Olympus has Fallen Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing, Ganymede gloated as he watched the prisoners struggle in their leafy bonds. "You boys are going to wish you had been killed when we are through with you!"

Now alone and seeing his surving army utterly defeated, Ammon Ra knew it was hopeless to continue. His mission for revenge was over. Squatting down on the ground, with all of his might he leaped up into the air and soared out of view into the air. Watching him start to escape, Ganymede quickly prepared to launch after him before Hera stopped him.

"Let him go. We will take our revenge on him soon enough. Now there are far more important matters to attend to. First, we must go and find out what has happened to Zeus. There is no way he would have stood idly by while such an outrage was committed against our home." Ganymede, bowing to Hera, then turned towards the several hundred unlucky Egyptians who were caught behind and raised his hand. Preparing to cast some dreadful spell on them, Hera again intervened and grabbed his hand. "Oh no, Ganymede. Not yet. They will eventually pray for the sweet mercy of death, but before you blast them into atoms or transform them into some horrific dung eating beatles, I think we might need them just as they are for the time being."

"Oh, your magnificence?" Ganymede asked. "Whose ferocious skills in war and terror dwarf all but the heartiest of Gods. Whose words and deeds can cause the earth itself to shake in terror from the ferocious flinging of her flaming fiery flambe...."

Sighing hard, Hera again covered Ganymede's mouth. "We do not have time for your delightful poetic soliloquies right now. Make sure that these men are secure, as we do not want any to escape and then meet me inside and help me find Zeus."

"Yes your Majesty," he bowed.

"And then we need to gather all of the Gods here in..." pausing as she clenched her fists in rage and looked at the ruins of her home, she spat out, "the remains of my home for a war council! This act of atrocity against Olympus will be avenged a thousand times over in the lands of Egypt!"

"Yes..., Yes your majesty."

Looking down at her feet, she smirked as she picked up a still smoldering feather that had fallen from Ammon Ra's head. Pausing as she spun it between her fingers she scratched the side of her nose with it and added, "Oh... and one last thing. See if any of the scrolls in the library survived. Specifically, I need all of the information you can gather about Typhon."

Hearing this, Ganymede's face suddenly turned stark white, and his knees became instantly wobbly. Sputtering out, he said, "Typhon, you mean THE Typhon?"

With her eyes suddenly flashing red, and a bone chilling sneer forming on her face, Hera nodded and quietly said, "Yup, THE Typhon."

Back in present day New York, Steve ushered Aphrodite into the fraternity house and struggled not to pass out. Just looking at this gorgeous woman hurt, his eyes watering from taking in the sheer magnificence of her stupendous beauty. The effects on his whole were profound, and he was trembling and sweating profusely as every erotic neuron in his brain fired off at once as he could not look away. Reaching down to adjust his lewdly tented Toga, he realized it was a lost cause. Little Steve now completely had ripped through his boxers and was trying desperately to bore its way out of the loose fitting sheet wrapped around his torso.

'S-s-s-o! Uh...., did you bring any music for your show?"

"Music?" she asked, unaware of what he was talking about. Seeing the blank stare coming from Steve at her response, she noticed the large goblet in his hand, licked her lips and smiled. Pointing to it, she said "Do you mind if I..."

"Yes! Yes! Here!" Steve nearly screamed as he trembled and spilled a huge wave of suds on himself trying to hand her the glass. Taking it from his shaky, sweaty hands, she lifted it up to her mouth, took one sip and frowned.

"Good Lords of Chaos, what is this horrible swill! It tastes like Cerberus took a whizz in this cup."

At that moment, the rest of the Toga-clad Fraternity walked into the living room as they heard Steve and Aphrodite talking. This evening was the highlight, and culmination, of rush week, and the new pledges that were going to be inducted that night all were beaming with excitement. Their long week of ridiculous songs, humiliating tasks and constant abuse was now mercifully over. The end of this annual ritualized ordeal was always celebrated by a huge toga party. Fueled by a large supply of alcohol the highlight of the night's entertainment every year was a pair of strippers, fully paid for by the rush committee. Knowing of the bacchanal to come, the perpetually horny freshmen were eager to move on with the evenings festivities. Bursting into the room in a boisterous noisy, and already drunken mob, every mouth instantly flew open and went silent at the sight of the gorgeously uniformed woman standing in the hall.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" Carl, the president of the fraternity, exclaimed as he laid eyes on the vision standing before him. Turning to Jim, the organizer for the party, he whispered "Jesus man, how much did we pay for this? That is no doubt the hottest bitch I have ever seen in my life!"

