Omelettes for Breakfast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you keep talking like that I might take you seriously."

"You should. You've always been sexy, now you're sexier than ever. I love the hair, the breasts. Y'know, by now I should have my hand on your ass."

Dragging her tits across my chest she said, "You do have a thing for my butt, although I still think it's too plump. Go ahead, Clara said we're supposed to make a statement."

I moved my hand down her side to her ass, squeezed, said, "Sorry Mom, can't agree with you, your backside is perfect," squeezed again. She pushed her hips into me, increased the pressure on my erection, and said, "Are you sure you should talk to your mother like that?"

I said, "Absolutely, after all I'm the stud who's going to put out the fire between your legs, and why shouldn't I, my mother's a piece of ass. Should I pretend not to notice?"

Mom said, "I guess I should take that as a compliment," moved our clasped hands from her shoulder across our bodies, stopped on her breast, said. "It's about time you copped a feel. We want everyone to know you're getting lucky tonight," then slid her hand down my body to my hip, leaving my hand on her breast. Accepting the invitation I squeezed, not too hard. Mom rolled her shoulder, pressed her breast into my hand, buried her head in my shoulder, and whispered, "You say you like my tits, let everyone know."

I squeezed, trailed my thumb over the exposed upper third of her breast. Drawing attention to what I was doing, Mom rotated her shoulder, pushed her breast into my hand. I slipped the tip of my thumb under the seam of her leather top and Mom, her body swaying with mine, said, "Go ahead, convince them I'm going home with you tonight."

I moved my thumb under the hem of her dress and said, "Do you think this is enough?"

Licking my ear, mother whispered, "You are a very bad boy, but it would be best to be safe."

She moved her hand to my ass, ground her hips on my erection; I grazed her nipple with my thumb.

The music stopped, mother tilted her head, and I pressed my mouth to hers, swiped my tongue on her lips, felt hers slip from her mouth and touch mine.

My sister interrupted us. "Let me introduce you to Gwen, she owns the place."

Gwen, the blonde Clara had been dancing with, was about Mom's age. I kissed her cheek, moved behind Mom, wrapped my arms around her chest, and held her to me while Gwen said, "Clara says it's your birthday. I hope you had a good time."

"It's been a blast, this is my first time in a gay nightclub."

Gwen said, "We appear to be transitioning to a more catholic crowd, although if we keep getting couples as steamy as you two, no one will object."

* * * * *

Clara, who'd stopped at two drinks, said she'd chauffeur; Mom and I would ride in the back; I'd rub Mom's shoulders.

Mom, happy at the prospect, climbed in and seat belt loose around her waist, leaned her body into mine. Taking my time, I worked her shoulders, felt her relax – my neck rubs had gotten me into the bed of more than one lady – and Mom, feeling no pain, said, "Clara, how many of the women there tonight have you slept with?"

I knew Mom was aware of Clara's sexuality, but had never heard her mention it.

Without batting an eye Clara said, "Just Gwen."

"So what's the difference between being with a guy and a girl."

"In bed, or as companions?"

"Both."

"Well, if you tell a gay girl you're bisexual she thinks it's a phase, or you're experimenting, or playing. When you tell a guy he thinks it's sexy as hell and wants a threesome. In fact, guys think being bisexual means you automatically consent to threesomes."

"Have you?"

Mom was feeling no pain.

"A few times, if you have the right mix it's fun, but the right mix is rare."

I kept working Mom's shoulders. Mom said, "Tell me more."

"The actual relationship? With women I get more deeply involved, it's a more profound emotional connection. I get over guys more easily; women are harder.

"Nuts and bolts? Women are more thoughtful, there's a lot more emotion, a lot more talking about things, it's a much softer experience. Women hold doors open, help with coats. No guy would think of baking cookies when you've had a bad day or of doing your laundry when you're in a hurry. With guys you can be direct, with women you have to be more polite. Flirting with girls is more fun, more sly, poking gentle fun at each other. Guys think, 'We'll see when we fuck,' is flirting.

"On the other hand women can get real clingy, real fast."

I was working my hands forward, focusing on Mom's upper chest.

