Olympus has Fallen Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

"No!" Archimedes barked. "Hold your fire." Peering through the sights again, and seeing the riders closer, he added, "I..., I think they are friends."

After a minute, Pegasus landed and Archimedes and the rest of the survivors on the Acropolis rushed forward to see these mysterious visitors.

"Greetings strangers," Archimedes said. "Have you come to assist in the battle? I almost shot you down!"

"Yes," Orion said as he and the others climbed off of Pegasus. "We are here to help. We have been fighting all day. And let me tell you something, this has been one fucked up day, so getting shot would have been icing on the fucking cake."

"Who are you?" Archimedes asked, "You say you have been in battle all day? What can you tell us about these invaders, and how the rest of the world is resisting."

"I am Orion, the hunter, and this is the Demi-Goddess Circe—"

A female Acolyte of Hera stepped forward and, seeing Demetrius dismount, grinned as she interrupted, "—And a better question is, who is this naked gorgeous hunk of Man-meat with you?"

Demetrius, seeing the so familiar look of unbridled lust in the girl's eyes, sighed and covered his cock. He knew the drill, and it was his fault. He forgot to cover himself.

"I am Demetrius."

"Why are you naked?" Archimedes asked. "Did you lose your clothes in the battle?"

Circe smirked, as her eyes locked with the female acolyte and saw her mouth open and drool start running down her chin. Glancing out over the plaza, she watched other girls gathering, drawn like moths to the flame by the erotic call of Demetrius.

"Now, Demetrius, be generous," Circe said. "As the most desirable man on earth, let these poor girls at least take a gander. You are meant to be naked, always!"

Demetrius shot Circe a withering glance, but soon turned back to the crowd of girls and started to sweat. The mob had grown to twenty girls, all gorgeous of course, as only the most beautiful girls were selected to serve in the temples of the Acropolis. Each glared at Demetrius with a desperate, gnawing hunger, like wolves let loose inside a sheep pen.

He knew that look well and started to back up and cover himself. His cock still quivered in his palm, though. Despite being exhausted, and knowing release was impossible, little Demetrius was still aroused by the sight of the beauties. But he had no time for what he knew was about to come. How many situations had he found himself in just like this in the past? Too many, far too many. Taking another step backwards, he tripped and it was all over.

Circe broke into laughter when she saw the first girl rush forward and launch herself into the air towards Demetrius, knocking him flat on his back. The acolyte, ripping and shredding her gown as she flew, landed on Demetrius's face and gripped his ears with her thighs. Within seconds, it was all over. Demetrius was completely covered, every woman on the plaza galloping into the pile of naked writhing female flesh forming over his body.

"That boy sure can draw a crowd," Circe said as she winked over at Orion.

"Yeah...," Orion said as he felt his own denied balls twitch at the sight. Beneath his breath, he said, "that lucky little fucker."

"What the hell is all of this? Why has this boy caused this pussy riot?" Archimedes asked as he watched the pile of women on top of Demetrius continue to grow. Women rushed forward from all over the plaza, fighting and stripping each other as they desperately ground their naked bodies on top of the boy. It was without a doubt the most erotic sight Archimedes had ever seen, even rivaling his night of debauchery with his hundreds of slaves back at his palace. He sighed when he too felt his cock twitch in his cock cage.

"Wait just a minute," Archimedes said as he shook his head clear of this distraction. "Did I hear you say he is the most desirable man on earth?"

"Yes," Circe said as she watched Demetrius struggle under the pile of wriggling female flesh and giggled. "I apologize for not warning you, but, after such a dreadful day of death, I thought your female companions deserved a treat. Demetrius is under a divine curse, but, he has a wonderful way with the ladies."

"He didn't come to this state by having sex with the Great Goddess Aphrodite by any chance did he?" Archimedes asked.

"He did! You are quite knowledgeable about these things," Orion said. "Yeah, that Demetrius is one lucky little Mo-Fo!" He laughed as he slapped Archimedes on the back, and said, "But hey, that tryst came with a big cost, so I would not be too envious of our little pussy hound here. But..., enough about Demetrius. We have much to discuss about the war and—"

"Oh shit!" Archimedes said. "This is going to be awkward."

"What do you mean?" Circe said.

"Well..., you see, I just sent out an urgent appeal for the great God Hephaestus help in the battle."

