Olympus has Fallen Ch. 13

Story Info
Thor and Loki begin their journey to Athens.
7.1k words
4.63
10k
2

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
786 Followers

Chapter 13

"Damn it! This bitch is totally tapped out!"

Bleary-eyed and with her head swirling from far too much drink, Euphrosyne woke up and leaned forward on her elbows as she was awoken by the cry. Slowly glancing over at Amphrite desperately stroking the brown branch of the withered cactus she yawned deeply as she tried to shake the fog out of her head. Holding her temples in her hand, she felt dizzy and although slurry, she discovered that she was mercifully still able to talk.

"What do you mean it is tapped out? This cave is beyond the reach of time you know! That cactus should never run out." Smacking her lips, she smiled and added "Plus, I am still thirsty Bee-yotch, so just squeeze that thing a little harder and bring some of that delicious Margarita over here pronto!"

Wobbling unsteadily on the small island arising from the center of the cave springs, Amphrite yelled back. "Hey Bitch, I am trying as hard as I can, but I really do think we killed it." Covering her mouth as she emitted a hefty burp followed by a sharp, rapid series of hiccups she grinned and added "We have been hitting it pretty hard Girl. Even here in your Oasis away from time there must be some kind of limit."

Sighing loudly, Euphrosyne suddenly giggled as she felt a tickle run up her spine. Turning over she glanced down her legs and saw Dionysus; naked and slaving away as he lovingly stroked and kissed her feet. Smiling warmly at the sight, she gently pushed him off of her toes with her right heel.

"Di-Di honey, ease up for a sec will you love. Let me go see what is going on with Amphrite who now claims we are running out of tequila. As you of all people should know, that would be truly tragic." Glancing over at her gorgeous sister snoozing quite soundly in a bed of roses, she added. "Why don't you go use those wonderful toe sucking skills on Aglea over there. She looks like she might need a bit of reviving and nothing will wake her up better than a good morning kiss on her tasty tootsies."

Looking up from Euphrosyne's foot in a glassy-eyed deeply aroused stare, Dionysus nodded and stood up. Naked and throbbing, he remained cock leashed as he had been since his unfortunate loss at the strip poker game with the Muses that began his servitude. Looking over at the gorgeous Grace Aglea, naked and stretched out so provocatively on her soft red bed of rose petals, he felt his cock begin to twitch. Winking back at Euphrosyne he said, "Well, happy to obey Glorious Mistress! Some orders are easier to follow than others. I can't wait to get my tongue on her."

Euphrosyne, giggling as she watched his balls pulse as he lusted after the delightful sight of her sister, reached out with her right toe and slowly ran it up his shaft. "I bet you can't. You and Ganymede have been such good slaves all of us Goddesses and Nymphs in this cave, especially with your delicious man bits under out control. Now, don't get too carried away with Aglagea. I will have more work for you to do when I come back."

Nodding, Dionysus stumbled through the thick floral underbrush of the cave and plopped down on his knees at the feet of the sleeping Grace. Lifting her soft, perfectly shaped foot up to his mouth, as he closed his lips around her big toe, the beautiful sleeping Goddess Aglagea shuddered and moaned.

Now turning and stumbling over to meet Amphrite, Euphrosyne gasped as she looked down at the cactus close up. Shriveled, brown and bent over, all of its spines were rapidly dropping off. It was truly a pitiful sight.

Astonished at how dead it appeared, having lasted for countless centuries inside the cave, Euphrosyne cried "What the fuck happened! We killed it!"

"Yeah," Amphrite nodded as she stroked on one of the few remaining green branches. "I think we might have to switch back to wine for a while."

"Pity, I so wanted a Margarita." Scratching her head and yawning, she glared back down at the dying plant and sighed. "I wonder if it will come back if we let it rest?"

Suddenly burping loudly, Amphrite blushed and smiled. "Who knows, but I have to say, this has been the most spectacular party EVER! You and your sisters should be congratulated, nothing will ever top this."

"I could not agree more!" Hera exclaimed as she interrupted their conversation and wandered over to join them. Looking down at the pitiful brown mass beneath them she smirked as she looked over at Euphrosyne. "Well dear, I am afraid we overworked your little enchanted cactus here and now it shall produce no more." Shaking the empty goblet in her right hand, she wiped the salt off of her mouth as she lifted up her freshly cut lime to her face and tossed both over her shoulder. "I guess I won't need these now!"

