Olympus has Fallen Ch. 19

Story Info
Loki makes a deal to get he and Thor to Athens.
9.6k words
4.41
8.7k
1
0

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
795 Followers

"Loki, you stupid fucker, this is not going to work!" Thor shouted as he struggled to wriggle his wrists free from the stocks around his neck. "I can't just waltz into that city with my dick hanging out. At least let me cover myself."

Loki, looking as ravishing as the most beautiful woman on earth in his clever disguise, laughed as he yanked on Thor's chain and dragged him forward. With his cool blue eyes sparkling, he lowered his gaze down Thor's naked body, to his impressive erection, and smirked. "Well, Thor, I don't think you are hanging as much as you are bobbing."

Reaching down and gripping Thor's black balls, still sealed up by Aphrodite's curse, he hissed, "But, I take it by your reaction, you approve of the form I have assumed." As he pulled Thor's cock down perpendicular to the ground, and then watched it spring back up and smack Thor's rippled eight pack, Loki laughed. "Yes, it certainly gives a "girl" confidence."

"But, Loki--," Thor said.

"--Remember, Thor, that's LORD Loki to you now. If you want my help, you are going to have to play by my rules."

"OK, LORD Loki, but, you gotta give me a break here," Thor said. As his face turned pink and he shifted his eyes back and forth, he said, "This is too humiliating. At least let me put my hands down. You can still have me— "

"—Oh no," Loki exclaimed. "I told you the deal. The women of that city aren't going to let any man inside the gate unless he has been stripped and restrained. I told you what happened to that soldier who tried to enter."

"Yes, but..."

"And remember too, I saw a bunch of ships in the harbor when I flew over the city in Eagle form. I am sure we can work our way on to one, and then make our way to Athens. After all, you only have three months to get there in order to meet Grid's timetable." Suppressing a laugh, Loki added, "And from what she told me when I took her home, Man, I wouldn't count on her relaxing ANY of her demands. You really screwed the pooch with that honey." His laughter bursting out, he added, "Boy, it sure sucks to be you..., so unless you want to walk to Athens, just man up, shove that big meat out with pride and follow my lead."

"I will have your ass for this--," Thor grumbled.

"--What was that fucker?" Loki said with a grin as he yanked the chain and they started walking through the snow. "Did you say something? Hmmm?"

"Nothing, Loki..."

"Lord Loki to you..., dumbass!" Loki laughed. Glancing over his shoulder, Loki winked as he swiveled his hips and saw Thor grow harder. "Plus, it is quite obvious you love my new ass. I have to admit, it is perfect. I would do me," he added with a snort.

After an hour of trudging through the snow, the sharp smell of the sea, and the warm winds blowing off of the Mediterranean greeted them as the walls of Massalia came into focus. It was quite the sight. Both beautiful, with its towering stone walls and beautiful temples visible against the backdrop of the crystal sea; but also terrible. Piles of rotting corpses lay strewn on the plain before the gates, the scars of the attack by the Egyptians still festering fresh on the land like an open wound.

"Halt!" a strong feminine voice rang out from the battlements as they approached the gates. "Come no closer or you shall feel my arrow in your throat."

"Mercy!" Loki cried. "Mercy for a pitiful woman. We only seek shelter and come in peace. My palace was destroyed in the war and all of my servants lie dead, killed in the battle against those Egyptian barbarians. All but this worthless, mute slave. He is all I have left."

"Mute?" Thor whispered under his breath.

"Just go with it. I have a plan," Loki whispered back.

As the female guard peered down at the two strangers at the gate, she smiled. The strange woman's slave was quite the specimen. Gloriously naked, she felt her loincloth grow damp as her eyes lingered and feasted on his body. Rippled and cut, his most alluring feature was the throbbing purple meat bobbing in front of him. Glancing over at the woman, the guard was equally stunned by her appearance. Tall, gorgeous and with a mane of flowing red hair, crackling like fire, she looked like a Goddess. How could she leave this woman, and her delicious slave, out in the cold? Plus, it would be nice to get a look at that slave up close. Licking her lips, she called down, "Is that slave locked? We will not allow any man inside our gates if he is not restrained!"

"Oh yes," Loki cried. "He is locked, see..." she said as she dragged Thor forward by his chain. "I know of your rules." Whispering to Thor, Loki said, "Show her you cannot lower your hands, Thor."

As Thor struggled to drop his hands, the guard smirked as his jerking motion caused his two overripe plums to sway in the wind. Narrowing her eyes, she pondered, Holy Aphrodite; those balls. They are enormous, and so full!

