She did not like the idea of revisiting anyone she had met so far in the small Eastern European nation.

However, the clamp pulled at her tingling little bud. And the bumps in the poorly maintained Vulmonian road caused vibrations to reverberate through her lower half. She closed her eyes and leaned back in her seat. Her hips subtly wiggled. Just for now, she decided to lose herself in her body's visceral sensations. She could worry about these "old friends" when the time came.