Olympus has Fallen Ch. 11

Story Info
Ishtar's Nymphs discover & kidnap Mercury & Pan.
5k words
4.27
8.5k
1
0

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

"Ishtar!" Shala loudly whispered as she nervously poked her head out of a fully bloomed rose bush in the large deserted gardens. Gazing up at the gigantic gold shimmering building across the field she cried "Ishtar!! Are you in there? Ishtar! Ishtar!!"

"Keep it down!" Ningal growled under her breath as she admonished her friend. "Your whispering is far too fucking loud!" She, like Shala, ferociously scanned the grounds for any signs of trouble as well as for any potential signs of their absent Queen Ishtar.

"Do you want to get us both captured? You know we could be discovered at any minute and then Holy Gods of Chaos protect us." She, like Shala, her partner in this insane mission to find the AWOL Goddess, was quite worried. They both had ventured very far into enemy territory, farther than any Babylonian Deity had traveled before, and now stood alone in the well-manicured formal gardens of the God Mercury and Goddess Pethio's palace.

As two of Ishtar's most trusted divine servants, and minor Goddesses themselves, they, like the rest of the Babylonian Pantheon, had grown increasingly distraught over the antics of Ishtar over the past few months. Obsessed to the point of near insanity by her plans for revenge on Demetrius and Aphrodite, they had begged her to forget them both. Sadly, they discovered what they already suspected, that nothing anyone in Babylon could say or do would dissuade her from her mission of vengeance. Once enraged with her twisted sense of righteous indignation, Ishtar no longer was a personality that could be reasoned with. She became a force of nature, like a hurricane or an earthquake; relentless, unforgiving and ultimately unstoppable on her quest.

When Ishtar first ran off to the planes of Chronus, they had begged her to stop, but she would not listen. When she ran off deep into the territory of the Greeks, on the eve of the solstice, fully knowing the danger, that was the final straw. Marduk, her very patient and loving husband, as well as absolute ruler over the Gods of the East, finally reached his breaking point. Wanting to put a stop to this nonsense once and for all, and return his wandering wife to Babylon, he had declared total war on the Hellenic world. Ordering King Dion's Babylonian soldiers to swarm over the land of the humans they were divinely tasked with a holy mission of rape, pillage, and general havoc. His battle, however, was not limited to revenge on the mortals. All of the other Gods of Babylon were assigned tasks to attack Mount Olympus and conduct their search for his wife. Unfortunately for Shala and Ningal, they had received the unenviable mission of searching the great palace of Mercury and Pethio for signs of the missing queen. Now huddled on the edge of their vast and perpetually beautiful and fully blooming gardens, mind-numbing fear gripped them both as they pondered how they would be able to conduct their search and still remain uncaptured. Massively complicating their job was the fact that they, like the other Gods, found their powers quite limited away from Babylon.

"I-S-H-T-A-R!" Shala cried quieter, hoping against hope that the great winged Goddess would fly out to her call, and they could all return to the East and put this foolishness behind them. Sadly, as the seconds ticked by, that plan looked doomed to failure.

"Look Shala, we are just going to have to bite the scimitar it and go inside to investigate" Ningal sighed. Beading her eyes, she continued to scan the area for Greek soldiers, smiling weakly as she continued to see no one. "I will say, though..., it is odd that this palace is so deserted and apparently unguarded. I would have thought we would have run into somebody by now. I hope this is not a trap."

"Yeah, very odd," Shala added as she glanced down at her body. She, like Ningal, was naked; nudity a standard uniform for the divine attendants of the higher Gods in Babylon. "And as you can see, we did not plan this out very well."

Looking down at her own deliciously curvy nude body, Ningal nodded. "No, we certainly did not. With our powers diminished, and no weapons or armor, even a mere mortal might take us out!"

"Well...," Shala smiled as she glanced up again at the palace. "We do appear to be having some luck. So far I have seen no guards on the premises. Even the Gods Mercury and Pethio appear to be out! That does make me wonder if Ishtar would even be in there. After all, why would she?"

"Pethio is a good friend to Aphrodite I have been told, and it is possible the Goddess is here but in hiding. She might even be captured, Marduk forbid, but my bet is if we find Aphrodite, Ishtar is probably close by. Hopefully, if she is, and still uncaptured, here we can compel her to come back with us before it is too late." Frowning, she added "I must say, I have never seen Marduk so angry as when we had to tell him that the great and glorious Ishtar was missing and would not make this year's Solstice party."