"Woman are emotionally more fulfilling, men take less energy, they're simpler. Dating a woman, there's a thousand jigsaw pieces. A man, he's a two-piece puzzle. Men tell you what they want and are happy when you tell them what you want. That decreases the drama, makes it easier to have a rational discussion. With guys you can also always calm all the shit down by having sex with them. Girls are harder, more complicated. It's so easy to blunder you're way through a serious discussion or say the wrong thing. And women never forget a slight or mistake.

"Sex? Women are softer, taste better, smell better. And I don't mean because of their perfume and shampoo, it's just their scent. Men have their own scent, it's lovely, but not the same. I think women better understand what they want in bed, but either gender can be afraid to express it.

"Kissing? Men are harder, more intense, give you stubble burn, too much tongue, slobbery lips, face-eating, but they can be wonderfully aggressive and dominant. Women wait for you to take the initiative, men like to trade it back and forth. On the whole I prefer kissing girls; it's softer, warmer, more genuine. Girls kiss to kiss, guys kiss to fuck.

"Cuddling? Women are generally better and have boob pillows, those attachments that make sleeping on their chests so fricking great. Men are hotter; I don't mean sexier; I mean they're fricking radiators. Nothing like sharing a bed with a guy on a cold evening.

"Men keep up better with my sex drive. And while men can be selfish in bed, it's so hot when a guy just takes what he wants. When you want sex that's over-the-top physical, men are great.

"I reckon I'll end up with a guy. I mean, besides social convention, with women you can find that emotional resonance through friendship. With a guy, at least any guy you find attractive, or who finds you attractive, every friendship is tinged with sex."

Neither of us had heard my sister discourse on men versus women. I was fascinated, Mom even more so. And, our dance fresh in my mind, the atmosphere charged with sex, I moved my hands down. When my pinkies dipped below the hem of Mom's dress she said, "Clara, your brother's trying to feel me up."

Clara said, "Do you blame him? You've been showing the girls off all night, I've told him how great they are, and you let him touch them on the dance floor."

Saying, "Those are valid points," Mom wrapped her fingers around my wrists, moved my hands over her warm firm breasts, and said, "Happy son?"

Before I could respond Clara said, "So what do you think Steven? Did I exaggerate?

I squeezed. "No, they're spectacular."

I stroked my mother's breasts, wondered how far this would go, and Clara said, "How about you Mom, have you been with a woman? Are you interested, or is this intellectual curiosity?"

Settling her body into mine, the arousal in her voice unmistakable, Mom said, "Can I trust you kids to keep a secret, and especially from your father?"

"You can trust me, how 'bout you baby brother?"

It seemed a silly question, I was fondling her breasts, she must trust me to keep quiet, but said, "Promise."

"I got close a few times, when I was younger, a little flirting, some kissing. Yeah, more than curious, interested. Some of those women tonight looked pretty good."

We'd pulled into the garage, but I took my time, sliding my hands from my mother's breasts, enjoying the feeling of her hard nipples trapped between my fingers and the warm tit-flesh.

The car came to a stop. I wasn't sure where all this was going, but it promised to be interesting.

I didn't need wait long to find out.

I crawled out one door, Clara opened the other, helped Mom out, brought her mouth to Mom's – it was not a mother-daughter kiss — and said, "Well Mom, if you're curious, what could be safer than here, in this house, me? Dad's out of town, there'll never be a better time to let your inner slut out to play."

Mom ran her tongue along her lips and in a smoky voice said, "Aren't I a little old for you, and your mother?"

It was not an objection, but a softball tossed into Clara's wheelhouse. Clara knocked it out of the park. Curling her fingers around Mom's upper arm, she ran a thumb on her skin and said, "Too old? Gwen's your age and she's some fun in the sack, and in case I haven't been clear, I think you're sexy as hell. We could fool around a bit, see if you like. If you don't, we stop, never mention it again."

Clara leaned in, their lips met, moved against each other; Clara slipped her tongue inside Mom's mouth.

When the kiss ended Mom looked at me, then back to Clara, and said, "You two need to promise, no one will ever know, and that you won't hold it over me."

I said, "Promise." Clara said, "Promise, and maybe we'll let you in on a secret you can always hold over us," pressed her body to Mom, flattening her breasts on her chest, kissed her. I moved behind Mom, slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders, watched them slide down her arms. When Clara stepped back the leather fell away from Mom's heaving breasts.