"I know!" Jim whispered back. "I paid five hundred dollars in advance for two strippers, but perhaps the agency sent us one super grade triple A dancer to compensate for not being able to get us two girls to perform together."

"Yeah..." Carl whispered back. "As much as I love watching me some girl on girl action, this skank has my dick already to launch into orbit and she hasn't taken anything off yet." Lifting his own beer mug up to his face, he took a long gulp before he looked back at Jim and winked. "But hey...., sometimes it is better to have one hot bitch rather than two mediocre ones." Grinning, he added, "And who knows, perhaps we can turn this strip show into something a little more action-packed. One girl is going to be a lot easier to, uh, 'persuade' into providing extra services than two."

"I don't know about that Carl," Jim whispered back. "You know, we are already on probation because of that freshman girl who got passed around drunk at last month's mixer. I think we need to cool it for a..."

"Shut the fuck up man," Carl snapped. "That freshman cunt was asking for it! And hey, she seemed to enjoy herself. God knows she gave my skin flute a long concert with her tongue. Was it my fault she was passed out?" With his eyes unfocused as lust boiled in his brain, he glared over at Aphrodite and whispered back to Jim "Just imagine what this gorgeous whore can do for us tonight? Just look at her Jim, you know you ain't never going get pussy that fine again in your life. And plus, she's just a stripper! No one is going to believe anything she says anyway."

"Yeah, but I still think...."

"What are you boys whispering about?" Aphrodite asked as she glanced over at Carl and Jim whispering to themselves as they stared intensely at her body. Nearly creaming their togas as her angelic voice tickled their ears, both just shrugged.

"Well...," Aphrodite continued. "Let me just say that I am so glad to be here at Alpha Sigma Mu. You have no idea how happy this makes me. Now I can finally get on with my question...."

"Question? I have a question!" Carl interrupted as he loudly belched. "When is the other skank showing up?"

"Other?"

"Yeah, the other dancer!" Carl snarled. "We paid for two you know, or didn't the agency tell you that?"

"I really don't know what you are talking about. Plus..., do you guys know who I am?"

"No..., but all I know is this," Carl replied. "You alone are the entertainment for tonight. And since we paid in advance for two, and only one showed up, you are just going to have to be especially entertaining to earn your pay." Stumbling drunkenly over to Aphrodite, he grabbed her security guard cap and pulled it off of her head, tossing it haphazardly on the floor. The sweet smell of the Goddess, jasmine and hyacinth, only made him even more intoxicated and being this close to female perfection had his balls vibrating at a high rate of speed. "God Damn bitch!" he hissed into her ear. "You are one hot piece of ass."

"What did you say to me?" Aphrodite snapped back in irritation, her mind unable to comprehend that a mere mortal would speak to her this way.

"You heard me!" Carl barked as he lunged for her shirt and violently ripped it open. Exposing her bare breasts to the room everything froze. At the sight of the most perfect set of tits every to viewed by mortal man, the erotic charge in the room then exploded and the drunken mob quickly became a testosterone fueled riot. Rushing forward, several other frat boys began to fumble for the rest of her clothes and started to rip and tear at her pants. As they mobbed her all were screaming.

"Show us some skin bitch!"

"Yeah Bitch! Wave those titties for us!"

"Holy fuck, this is the hottest skank I have ever seen! Help me grab her pants!"

Her mind racing in rage as she was mauled by the drunken horde, Aphrodite clawed her way out of their grasp and ran into the center of the room. Standing still, she raised her hand up and said, "Ok, let's reset here. I am going to give you boys the benefit of the doubt as I am not a vindictive Goddess by nature. I assume you don't really know what you are doing, and as I know the effect I can have on mortal men, I do understand. Now, let us start over. I am the Goddess Aphrodite, and I am looking for my temple. I thought you guys being Greek could help...."

"You hear that plebes?" Carl cackled as he interrupted. Laughing hard, he added, "You guys are getting the actual fucking Goddess Aphrodite as a stripper tonight! Wholly fuck, you little worms aren't worth this great a prize. I just had two girls named Tiffany from Jersey at my rush party."

"Perhaps I have been mistaken in coming here," Aphrodite sighed as she pulled up her shirt closed and started to head for the door. "I will look elsewhere for my temple guys."