"No, he was pretty pissed." Shala sighed as she nodded. "I shudder to think what is going to happen once Ishtar returns."

"Oh well, we can worry about that later. For now, we have a job to do and..." Ningal grimaced as she stood up boldly and prepared to walk up the broad flowered garden path to the palace. "I know one thing. We certainly aren't going to find Ishtar out here hiding in the Hydrangeas."

"True, but what if we run into somebody?" Shala asked. "What are two naked, powerless Babylonian Goddesses going to be able to do to defend ourselves if we run into a guard, or even worse, one of the Greek Gods themselves. We will be completely helpless!"

"You are such a worrier. Why don't we just cross that...."

"Shhh!" Shala whispered back quickly. "Look over there! I see some movement on the porch."

Hunkering down, both Goddesses ducked and watched as two figures yawned and wandered out into the gardens and began chatting to one another. Grinning, and stretching, the pair lazily leaned up against their spears. Seeing this, Ningal raised her eyebrow and smirked. "Girl, I think our luck is improving even more. Seeing this, I just came up with a plan." Pointing at the palace she asked, "You know who those guys are?"

Looking back over at the two figures on the porch, Shala studied them closely. Both were male, as the prodigious bulges in their tiny loincloths announced, but neither were all human or all animal, but a hybrid. The upper half of the creatures were human; with well built, muscular and furry male torsos topped by fully bearded young, attractive faces sprouting horns from their temples. Their lower halves, on the other hand, were all goat with thick muscular and furred haunches attached to black cloven hooved feet. Scratching her head, Shala shrugged as she had never seen such creature before and looked back over at her friend.

"Give up?" Ningal asked.

"Yeah, who are those guys. They are both kind of cute, but a little furrier than my normal tastes. Still, I see they are armed and I am sure they are not just going to let some Babylonian Demi-Goddesses waltz in and search the house."

"Those my dear are Satyrs and I know all about them" Ningal answered with a broad grin. Reaching out to Shala's full swinging breasts on display, Ningal playfully jiggled her nipple between her fingers and winked. "And this truly is a big break for us. Don't worry about their weapons dear, we have all of the arms we would ever need to deal with these horny fuckers. Their kind are notorious pussy hounds, and there is no doubt that you and I are certainly more than hot enough to sweet talk our way into a building guarded by likes of them."

Smirking back, Shala winked. Standing up, both Goddesses fluffed up their long flowing dark hair and began to seductively saunter up to the front door.

Up on the main porch of the Palace, one of the Satyrs saw the women approach and instantly sprouted wood. They were truly a vision, a wet dream come to life, as both Ningal and Shala were gorgeous. Both very tall, their bodies were achingly beautiful; from their full swinging breasts swaying in time with their footsteps, to their fully sprouted purple iridescent wings fluttering out of their back. Best of all, to the now throbbing Satyrs, both were gloriously naked and on full display.

"Holy Fucking Zeus and Hera! Look at what is coming our way!" the shorter Satyr cried as he adjusted his loincloth to cover his growing erection. "How I would love to suckle on those puppies for an hour or two or..."

"Or a month!" his equally aroused friend added. "Dayum they are hot!" Clearing his throat as they approached and racking his brain for some sort of pickup line to use, he suddenly frowned. "But shit, you must know what this means?"

"No, what?"

"It means Pethio and the other Nymphs are coming back from the party at the Grace's palace." Glancing back at the Goddesses slowly approaching he added "And from the looks of the wings they are now sprouting, that after party must have been pretty wild. Who knows what they got up to at the Grace's party."

"Yeah, but why only two? I mean, where are the rest of the Nymphs."

Scratching his head, he grinned as an idea flashed into his head. "I bet I know. Remember how Pethio had the Nymphs on staff tasked with teasing poor old Mercury for the last month."

"Yeah," his friend nodded. "Must suck to not get off, but MAN the hottest Nymphs in the palace were assigned to tease his dick all day." Adjusting his loin cloth again as he got even harder at the thought, he continued "It kind of makes me envious of Mercury. Hoo-boy those hotties could probably suck the bronze casing off of the Talos's dick with their talented tongues and never break a sweat. What I wouldn't give to trade places with Mercury for just an afternoon."

