Olympics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned I didn't wait for instructions and for the first time I took the initiative.

"Okay punk," I said, walking up to Suzy, my words came out slightly slurred. "If you want to make this hard," I ran the nightstick over her breast and up her neck. I ran it over her lips.

She sucked and licked at the tip of the nightstick. "Yes, I want to make it hard, very, very hard," Suzy moaned as she played with the tip of the nightstick. I heard several of the men audibly moan behind me.

"Okay then punk, I will show you just how hard it can get," I took out the handcuffs and pulled her hands behind her back. I put the handcuffs on her, but made sure they were loose enough that she could slide her hands out if she wanted. I then stepped behind her and reached around and undid her slacks. I pulled the zipper down and let them fall to the floor. She now stood there, slacks around her ankles, wearing nothing but the fedora and her g-string.

Since I was still standing behind her I couldn't see the bulge where the lighter sat in her g-string. I pretended to search her again, grabbing and squeezing her breasts. I bent down and spread her ass cheeks and pulled her g-string down in back, when I didn't find anything I pulled it up high, forcing the fabric to press between her surprisingly full lips. I was surprised the small lighter stayed in place so well.

The guys were all pointing towards her crotch. I pretended to not understand. I turned her around, pretending to show them that I had searched everywhere. Then made the rounds one more time for tips at Suzy's whispered suggestion. "Time for the grand finale," she said. I was surprised to see only about 15 minutes remained of our hour. My head was buzzing and my body was tingling and I was glad I still hadn't even had to show anything. And I can't honestly say that I hadn't enjoyed being able to play domme to a sub Suzy. "You need to search me one more time, but this time your hand goes in front. You find the lighter and yank down my g-string, I will do the rest."

I followed her directions to the letter, sort of. After getting a whole lot of twenties and even one hundred dollar bill, I went back to Suzy. Her hands were cuffed behind her and from the rise and fall of her breasts and her very erect nipples I could tell she was looking forward to this finale. I pretended to pat her down one more time, spending even more time playing with her breasts. She ground her bottom into my crotch as I did so and I found myself once again wishing we didn't have an audience. I slowly started to work my hands down her body, as the men were all once again pointing to her crotch. I played with the elastic at the top of her g-string for a minute before I let my hand slide down inside. Now I understood why the lighter had stayed in place so well. Inside the g-string was a small pocket that the lighter had slid into. I ignored the pocket and let my hand slide down past it. Suzy moaned softy as my hand slid over her. I was drunk, horny and I wanted Suzy when we left here so I wanted to make sure she wanted me.

With one hand on her breast, alternating between caressing the soft flesh and playing with her very erect nipple. I let my other hand slide down over her soft mound. I could feel her breath escape her as my finger brushed over her hard pearl. My fingers slid over her lips, full and aroused. I let a finger slowly part them, all the action covered from the prying eyes of the men watching by a thin layer of fabric. Suzy's juices instantly covered my fingertip as I let it slide gently between her full outer lips, slowly caressing her soft and warm inner ones. I slowly withdrew it and brought my finger, wet and glistening, to Suzy's mouth. She hungrily sucked on it. As she did I slid her g-string over her hips and down her thighs. It started to turn inside out and the lighter fell to the floor. She now stood naked, her pussy full and open, in front of all the men who had stopped hooting and hollering and were now just mesmerized by the sight in front of them.

Suddenly I felt very uncomfortable. Sure, I was fully clothed, well, I was wearing more than I did to lay out in the sunshine or even sit in the hot tub at the Alta Peruvian after a day of skiing, but Suzy was completely nude, and I was gazing at her body with a lust that may have even been greater than that of the men in the room. I wanted those men to disappear. I wanted to get us both out of there so we could be together. I wanted Suzy desperately.

Suzy came up to me. "God, you were great," she said. "I am going to work the room a little. Why don't you just go make yourself a drink and watch, you can join in, but only if you want."

I really didn't even want to watch but I did need a drink. I walked over to the bar as Suzy began to move from man to man, rubbing up against them, teasing them with her naked breasts and ass. If the guy gave her a good enough tip that ass would descend to his lap. An even bigger tip would get her breasts there. I found it very disconcerting that I was getting jealous. I didn't want those men touching Suzy, and even more so I didn't want her touching them. I poured almost a full glass of scotch, a drink that Nichole had introduced me to and took a big gulp and felt the fire run down my throat. I had drained half the tumbler on that one gulp. It went to my head almost instantly.

