Olympus has Fallen Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers

Shala leaned down and kissed Mercury gently, as she said, "Oh I am sure you are glad that is out of you. Ooof, I can't imagine!" Turning to Allutu, she handed her the basin, wrinkled her nose, and said, "You should probably wash this."

Allutu nodded and she and a dozen Nymphs began washing the Horn of Keto, giggling uncontrollably by the sight of the monstrosity.

Ningal now crawled up on the bed too and, with her eyes smoldering, glanced down at the foot of the bed at Pan. He was in a terrible state. The stockings continued to whirr over his cock, and he was drooling and babbling, nothing but grunts and incoherent whimpers spitting out of his mouth.

She stretched out her foot and giggled as she walked her toes up his chest to his mouth. Instantly, Pan took her big toe between his lips and began to suckle.

"I knew it! I fucking knew it!" Ningal cried. "I knew this little furry fucker was a foot freak. It's always the case."

"It is," Shala sighed as she added her feet to the assault. "And I am sure we can enjoy his pedal attentions to the fullest soon." Pan growled and spat as he was teased by four pair of lovely soft Nymph feet, his whole body shaking as Shala tickled his balls with her toes and Ningal rubbed his cockhead between her soles.

When Shala snagged the stockings, they, like the pair that had tormented Mercury, collapsed and draped over the top of her of her foot. Pan, also like Mercury, instantly passed out once the erotic assault stopped.

Shala kicked the stockings away, and turned to the crowd of Nymphs. They were enraptured by the scene, none having ever seen anything hotter before. She smirked, and said, "Any questions ladies?"

Every hand shot up. Shala pointed at Allutu and grinned. "You have a question?"

"I have a thousand!" Allutu said as she held the sudsy horn of Keto up in the air. "First is," she continued as she pointed at the glowing ring around the base, "What is this? I see the two Gods have one on their cocks too."

Shala shrugged and looked at Ningal who smiled, and said, "Frankly, we have no idea. They were bound up when we found them, and...," she added with a laugh, "they haven't really been too free with information on our trip. All they can do is moan! What I can say, though, is whoever did this too them was fucking pissed off!" She laughed as she playfully began massaging Mercury's balls while simultaneously stroking Pan with her toes, and added, "I have guessed that these rings keep these boys nice and sealed up. No man, or even Gods like these two, could take such torment to their dick and balls and not pop off. It was obviously done as a punishment, and my bet is an angry woman is involved. I also bet they deserved it too." Smirking, she added, "They look like such naughty, naughty boys."

Another hand shot up, and the Nymph said, "So, what are we going to do with them?"

"Ah, an excellent question!" Ningal answered. "Like we were saying earlier, it is time for we Nymphs to have some fun. I don't know about you, but I am sick of always being the object of desire, and never the one desiring. I tire of being responsible for enflaming male lust without anyone enflaming mine. If I never give another unreciprocated blowjob it will be too soon. The plan is to use these divine mother fuckers to our heart's content. They shall use those magic tongues to worship our pussies. We shall ride these glorious sacred cocks until WE have cum, with no worries about ever satisfying them!"

After such a rousing speech, the Nymphs broke into wild, thunderous applause.

"Yeah! Fuck yeah!"

"Our pleasure shall be first!"

"Power to the Nymphs!"

"Occupy Babylon!"

"So, who gets to go first?"

"Ah," Shala said, "that last question is the easiest to answer. Since Ningal and I found this meaty and delicious booty, we claim dibs first. Being Gods, they will have more than enough pleasure to give all of us, so everyone needs to wait their turn. Of course, we need to let these boys rest a bit. They have had quite the—"

Ningal, Shala and the rest of the Nymphs all dropped when the loud blast of the Horn of Calamitous alarm echoed through the Palace. Ningal, rising up on her knees, said, "What in the fuck was that?"

Allutu started to speak when suddenly the Horn of Keto jerked in her hand and began vibrating. Glaring down at the soapy, slick horn in her hand, she said, "What is happening— oof!"

She went silent as the horn flew into the air, spun around and rocketed into her pussy, knocking her to the floor.

"Oh! Oh dear Gaia, oof! Aya! Holy, Gaia! Oh my great glorious, Oh!" she cried as the horn wiggled its way into her wet cave, stroking and vibrating her pussy walls relentlessly as she gushed out honey in a flood. The sensations were overwhelming. Finding her G-Spot, Keto started hammering into her, slamming and poking her like a piston as Allutu crawled on the floor, her ass high in the air, her wings fluttering like a kite caught in a hurricane.

"Oh great Gods of Chaos! I am cumming! Oh dear, Holy Mother Gaia and Father Chaos!" she shrieked as she panted and barked, writhing in pleasure, sweat flicking off of her by the gallon.

"Mercy!" Ningal said as she fanned her self. She and the other Nymphs were hypnotized by the scene, unable to turn away from Allutu being relentlessly pleasured on the floor. "It appears the Horn just woke up."

"Yeah," Shala said, "And its first customer was a good choice. Good ole Allutu needed a good fucking. It will do her a world of—"

She stopped and turned as Pan and Mercury both awoke. Growling and thrashing, their cocks vibrated in a whirl as they screamed out loud long moans. "And it looks like our rides have just arrived!" Pushing Ningal aside, she squatted onto Mercury's face and pulled his desperate mouth to her pussy. As his tongue rapidly flicked over her clit, and the first warm flow of her arousal flowed from her pussy, she let out an otherworldly screech of utter bliss.

Back in Poseidon's bedroom, the great Green Sea God howled as Keto telegraphed his movements back into his balls.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
801 Followers
12