Omaha Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara gets degraded by a rival co-worker.
2k words
4.4
83.8k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sara, if you're not going to do it the right way, don't bother doing it at all."

She sounded like my Mother. Really, she was just my team manager, but she was such a bitch. And it seemed like it was only me that she was that way with. So I was having to deal with this on top of the fact that I hadn't seen Mike since our brutal session last week. I was walking with a slight limp for a day or so following. I had red marks all over my body and I was losing my voice. But goddamn if it wasn't the hottest, most satisfying sex I've ever had.

I had only seen him at work once since, and he ignored me. I felt stupid, smiling at him and then feeling like a crazy person. It's not like I expected us to be boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm not stupid.

"Sara! I told you to lock your workstation before you leave!" Emily was yelling at me. I was so wrapped up in this situation with Mike, I was starting to lose my cool at work. "Don't worry, I did it for you," she huffed. I was walking away and heard her talking about me to some of my co-workers, and them laughing. Not an isolated occurrence, either. She knew she was more attractive than me. Blonde, big tits, round ass, every typical attribute every typical man would desire. I had also heard that she had dated Mike in the past, which made me even more crazy. Someone got the regular version of Mike?

I was leaving for the day, so I stopped by my locker. I opened it and found an envelope inside. I pulled out and it read: I NEED A KEY TO YOUR APARTMENT, LEAVE IT IN THIS ENVELOPE BEFORE 9PM TONIGHT. Enclosed with the note was a picture of Mike's huge, erect penis. I put it all back in the locker, shut it, and felt myself tingling between my legs.

I drove down the road to a hardware store and made a copy of my house key. I stopped back into work and dropped it inside my locker. I was turning to leave and bumped in Emily, who spilled coffee all over her white blouse.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I was, I was in—" I stammered.

"Are you fucking stupid? Watch where you're going!" she yelled, storming off into the ladies room. My face was bright red with humiliation and I took off into the parking lot, and headed home.

Later that night, I was taking a shower. Over the noise of the water pelting onto the tub's surface, I heard my front door open. Mike. It's Mike, he's here. I was nervous and all kinds of mixed feelings. My body was anticipating pain but preparing itself for mind-numbing pleasure. I turned the water off, stepped out and toweled myself dry. I thought about going to get dressed, but figured I might as well stay as I am.

I walked down the hallway into the living room. I turned the corner towards the living room and called out, "Mike? Is that you?" A female voiced replied.

"Not quite, hun."

I made it to the living room and saw Emily sitting in my chair. I got really embarrassed and confused, I started to turn back to my bedroom but felt Mike's strong arms holding me in place.

"Sara, you know Emily, right?" he asked, pushing me forward into the open living room. I nodded, not able to speak. Feeling humiliated.

"Mike tells me he's training you to be his little whore, is that right?" she asked me. I didn't say anything and just looked down at the floor.

"She asked you a question, cunt." Mike walked over to stand next to Emily. I had never felt so exposed, so vulnerable. "Answer her."

"I'm sorry, sir," I managed to stammer out. I looked at Emily who was smirking at me.

"Well, are you his little whore, Sara?" Emily asked.

"Yes, ma'am." I said, defeated. She stood up and began circling around me, talking to Mike like I wasn't there.

"Why her? She's so thin and brittle. No tits to speak of, really. She's not very pretty and by all accounts from her co-workers as well as yourself, she's fucking stupid. She ran into me at work, made me spill coffee all over myself!" She walked around, judging me and ridiculing me. My eyes welled with tears. "What's her safe word?" she asked Mike.

"Omaha", I said.

SLAP.

Emily struck me right across the face. "Is someone talking to you?" she laughed.

"I'm sorry," I said as tears began to stream down my face. Why was I allowing this to go on? Was I that infatuated with Mike that I would go through this for him?

"On your knees," Mike demanded. I obeyed.

Mike pulled my arms behind me and handcuffed them there. Emily put a collar around my neck, leash attached. "Bring her back here," Mike told her. Emily followed him, tugging on the leash. I crawled behind on all fours, thinking about what I should do or when I should stop it all. Omaha.

We reached the bedroom and Mike shut the door behind me. Emily kneeled down to face me. I couldn't quite look her in the eye and tried looking around her to avoid her piercing glare. She smirked at me.

"Mike has a really beautiful cock, don't you agree?" She asked me.

"Yes, ma'am." I said, nodding.

"Why do you think he'd waste such a great cock on someone like you?"

"I don't know, ma'am." I continued to avoid her stare.

"Me neither." Emily unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. Her white lace bra barely contained her gigantic tits. She unbuttoned it from behind and slowly removed it. "You'll have to show me, I guess." She fondled her breasts in front of me, giggling slightly throughout. "Do you wish you had tits like these so Mike had something shove his cock between?"

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded, avoiding her glare but not being able to look away from her mountainous rack. Mike unbuttoned his pants and lowered them. His huge erection sprang to life. He removed his shirt, showing off his hard body.