I watched for a few more minutes, draining the rest of the tumbler as I watched. 15 minutes had passed and Suzy was making going around the room for a second time. One guy had given her a $100 dollar bill and she was now grinding into his lap. I watched his face and I could see that he was right on the verge of cumming when Suzy turned around and shook her tits in his face, rubbing the inside of his leg with her knee, but staying away from his crotch. Out came another hundred and Suzy ran the front of her body down his. She then turned around and sat down on his lap, alternating between grinding motions and moving up and down. The look on her face was boredom. His was one of sexual tension. He soon closed his eyes, his body stiffening as he came in his pants. I couldn't take anymore and staggered, now completely blasted, out of the room.

I sat on the bed for a few minutes. I pulled the money I collected out of my blouse and threw it onto the bed. There were several hundred dollars there in $10's, $20's and $100's. I was getting undressed when Suzy came in and threw the money she had just made into the pile of money on the bed. Besides the original thousand that was still in the CD player there was at least that much in tip money. Most of it was Suzy's from her personal dances. I looked at the clock next to the bed and realized she had spent an extra half hour doing those dances.

I had only managed to get my blouse off and the room was spinning as I plopped down onto the bed. Suzy sat down next to me and gave me a very sensual kiss. Even in my drunken state I couldn't help but respond. "Hey, you know those guys never got to see you," she said as she continued to kiss me, her hands brushing over my bare skin.

"Yea, and I like it that way," I said. The last thing I wanted to do right now is talk about the guys in the other room.

"Well, you know, they really would like to see you, see us," Suzy's fingers were brushing my nipples through the thin fabric and they were responding. "In fact, they just offered me $1500 to see us. $1500 plus tips?"

"See us?" I was responding to Suzy's touch. Even as drunk as I was I was getting aroused. Her fingers gently pinched my nipples. I moaned and melted into her. She slid a hand under the fabric and moved it out of the way as her lips quickly took their place.

"Yes, see us having fun," she said as her tongue ran over my nipple sending electric sparks through my body, but most were concentrated in my rapidly moistening mound.

"Mmmmmm," I said, lying back, wanting more. Then it hit me. "What do you mean, see us having fun," I bolted upright. "I said strip, no more."

Suzy tried to calm me down, "Oh baby," she caressed my face. "You know I wouldn't even ask if I didn't really, really need the money," her fingertips were brushing over my inner thighs. Involuntarily I spread my legs a little, enjoying the feeling, but still adamant that we were leaving. "It would almost give me everything I need to pay the lawyer. And, I have wanted you so bad, wanted to love you, wanted to taste you." A finger started to play with the hem of the hot pants, slid under it and gently brushed against the thin material covering my mound.

I moaned as I felt myself responded. I was wavering between the idea of feeling Suzy's full lips against my very wet mound, and stalking out right then and there. Suzy's lips kept gently brushing mine, her tongue gently parting them, running over my teeth, my own tongue tentatively reaching for hers. I opened my mouth to let her in. I opened my legs as Suzy's finger slid under the thin material and gently probed me. My breathing was giving away my desire even as I told her to stop, that this wasn't going to happen. I melted as her finger brushed against my aching pearl.

"Please, lets have a little fun, let me do you like you did that woman at Nichole and Sara's party. You told me how hot that made you. You just be her, let me dance for you. Let me dance for you as close as you danced for her. Let me use my body on yours. Let me love you," Suzy had taken my hand and somehow gotten me to my feet. The room was spinning and I was too drunk with alcohol, desire or a combination of both to resist as she led me out of the bedroom.