"Alright, you may enter. But keep that slave under control. We have to be careful. After all, our menfolk are dead," the guard called out. After a minute, the sound of grinding metal shattered the air as the gates opened.

"Oh, you are so kind," Loki said as she yanked Thor forward and the two entered the city. As they strode beneath the sharp iron spikes of the portcullis, both inhaled sharply as the full city came into view. It was astounding. To their left rose the impressive royal palace, glittering like fresh snow in the early morning light, its pristine marble façade catching the dawn. To their right, Loki suppressed a giggle as his eyes beheld an enormous statue of Aphrodite. It was magnificent, her full womanly curves exquisitely rendered in gold.

"Well looky here, Thor," Loki whispered. "It's your girlfriend..., and she is reaching out her arms to greet you. Isn't that thoughtful?" Cocking his head as he studied the full suckable golden tits in the sky, he added, "Man, I can't believe you fucked that deal up. You are one stupid fucker."

Thor grunted as he gazed up at the statue, the memory of his long ordeal trapped between the legs of the Goddess both arousing him further, but also pissing him off. With his eyes flashing red, he snapped, "That damned bitch! She did this to --."

"—Now, now!" Loki whispered back. "Remember, you are mute." With his eyes glistening in mischief, Loki raised his hand and slowly closed his fingers.

Instantly, Thor felt his tongue grow thick, and as he opened his mouth to protest, nothing but a whimpering grunt emerged from his lips.

"There, much better," Loki said with a laugh. Smacking Thor on his naked ass, he added, "It will be much easier to keep our story straight if you speak less."

"Welcome, to Massallia, noble lady," the guard asked as she glanced over Loki's attire. From the full, purple silk gown, and the array of jewels on her neck, it was evident that this visitor was high born.

"Thank you, guard," Loki replied, his panties growing wet as he glanced over the soldier. She was a beauty, long dark hair, full womanly figure, and somehow it was all made more alluring by her ill-fitting armor and weaponry. Oh what I would not give to plow into this morsel, Loki thought.

"What is your name, Noble lady?" the soldier said. "Can you tell us of the battle in your home? We have little information of what is happening in the world."

"Oh, yes, of course," Loki said. "My name is Lokiii, ah, Lokianna, right. My name is the Lokianna, and," he paused as he glanced back at the statue. "I..., I am the High Priestess of Aphrodite in Athens. Yes. Oh..., it is terrible what has happened in the world with the war. So much death, so much destruction. Finding this city undestroyed is a glorious omen. I simply must return to the temple in Athens to offer a unique sacrifice to appease the Goddess. It is only through her will and grace that we can hope to survive."

"High Priestess of Aphrodite!" the guard cried. With a bow, she added, "Oh this is such an honor. Acolyte Petrakia will be so pleased. She is the only one of the temple staff left."

"Oh?" Loki said. "How many are in this city?"

"Only twelve. This, my Lady Lokianna, is why we have to take such precautions. So many have been killed, so many--"

"--Please, call me Loki for short," Loki said. "So..., only twelve. And this Petrakia, she--,"

"--She is an acolyte in the Temple of the great Goddess Aphrodite. She had hoped to appeal to the Goddess for assistance, but, she is only a neophyte. She is not learned in the ways of the temple. "

"Yes..., well now," Loki replied, "This is your lucky day."

"She will be pleased," the soldier said. "And..., Loki, uh, who might I ask is your servant? If you do not mind me saying so, he is magnificent."

"Oh, him?" Loki replied as he rolled his eyes. "I don't mind at all. He does have a certain appeal, I must admit, but he is but a...., well now, where are my manners. Thor! Greet the guard properly."

"Thor? You mean the Norse God of thunder? You named your slave Thor? Wow, that is an odd name for a priestess of Aphrodite to use for her slave."

"Oh, it is quite appropriate," Loki said with a wink. "Now, Thor, on your knees! Your superior demands respect."

Thor, his eyes blazing with hate, knelt down and then looked up at Loki. His face was a mix of confusion and anger, but the anger boiled over when Loki said, "Kiss her feet, Thor. Kiss the feet of your superior."

Continuing as she spoke to the soldier, Loki said, "You see, this one, alas, is the only one of my slaves to survive. I named him Thor as a joke, because, as you can see, he is not too bright."

Thor, slowly bending down to kiss the soldiers barefoot, felt his blood boil in his veins. This was so humiliating, and as he spied his cock between his legs, now twitching and jerking, aroused by his actions, shame was added to the mix. He flinched when he felt Loki's foot step on the back of his neck and force his face onto the top of the soldier's foot.

"I am constantly having to correct him," Loki sighed.

