Olympus has Fallen Ch. 17

Story Info
Dionysus gets a footjob, Apollo is taken to Vallhalla.
6.7k words
4.52
10k
1

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers

"I have a bone to pick with you Lord Dionysus," Nyssa cooed as she clung to the God's chest on their flight back to Olympus.

"What?" Dionysus replied as he looked down at the curvy beauty staring intensely up at him. Feeling her rock hard nipples pressing into his chest, he felt his nail hard cock twitch helplessly against her leg. "What are earth did I do to earn such a rebuke from someone as lovely as you?" Pointing forward through the thick clouds he added. "We should be at the palace of the Graces soon. Didn't you want me to carry you?"

Nyssa grinned as she ran her fingers through his chest hair and said "Of course I wanted you to carry me, but," lowering her head she blushed as she continued. "I don't want to go back home just yet."

"Oh?"

"No..., you see, all those years we were in the cave all of the other Nymphs got to use your charms. Not once did I have you all to myself, and that makes me sad."

"A terrible oversight I am sure. But," he added with a smile. "I am sure you remember how the other Nymphs kept me quite busy."

"Yes they certainly did," she said with a giggle as she wriggled her left ass cheek over his cock. Lifting her hand to his lips, she traced a finger over his mouth and added, "But you know, I got gypped in this deal. Now that you are free again, I know I missed my opportunity of a lifetime."

"Well, no one could ever enslave me better than you, my dear," Dionysus answered back with a wink as he lowered his hand and lightly stroked her back. He was so horny. Thousands of years of denial while being subject to every erotic whim of the huge crowd of lust-crazed Nymphs had taken its toll. His balls, blacker than a moonless midnight in the deepest cave on earth craved nothing more than to release his load soon. His mind could focus on nothing else. He knew that Nyssa, truly one of the most spectacular of the servants of the Graces would be just the perfect vessel for his full sexual liberation. Stroking her face lightly he said, "I was kind of hoping that you and I could..."

"Really? Oh, I would certainly like that!" Nyssa cried. "But, seeing all those other Nymphs riding your face, and forcing you to worship their bodies, I never had my turn with that fun." Raising her eyebrow, she added, "So what are we going to do about that? Don't you think that is unfair? Don't you think I deserve to have the same treatment as the other girls?"

Grinning, Dionysus turned his head forward and yelled out ahead to the others flying ahead. "Euphrosyne!"

"Yes Di-Di?" the Goddess yelled back, her own body festooned with a dozen or so Nymphs hitching ride home to her palace.

"Nyssa and I are going to take a little detour. We have some unfinished business, so she is going to be a bit late."

"Lucky girl!" one of the other Nymphs exclaimed as Euphrosyne grinned and nodded in agreement.

"I bet you do Di-Di." Euphrosyne answered as she winked back at him knowingly. "When you and Nyssa have finished your 'business,' come by the house later. My sisters and I are going to have a little light barbecue this afternoon after we all rest up. We would love to have you." Smirking she added "You know you are always the life of the party, as your performance in my cave more than proved."

"Count me in, but I ....," Dionysus answered.

Interrupting, Euphrosyne laughed. "I understand if you have to miss. I am sure you are quite anxious to take care of business, so please, go and have fun. I will assume that you and my servant will be very late."

Winking back, Dionysus looked down at Nyssa and passionately kissed her. Veering to the left, he and his lovely passenger quietly flew away from the rest of the group.

"I bet Nyssa is going to have quite the display once Di-Di finally pops off his load," the Grace Thalia replied as she suppressed a laugh as she watched them sneak away.

"Oh yes!" the Grace Aglagea replied. "I can't help but wonder how Di-Di's lips are going to still work on Nyssa. Great Gods of Chaos he sure gave us all quite the workout. I doubt he has much more strength in his reserve."

"Yes he did take care of us all quite well," Euphrosyne answered as she turned back towards Olympus, just now peaking up through the thick clouds. Smiling as the sight refocused her attention, she cried out "Well girls, we are almost home. I am sure you all agree that it is going to be nice to take a long well-deserved nap."

"Yes," Aglagea answered as she smirked and added "But I call dibs on the bath first!"

"Bitch!" Euphrosyne answered with a giggle before pausing. Stopping cold in mid-air, she said, "Hey..., what is all of that smoke pouring out from our Palace? You don't think the Graces have started the barbecue yet do you?"