Laughing, Amphrite smacked her shoulder "No, I think the Margarita train has officially wrecked. Derailed at the last stop."

"Just as well..." Hera paused as she looked around at the entire interior of the cave. It was a breathtaking and astonishing view. Still it was more beautiful than anything she had ever seen in her life. Drinking in the sights and smells, she watched as the gentle, continuous shower of purple Wisteria petals dropped from the ceiling and smelled the rich, intoxicating aroma of Hyacinth and Jasmine perfuming the air. Enhancing this beatific vision was the gorgeous erotic sights of hundreds of drunken, naked, sleeping Nymphs scattered everywhere. Glancing over her right shoulder she saw a pile of satisfied beauties all snoozing in a huddle. All of their gorgeous bodies were slowly being covered up by the growing drift of purple flowers raining on them from the ceiling hundreds of feet above. Looking over her left shoulder, she smiled as she saw all nine of the Muses passed out in the warm bubbling waters of the fresh spring.

The soft moans of pleasure erupting from their snoozing lips was hypnotic as the sweet, silky water sent shivers of erotic pleasure through their bodies. The effect of their low grunts and toe curling sighs only added to the general pleasant ambient sounds of soft cooing and light snoring coming from all of the Nymphs around them. Holding her arm out wide, she swept her hand across the scene. "I think this party has more than peaked! Everyone looks like they certainly had the time of their lives."

Grinning warmly at Euphrosyne, Hera's icy blue eyes were bloodshot and her makeup was running, but the smile on her face was broad, genuine and heartfelt. Touching Euphrosyne's hand lightly, the Matriarchal Goddess added "I want to thank you especially Euphrosyne, from the very bottom of my heart. You and the other Goddesses went out of your way to make this old gal feel like one of the girls, and for that I am eternally grateful. In all of my long life, filled to the absolute brim with parties and balls and other spectacular fetes that would stagger your imagination, I have never had a better night than this one. You and the other Graces have done something that can never be topped. You have staged the most spectacular event for the ages, a divinely glorious spectacle to rival the celebrations given by the very Titans of old! Here in this amazing refuge from the world, trapped in a time bubble from the sword gash of the great Lord Chronus, you have given all of us a night that none will ever forget. For that, I cannot thank you enough!"

"AMEN!" Pethio interrupted as she staggered forward with her own empty cup, she being yet another Goddess on the fruitless hunt for a Margarita refill. "This has been the blowout of all blowouts Euphrosyne! I can never remember having a more memorable night than this one?"

Amphrite, winking knowingly over at Pethio as she approached, added "Although, I bet the boys back on Olympus had quite the memorable evening as well. Although..., I am sure not half as pleasant as ours has been."

Bursting out in laughter, Pethio's mind instantly was transported back to thoughts of Mercury and Pan suffering in her bedroom. Giggling, her mind filled with images of their helpless cocks chained by the bolts of Zeus while perpetually being teased by her stockings on her bed. Grinning as she looked back at Amphrite drunken face, she said, "Yes, and I am very sure Poseidon will be glad to have his dick back home."

"What? What does that mean?" Hera asked as Amphrite suddenly blushed and tried to change the subject.

"Oh, nothing..." she added as she started quickly looking around at the various piles of sated naked Nymphs littering the ground. "But..., that does remind me, has anyone seen my Horn of Keto?"

Euphrosyne nodded and pointed over at the bubbling pool behind them, filled to the brim with nude, quivering, and moaning Muses. "Last time I saw it, Clio and the girls were giving it a good workout in the hot springs. You know, under those teasing waters, every touch is magnified one hundred thousand times by the sacred waters so they have been enjoying the charms of Keto for a long time now."

Laughing loudly, Amphrite instantly thought about the ramifications on Poseidon. Bound, naked and having every touch on the horn of Keto instantly replicated in his cock, she turned back to Pethio and winked. "Yes, I am sure Poseidon will be very very glad when I bring the horn back home." Blinking as she struggled to maintain her balance through her tequila soaked mind, she asked, "Does anyone know how long we have been in here? I know that time stops inside this cave, but I am curious. I feel like I am in a hopeless fog."

Euphrosyne nodded as she had wondered the same thing.

Hera smiled and yelled out "Well, I know who would know. Ganymede! Ganymede! Could you come here, please?" Suddenly stopping and raising her hand to her mouth she quickly turned to Euphrosyne and blushed. "I am so sorry dear. He is still your property after all, you won him fair and square. I apologize for overstepping my authority."