The soldier smiled. The warm kiss of Thor's lips on her foot, coupled with the sight of this gorgeous naked man kneeling before her, had her flowing like a storm-ravaged river in spring.

"And the other one," Loki sighed as Thor started to stand up. Kneeling again, Thor kissed the soldier's other foot.

"Oh, Lady Loki," the soldier said as her nipples hardened beneath her armor. "Your slave is quite..., uh, talented..."

"Oh? You think?" Loki said. "Frankly, I think he is a dud. Yet another reason I named him Thor. He, like that Norse Doofus namesake of his, is a total washout with women. I had so hoped to keep him as a body slave, but, with the war and all, I am afraid the Goddess demands sacrifice." Grinning as he ran his foot between Thor's legs, Loki playfully jangled Thor's balls with her toes and added, "Aphrodite demands his balls as a sacrifice. But only after they have been filled to capacity." With a wink, he added, "Hence the reason I keep his hands chained to his neck. This stupid, stupid boy would surely wank out all of his manjuice if I let him have free access to my property."

"Oh my," the soldier gasped as she unconsciously ran her hands up her thigh. "So he never gets any relief?"

"Nope," Loki said with a smile. Patting Thor's balls with her toe again, she added, "All locked up in storage."

The soldier gushed again. The thought of this gorgeous naked slave, and all of that bottled up cum, just begging for release, being castrated for the Goddess of Love made her grow even wetter.

"Soldier, who is at the, Oh great Goddess, who is this?" Petrakia cried as she rushed forward to see who had entered the gates. Seeing the erotic sight of Thor, naked and kissing the foot of the soldier, she grew curious, and instantly..., wet.

"Oh, Petrakia," the soldier said, "This is a miracle. This is the High Priestess Lokianna--."

"—Loki, remember. Loki for short."

"Right..., High Priestess Loki, and her slave..., uh...," the soldier paused as a fresh wave of lust ran up her spine. She yanked her foot from Thor's mouth and said, "Her slave, Thor."

"High Priestess!" Petrakia cried as she turned to Loki. "To which Goddess, Lady?"

Loki pointed at the gargantuan statue of Aphrodite and said, "Why, the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite, of course. Who else?"

"Oh what a beautiful day this is," Petrakia said. "Maybe you can help with our ceremony. We had hoped to appeal to the Goddess for help in this emergency."

"Yes, I have heard," Loki said. "And about that..., I have many ideas for a proper rite. Many. But, first things first." Pointing down to the harbor and one of the ships, he said, "I will need to commandeer one of your triremes for the trip to Athens."

"Oh, yes," Petrakia said, "We have plenty of ships, but, sadly, we have no sails. And without the sails the ships will all require rowers, so alas, with only twelve of us, they are useless. These ships are enormous. Each need at least fifty strong galley slaves to operate, and even if we had the rowers; it would take six months to arrive at Athens. I am sorry I could not be of more help."

"So, this is why you have stayed then?"

"Oh yes! We would have fled already, but there is no way out."

"I see...," Loki replied. With a broad smile on her face, he added, "Well, Acolyte, now I am definitely sure this is your lucky day."

"Oh?"

"Yes, my slave," Loki continued as he turned towards Thor, "can easily accommodate." Frowning, Loki pointed at the ground and said, "Thor, show your respect to Petrakia. Don't make me remind you again."

With an angry grunt, Thor crawled across the ground on his knees and lowered his lips to Petrakia's foot. She shivered and let out a tiny mew as his tongue snaked over her pinky toe.

"Yes..., as I was saying..., Thor," Loki continued, "may be dumb as a marble post, but, he is very strong. He can easily row such a ship singlehandedly. Why, with the proper motivation, I am sure we could arrive in Athens in less than a week's time."

"Astounding..., uh, oh great Goddess that..., uh...," Petrakia replied with a stifled moan as Thor suckled her toe. "We...," she continued as she jerked her foot out of Thor's mouth. "We thought all was lost. So, you will take—"

"Take you with us?" Loki said. "Of course!" Winking he added, "In fact, I wouldn't dream of making the trip without the survivors of this great city." Closing his eyes, he added, "The Great Goddess, Aphrodite, will be most pleased."

"Wonderful, wonderful!" Petrakia squealed as the soldier also hugged Loki in gratitude.

"In fact, we shall leave tomorrow," Loki added. "But tonight, we shall celebrate our good fortune with a special ceremony to Aphrodite. Having twelve acolytes, we may just have enough for the ceremony."

"Twelve? What ceremony?"

"Let me ask you something," Loki said. "Are they all as," he continued as he licked his lips, "Well, there is no polite way of asking this. Are they all as lovely as you two?"