"Let me show her how it's done, Mike." Emily fondled herself as Mike lowered his cock into her open, waiting mouth. Right in front of me. I don't know if I was just generally frustrated or jealous, but a few tears streamed down my cheeks watching her bob back and forth on his tremendous shaft. Mike moaned in pleasure. I wanted to make him feel that way. More tears came. Mike grabbed me by my hair and made me look at him.

"Are you crying?"

"I'm sorry, sir," I said. Drool spilled from Emily's lips, wrapped tightly around his thick cock. Drool fell from her chin and landed on her tits. She bobbed back and forth, rubbing the saliva over her chest.

"Do you want to taste my cock, slut?" he asked me, knowing the answer.

"Yes, sir, please."

SPLAT. Emily had pulled his cock out and spit right in my face. I whimpered as more tears came. This isn't how I imagined things going. Emily laughed. "Why are you crying? Are you a little girl?" Mike asked me.

"No, sir, I'm not," I told him.

SLAP. My face stung. Omaha rang reverberated throughout my head. More tears came.

"Are you gonna be a big girl and stop whimpering like a fucking retard?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," I mumbled.

SLAP. Again across my face. My face was hot with pain. Mike grabbed my leash and drug me over onto the bed, face down.

"If you're gonna act like a little girl, I'm gonna fuck you like a big one." Mike said.

SLAP. Right across my ass cheek.

"Oww!" I cried out.

SLAP. Again. I felt him press the head of his cock against my asshole.

"No, please, I'm not ready!" I pleaded through the tears.

"Shut the fuck up!" SLAP, against the back of my head. Omaha flashed.

Whether I wanted it or not, his cock came squeezing into my tight asshole. He would pull out a little and the push a little bit harder until all of it was crammed into my ass. I cried out in silence, snot dribbling from my nose.

"Jesus, Mike, this ugly bitch just can't handle it." Mike's cock was pulsing inside my asshole, which I could finally feel loosening a little bit. Emily sat in front of me, legs spread wide. She was pleasuring herself watching me get annihilated by Mike's cock.

"Are you a big girl?" he asked as he viciously plowed into my now gaping asshole.

"Yes, sir, yes!" I exclaimed, watching Emily fervently rub her clit.

Mike suddenly pulled out right as I came. He slid next to me and slapped my ass.

"Now, be a good girl and clean me off before I cum in Emily's pussy," he directed me. All I wanted now was to feel his pulsing cock in my tight pussy but I had to watch him plow Emily.

"Come on you cunt, I don't want your dirty asshole inside me," Emily said. Mike grabbed my haird and pulled me towards him. I opened my mouth and he shoved it in. It tasted like sweat and I could also detect the stench of my asshole, however faint it was. He pushed me off him when he was done, and Emily pulled me into her place. She got on all fours, facing me. Mike crouched behind her and plunged his cock deep, to the hilt. She cried out so loud it hurt my ears. Emily hovered above me as Mike gave her full thrust. My pussy was soaking wet, watching Emily's round, natural tits flop around with every thrust. I took one her tits in my mouth and sucked it gently. Emily continued to moan louder with every thrust. She leaned to me and whispered into my ear.

"Have you ever been fisted?"

I shook my head. Emily pushed me up against the headboard. She put a hand over my pussy and felt it's wetness soak her hand.

"Jesus, this bitch is dripping wet." Emily slipped a few fingers in. "And tight, I see why you like to put your big dick in her, Mike." Mike slowed down as he watched Emily slide a third finger in my pussy. I could feel it start to hurt.

"Please, it hurts, ma'am." I said, quietly. Just like that, Emily reached her other hand out around my throat and held me against the headboard forcefully.

"I didn't say you could talk, cunt." I found the room to breathe as Emily slipped a fourth finger in. Mike pulled out and looked to slide his cock into Emily's asshole now. "Ooo, fuck yeah, daddy. Give it to me like one of your stupid whores."

And just like that, Emily was nearly through my vagina opening with all five fingers.

"Oh yeah, go deep daddy, go deep," Emily moaned as Mike gave her the business. I started moving my hips into Emily's hand, and it finally slipped through. Emily's entire fist was in my pussy. Up to her wrist. Mike started plowing like her asshole owed him money and she returned the favor by pounding my pussy as hard as she could with her fist. I could see the outline of her fist in my stomach she was so deep. Between her chokehold and the immense amount of pleasure coursing through my body, I blacked out for a few seconds. I came to with Emily licking her hands up and down, my legs shaking as if I had a seizure and Mike laying on his back.

Emily pulled me towards her, laying me on my back. She crouched over me, squatting with her asshole above my face.

"Do you want Mike's cum, whore?" she asked me.

"Yes, ma'am. I do."

"Suck it out."

Emily lowered herself over my face and I desperately tongued her gaping asshole. I could feel the cum seeping out over my lips and my chin. She stood up and left for the bathroom. I looked over at Mike.

"When can I have your cock again? In my pussy, sir?" I asked him, quietly begging.

He looked at me, "Next week."

"Thank you, sir", I said and slipped into a dark sleep.