Olympus has Fallen Ch. 15

Story Info
Aphrodite's acolytes take their revenge on their attackers.
7k words
4.09
11.9k
2

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
790 Followers

"More arrows Lygia! For the love of Aphrodite, I need more arrows!" Demetrius screamed as his hands kept drawing his bow over and over in a blaze of continuous motion. Firing shot after shot for almost an hour, he had been able to temporarily stave off the assault from the Babylonians, but now things were looking quite dire. One hundred soldiers, now freshly covered in armor and with their shields up, slowly resumed their march up the sand dune towards his position. With most of their flesh now covered, his projectiles bounced harmlessly off of the armor of the attackers.

In front of the wave of Babylonians ascending the hill, several hundred naked and writhing men now moaned pitifully on the sand. All had fallen victim to the fire scorpion venom poisoned arrows and all now were permanently lost in an erotic loop, their fists a blur as they furiously pumped their hard cocks impotently into the air. For the prior hour, Demetrius's plan had worked brilliantly. Able to effortlessly take down the relatively unarmored men, a single nick on any part of their skin sent them hopelessly into a horny loop. The piles of deranged and frantically masturbating soldiers on the sand was proof that the plan had worked quite well up to then.

Commander Gudea's stupidity, however, was short-lived, and eventually he armored his men with shin plates and larger shields as he eventually recognized the danger from the poison. Now presenting few easy targets for Demetrius to aim at, he massed his remaining soldiers and personally led the last charge. This was now a do or die moment as failure was not an option.

"We are running out!" Lygia shrieked as she pulled the last handful of arrows out of the quiver. Closing her eyes, she screamed, "Oh Glorious Aphrodite, please come and protect us!"

With sweat running down his face, Demetrius heard her words and subsequent prayer and swallowed hard. He had been able to fight off the Babylonians for almost an hour, but now, with his arrows running low, and the remaining soldiers now covered by armor, he knew the battle was lost. Turning back to Lygia and Mithra, he snatched the last of the ammunition out of her hand and yelled, "Ok, I will hold them off for a few more minutes, but you must use this time to escape. Run, run as fast as you can to the shore and swim to Circe's island. She is a powerful Sorceress and I am sure she will protect you."

"No Demetrius! I will not leave you here alone!" Lygia shrieked as Demetrius returned to his firing position.

"Lygia! This is no joke," he screamed back. "You only have a few...."

Their conversation was sharply interrupted by the piercing sound of a horse whinnying from above and they both looked up. Glancing into the air, Demetrius and the two priestesses watched as Pegasus just emerged from the bright glare of the sun.

"Die you Motherfuckers!" Orion screamed from Pegasus's back as he started firing arrows at the assaulting column from behind their lines. Terrified at now having an attack coming from an unexpected direction, the charge dissolved into utter chaos and men scattered in all directions.

Watching on in horror as yet another of his attacks began to fail, Commander Gudea barked "Retreat! Retreat! Fall back to the temple to regroup!"

Collapsing on the sand, Demetrius sighed in relief as he watched the wave of soldiers dissolve into a full route of terrified men rushing down the hill. Glancing over at his quiver, he gulped as he saw it was now completely empty. The sudden arrival of Orion had fortuitously arrived at the absolute last moment. Heaving as he gasped for air, his whole body ached since his arms having not stopped firing missiles for over an hour.

"What! What is happening!" Lygia shrieked, both in terror but also hope as she watched the attackers flee from the aerial assault.

Cupping her chin, Demetrius said, "I always thought we would be OK, but now I know we will be. That man you saw is..."

"Orion!" came a strong, loud male voice from behind them. Having landed Pegasus on the top of the hill, Orion, still naked, and Circe dismounted and walked over to the three exhausted figures crouched behind the berm.

"So Demetrius, taking a nap?" Orion winked as he looked down at his exhausted friend. "You do realize that there is a war on right?"

"Holy fuck, Orion, am I glad to see you!" Demetrius exclaimed as he struggled to his feet.

"And I, you. Man..., this has been one fucked up crazy day I tell you." Glancing down at the field of writhing naked men stroking their cocks, Orion smirked as he pointed. "But before we start having a big reunion party, I have to know the back story to this!"

Circe now stepped forward and grinned as she too gazed out onto the plain. "Wow! I can see you have been very busy. What potion did you use on those men? I really would like to get some of that." Feeling her nipples harden at the incredibly erotic sight of over a hundred sweaty, naked young men desperately stroking themselves into a frenzy, she had to admit it was one of the hottest things she had ever seen. Her nostrils too were filled with the overwhelmingly pungent smell of male arousal, and soon her panties were damp as the arousing sights and sounds teased her senses.