Blushing, Petrakia, and the soldier exchanged glances, before Petrakia said, "Well, High Priestess, if you are asking whether we are all maidens, then yes. The others were killed in the battle, and the older women were dragged off to Zeus knows where. We, as neophytes to Aphrodite, hid in the temple. We were the only ones left behind to—"

"Perfect!" Loki cried. "That is just the number we need." Pointing to the palace, he added, "I assume the palace has a bath?"

"Oh yes, it is quite lovely. But..."

"No questions. The cleansing rite is central to the ritual. Now, go to the palace and prepare the bath." Licking his lips, he added, "Yes, our bodies will need to be quite clean for the Sappho Ceremony of Sacredness."

"Sappho Ceremony of Sacredness?" Petrakia asked. "I am afraid I am not familiar with that one."

"Oh?" Loki answered as he crooked up his eyebrow. "I am sorry. I forgot you are a neophyte. Well, this ritual is the perfect to bless our journey. Now, go and gather up all of the others, and as much wine as you can find."

"Wine?"

"Yes, wine, and lots of it. Sometimes the Sappho Ceremony needs a little extra..., Uh, well, let's say, liquid encouragement to get the party going. Some girls are shy at first. The rite can be quite stimulating."

"Oh, I see. I thought only the priests of Artemis engaged in, well, you know...," Petrakia said with a blush.

"Oh my child," Loki answered. "You will find that serving Aphrodite requires a very open mind. And," he added with another wink, "if there is enough wine, who knows just how open your mind will become."

Petrakia and the soldier exchanged another glance and blushed once more, as they looked down at the ground. The soldier then pointed at Thor and said, "Uh, Priestess Loki, what about him? Is he...," she said as she paused and blushed even redder, "part of the ceremony?"

Loki grinned widely as he glanced over at Thor. "Oh, most certainly. He, of course, cannot fully participate, but, I am sure he will help get the uh, juices flowing a bit, for some of the more bashful among you."

The grins on Petrakia and the soldier's faces told Loki all he needed to know. They agreed. "So, uh, where are the baths? That is the first part of the ceremony and—"

"—They are in the Palace," Petrakia said. "We shall go and gather the others and meet you there."

"Wonderful," Loki answered as his nipples hardened and he grew wetter watching the gorgeous asses of the two scamper away.

Loki turned to Thor, and after waving his hand, Thor's speech returned.

"You may thank me for this later," Loki said.

"Sappho Ceremony of Sacredness?" Thor grunted as he wriggled his jaw from side to side. "What is your game here, Loki? Are you just coming up with some new way to humiliate me? I swear to the Great Lord Chaos I will..." Thor stopped in mid sentence as he saw Loki raise his hands.

"Oh, I am sure I will, but, first I am going to thoroughly enjoy the Lesbo experience. You know, in all of my eons of shapeshifting, it never occurred to me to change into a beautiful woman. I cannot imagine what having my muff fluffed by twelve horny acolytes to Aphrodite is going to be like. I fully intend on taking full advantage of this delicious opportunity."

"OK, Loki—" Thor started, before saying, "I mean, Lord Loki, but my balls are killing me, and you know I can't spew. Have a little mercy here. I swear, if you don't—"

"That's enough talking," Loki said as he clasped his hand closed and Thor again was struck dumb. As he playfully ran his fingers down Thor's chest, and then over his cock, Loki hissed, "Who knows Thor, if you play your hand right, I might even let you be the first cock that enters my new pussy."

Thor, his eyes now big as saucers, flinched as he stepped back.

Loki grabbed the chain around Thor's neck and pulled him forward as they began walking towards the palace. Each step Loki took caused his pussy to drip faster as future images of the evening ahead flitted through his mind.

*****

Helen's eyes flickered as the hot wind hit her face. Opening her eyes, she squinted in the blazing sun and when she looked down, her stomach immediately dropped.

"Where in the fuck am I?" she cried. Thousands of feet beneath her, the earth rushed by at an inhuman speed. As she caught sight of her stomach, and saw the hands of Osiris gripping her stomach, she gulped. "It was not a dream! This is really happening! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh..."

"Hey," Sokaris crowed, his long black beak cracking into a malicious grin as he flew beside them. "Your conquest appears to be waking up."

"It was about damn time," Osiris barked. "She has been asleep for hours. I thought she was going to doze all the way back to the Underworld."

"I guess your divine majesty is just too much for her to handle," Sokaris cackled.

"Well, she put up quite the struggle," Osiris answered. "But oddly, she never used magic. I know if I had been in her position, as a God, I would have at least thrown a thunderbolt or two."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
795 Followers