Smirking as she shook her head, Euphrosyne replied "Oh, think nothing of it Hera. I had already decided to free he and Di-Di once the party was over, so his time of service to me is pretty completed already. He has served his time well, and now he can go back to being your good and faithful servant."

"You are a good woman Euphrosyne," Hera beamed as she called out a little louder "Ganymede! Ganymede come here, we need you!"

Nearby, on a giant carpet of plush blooming jasmine, a pile of sleeping Nymphs started moving and twitching slightly. Piled high with twenty naked beauties, all with hugely satisfied grins plastered on their faces, a lone hand slowly emerged from under the avalanche of quivering flesh, followed next by a struggling forearm.

"Ganymede! Please come quickly, Hera has a question for you!" Euphrosyne called out as the other Goddesses started glancing around the interior of the cave looking for the perpetually harried servant of the Gods. Ganymede was nothing if not efficient, and his tardiness was quite unusual.

"Ganymede! Gany...! Ah, there you are." Hera exclaimed as she spied the God struggling to crawl out from under the avalanche of naked moaning Nymphs. As he rose from the pile of sleeping bodies and came more fully into view, she could not help but burst out in a large bellowing laugh at the sight of his appearance.

As the rest of the Goddesses turned to see what Hera was laughing at, each dissolved into their own fit of giggling as he rushed forward to meet them. He was in quite a state. Covered in hundreds of bite marks and hickeys all over his body, it was obvious that he had worked the girls he had been trapped under up into quite a frenzy. Looking at his face, smeared with red kiss marks, they all saw that his mouth was thickly glazed with copious amounts of Nymph honey.

Now lightly snickering as she regained her senses, Hera raised her eyebrow as Ganymede blushed and walked up to stand before her. The signs of frenzied lovemaking were all over his body, and as she glanced down his rippled chest at his exposed cock, its throbbing purple/red hardness told her that he had obviously enjoyed the experience. Observing that his balls were now a deep cobalt blue, it was equally apparent that Euphrosyne's cock ring had held out quite well during the erotic ordeal.

"Well now...," Hera grinned. "It looks like someone has been busy last night!"

"Oh, Glorious Queen of Heaven, Radiant beauty and ruler of the world. She, whose beauty rivals the pre-dawn loveliness of a Midsummer sunrise and whose voice puts the Song of the Mourning Dove to shame. We should fall at our feet at the...."

"That's enough Ganymede," Hera grimaced as she lightly touched his shoulder. Running her index finger lightly over his still wet and sticky lips she added "Although, it is good to see that you can still operate your mouth for speaking." Pointing at the pile of snoozing loveliness behind him, she added "Since obviously it has been very active in other oral pursuits."

Nodding, Ganymede was quiet but cupped his nudity with his hands. He desperately wished that his erection would subside as it was most humiliating to be standing nude and fully erect before Hera.

"So, we all have a question for you. As the most clever of the Gods, and definitely the best record keeper in the Greek world, we have lost all sense of time in this amazing place. Can you tell us how long we have been in here?"

"Well Goddess, as you know time dramatically slows inside the cave of Chronus, but I think I have a rough estimate."

"Go on," Euphrosyne interjected. "We all are curious. It seems like this party went on for a long, long time."

Grinning, Ganymede said. "Yes your majesty, it has. Since we entered the cave, until now, it has been roughly One hundred and Eighty Seven Thousand, Three hundred and twenty-two years, seven months, twenty-three days, nine hours and thirty-six minutes and..." Pausing as he closed his eyes and counted out the final time on his fingers, he added "twenty-seven seconds. More or less."

"Holy Fuck!" Amphrite blurted out. "I knew we had lost track of time, but I had no idea it had been that long! Great Lords of Chaos, we really need to get back. I know time works differently outside of the cave, but it must be years later outside. The boys are going to be frantic wondering where we are!"

"Not exactly, gorgeous Goddess of the sea, lovely consort and beautiful wife of the noble and powerful Poseidon, whose face puts shame to the glories of a July sunset on the western Aegean, whose..."

"Ganymede!" Hera snapped as she rubbed her temples. She was just starting to sober up, but now the inevitable headache was starting and her patience was thinner than normal. "Let's keep it short, OK? We all are quite drunk, and very tired, and need you to get to the point quickly. So, the question is, how much time has passed back on Olympus?"