"I don't see know why they would," Thalia answered. "They were as hammered and tired as we are. I would have thought that they would all be sleeping now, but perhaps they..." she said as her words trailed off as the vision of their palace came into focus. Her face dropping as it turned stark white at the sight she screamed and pointed "Holy Fuck! Our house is on fire!"

Floating high over Thira, Nyssa looked down at a sea of white below her. The snow was thick on the ground and since no one lived on the island, the stark, bleak scene was beautiful in its blank swirling void. Not a single village or human habitation stood to mar the pristine blizzard coated landscape.

"Recognize this place?" Dionysus asked as they started to descend.

"Honestly Lord, I don't."

"I really should be offended," Dionysus said in faux outrage. "After such a lovely time we had here last summer."

"Thira! Oh yes, but...," she answered as she shivered in the cold. Snaking her bare leg up his, she lightly played with his erection and added, "Won't it be a bit cold for, well, you know..."

Smirking, Dionysus pointed ahead of them towards the summit of a mountain looming up in front of them. Out of the tips of his finger, a purple bolt shot out and exploded on the hillside in a huge shower of dazzling purples and warm pinks. Nyssa, watching on in wonder now had all of the glorious memories of that afternoon restored. When the colorful smoke dissipated, there was the pool set in the midst of flowers where they had enjoyed their tryst on that hot lazy erotic day. Like a bubble of summer trapped in an endless frozen field of winter, she sighed in delight as they landed inside the warm enclave.

Standing on the soft green grass, her whole body tingled with excitement. Her nostrils filled with the glorious smells of jasmine and hyacinth. At her feet, the warm bubbling pool looked so inviting, she could not wait to dive into his steamy depths. Inside the bubble, the temperature was perfect, and she grew instantly wet as her memories of their prior fun flooded her mind. As she looked out towards the sea, the contrast between this idyllic bubble and the frozen wasteland that surrounded them was spectacular. Unable to look away from such a heavenly sight, she jumped when she heard a loud splash from behind her. Turning around, she saw Dionysus floating on his back in the pool, his proud, angry member cutting through the surface of the water like the fin of a great white shark.

Dionysus, his face twisted into a huge toothy grin, swam over to the side of the pool and bent down and kissed the top of her foot. "I think it is high time you join me."

Taking no time to comply, she ripped off her toga and dove in, swimming up the body of the floating God and covering his mouth with dozens of kisses. Reaching below the water, she laughed as she tickled his balls and felt his rock hard dick hopelessly flop against her ass cheek.

"So now...," she said as she continued to massage his testicles. "I can't wait to release these." Continuing as she lay back in the pool on her back, sighing loudly as the warm, sensual water teased her glorious naked body, she walked her toes up to his face. Wiggling her digits in front of his lips she added, "But first, I think you owe me some special services. I felt quite neglected when you had your face buried in all my sister's laps."

Grabbing her ankle, he sensually covered her left sole in tiny licks and butterfly kisses. Grunting in hunger, Dionysus slow parted her inner thighs and salivated at the sight of her moist waiting pussy. As she felt him prod her legs apart, Nyssa spasmed and released a fresh warm flood of her nectar to mix with the water into the pool. She sighed loudly as she looked up and watched the handsome God of Wine look up into her face from his position kneeling between her legs, his eyes glowing intensely with a look of desperate desire that almost blew her out of the pool. Shuddering as he flicked his hot tongue over her clit, she moaned noisily while she clutched his neck with her hands and dug her nails deep into his skin. Instantly erupting into the first of many orgasms, her toes curled as she panted and thrashed in the water, convulsing wildly as the wave of pleasure overtook her. Sinking and sighing as she melted into the warm pool, she giggled as she reached over and gripped his cock with her toes. Slowly beginning to stroke his aching meat, she watched Dionysus start to shake and roll his eyes back into his head as her feet teased his manhood.

"Oh it has been such a long time hasn't it? Well, don't worry baby. Nymph Nyssa is going to make things much better."

Back at the Grace's palace, Euphrosyne shrieked in fury at the terrible images that flashed into her eyes. "What the fuck has happened here!" she screamed again as her violet eyes glowed brightly in rage. She could barely contain the ocean of wrath that rushed through her body as she took in the full view of the apocalyptic scene in front of her. Everywhere she looked she saw nothing but destruction and devastation. To her right, her normally idyllic and well-manicured formal gardens were nothing but a forest of charred wood now. To her left, her prized statue of she and her three sisters lay in pieces, their heads removed and a host of vile and disgusting Egyptian graffiti drawn over their marble naked bodies.