"Circe! Oh, thank Zeus in heaven!" Demetrius exclaimed as he saw the beautiful sorceress walk into his view. Turning to Lygia he added, "Girls, this is the wonderful Goddess I was telling you about. Now, with her here, I definitely know that we are going to be saved."

"Well, hopefully..." Circe replied as she gazed down at the bottom of the hill and saw the men now reassembling for a fresh assault. "There still appear to be quite a few willing to resume the attack. But first things first, what poison did you use on those men?"

"Venom, Goddess. Venom from one of the Fire Scorpions. One touch of it on your skin and it fires off all of your erotic charges at once. Looping upwards forever until released by an orgasm." Pointing out at one of the piles of humping soldiers he added, "As you can see, jacking off to completion appears to be impossible under this poison. Only sexual contact with another person of the opposite sex seems to be able to break the spell."

"Interesting..." Circe replied as she continued to watch on in fascination. "And it appears that the effects grow stronger over time. The men seem to be getting more and more frenzied as each second ticks by."

"Yes, and without this venom, we would have no doubt been overwhelmed immediately. But..., we have a problem. I am completely out of arrows. Thank the Gods you and Orion showed up when you did as I just had shot my last missile. My quiver is completely empty."

Winking as he looked over at Circe, Orion stepped forward. "Not a problem Demetrius old boy. Lovely Circe here has provided the answer to that." Holding up his quiver, he added, "This one she provided me will never go empty."

"Fantastic!" Lygia interjected. "And luckily we still have lots of venom left too."

"And we have one of the Fire Scorpions chained up, in case we need a resupply," Demetrius added.

"Wonderful," Orion exclaimed as he looked over at Lygia and smiled. The beautiful priestess glanced up at him, and instantly Orion's cock began to stir, his eyes lingering as they feasted on her delicious curves so seductively displayed in her tight, revealing toga. Winking he said, "And can I assume that I can borrow one of these wineskins for my hunting expedition, Beautiful?"

"Definitely!" she cooed as she looked up at Orion and felt herself grow even wetter. Being around Demetrius, the most handsome man in the world, had kept her quite aroused, but the sight of this tall, rugged naked hunter amazingly got her even wetter. "Perhaps I should join you..." she started to say as she seductively sauntered forward before Circe intervened.

"I don't think so my dear!" Circe glowered as she snatched the bag from Lygia's hand. "I will assist Orion, not you!"

"Excellent news about the quiver, excellent!" Demetrius exclaimed. "But watch out Orion. I know you are cursed just like I am and unable to orgasm. For the love of Aphrodite, don't get any of the venom on your skin. With no way of releasing your orgasm, the poison will quickly drive you mad and you will have no way of recovering."

"Yikes...! Duly noted," he replied as he looked at the bag warily. "Circe my love, if you could dip the arrows while I fire. I think between the two of us we can take care of these rapist fuckers in about a half an hour."

"Not a problem Orion!" she answered with a malicious glint in her eyes. "I am really looking forward to teaching these bastards a lesson that they and the world will never forget."

With both Orion and Circe now saddled up on Pegasus's back, Demetrius and the two Priestesses watched in amazement as they launched into the air. Within seconds, it was apparent that the tide of battle had turned, as one after another of the remaining Babylonian soldiers were shot down by the poisoned arrows, each joining their writhing naked, desperate comrades on the sand after they fell.

Meanwhile, back in the bedroom of Hades and Persephone's palace in the underworld, Persephone was shuddering on top of Hades face as she moaned out a huge sigh. This was the forty-fifth orgasm Hades had masterfully licked out of her boiling honey cave and she had only been home for a few hours.

"Holy fuck that was a good one!" she cried as the last rumbles of her orgasm vibrated out the tips of her clenched toes. Crouched over the desperate mouth of her bound husband, she had been riding his face for hours, the steady slow swirls of her hot tongue over his swollen glans keeping him quite motivated in his oral devotions. Bound spread eagle to the bed by the shackles of Hercules, Hades slurped and moaned in joy, loving nothing more than the taste of his wife's honey in his mouth.