"Completely logical," Orion said. "After all, even though it appears the attackers have gone for now, we still got our asses majorly kicked. Hephaestus can help us take the fight back to these fuckers."

"Oh shit!" Circe said as she nodded towards Archimedes. Pointing at his blood stained tunic, she said, "I assume that is the blood of the sacrifice to Hephaestus?"

"It is...," Archimedes said as he nervously looked up to sky. "You know..., it might be a good idea if you take your little friend and leave for a bit."

"What?" Orion cried. "Are you fucking crazy? We just got here! We were able to fight off the Babylonians on Circe's island, and Demetrius successfully repelled an attack on Aphrodite's temple. We need to combine our forces, not split up."

Circe, her brow furrowed with worry, turned to Orion and said, "Archimedes is right. I, I," she added as she too nervously looked up into the sky. "I think we need to make ourselves scarce. Just for a little while."

Orion watched Archimedes and Circe rush over to the pussy mountain wriggling on top of Demetrius and begin pulling desperate horny girls off of the pile.

"Look girls," Archimedes said as one of the Priestesses of Poseidon bit his arm as she struggled to remain attached to Demetrius' face. "You have to let this boy up. We..., we need to get him out of here."

Circe too was desperately yanking increasingly angry women off of Demetrius. "Get out of here!" she barked as she pushed a group away with her foot. "We do not have much time! Go, go make your prayers to your Gods!"

Orion continued to scratch his head as he watched this bizarre scene. He was confused. Why was Circe so alarmed? After fighting off swarms of Fire Scorpions and battling an invading fleet of Babylonians, now she was frightened? It made no sense.

After a few minutes, Demetrius was uncovered, his body covered in scratches and bite marks from the erotic assault as he lay flat on the ground.

"Get up, get up, boy," Archimedes yelled.

When Demetrius got to his feet, wiping his mouth of the copious female honey caked on his lips, he said, "Thanks for that. Frankly, I am a bit too tired to—"

"—Get out! Get out now!" Archimedes screamed. "Get back on that flying horse and get the fuck out of here now!"

"Hey, man," Demetrius said, "What in the hell is your problem? We came to help." As he glanced over at Orion, who shrugged and looked equally confused he said, "What the fuck is this?"

"Don't look at me, Demetrius," Orion said. "This guy just went crazy."

"Trust me boy, you don't want to be here right now," Archimedes said.

Circe, sweat pouring down her face, grabbed Demetrius' hand and said, "He's right. We need to go."

"Circe, I don't understand," Demetrius said. "We just got here, and..."

Suddenly Demetrius, Orion, Circe and all of the others fell to the ground as thunderous booms erupted from the heavens. The shockwaves reverberated all over the smoldering city, and those buildings that were structurally unsound, collapsed. Archimedes, his eyes wide, pointed up into the sky towards a glowing ball of fire rushing towards them, and said, "He is coming!"

"What in the fuck has happened here!" Hephaestus bellowed as he landed.

Orion's mouth dropped open. There, standing in the center of the plaza stood Hephaestus, fifty feet tall, glowing red and fully armored.

"Archimedes, you were wise to summon me," Hephaestus said. "What happened? The city is in total ruins. On my flight here I saw many such terrible sights. The scars of war have cut deep into the whole Greek world! Who did this?"

"Uh..., I believe it was the Egyptians, Divinity," Archimedes stammered. "They came from the south."

"Those perfumed, butt-fucking bastards!" Hephaestus cried. As his eyes narrowed and he glared down off of the mountain into the smoking ruins of Athens, his frown disappeared. There, still burning and smoldering, was the carcass of the enormous war elephant of the Egyptians, laying over on its side in the harbor. The scorch marks of the God-Ballista showed prominently on its grey lifeless flesh. On the beach, thousands Egyptian prisoners were being led away in chains. Below him, quivering and swarming in a mass was the net of Fire Scorpions, captured in the net Archimedes fired.

His grin disappeared though when he saw the scale of the destruction that had been wreaked. No building, apart from those on the Acropolis, lay undamaged. Most had been reduced to rubble. When he spied one of his temples on the main boulevard, once a proud red marble edifice now reduced to a charred ruin, he gritted his teeth.

"I will personally ass rape every one of those Bird-faced shitheads for this sacrilege! To attack our lands, on the Solstice even, is a crime for which oceans of blood shall be spilled." Turning back to Archimedes, Hephaestus said, "But, it looks like you gave those bastards a run for their money." He grinned as he pointed to the God-Ballista and said, "It appears that machine you created worked like you said it would. As always, Archimedes, you impress me."