"Euphrosyne!" Thalia screamed from her right as she stood beside the ruins of their altar basin. "Look at the sacrificial flame! It is nearly out!"

"What the fuck has happened here?" Euphrosyne yelled again as she jumped at the sound of her sister's scream. "Who would dare attack the palace of the Graces?" As her body shuddered in fury, her eyes grew even wider as she saw several of her dresses and jewelry scattered haphazardly on the lawn. Their shattered and torn remains a testament to the massive looting that had taken place inside her home.

"Euphrosyne, Thalia, get out here now!" Aglagea shrieked from their back garden.

Euphrosyne, looking over at Thalia, froze as the two sister's eyes locked in fear. What else could have happened to top this disaster? After another scream from their sister Aglagea, they both broke free of their trance and raced into the ruins of their patio. The enormous Solstice tree that had towered over the garden and delighted their guests at the party now was nothing but a towering tangle of scorched branches. The jewels that had hung from its surface all been ripped off of the tree in an obvious orgy of rampant vandalism. As both sisters looked on at the scene of horror, they saw their sister Aglagea standing alone and shaking in the center of the patio. At her feet, the formerly perfectly formed marble paving stones were all cracked and damaged, jutting up from the earth at wild angles. Pointing to an empty niche on the garden wall, Aglaea cried "He's gone! He's gone! Someone took him!"

"Who is gone?" Thalia cried as she looked over at Euphrosyne, whose face was utterly terror-stricken at the sights of devastation.

"Apollo! Whoever vandalized our home stole poor frozen Apollo in their rampage! In his state, he is helpless to defend himself, so..., so....," Euphrosyne said as she choked back a sob.

"What are we going to do Euphrosyne?" Thalia cried. "We can't just let Apollo..."

"I know that! Damn it, do you think I don't know that! We will find him, Thalia, that I promise you. And we will also hunt down the fuckers that dared to attack our home," Euphrosyne glowered as she clenched her fists in anger. Pointing over to her other sister she cried, "Call out the Nymphs and prepare to move out at once. We must go to Zeus and report this attack immediately. When we are finished with the bastards who perpetrated this outrage they will wish they had never been born!"

Back in Valhalla, Freya smiled as she lounged back on her animal skin covered bed in her enormous tent. Cocking her head to the left she said, "Move him a little bit to the right Brunhilde, I think the light will catch him much better over there."

"You think so?" Brunhilde answered. "I thought he would be a much better addition to the bath rather than out here in the main living room." Running her hand down the marble chest of Apollo she cooed as she added, "Great Gods of Chaos, this statue still makes me hot." Kneeling down, she licked her lips and lightly blew over his erection. "Have you ever seen such an impressive and pretty penis before? He makes these Viking bastards of the north look like Eunuchs."

"Sad but true. I always hear the shrinkage excuse from these men of the north. Now that I see what these southern boys are packing, I know we have been robbed," Freya nodded as she placed her finger on her chin. "And of course, you should know all too well about his penile charms girl. After all, you had the privilege of riding that marble monster all the way back home from Greece. Frankly, after watching you gallop and canter so vigorously on his never flagging member, I am surprised you didn't break him."

Giggling as she ran her fingers up and down his frozen shaft, Brunhilde said, "No, I didn't break him, but damn if he didn't almost break me! He and that monster dick of his were quite the nice addition to my saddle."

"I bet," Freya answered before she paused and returned to study Apollo. "But..., you know..., now that I think about it, you might be right. He will a much more appropriate decoration for the bath." Pointing to the other room she added, "You need to move him."

"Damn it Freya!" Brunhilde snapped. "I told you that before we brought him in here. He may be a hottie, but damn he is heavy. I wish you had listened to me before I dragged his marble ass all the..."

"No need to yell at me. Damn but you sure are quite the snappy beeyotch today," Freya answered. Laughing she added "Do you need to give my statue another ride to calm your ass down? I would have thought that having a monster plunge in and out your honey cave during our thousand-mile gallop home would have taken some of your edge off."