Clara reached up, rolled Mom's nipples between her fingers, and said, "They're beautiful." I pulled the zipper down Mom's back, dragged a finger behind it, caressing her soft skin. The dress slipped off her body, fell to the floor.

Mom wasn't wearing panties.

Tugging on an ear lobe with my teeth, I ran my fingers on Mom's naked butt cheeks, said, "I love you ass." Clara bent at the waist, dragged the flat of her tongue over Mom's nipples, then, heading for our parents' bedroom, reached for Mom's hand.

I followed, my eyes on Mom's ass, thought I saw an extra wiggle there.

In the bedroom Clara said, "Why don't you two sit and enjoy," and then gyrated – her undulating body was spectacular – through a private strip show. When she was done I, not possessing Clara's grace, stood, ripped my clothes off, and said, "So Mom, what do you think? Did the kiddies grow up well?"

Mom looked us over (maybe I was seeing what I wanted to see, but I swear her eyes lingered on my erection), and said, "They did, two handsome adorable children." .

Clara said, "We got good genes. Hey baby brother, Mom's been good, it's time we revealed our secret. Why don't you lie down."

I did, Clara sat next to me, swallowed my dick.

Eyes locked on us, Mom said, "You two are naughty," licked three fingers, ran them in a circle on an areola, moved them to her clit, stroked the red bud, buried them in her sex, rocked her hips, moaned a wanton, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

Clara let me slide from her mouth, said, "We are. Mom now show us your inner slut," cupped the back of Mom's neck and moved her down. Mom, tentatively, licked the crown of my dick, then, with a giggle, wrapped her lips on it. Applying gentle pressure Clara moved her half-way where Mom stopped, and cheeks concave, moved back to focus on sucking and licking the head.

I reached for Mom's clit, found it in the thick bush of her auburn pussy hair, worked it with my thumb, pushed a crooked pinkie inside her and ran it along the top of her vagina. Mom undulated, shuddered, and shook; her body was steaming hot, dripping wet, and preternaturally responsive.

Clara slid to the floor, moved my hand from Mom's snatch, replaced it with her mouth.

I know how distracting Clara's mouth can be and Mom soon lifted her head from my dick, covered Clara's head with her hands, humped her face, chortling her pleasure until Clara pulled away and said, "Mom, you're going to love my brother's cock in your pussy."

Mom glanced at my face, stared at my hard dick, and, a wide smile growing on her face, said, "Well son, I guess we're going to break all the rules," then got on her knees and straddled me. Clara ran my cock along Mom's sex, positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. I grabbed Mom by the waist and jerked my hips up, spearing deep inside her, then pulled her back down until our conjoined bodies bounced on the mattress, driving my dick deeper inside her. Mom moaned, "Oh fuck yeah," and ground her hips on me, trapping her clit on my pubic bone.

Clara said, "God you two are hot. Mom tell me, how does Steven's dick compare to Dad's?"

Mom turned to look at Clara, smiled serenely, moved her legs forward and, supporting herself on her hands, leaned back over my legs and, taking her time, lifted her ass up and back until only my cock-head remained inside her, paused, and said, "He's longer, thicker, harder, hotter. Oh honey, y'know, from now on you're going to have to share him with Mommy," then moved down my dick until my balls were nestled to her pussy lips.

Clara said, "Don't worry, a good daughter always shares," lay her head on my stomach, raked Mom's clit with her tongue, then said, "Fuck him Mom, fuck him."

Mom rose on her knees, collapsed, impaling herself on me in a single sharp motion, paused. Clara captured her clit between her lips and sucked. Mom reached down, pressed Clara's head to her sex, groaned, "Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy fuckinggggggg goddddddddd, ohhh... ohhh... ohhh... suck my clit, oh fuck," moved back up, squeezed her cunt on my dick-head, plunged back down, paused to let Clara lash her clit.

We did this again and again until, body flush and shiny with sweat, Mom leaned forward and ground her clit into my pubic bone. I pushed back into her, twisted and tugged her nipples, and, cunt juice pouring from her, Mom said, "I can't believe I'm fucking my children," sighed, "Ahhhhhhhhhh... fffuuucccckkkkkk... I'mmmmm... commmmming," quivered and quaked, bucked and squealed, then collapsed atop me, wiggling her way through her orgasm, my hard cock pulsating in her wet pussy. When she came to rest she slumped off me, lay her head on my shoulder, and we watched Clara scramble to the foot of the bed, take my dick in her mouth, feast on the incestual cocktail. I looked at Mom. The sparkle in her eyes left no doubt: this was our new normal.