"Yes...," Archimedes said as he nervously glanced back at Demetrius and the others. "And perhaps we should go into your temple, so that I can fill you in on all of the details Divinity. It was quite the—"

"Circe?" Hephaestus said as he spied the Demi-Goddess. "Fancy seeing you here."

"Yes, Lord Hephaestus," Circe replied. "It is always a pleasure to see you. It has been a while."

"It has. Were you involved in this battle? Fuck, now I know it must be bad! You never leave your island," Hephaestus said. "You never..., hey..., wait just a minute," he paused as his eyes narrowed onto Demetrius. His pupils flashed with recognition and suddenly the God lurched down and snatched Demetrius up into his large palm.

"How in the fuck did you get loose?" He screamed. "And a better question, how did you get here?"

"Uh, what? I, I don't understand, Great God Hephaestus. Get loose? What?" Demetrius cried, terrified at now being clutched in the grip of the angry god of Fire.

Hephaestus jerked his head to the right and glowered down at Archimedes. "I thought you said he couldn't get away? I thought that chair you built was escape-proof? How in the hell did he get out?"

"I am confused, oh Great God of Fire," Archimedes stammered. "Who is that?"

"You know exactly who it is, Archimedes. Don't be smart with me! This is Demetrius, that little bastard who fucked my whore-wife!" Hephaestus now looked back into his hand at the squirming, naked human in his grip and smiled. "Well now, you are going to find your freedom short lived, Demetrius. I would have eventually let you out of the ass raping machine, but now, I see stronger measures are going to be needed. You are going to wish your prostate was still being pounded by dildo when I am through with you. You will pray for the sweet mercy of death!"

"I, I don't understand, Lord. I have never met you before," Demetrius cried. "What machine are you talking about?"

Hephaestus rolled his eyes and glanced down at Archimedes. "You have to hand it to this bold little fucker. He is consistent." Turning back to Demetrius, he said, "So, are you going to claim to be a God again? Who were you again? Apollo? Dionysus? Oh, wait..., I remember, Ares right. So, Ares, how are you going to wiggle your little ass out of this one? Hmmm?"

Demetrius said nothing, but broke out into a sweat as both of Hephaestus' enormous red hands now closed over his frame. He was inside the red God's palm now, and already he was panting. There was no air, and it was getting extremely hot.

"Yeah, now I know what to do with you. I am going to crush your little body into a bloody pulp first, and then after feeding you to my bulls, I am going to—"

Hephaestus suddenly snapped opened his palms and rushed his hands up to his ears when the Great Horn of Calamitous alarm sounded. "Holy Mother Gaia!" he screamed as he dropped to his knees.

Demetrius fell out of his hand when Hephaestus opened his hands and landed with a sickening thud on the pavement. He winced as his ears rang. The horn; deep, low and thunderous, shook the ground and what buildings still stood began to crack under the shockwave.

"Great Zeus, make it stop!" Archimedes cried as he writhed on the plaza, his ears starting to bleed from the noise.

When mercifully the horn finally paused, Hephaestus stood up and growled. Pointing down at Demetrius, he said, "This isn't over, fucker. We still have unfinished business, but..., duty calls."

Orion, sitting up from where he was thrown from the blast, turned to Circe and said, "What in the fuck was that?" When he saw her face, his stomach dropped. She was blue.

"There is trouble coming," Circe said.

"Well..., yeah!" Orion remarked, stretching his arm out to point to the burning city. "It seems like we have had quite a bit of trouble, what with the war, and now Hephaestus about to kill Demetrius. But, you seem especially worried. What kind of trouble are you talking about, and..., what in the fuck was that noise? I have never heard anything like it before."

She turned to stare at him, her eyes, blue and cold betrayed a great fear. "That is the sounding of the Horn of Calamitous Alarm. The reason you have never heard it before, is it has not been blown for Eons. Not once since man was created! Only a high ranking Olympian can order the Horn be blown, and only under the most extreme emergency."

"Well, I would think this would count as an extreme emergency, wouldn't you?" Orion said.

"Yes, but—," Circe said before stopping when the Horn blew again. When it fell silent, she said, "All of the Gods are being summoned to come, here! Here on the Acropolis!"

Orion gulped as he said, "The Gods are coming HERE?"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers
12