Brunhilde mischievously grinned as she turned to her left and pointed at Peander laying on a great bearskin in the middle of the room. He was still naked, and very erect, his cock just as impressive as Apollo's. The torch light in the dim room caused his face to glisten with the copious juices Freya had planted on his tireless and talented mouth. "I think I would much prefer a turn on the face of your little boy toy instead. You know, you did promise me after all. I just hope that you didn't break him. He looks quite worn out right now."

"I didn't forget my promise," Freya replied. "But before I give you your turn on his tongue, you need to promise me something. Be extra careful with him. Remember, talented though he may be, he is still only a mortal. Munching on the glorious lady bits of a Goddess is quite exhausting for mere humans. I worry about whether he can survive being ridden by someone as ferocious as you."

Brunhilde smiled as she nodded. "I promise, I promise. I will be careful. I will say, though, watching you riding his face all the way back to Valhalla got me quite wet. I don't want to break a toy we can all use for years to come."

"Absolutely," Freya added as she blushed. "And just between you and me, I can honestly say that never has my garden been better tended than by the oral ministrations performed by my little Greek slave here. He has made me a convert to his Greek ways. I have already decided that I am going to insist that Odin up his game if he ever wants to earn my charms again. If that one-eyed fucker wants to plunge his meat into me ever again, he is going to have to earn the right by learning to lick me to satisfaction first."

"You know, they always say, once you go Greek you have reached sexual peak!" Brunhilde answered in solidarity. "I think that is an excellent idea Freya! This should be the new rule for all of the Gods of the North from now on. We have suffered through their pitiful lovemaking skills for too long. Lick it before you stick it is going to be the rule from now on." Pausing as she glanced over at the sleeping form of Peander she added, "So..., are you going to allow me to find out for myself? I am more than ready now to partake of some of this oral goodness you keep going on and on about! Remember..., you did promise."

"Yes dear, but...., I promised the other Valkyries would have their chance too. I really don't want you breaking him before they are able to partake."

With her eyes flashing red, Brunhilde snapped "They are just going to have to fucking wait their turn! I am taking him now, and I don't give a shit what you say!" Walking over to Peander, she nudged his balls with her foot and barked "Slave, get your ass up! You need to put that magical tongue of yours to work."

Rousing from his sleep, Peander sat up. Seeing the beautiful fiery redheaded Goddess standing before him, he once again fell into an erotic trance. Crawling out of his fur-covered bed, he wormed his way across the floor before stopping before her and kissing the top of her foot. His balls, gnawing and aching with a tormenting flood of unspent desire made him light headed, but he knew what he needed to do. He feared that if he did not release some of his seed soon he would go permanently mad and at that moment, anything that could lead to some sort of relief was a path he would follow. Pleading pitifully, he begged, "Please Goddess! Please take mercy on me. I, I can't take much more. I will do anything..."

"See Brunhilde," Freya laughed as she walked over and grabbed her arm to restrain her. "You are proving my point. I think you may break that boy before you even get your turn. No, I am the Queen here, and what I say goes. Before you take him, he needs some relief before he is completely ruined for further play." Smirking she added "Plus, he should receive a reward for his excellent service of my divine pussy."

"Oh?" Brunhilde answered in a huff, irritated that Freya was blocking her plans. "What kind of reward did you have in mind?"

Her bright blue eyes flashing in mischief, Freya glanced over at Peander and said "Slave, do you want to earn a reward?"

"Oh yes, great Goddess! I will do anything!"

"Well then," she added as she pointed towards a flap in the tent leading to another room. "Go, draw us all a nice hot bath. But before you do, move this statue into the center of the tub." Turning back to Brunhilde she added, "My lovely Valkyrie here got it quite dirty, and it needs to be washed along with all of us."

"Yes," Brunhilde replied with a laugh, her rage settling. Pausing as she stared at the flap leading to the other room, she added, "You know Freya, another advantage of moving that statue into the bath is we can hide him away as our dirty little secret in there. We can keep the lovely décor and this talented Greek boy as permanent additions to our own special girl's only club. You know, of course, none of our husbands or boyfriends ever go in there."

Throwing her head back, Freya laughed loud and nodded vigorously. "How true that is! That stinking bastard Odin hasn't taken a bath since the war with the Ice Giants, and as you know, that was a while ago. That is an excellent idea girl. Excellent!" Looking over at Peander she said, "So slave, you are to be given the ultimate gift any mortal man can receive. You are going to be allowed the ultimate privilege of bathing Myself, Brunhilde and all of the other Valkyries as our personal body servant."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
794 Followers
12