Olympus has Fallen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Egypt?" Lydia cried out. "Those scorpions were from Egypt?"

"Yes. I actually was able to capture one, and I instantly recognized the markings. Definitely Egyptian and possibly part of some sort of an attack by Ammon-Ra."

"Well well now," Lydia answered sarcastically. "You appear quite knowledgeable about these things too. Very suspicious Demetrius, very suspicious. Why on earth would an Egyptian Fire Scorpion fly all the way up here to Greece? It makes no sense! Have you even been to Egypt?"

"Oh yes, I have, but that too is a long story" Demetrius replied as his mind drifted back to his long voyage up the Nile with his face buried in the laps of so many of the gorgeous naked servants of Princess Sethosat. "But enough about that, the Fire Scorpions have come and I need to know if anyone was hurt."

Looking around, one of the girls cried as her eyes opened wide as if awaking from a trance as she tore her lusty gaze away from Demetrius's erection. "Yes, someone was hurt. Someone was hurt badly! Sintra was stung by one of the Scorpions as she tried to fight it off. She was still alive when I left her, but very ill! I fear she has been poisoned."

Lygia, hearing this, snapped. "Well fool girl, take us to her! Why did you delay?"

"Sorry Mistress, I was going to, but," her eyes drifting back towards Demetrius, and then lower on his body, she paused. "I-I-I got distracted."

Snorting in anger, but definitely understanding, Lygia said "Enough of this delay. Take us to her now!"

Demetrius, Lygia, and the eleven others all now ran towards the remains of the palace of the Acolytes. Trotting through a patch of scorched trees, all of the girls gasped as their home came into view. Parts of the enormous building were still on fire, but even in its semi-destroyed state, its former grandeur was evident. Seven glorious but now shattered fountains stood in the center of an endless garden of scented flowers, now all ruined and scorched by the attack and merely ash now. Walking into the devastated palace, all were instantly assaulted by a high pitched growl and groan coming from down one of the few surviving intact hallways. Listening carefully, it was not a cry of pain but a yelp of lust. Walking slowly down the corridor, still thick with the remnants of the grey smoke streaming off of the remaining burning embers, they reached the room of Sintra and opened the door.

Walking inside, all of the women stopped and gasped, and Demetrius felt his whole body shudder as his already firm cock got just harder at the sight that greeted them all. Sintra was lying on her bed, fully naked and writhing spastically, deep in the throes of some unfiltered and obviously over the top pleasure. Her beautiful luscious body was covered in a torrent of sweat that caused her long red hair to stick to her face and shoulders; matted and damp from her "fever". Her left hand furiously ran tiny circles over her diamond hard nipples while she busily frigged herself with her right. Shrieking as a spasm undulated through her body, her toes opened and closed as she let loose another desperate guttural moan.

"Holy womb of Hera, what in the hell is wrong with her!" Lygia cried as the rest stared on opened mouthed at the supercharged erotic sight.

"This started right after she was stung" the girl answered, pointing to the spot on Sintra's upper thigh that was red and slightly swollen. "At first, there did not seem to be any noticeable effect, but after just a few seconds she started shrieking and moaning just like this. As we ran back to the palace to hide from the swarm, she kept dropping to the ground to pant and moan. Finally she could run no more and ripped off her gown and began writhing just like you see now. Somehow I was able to pull her inside and get her into her bed before we were attacked again. I came back outside after those creatures flew away to try and find help. Apparently she is suffering from the effects of the poison." Her eyes now welling up in tears she added "Please don't let her die my queen! We have to do something to save her."

As they continued to watch Sintra's increasingly erotic display, her writhing and moaning escalating, her nails began rapidly shredding the mattress as she succumbed to another sensuous convulsion.

"It appears she is getting worse. Damn it to fucking hell! I think all of our medical supplies were destroyed in the fire! I have no idea what to do to help her now." Lygia cried as she looked on in horror. Turning to Demetrius she said "Can you help her?"

Demetrius, leaning forward to study the effects of the poison on Sintra stroked his chin. If only he could get this girl over to Circe's palace, he was sure she would survive. Circe was a real miracle worker and would no doubt have just the right antidote for this poison in her inventory of medicinal herbs. Walking closer to the bed, he leaned over the quivering mass of jiggly female lust as he tried to get a better look at the wound. Suddenly he was shocked when he felt two hands reach up from the bed and grab both of his ears. With an almost inhuman show of force his face was slammed down hard into her hot, open pussy.

"YEAH!!" Sintra shrieked as Demetrius's lips met her dripping hot love box. Instantly knowing what to do, and needing little encouragement, he began lightly licking and slurping away between her thighs; her warm, sweet honey oozing like a flood onto his eager tongue. As his masterful tongue encircled her clit, bathing it in a torrent of light, soft flicks, he flinched as he felt her nails dig into his neck and her thighs begin to crush his ears. Springing her love trap, she locked her ankles behind his neck and pinned him in place, bucking and shrieking like a wounded animal. Just seconds later, her womanhood now serviced by the best cunnilinguist on earth, an orgasmic explosion ripped through her body as she screeched in utter toe curling relief.

Suddenly slammed up against the opposite wall of her bedroom by the tidal wave of nectar erupting from her pussy, Demetrius was pinned up hard against a charred marble column by the force of the blast. As the seemingly unending stream of her juices shot out of her like a jet stream his eyes were fixed open in a mix of horror and delight as he was stuck to the wall by sheer strength of the blast. Amazingly, the deliciously sweet taste of pure female lust made him even more aroused than before. Minutes later, Sintra finally shrieked and collapsed as a huge smile crossed her face and she passed out. Once asleep, Demetrius fell to the ground as her flood ceased.