Persephone, grinning evilly, leaned forward just out of the reach of his flicking tongue. Sighing softly, she began lightly blowing her cool breath over his quivering balls, loving the way they began to pulse under her power. Enjoying her husband's increasingly desperate whimpers, she then took her index finger and licked it. Taking the tip, she then began to just barely scratch the underside of his throbbing blue shaft in a tiny circle. "Oh, mercy! I just love having you all bottled up! It makes you so incredibly attentive to my womanly needs."

"Please, Persephone! Please let me taste you....Augh!..." he moaned as he arched his back as she hit a particularly sensitive spot. Now panting and out of breath he stretched forward and continued "I must lick you. If I do not taste you right now, I will go mad!"

Grinning as she slowly slid farther away from his quivering tongue, she began stroking his cheek with her right foot and sighed again. "Let me recover a bit, honey... Hades baby, you are so pussy crazed right now, you..., you are just too much for me. I really need to take a break for a minute." Winking she glanced down at his throbbing balls she added, "It appears that you really missed me when I was up in the overworld."

"You have no idea Persephone!" Hades cooed as he turned and lovingly began kissing her sole. "I love you so much!"

"Oh? I love you too husband, but..." she said as she raised her eyebrow. "Do you love it when I do this?" Taking his cock in her hand she began teasingly flicking her tongue around the ridge of his glans. "Hmmm, Baby? You like that?" Feeling his balls start to throb wildly in her hand she added, "Oh yes, I can see that you do. I just can't imagine how these babies are going to dance around after I have kept them stoked up like this for a few months." Now slowly stroking his shaft, she felt herself grow instantly even wetter when he arched his back and moaned. "Now, just lay back baby and let Momma get you all fired up. It is going to be a long, long winter."

"Please, Persephone! I I can't take it!"

"What? You don't like it when I tickle your balls like this?" she added as her soft fingers began running tiny little circles over his glowing hard balls. "So full..., I just love it. I love to feel them..., Uh, I love to..." Sitting up quickly in the bed Persephone glared over at their locked bedroom door and snapped, "Oh fuck! Honey, Cerberus is scratching at the door."

"What?" Hades growled as he looked up at his wife, her big toe still sitting in his mouth. "I told everyone that we were not to be disturbed. I am sure Charon will let him out. He knows better than to disturb us when we are..., so deliciously occupied!"

"Yes, I am sure you are right," Persephone said as she licked her lips and laid back down. Pushing her foot back towards his face and starting to lightly stroke his shaft again she said, "Now, where were we?" Grinning she added "Oh yes! Now, my big blue slaveboy, if you show proper devotion to my toes, I may just relent and reciprocate on your cock." Seeing the broad grin form on his face she continued "But don't get too excited husband. You are going to have to wait a long, long, LONG time before these...."

Again she was interrupted by a large yelp coming from out in the hall, followed by an increasing torrent of desperate scratches and series of loud barks echoing through the palace. Sounding like a giant beast trying to burrow its way through the sapphire encrusted door to their bedroom, Persephone sighed and sat up fully on the bed.

"We are not going to have any peace until someone takes Cerberus out!"

"Baby please!" Hades begged as he continued desperately sucking on her big toe. "Just ignore him, Charon is certain to come get him and take him out."

Bending down to kiss his balls, she grimaced when the barks grew even louder and now began to hurt her ears. Sitting up one last time, she shook her head. "It's no use. That dog is not giving up. You are just going to have to get up and take him out."

"Me?" Hades laughed as he shook his manacled wrists on the headboard. "I think I might be a bit restrained right now."

Smirking, Persephone seductively crawled up his chest and began slowly rocking her torso back and forth, causing her large pendulous and perfect breasts to graze over Hades face. "Come on Hades, be a dear. If you go take out Cerberus, I will let you play on these for the rest of the day." Lowering them to his lips, he closed his eyes and moaned as he strained to reach up from the bed to take a ripe nipple in his mouth. "But!" she exclaimed as she suddenly pulled them out of his range. "If I have to do it, then no playtime with the titties."

Raising his eyebrow, Hades laughed. "You drive a hard bargain Persephone." Rattling his wrists again, he added, "So, are you going to trust me enough to free me? You know, you have gotten me pretty riled up! Lord knows what I will do once I am free."

Running her finger down his chest and gripping his balls, she gave them both a sharp short squeeze. Hearing him yelp she smiled. "Oh yes! If you know what is good for you, you will behave during your TEMPORARY freedom." Snaking her fingers over his open mouth she added, "After all, you have a lot more work to do before I release you from your indentured servitude to my body."