"I got your temple right here cunt!" Carl screamed as he lewdly thrust his hips forward and grabbed his extremely erect cock through the fabric. Pointing to two of his fraternity brothers standing by the door, he waved his hand, indicating to them to lock it. Hearing the door close and the loud clank of the deadbolt lock he added "Now...., Bitch! We can do this easy, or we can do this hard. It is your choice. We paid for two strippers. We got one, so you can see the problem. We have been gypped. As I see it, the way out of this situation is pretty simple. Get on your knees and give us all blowjobs and we will call it even."

As he made this announcement, the crowd of drunken frat boys went wild.

"Yeah! Get on your knees bitch! You can worship at my temple first." Steve called out, overwhelmed by the arousing mania that had intoxicated them all.

Standing perfectly still, Aphrodite's violet eyes flashed as a smirk slowly formed on her mouth. Putting her hands on her hips, she pointed at Carl and smiled. "Ok boys, I see how this is going to be. So...., let's not waste any more time and get started, shall we?"

As she spoke, the crowd erupted into rapturous hooting and screams. Continuing, she snapped her fingers and said "So boys, let's see the meat. If you want a girl to blow you, she has to be able to inspect the sausages first, right?"

His mouth now open in shock and disbelief, the most beautiful creature on earth now apparently preparing to blow him, Carl instantly began violently stripping off his toga. As the sounds of his shredding sheets filled the room, every eye turned to watch Carl get naked. Seeing their President stripping, and not wanting to be left out of the gang bang they all now knew was coming, the rest of the fraternity quickly joined in, ripping and shredding their togas in a frantic frenzy. Watching as the twelve young, and she had to admit, fairly attractive men, got naked for her, the Goddess was barely able to contain her giggles. Now standing alone in the room full of nude and intensely erect frat boys, all staring like zombies at her chest, she lifted her hands up into the air.

Winking she said "Ready boys?"

"Ready!" came the collective shout, followed shortly afterward by screams of terror and gut-wrenching howls of pain. Slowly, painfully, and increasingly hilariously, each nude frat boy dropped down to the floor as they flipped over onto their backs. Unable to control their own bodies anymore, when their asses began lifting up from the floor, and their backs began to bend up towards their heads, the creaking and popping of their vertebrae was deafening. Once in place, one by one, each of their erections were slowly lowered into their own forced open mouths. Crossing her arms in front of her body as she surveyed her handiwork, Aphrodite began laughing, having to sit down on the couch so as not to pee in her own pants at the hilarious sight.

Each frat boy now was bent over painfully backward, forced into a position that would challenge even the most flexible yoga master in India. Each having their own cocks shockingly shoved in their own mouths for the first time in their lives, their eyes grew wide open in terror as they struggled to get loose. Adding to their dread was the discovery that they no longer could control any of their own actions.

Now lifting both of her arms into the air, in a sing-song voice Aphrodite said, "Now, on the count of three, everyone start sucking! One..., Two..., Three!" Cupping her hand to her ear, she grinned as the sounds of a collective muffled groan erupted from the floor. This moan quickly was followed by the rapid and increasingly frantic sounds of desperate slurping filling the air.

After twenty minutes of watching their autofellatio performance, her laughter subsided as she watched each frat brother discover the new horrible reality they were going to live with for quite some time. Their mouths operating on automatic, each man gave himself a blowjob more expertly delivered than the most skilled hooker on earth. Seeing their toes begin to curl as their faces turned red she watched them brace themselves for the flood of their own spooge they knew would soon be shooting into their mouths. Walking up to each boy at this tell-tale sign of his orgasm's approach, she lightly kissed him on his completely exposed testicles. This kiss sealed the frat boy's orgasm up tight, right at the last possible moment. Denied release at the point of no return, their hungry mouths only increased in their efforts to get off, but it was no use. They would never cum again unless released by her, which she had no plans to do anytime soon.

Squatting down beside Carl's purple and desperate face, sucking himself off like a madman, his cheeks huffing and deflating wildly. Stroking his sweat dripping hair, she softly whispered, "I guess you picked the wrong skank to fuck with tonight, didn't you stud?" Grinning as she looked at his helpless balls displayed so openly before her, she teasingly ran her index finger over each engorged and quivering blue testicle. Pricking up her ears, she enjoyed hearing the sad little whimper emit from his busy lips as he tried to beg with his mouth full. At this moment the front door of the frat house flew open and two women walked in, both dressed in overtly sexy police outfits.

"Sorry we were late boys, but the agency gave us the...." Stopping as they entered the living room and the full scene came into view, the two women froze before one screamed "Holy Fuck, what kind of perverted shit is going on in here!"

12