The guys were all sitting around a chair from the poker table that had been placed in the middle of the room. Suzy led me to the chair and I sat down. The scotch had gone straight to my head and even though I knew what was happening I could not, and perhaps did not want to stop it. Suzy turned on the CD player once more and began to dance in front of me. At first she was a few feet away, swaying to the music, caressing her breasts and body. I watched, the room slightly spinning. Suzy's hand left her breasts and moved down between her legs. She slowly started to rub herself. My eyes were glued on her, the men in the room, the sounds all seemed to fade into the buzz that was getting louder and louder in my head. I watched two of Suzy's fingers disappear inside her. When they came out they were glistening with her juices. She slowly moved towards me, her face coming towards mine. She sucked one of the fingers into her mouth, suckling it, licking it. When she was done she offered me the other.

I took Suzy's finger eagerly into my mouth. It tasted as wonderful as I had imagined it would. As I sucked on it Suzy's mouth moved down to my left breast. She easily slid the material of my top to one side and her mouth quickly found my very sensitive and erect nipple. I moaned as she gently squeezed it between her teeth and played with the tip of it with her tongue. Her knee had found my crotch and I was starting to move, grinding myself into her, aching to have her touch me. I continued sucking and licking her finger until the taste was gone, all the time continuing to grind my mound into her leg. When I let go of her finger she moved her leg and replaced it with her hand, rubbing, pressing. I moaned, my head falling back, my legs spreading wider. Her finger slid under the fabric, it came out with the tip wet. She ran her fingertip over my lips; I could smell myself on her finger. She quickly replaced her finger with her lips. I loved the taste of my juices on our lips. Suzy's hand was caressing my breasts as we kissed. Somehow she had managed on completely removing my top which was now laying on the carpet next to us.

How long the kiss lasted I have no idea, but I didn't want it to end. Sometime during the kiss Suzy's hand had left my breast and traveled down my tummy and was playing with the button on the shorts I was wearing. I felt the button released and Suzy slowly pulled down the zipper. I arched my back as I tried to raise my mound up to her moving hand. I felt her place her hand back on my tummy and I inhaled, flattening my tummy so her hand could easily slide down into the shorts. They cupped my fabric-covered mound, her middle finger gently pressing between my very swollen lips. I placed my hand on top of hers and pressed myself against her fingers. I started to rub myself with her hand, until she took over from me. My free hand reached up for her, but she used her other hand to move it back to my side. Her lips left mine and began to kiss my face, me ear, my neck. I opened my legs wider and slid down on the chair. Her fingers moved up slightly, then slid down under the thin fabric that was now drenched with my juices. I cried out as her finger brushed over my aching pearl. I melted as that same finger pressed itself between my lips. I was blossoming and dripping as that finger entered me and started to probe and caress my opening.

Suzy's lips had continued down my body. They played with my breasts. Her tongue explored the texture of my nipples. Her lips sucked and her teeth nibbled on my flesh. My breath was coming in short gasps as I yearned for her to continue on her journey. But her hand was trapped, her wrist bent as she tried to move down. I felt myself lifting my bottom. Hands were helping slide the shorts and g-string down, my legs coming together just long enough for them to fall around my ankles. I lifted one leg out of them and spread them wide as two of Suzy's fingers dipped deep inside me, rubbing that spot inside while the heel of her hand pressed against my aching pearl. I was ready to cum, but Suzy had other plans.

My eyes were closed and I was biting my lip, trying not to call out. I felt Suzy's mouth leave my body, while her fingers continued to probe deep inside of me. I felt an elbow and a hand spread my knees further than I thought was possible. Her hand withdrew slowly and then plunged in deeper than before, soft kisses being planted on the insides of my thighs as she did so.. Soft kisses, gentle nips, fingers sliding in and out making a sound that was both embarrassing and arousing.

I moved my own hand over towards my mound, wanting to caress my aching pearl but once again Suzy moved my hand back. Instead her mouth left the inside of my thigh and I felt her tongue alternating between licking my swollen lips and her own wet fingers. I opened my eyes, vaguely aware of other faces watching and gazed at Suzy as her tongue licked hungrily at the liquids her fingers were drawing out of my body. Suzy looked up at me as she slowly let her fingers slide out of my now very open pussy. I felt a gush of liquid follow them, oozing out and down between my cheeks, pooling on the fabric of the chair. Without ever breaking eye contact Suzy moved forward once again as I watched her tongue dip into my open sex. She moved it slowly, her tongue pointed, gently parting me. I felt her parting my inner lips as her tongue, which suddenly seemed impossibly long, began to enter me.