Mom licked her lips and I said, "You want some, go get some."

Saying, "Good idea," her orgasm-ravaged body a bit sluggish, Mom shimmied to the foot of the bed, took hold of my shaft, swallowed me, continuing forward until I reached the back of her mouth, then moved back up, bathed the shaft with her tongue, kissed the head, and rubbed my cock on Clara's breasts, smearing pre-cum on her nipples. Clara got on her knees, said, "My turn," straddled me, but Mom yanked my dick away and said, "I need to know, how long have you two been balling each other?"

Her voice calm Clara said, "Remember Steven's eighteenth birthday? I had a dance recital that night and Steven was kind enough to come instead of going out with friends. I figured I owed him one so I invited him to the after-party. It got pretty wild; he, I, and a few others ended up in the sack together."

Mom said, "It appears I have some serious catching up to do," and set my dick on Clara's sex. Clara wrapped her vaginal lips on the crown, squeezed, moved half-way down, rotated her hips, my dick sliding around her warm wet sex, and moved back up. My dick slipped from her sex and flipped forward, smacking against my stomach with a wet sticky sound, and Clara, with a dancer's precision, lowered her hips and slid her pussy slit the length of my dick, coating it with her wetness, then raised herself and said, "Go ahead Mom, feed your inner slut."

Mom licked my dick, savoring the pre-cum cunt-juice cocktail, and Clara rotated her hips forward and said, "Now me." Mom slithered her tongue on Clara's swollen pussy lips, twirled it on Clara's clit, then placed my dick on Clara's cunt and said, "Fuck your brother, I want to watch you fuck your brother."

Her dark red hair cascading down her back, Clara took me inside her, worked it with her cunt muscles, her juice dripped down my body, coated my scrotum. Mom, by now fully integrated into our game, scooted behind Clara and through my sister's legs I watched her lick my balls with the flat of her tongue, take each testicle into her mouth, nurse on it, then run her tongue up the cleft of Clara's butt to lick her asshole.

Clara pulled Mom's head to her chest; Mom sucked with a hungry intensity, moved from breast to breast, moaned into the firm tit flesh.

Our fuck grew more intense; I jerked my hips into Clara, she drove herself into me; Mom spit out Clara's breast and said, "Do you want your brother to fuck you harder."

Reaching behind herself, Clara took my balls in her hand, fondled and rolled them, said, "Fuck yes, more, fuck me, more, uhhhhmmmm... fuck yes, harder."

I rammed my hips into Clara, she rammed her hips into me, and Mom said, "Do you enjoy your in-home fuck toy."

"Yyyeeesssssss..., fuck, more Steven, fuck me more."

Personally, I thought Clara was my fuck-toy, but this did not seem the time to argue the point.

Wrapping, then twisting and turning her fingers on the base of my dick Mom said, "Your baby-brother's cock is swelling Clara, he's gonna come, fill your pussy full of cum. Is that what you want?"

Bucking wildly, clenching her cunt on me with the power of a heavy machine gun, Clara said, "Fuck yes, fill me fuckin' up, Steven fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

My sister's tight twat, my Mom's determined fingers, the sight of these two beauties, my balls tightened, retracted, and with a final grunt I jammed my hips into my sister, lifted her in the air, pumped sticky white seed into her sex. Giving as good as she got, Clara drove me back down into the mattress; we bounced, my cock twisted around inside her, she ground her clit on my body, said, "Fuck yeah," and her scream split the air. In the midst of orgasmic her body jiggered and joggered, shook and shaked, until, at is boneless, she melted into me, writhing in pleasure on my chest as her orgasm ran its mind-bending course.

When my sister flopped onto the bed next to me Mom spread her pussy lips with two fingers, opened the cunt-hole, drank the thick gooey liquid that flowed out.

* * * * *

Mom, her body nestled between us, said, "I just fucked my children; it was fricking amazing."

Clara said, "As I said, with the right mix a threesome is a blast."

Mom said, "I feel sorry for my friends."

I was confused.

"Why?"

"Because Steven, as much as you two will be fucking me, there'll be a lot less for them."

12