"HOLY FUCK!" Lygia and all of the others screamed in unison, none having ever seen anything like that before in their lives. Rushing over to Sintra's bed, Lygia lifted her wrist up in her hand and felt her pulse. Smiling, she turned to the crowd and nodded. It was normal.

Now all eyes turned to look at Demetrius, just beginning to stand up from the floor. Now on his feet, his whole body was covered with Sintra's juices, coating and dripping every inch of his skin as the excess drizzled off of his body onto the floor.

Looking over to Sintra on the bed, Demetrius glanced back at Lygia and asked. "Is she ok?"

Nodding, she smiled. "She is beyond ok I would say! I don't know what you did, well, I know what you did, but that sexy, talented mouth of yours appears to have healed our patient here." Walking seductively over to Demetrius, she licked her lips as she grinned. "So..., I think a reward for your service may be in order here. Especially in light of the fact that the danger has passed."

Blushing and now throbbing even harder, Demetrius lifted his dripping goo covered hand up and stopped Lygia cold in her tracks. "Honestly, I can think of nothing I would love more than enjoying your passions, but...". Pausing to stare down at his dick he added "I have a problem. You see, I fear that any touch on my junk may send me back into an uncontrollable spasm. Sadly, it won't release me, but it certainly will take me out of commission for quite some time."

Now joined by the others, Lygia pursed her lips and pouted. Running her fingers through his girlhoney-covered chest she whispered "Such a shame..." Turning to the others she clapped her hands and commanded. "Girls, see if you can round up a bucket and some soap in the ruins. Since we cannot show our hero here our proper gratitude the way we want to, we can at least get him cleaned up." Grinning she turned back to Demetrius and winked while adding "After all, we certainly should get this very dirty dirty DIRTY boy cleaned up!"

All smiles and giggles, the entourage rushed out to fetch the supplies, eager to get their hands on the naked stunning body of their overly handsome savior. Now alone, Lygia sat on the edge of the bed and exhaled loudly. Looking up at Demetrius she said.

"It has been one fucked up day hasn't it."

"You could say that again," he smiled as he nodded. "In fact, you cannot imagine how true that statement is."

"But at least it appears that the danger has past. Hopefully the Scorpions will not return and we can, somehow, someway start to put the island and the temple back to normal."

His eyes now growing wide as his memory was jarred, he cried. "I don't think so. Sadly, i believe the trouble is far from over."

"What?" Lygia exclaimed as she suddenly shot up from the bed. "What do you mean? Do you think the Scorpions are coming back?"

"No, but I just remembered something I saw earlier" he replied as he looked over at Sintra and smiled. "Before I got very distracted. Sails! Black Sails! Hundreds and hundreds of black sails on the horizon, all heading straight for this island."

"Holy Mother Gaia! What is happening?"

"I don't know, but I know this. We need to get you and the rest of your Acolytes off of this island as soon as fucking possible. I have no idea what is coming on those ships, but my gut tells me it is not good. Somehow twelve, albeit absolutely stunning and intelligent women, alone on this island are going to be pretty defenseless against some sinister armada hell bent on destruction."

Blushing at his compliment, she listened intently as Demetrius continued.

"Just a few miles from here, across the channel, is the island of Circe. If anyone can help in this situation, she can. She is very power..."

He stopped speaking as Lygia lunged forward and deep-throated him in mid-sentence. Pulling back, she grinned as she ran her right hand over his pecs. "Demetrius, where have you been all my life. You are very sweet to worry about us, but I can assure you, Aphrodite will protect us. No mortal would dare attack the temple of the Goddess of Love.

Opening his mouth to protest, he was blocked by yet another passionate kiss. Lifting his lids as their lips parted, he could not help but grin as he saw that the Acolytes had returned. To his utter delight, all had shucked off their gowns as they carried sponges and buckets of warm soapy water, ready for bathing duty.

"We certainly did not want to get our clothes wet," one of the girls said as they all sashayed into the room. Within seconds, multiple soft female hands all were over his body, sudsing him up from head to toe as he could do nothing but moan softly in pleasure. Still worried about the coming attack from the sea, Demetrius's will to stop and rush them all to safety wavered and he sat down on the floor and they continued to bathe him. When one of the girls starting washing too close to his cock, he sighed but winked. "Careful now! I need to stay awake today."

Twenty minutes later and now quite squeaky clean from his bath, Demetrius found himself in pure bliss as he was covered in horny beauties. One lovely had presented quite a tasty nipple for him to suckle as both his hands found a soft round ass cheek to fondle while the rest of the entourage kissed and stroked his body.

Yawning and waking from her ordeal, Sintra sat up and inhaled deeply at the sight of the activity going on in the ruins of her bedroom. There against the far wall of her room sat the most gorgeous man she had ever seen and the sight of him reignited her quenched lust. All over him were her fellow devotees of Aphrodite, each having some part of their body stroked, licked, kissed or teased as they wiggled in delight. Seeing his cock and balls, to her mind amazingly overlooked by her comrades in this impromptu orgy, and remembering his great service to her pussy earlier, she licked her lips in anticipation of her next move.

Crawling unnoticed off of the bed, she leaped into the air and sailed towards the magnificent manmeat so gratuitously displayed to her famished eyes. Her mouth already salivated at the thought of thoroughly covering this spectacular penis in an unending shower of love and kisses. As one of the girls shifted in Demetrius's arms for another to take her place under his talented tongue, he caught sight of her flying towards him in mid-air.

Trapped by the wall of female flesh, he desperately tried to close his legs as he screamed. "No Sintra, No! I can't..." His last memory was of her diving into his crotch with her mouth wide open, right before everything went black.

12