Olivia's Perfect Ass

Story Info
I fuck my 18 yo cousin at the family get together.
2k words
4.34
174.2k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only ever see my cousins once a year, at the traditional family Christmas lunch at my uncle's house. I never really got along with my cousins, probably because I am a bit older (20). We went to my uncle's house for Christmas 2013, but then for Christmas 2014 the other side of the family were coming up from New South Wales, so we spent it with them instead of my cousins. Christmas 2015 was back to normal at my cousins. But because of this, I hadn't seen them since 2013 – two whole years, so it'd been awhile.

What a difference two years can make. My youngest cousin, Olivia, had now turned 18, and all I remember thinking is "wow, she has gotten sexy." She was still quite short, she had long black hair, she'd grown a nice set of boobs, but the main thing that caught my attention was her ass in those yoga pants. Her ass was perfect now. I don't know if she had done hundreds of squats or just ate a lot of chicken but she had one of the best asses I'd seen in a long time.

From the moment I saw her that day, I knew I wanted to fuck her, but I knew it would be next to impossible because she was my cousin. Standing there looking at her thinking about fucking her made me so nervous, because I knew it was wrong. But I wanted to do it anyway. My family arrived and we said our typical hellos as we hugged all the relatives. I always sucked at making moves on regular girls, so I decided that if I wanted this to happen, I needed the make a move early. Something small though, that I could blame on an accident if it didn't work out. After all we are cousins, so I was 95% sure she would slap me and tell me to fuck off if I tried anything.

When I hugged Olivia I decided to place my hands just a little lower on her back than usual, just at the beginning of her ass. I was nervous she would pull away and ask what I'm doing in front of my whole family, but to my surprise, she didn't. In fact, our hug seemed to go for longer than a hug usual would. After that it was just a bit of small talk, but I made a point of saying "wow, you've changed a lot since I last saw you!"

She just smiled at me and said "you too."

I hadn't thought about that, but it was true. In the last two years I had really changed, and was getting a lot more attention from girls than I use to.

We were sitting around the table outside on the scorching hot summer day in Australia, and lunch was almost ready. I wasn't adding much to the conversation, still thinking about how hot my cousin had gotten. My Aunt then asked me if I could come in and help bring the food outside. "Sure" I replied. Olivia was already in the kitchen, getting ready to bring some things outside. That's when I planned my next move. I 'accidentally' brushed my hand across her ass as I opened the kitchen drawer. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry. That was an accident" I said casually.

"It's fine" she said, smiling. I thought that that was a good sign – she seemed to find it funny me doing that.

We all sat down for lunch. Olivia was last to sit down and there was a spot next to me. Only thing was, the table was against a wall so she had to squeeze in between my chair and the table to get to her seat. I pushed my chair back as far as I could so it was against the wall, and she shuffled in sideways to get to her seat. As she passed me, with her back to me, she seemed to push out her ass right in my face. Nobody noticed as they were all caught up in conversation. It was so tempting not to grab it. She sat down and I looked at her, and she was smirking. That got me hard straight away, I knew she was teasing me.

As I was eating the roast lunch I was thinking about what to do next, and I came up with a plan just to see that perfect ass. I hoped she would follow the plan. So after lunch I announced to the family "Man, it's so hot. I'm going to go for a swim." Every other year my aunt and uncle asked me if I wanted to swim, but I always said no because I just didn't feel like it. But now I had a reason to. None of the family really seemed to question it, so I walked over to the pool area, took off my shirt, and got in. Now, my stomach had been something I was working on over the last few months, and I had managed to form a lightly noticeable 6 pack. It wasn't rock hard abs, but it was just starting to tone nicely. Before I got in I made sure to turn around and face the table as I hung my shirt over the fence, and caught Olivia having a sneaky look. I hoped it would be enough to make her get in the pool too.

It must have worked because about 5 minutes later I heard her announce that she was also going to go for a swim. This made me incredibly nervous but excited. Next thing she came out in her bikini. Her tits looked amazing, and so tanned. She could have just jumped in but I think she wanted to continue teasing me. She walked to the pool ladder, turned around, and went down the ladder into the pool. One step at a time. Each step down the ladder her perfect ass was jiggling, in her blue bikini that left little to the imagination. I could feel my self starting to get hard. Something more had to happen soon, so I decided to say "wow" quietly, but just loud enough that she would hear. "What?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing" I said, knowing she would ask again.