"Yeah, me too. I certainly wouldn't mind being smothered in a Nymph sandwich for a month, even if it did mean I had to wait to spew, but..." Now pointing at the approaching beauties he added "But, isn't it obvious. Pethio sent these two on ahead to get old Mercury charged up before their return."

"And Pan, don't forget, he is tied up in their bedroom too."

"Right! I almost forgot! Yeah, Pethio is sending these two ahead to have one final tease fest on Mercury and Pan. Kinda mean but..."

"Kinda hot!"

"Exactly! And no doubt, she gave them those new wings so they can do Zeus knows what to their naked, helpless prisoners. Holy fuck! Can you just imagine what those feathery wings would feel like scraping over your blue balls? Pure hellish pleasure!"

"Lucky fuckers!"

"But," the first Satyr continued as he winked. "Who knows, perhaps we can get set up for some sloppy seconds. These Nymphs are pegging a twelve on the Hottie scale, so maybe we can set up something for later. Pethio no doubt is coming back soon, and will send them off so she can take care of the final business herself. I bet if we play our cards right, we might be able to earn a little loving from the bank shot."

"Yeah!" the other cried. "And having teased the bodies of two Gods for hours, I bet they will be ready for some attention on their own bodies."

Now having completed their walk through the garden, Shala and Ningal stood before the grinning Satyrs. Ningal, taking the lead, seductively smiled and lightly chewed on a piece of her long dark hair that she held in her mouth. Guys were no different in Greece than they were in Babylon, and that move never ceased to get the object of her attention stoked up real fast.

"Ladies!" the first Satyr said as he bowed deeply. "I hope the party at the Grace's was enjoyable. My colleague and I have been quite lonely without you lovely nymphs around to brighten our holiday."

Shocked at their good fortune, as the Satyrs were behaving exactly as expected, Ningal winked over at Shala. Now turning back to the two increasingly aroused Satyrs she said "Well good morning sexy boys! My friend and I here were quite lonely too since the party at the Grace's was a total drag." Stepping forward and running her finger down his bare chest she added "I bet it would have been much better here with you two all night."

Gulping hard, the Satyr stuttered, "Ye-yeah, especially since your party was girl only. S-s-so, have you been sent back to take care of Lord Mercury and Lord Pan before Goddess Pethio returns?"

"How ever did you guess?" Ningal cooed. "And you were so right. What kind of fun is a girl's only party, well, most of the time at least..." Reaching over and lightly caressing Shala's right tit she added "Although, sometimes it can be very fun!"

"Holy shit!" the flummoxed Satyr cried as he almost creamed his pants at the sight of the two gorgeous women now stroking each other's bodies.

"But" Ningal continued as she began simultaneously stroking both Satyr's fur covered chests. "Duty calls. But, before we go back up to Mercury and Pan, perhaps you can answer a question for us."

His voice cracking as he exhaled "Yesssss, anything Goddess!"

"Have there been any visitors by today, uh, especially winged visitors?"

"No, no it has been very quiet." Laughing, the Satyr added, "As you well know, with Mercury and Pan tied up on the bed and unable to move, it has been pretty dull around here while you nymphs have been gone. No one has come around all night. Other than the occasional shake of the palace by one of the Gods moans from upstairs, it has been pretty quiet."

Twirling her fingers around the Satyr's nipples she smiled. "Excellent!" Winking back at Shala with a look of incredulity on her face, she winked. Both she and Shala were completely stunned by this turn of events and now grew quite curious about what was going on up in Mercury's bedroom.

Turning back to the Satyrs hanging on her every word she said, "So boys, sorry we have to get to work so quickly, but Lord Mercury is waiting." Licking her lips, she added "Perhaps later tonight we can all get together again. My friend and I were thinking about having a 'Girl's night only' tonight, but it could certainly be spiced up by adding some hot, steamy meat into the stew." Blowing lightly into his ear she added "Do you think you two would like that? Bring some sausage to our clambake?"

Almost melting onto the marble tiles of the porch, the Satyrs nodded wildly and were powerless against the Goddesses charms. Dreamy and hornier than either could remember being, they both haplessly escorted Shala and Ningal into the main hall; and even pointed the way to Mercury's room once they got inside. As the girls ascended the stairs, and the Satyrs were out of ear range, both could barely restrain the urge to burst out laughing.

"Holy shit that was easy!" Shala cried as she smacked Ningal on the ass. "We were practically given a guided tour!"