Smirking, Hades nodded as Persephone leaned forward and unlocked his manacles. Flopping down on the bed, she cooed as she sank down into the soft black silk sheets. "Frankly, I need a little rest so you being out of the bed for a bit is probably a good thing. Your masterful tongue has worn me out lover boy!"

Winking back as he stood up, Hades licked his honey coated lips and said "I aim to please."

Laying back on the bed, Persephone stretched her arms and legs out fully as she sighed in contentment. She was such a fortunate Goddess. Her husband, once the worst lover of all the Gods was now the best, and he worshiped and adored every inch of her body. Seeing his tall, muscular frame as he stood up straight, his impressive deep purple cock was fully at attention. Stretching out her foot, she patted his ass and said, "You might want to put a robe on. We certainly don't want to give the girls a nudie show now do we?"

"Good idea," he replied as he waved his hands over his body and clothed himself in a short black velvet robe. It barely covered his mammoth hard on, but at least made him presentable. As he walked over to the door, Persephone called out "While you are up, why don't you bring me back a plate of Ambrosia and an amphora of Nectar. I need to replenish all of the fluids you sucked out of me!"

Clicking his fingers and winking, Hades replied, "You got it, babe!" Smiling he continued "But the first thing I am going to do after I walk Cerberus is go fucking kill Charon! He knew I told him explicitly to make sure we were undisturbed."

"Might be kind of hard, given that he is dead already."

"Good point," Hades answered with a laugh. "OK, first I will restore him to life, then I will kill him."

"Don't forget the Ambrosia sweetie. I am famished."

Rolling his eyes, he said "I won't dear" as he turned the knob on the door and stepped into the hall. Looking down at his feet, there was Cerberus, all three heads whining and panting and obviously worked up into quite a state. Shaking and pawing desperately at his leg, with all three sets of jaws he gripped Hades' robe and began tugging him frantically down the hall.

"Hold on boy, I am taking you out... Just wait a minute." Padding barefoot down the hall behind the frightened pooch, Hades frowned as he stewed about being interrupted from his delightful romp with his wife. "Charon should have taken you out a while ago Cerberus. We will just have to make sure he pays a price for this won't we boy." Trying to calm his agitated pet he reached out and scratched behind his ears while playfully adding "Yes we will. Yes, we will!"

Continuing to try and soothe the wild dog, Hades was growing increasingly irritated by his escalating desperate whining. Cerberus never acted this way, and as he thought that it was obvious that the dog had needed going out for a while, his anger towards Charon grew larger with each step. Now standing at the end of the hall, he pushed the large cracked French doors open into the main palace. As his eyes gazed out into the entrance hall, his eyes grew wide as he began to shake with rage.

It was complete bedlam in the palace. The large purple marble columns of the grand entryway were all smoldering from the fire that was still burning on the floor. Countless Jewels had been ripped out of the walls and broken and shattered glass and furniture were everywhere. Desperately scanning the area, he spied the unconscious body of Charon laying near the front door, his jaw dislocated and his clothing ripped.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!" he screamed after his mouth was finally able to work and the shock of his terrible discovery abated.

Rushing over to Charon, his face twisted in concern as he looked down at his injured servant. Touching his skeletal face, the bony sailor slowly rolled over and moaned in agony. Bending down, Hades softly said, "What happened here, Charon? What in the fuck happened here?"

Groaning in pain, Charon croaked out "It was Anubis Lord..., It was an attack by Anubis, Lord Hades!"

"Anubis? That dog headed shit for brains moron from Egypt? That Anubis! What the hell!"

"Yes, it was a full-scale invasion of the underworld by the Egyptians. Their Fire Scorpions set fire to the palace and Anubis and his men thoroughly looted the palace. Everything is gone, my Lord! And the worst of all..." Charon coughed as he groaned and lay back exhausted on the floor. Wincing in pain, he snapped his dislocated jaw back into place to continue speaking.

"And? And what? And what Charon, and what?"

"And they kidnapped Helen! I think they thought she was Persephone."

"That fucking piece of shit tried to kidnap my wife! I swear to the great Lords of Chaos I will skull fuck that bastard in front of his own mother!" Standing up straight, Hades' dark eyes went totally black as his whole body pulsed in rage. Raising his arms up into the air he screamed, "Prepare my Chariot Charon and rouse the angry dead! We are going to Olympus immediately and inform Zeus of this outrage. Those Egyptian Motherfuckers are going to pay dearly for this outrage!!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
790 Followers
12