"No, tell me. Please." Here goes nothing I thought.

"Well it's just, you have an amazing ass now" I said as I laughed, trying to play it off casually even though I was nervous. I still thought she would tell me I'm being weird, and that you can't say that to your cousin. But she looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, do I now? You don't look so bad yourself... I got a feeling you didn't accidentally touch my ass in the kitchen though" she said, with a wink.

"No, I didn't. I really just wanted to feel it." The next thing I know she swam closer to me, so we were face to face.

"It's not that big of a deal you know, it's just an ass... You can feel it again if you want." Before I knew it she had turned around, and backed up against me so her ass was rubbing against my underwater. Her ass found my dick, which was rock hard. "Wow, someone's excited" she whispered in my ear, and that alone almost sent me over. She wriggled her ass in a way that my dick, still in pants, was positioned in the crack. Then she started rubbing up and down against my cock. I grabbed a hand full of ass and played with it before pulling her hips against me, so the friction was even greater on my cock. As she grinded on my dick, I decided to take things one step further from teasing. I shifted my hand through the water to the front of her bikini bottoms, and slid my hand down to her pussy. I started by just rubbing my whole hand against her pussy, and she was letting out little moans, as she continued to grind against my ass.

"Shhh" I whispered.

"This is so wrong" she said. Although she said that, we both didn't stop what we were doing. I couldn't believe I was touching my cousin's pussy. I now changed from rubbing her pussy to putting a finger inside, and I started fingering her with one finger while playing with her clit with my thumb. I got faster and faster underwater and she seemed like she couldn't stay quiet much longer. "I'm going to cum" she said.

"Good, cum all over your cousins hand." I put my other hand over her mouth so she couldn't be any louder. After doing this I could hear her moaning into my hand as she experienced an intense orgasm. I could feel her juices flowing out of her pussy onto my hand and into the water. I took my hand away from her mouth and the first thing she told me was that she wanted to fuck me, right now. "You obviously enjoyed your cousin's fingers inside you" I teased.

We got out of the pool. "We forgot towels, we're just going inside to dry off" Olivia said as we walked past the family into the house. I was trying to hide my massive erection. As soon as we were in the house we ran down the hall into her room, still soaking wet.

"We don't have long before they know something's up" I said. She quickly ripped her bikini off so she was completely naked. There it was – her perfect tanned ass in all its glory. I started by kissing her neck passionately, moving down to her chest and sucking on her nipples, she was now moaning again, but it was a big house and I was confident the family wouldn't be able to hear. I kept sucking her nipples until she said

"I want you inside of me, right now." With that statement she pushed me onto the bed, and got on top of me. My dick was rock hard and pointing straight up towards the roof. She was going to cowgirl me. My 18-year-old cousin was about to sit on my cock at our family lunch. She slowly slid her pussy down my 8-inch cock, and I was surprised by how much she could take. I couldn't believe it, a few hours ago it was just a dirty thought, now I was balls deep inside of her while grabbing onto her perfect ass. She started bouncing on my cock, with her ass slapping against my legs every time she came back down. She was incredibly good at riding my cock. "As soon as I saw you today I wanted to feel you inside me" she said to my surprise.

"And as soon as I saw that ass I knew I had to fuck you" I replied with. This made her moan and the riding got more intense. I couldn't handle it much longer. "I'm going to cum inside you, Olivia." This must have sent her over the edge because she let out a long moan, almost a whimper, and stopped bouncing on my cock. Instead she was now almost convulsing – rocking backwards and forth.

"FUCK YES – IM CUMMING!" I felt her pussy lips tighten and her juices flow as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. As this happened it sent me over the edge too, and I shot a huge load of cum straight from my throbbing dick into my cousin's pussy. "Ohh yes, shoot your cum inside of me!" she moaned as she was still experiencing her orgasm. She was eventually finished and we smiled at each other as she was still sitting on my dick. She hopped off it and a mixture of my cum and her cum was running out of her pussy and down her leg.

We got dressed and with one final grab of her ass we went back outside to join the family. I couldn't wait until next Christmas. The only thing that would make next Christmas as good as this one is if I get to cum inside my cousin again.