Bowing, Ganymede said, "We entered the cave at dawn on the Solstice and by my calculations I think about four hours have passed. It is mid-morning on Olympus, perhaps nine thirty, or maybe nine thirty-two. It is hard to know for sure."

"Wow!" Pethio exclaimed. "This has to be one for the record books." Looking over at Euphrosyne, her eyes grew sad. "I hate to be the first to leave dear, but, it really is incredibly late and..." Suppressing a giggle as she remembered Mercury and Pan again, she added "I have something big cooking back at the palace that I really need to check on."

Grinning herself, Amphrite joined in the laughter and said "Yeah, I have to go too girl." Winking over at Pethio she added "I think I left my own pot boiling on the stove as well."

"Yes..., I suppose we really all should all leave," Euphrosyne said with a heavy sigh. "I hate to see the evening over, but, all good things must come to an end."

"Euphrosyne darling!" Hera exclaimed. "Do not be sad. This party was a spectacular success, and..., well, I think we all could use a little sleep now. Frankly, the Oceans of wine and bottomless seas of Margaritas I consumed last night have gotten me pretty hammered." Closing her eyes and cooing she added "Nothing appeals more to me right now than a nice long sleep in my very own bed."

Hearing this, all of the other Goddesses nodded in agreement. "But..." Hera continued. "How about later this afternoon, after we have all slept off the hangovers I know we are going to suffer, we all meet at my palace for a nice hot coffee."

"Do you still have any of that special cream Hera?" Amphrite asked with a smirk.

"Sadly no, but coffee will be a nice way to recoup from what has been the most fantastical evening to ever have occurred in the history of the world."

"That sounds great!" Euphrosyne added with a grin. Turning to look back at the thousands of sleeping Nymphs she chuckled and paused before loudly clapped her hands. "Wake up girls! The party is over! You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here."

As her loud claps echoed through the cave, a low rumbling roar of disappointed groans and mournful sighs emitted from countless piles of sated drunken beauties. Amphrite, preparing to leave and zipping up her gown, slowly walked over to the pool full of Muses and glanced down at Clio. The muse had been unmoved by the announcement and was continuing to moan and shudder beneath the water.

"Clio dear, I really must ask for my Horn of Keto back. I don't know if you heard Euphrosyne, but we all have to leave now..."

Growling and shuddering, Clio moaned out one long, loud gasp before slumping down into the water and slowly lifting the enormous dildo up from beneath the surface. Smirking as she glanced up at Amphrite she said, "I don't think me and the girls broke it, but damn did we give it one hell of a major workout. You might want to wipe it off before you put it in your purse, though...". Winking she added "We got it very messy."

Grimacing as she grasped the horn with two fingers held far out from her body, she opened her silk satchell purse and placed the horn gingerly inside. Holding the bag up to her face, she grinned and whispered "I am coming home Poseidon. Just hold on a little while longer..." Lightly kissing it through the bag she continued to softly whisper as she felt it wiggle in her hands "And it appears that you have had a very very long and eventful night."

With the announcement made, within minutes, all of the women were dressed and stood on the main floor of the cave in a circle. Euphrosyne, looking over at Dionysus and Ganymede; still naked and throbbing, walked over and stood before them. Kissing them both she cried "My boys, Happy Solstice!" Reaching down, she lightly touched their cock rings which instantly dropped to the floor and dissolved into a patch of flowers at their feet. "I am a woman of my word. You both are hereby fully released from your debt to me."

Dropping to their knees, both Gods eagerly covered her feet with kisses, ecstatic at having been finally freed from their leashes. "Thank you, Euphrosyne! Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Hera, watching from the side caught Euphrosyne's eye and gave her a thumbs up sign of approval of her noble gesture. Now ready to go, all of the Goddesses began to slowly float up to the ceiling, each carrying multiple Nymphs in tow. As they reached the top of the cave, continuously pelted by the perpetual and unending shower of purple flowers, Hera yelled out, "Three cheers for Euphrosyne and her sisters! Three cheers to the Goddesses who gave us the party of a billion lifetimes!"

As the accolades faded and Euphrosyne was the last one floating out of the entrance, she longingly took one last look down at the cave and whispered "And three cheers for Monserrat!"

As they all erupted out of the top of the mountain, the shouts of joy and cheering continued to echo through the mid-morning air as they began to race back to Olympus.

Meanwhile, as the Goddess and Nymph entourage launched into the sky, hundreds of miles north in France, Loki sqawked a loud panting cry.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
786 Followers
12