"I told you about the Satyrs. They behaved exactly like expected."

"Yes, it was perfection, but..., what exactly is the plan now? You heard the horny boys outside. Ishtar obviously is not here, so why exactly are we hanging around? What are we looking for."

"Hostages girl, hostages!" Ningal exclaimed. "You heard them say that the Pan and Mercury are tied up in the bedroom, right?"

"Yes, I did."

"Well then, don't you think maybe having a couple of Gods as hostages might come in handy in case Ishtar has been captured?" Smacking Shala in the forehead she added "You gotta think ahead sometimes girl!"

"Genius Ningal, you are a true genius." Laughing, she added "I can only imagine the look of joy on great Lord Marduk's face when we show up in Babylon with two Greek God's as hostages! He will be beside himself."

Walking through the enormous empty halls of Mercury and Pethio's palace, both girls were astonished at the sights. Everything was dripping in highly polished gold and glittering jewelry. The walls and columns all were made of gold-tipped marble while the doors and other furnishings were constructed of rubies, sapphires and amethysts of the most amazing size and quality.

"Damn, this is quite the place!" Shala cried in astonishment. "These Greeks are quite decadent. The royal palace in Babylon is grand, but certainly not this grand."

"Yeah...," Ningal replied. "But it is a bit garish for my tastes." Wrinkling up her nose as if she just had a whiff of some terrible odor she added "You know, new Gods. We Babylonians have been around a lot longer than they have. Still..., I do remember that that Pethio is quite the fashion plate, so as long as we are here, we might as well borrow some of her jewelry and gowns on our way out."

Throwing back her head in a snort, Shala said, "You are a bad bad girl Ningal! That is why I like you."

Emerging from the broad staircase onto the second-floor reception hall, both looked on in wonder as they saw seven impossibly long hallways all converging on the cavernous and ornately decorated central room. Each hallway was dark, long and deserted, and as dawn was just now breaking the whole palace was silent. Stroking their chins in deep thought, Shala and Ningal wondered which explore first. Strolling towards one of the eastern hallways, and peering down its dark corridor, they saw hundreds of closed doors and sighed.

"Shit! Which one is it?" Shala sighed. "It would take years to explore them all, and we really do need to get out of her quickly. Maybe we should go back outside and sex up the boys a little more so they can be a little more specific in their directions."

"Yeah, this place is huge!" Shala continued. "But, we might as well get...." Suddenly stopping in mid-sentence, Shala grabbed her friend's hand.

Feeling the grip on her wrist, Ningal looked over at her friend who now was standing very still and now was cupping her ear. "What is it? Do you hear something?"

"I think so. Do you hear that?"

"What?"

"That little muffled moan and whimper. Maybe I imagined it, but I thought for sure that...WAIT! There it is again! OK, I heard it very clearly this time." Spinning around and pointing down the hall behind them, she said. "The sounds are coming from down there."

"You always did have the best hearing." Smiling, she added "Now let's go kidnap us some Gods!"

Padding their bare feet rapidly down the cool marble and jade tiles, when they reached the end of the hallway, the moans were deafening and quite distinct. Looking at each other with concerned expressions on their faces, both Goddesses froze in front of the closed room.

In front of them was a giant Ruby studded pair of double doors, and from the size of the entrance, it was clear that this was must be one of the largest rooms in the elaborate mansion. Through the thick jewel-encrusted doors the wails were piercing, and glancing at each other and afraid to touch the handle, they both frowned. The sounds of torture coming from inside were earsplitting, and from the sheer volume of the screaming it was plain that whoever was moaning behind those doors was suffering some sort of unimaginable dark fate. Looking at each other, both Shala and Ningal gulped as they were chilled by the wails of desperate torment punctuated by light whimpers and pitiful begging.

Whispering to Ningal, Shala said, "Holy Mother Gaia, it sounds like there is a vivisection going on in there! I don't mind telling you, I am scared! I hate blood."

Nodding, Ningal said, "Yeah..., I agree. I thought we were just going to find the Gods tied up. But from the sound of the suffering going on in there, it makes you wonder what we are going to find when we open this door. Who knows what these crazy Greeks get up to? But I am with you..., whatever is going on in there sounds like pure torment!" Closing her eyes tight she added "But..., we have to be brave. We need to steel ourselves for whatever terrible vision we might find inside." Grimly looking over at her friend, she gripped the handle and said "So..., are you ready?"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12