But it wasn't her tongue that brought me over the edge. As she pressed her mouth against me, driving her tongue in deeper and deeper, her nose began to nuzzle my aching pearl. Her hand, still soaked with my juices, pressed against the top of my mound and pushed up, causing my pearl to peek out from under its little hood. It was so hard it was standing straight out, and if I had not been totally lost in the combined haze of alcohol and lust I would probably have felt embarrassed, because as I looked at it I was amazed how much it looked like a little cock, hard and sticking straight out, waiting for someone's lips to find it. Instead of lips however the tip of Suzy's nose brushed against it and when that happened I swear I saw fireworks.

I felt my muscles beginning to contract around Suzy's tongue as she continued to watch my face, her eyes locked on mine, knowing exactly what she was doing. She nuzzled again and again until I couldn't take anymore and my I closed my eyes as I let out a sound that I was sure was coming from some animal I had not seen before in the room. My muscles contracted and I felt more of my own liquids being forced out of me, covering Suzy's tongue and lips. Instinctively I grabbed for her head and held it against my mound as the muscles in my bottom clenched, making humping motions against her face. Her tongue left me and suddenly I felt lips wrapping around my pearl, sucking it deep into a place so warm and wet. The animal in the room howled and the lights seem to go out, as my entire body seemed to explode.

It was as if Suzy was trying to breath life back into my body. Her lips were softly kissing mine. The taste of a woman was on them and I wanted more of that taste. I sucked her lip into my mouth, my tongue licking it clean. Her hands pulled me forward and I felt myself being lowered to the floor. There were pieces of paper everywhere, green paper, with pictures on it. Suzy lay me down on my back and I felt my legs being spread open. There were pieces of paper dropping down on my body. I felt Suzy's body covering mine, her smooth nearly clean shaven mound hovering over my face. I had to taste that. It looked so yummy. It was open and wet. I lifted my head and started to run my tongue over it as I felt someone doing the same to me.

I don't know how long we lay there. The pieces of paper seemed to be falling from the sky. Far off faces seemed to drift in and out and I heard voices in what seemed like another room, "The walls must be very thin," I thought to myself. I don't know how many orgasms I had, or how many Suzy had as we enjoyed each other. We rolled over once, me taking the dominant, on top position for a while. I heard noises behind me. There were flashes of light. A storm? I was lost in a whirlpool of lust and drunkenness, Suzy's body the only thing keeping me on the surface, keeping me from drowning in the dark waters that were swirling around. My whole body seemed ready to drop into an abyss if Suzy had moved even an inch away from me.

It was the sight of the camera that suddenly brought me out of it. One of those very small, very expensive, video cameras that hadn't even reached the US market yet. Then I saw other cameras, stills cameras, all very expensive, and faces, faces of men. They were leering and smiling. The paper was money, hundreds no thousands of dollars, a carpet of money on the floor and stuck to our bodies. I pushed Suzy away and ran into the bedroom where we had changed. Ran into the bedroom and violently vomited into the very beautiful toilet. A twenty that was stuck to my body followed the contents of my stomach into the bowl. I flushed, only to fill it again.

Suzy came in a minute later. Her arms were full of those awful pieces of paper. She added them to the ones on the bed and came into the bathroom. She helped me to my feet and back to the bedroom. She dressed me and put away everything we had brought with us. I was crying, sobbing as she tried to wash my face. While she dressed I lay on the bed, curled into the fetal position, tears wetting the bedspread by my face.

Suzy nearly carried me from the bedroom. The men were gone. I heard laughter and fuck sounds coming from the other bedroom. I remembered the picture of the woman on the television, a man cumming all over her face and hair. I vomited once more before we left the room. A steaming pile of bile lay on the beautiful rug next to a dark wet spot where I remembered laying.

Somehow Suzy managed to get me to the parking garage. There I once again emptied what little was in my stomach. Emptied it until nothing but mucous came out. Suzy held me. "You shouldn't have drank so much."

"FUCK YOU," I screamed. "YOU SAID ONLY DANCE. WHAT THE FUCK DID WE DO UP THERE? CAMERAS, THEY HAD FUCKING CAMERAS." My voice echoed through the dark cavern.