On Burrito Bowls and Text Messages

Story Info
Diana's a bit mean, Matt's a bit goofy. It balances out.
1.2k words
4.42
13.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew (8:34): What're you up to right now?

Me (8:34): No.

Matthew (8:35): Oh come on!! I didn't even say anything yet. That being said...come over...

Me (8:52): im sorry sir you must have the wrong number

Matthew (8:55): Please Diiiiiaaaaannnnaaaa

Matthew (8:56): MY BEAUTIFUL CHOCOLATE GODDESS!

Me (8:59): SHUT UP

Matthew (9:01): come over, I'll buy you dinner too!

Me (9:15): fucking ridiculous.

Matthew (9:16): So, I'll see you in thirty?

-o-o-

Thirty-five minutes later Diana bangs on the front door of Matt's house, face a mixture of pouty discontent and embarrassment. When the door swings open it reveals Matt's roommate, Harrison, bundled up in a heavy winter coat, a hat, mittens, and a very fuzzy scarf.

"Hey Diana," he greets, stepping aside to let her enter.

"Hi Harrison, where's your dumbass friend?" Harrison laughs at this, though its muffled through his scarf and gestures down the hallway. "Your boyfriend is in his room. But please wait till I vacate the premises before you guys go at it." Diana rolls her eyes and strips out of her own coat.

"Yeah yeah, beat it then." Harrison makes a hasty escape with the parting words; "don't use my condoms!" and Diana locks the door behind him before walking down the hallway to Matt's bedroom.

When Diana opens the door, she is greeted with the sight of Matt, butt ass naked on his bed, posing like a playboy centerfold with a grin on his face, blue eyes practically twinkling.

For a few moments neither of them say anything.

"I'm going home." Diana turns back towards the hallway and almost makes it out before Matt jumps from his position to tug her back.

"No no no, okay sorry!" Matt blathers for a few seconds but Diana isn't even listening.

"Why are you already hard?" Diana is honestly unsure why she asked a question she knew the answer to, but at this point, there's no going back. She kicks off her boots and thinks about what she'll eat after this. There's a new burrito place down the street.

Matt leers at her, mouth turned up in a smile "I was getting a little too excited at the prospect of having my beautiful amazing girlfriend in my room, So I-"

"Started jerking off? Like a 13 year old." She pushes him onto his bed and starts stripping her clothes off, sweater, jeans and socks, underwear. "I'm very flattered, but maybe-" Diana starts, moving away from her small pile of clothing to straddle Matt's lap, placing her knees on the mattress. Matt blinks in surprise, one hand automatically coming up to brace Diana's lower back. "-you could put that enthusiasm to work elsewhere," Diana finishes, wrapping her arms around Matt's neck.

"Noted." Matt nuzzles his face into the crook of Diana's neck, breathing in the lavender scent of her soap. He places open-mouthed kisses along her jaw and neck, biting at her collarbone and eliciting a moan. Diana reaches down behind her and slides her hand up and down his dick, feeling the gathering of moisture at his tip and spreading it downwards. Diana pushes herself up the littlest bit so she's hovering above Matt's dick and for a minute she honestly can't believe this played out exactly like he planned it. In one swift motion she sinks herself onto his hard cock and whispers in his ear; "You're buying me a burrito bowl after this." Matt hisses an affirmative and Diana starts lifting her hips only to drop herself back down again, her ass cushioning their coupling. Diana hums, pleased with the sensation of Matt sliding in and out of her pussy. Matt's hands slide down to grab at her ass and quicken her pace. Diana bites her lip at the feeling.

Matt grabs her just below her hips, pulling Diana off of his cock completely. Before Diana can ask him just what the fuck he thinks he's doing, she's pushed forward down the bed, having to throw her arms further out to keep from falling face first. Matt's legs are pulled out from under her and she can feel the mattress dip as Matt repositions himself. Diana is on all fours now, trying to push herself up onto her hands, but Matt runs a hand up her sweat-slicked back, resting between her shoulders as he presses Diana back down. Matt realigns himself against Diana's cunt, sinking back in with a satisfied exhale.

And then he doesn't fucking do anything.

"Wha-" Diana cranes her neck back to look over his shoulder.

"You can do it," Matt says in assurance. "You were doing so well." There's about a thousand things Diana can say to that, anything from calling Matt flat-out lazy to telling him to go fuck himself. But she doesn't say any of them. Instead, she takes a couple of deep breaths before letting her forehead rest against her hands. She arches her shoulders down as her hips push up and back, and she rebuilds her rhythm.

She keeps it slow, gently rocking herself back onto Matt's cock. Matt's hands won't stay still, traveling up and down her back, seemingly trying to encourage Diana to pick up her pace. fuck that, Diana thinks. If Matt wants her to do all the work so bad, he can just take what Diana gives him and be grateful for it. As if to punctuate her own thoughts, Diana pushes back fully onto Matt and clenches tightly around his cock.

Matt chokes off a moan, one of his hands digging fingers almost painfully into Diana's skin. Smirking into the sheets, Diana keeps his cock only halfway inside her for a while, but the man grabs roughly at her hips. She's pulled back onto Matt's cock sharply, punching out a guttural sound from Diana's mouth. He fucks into her over and over, pausing only to kiss the back of her neck and between her shoulder blades. Diana pushes back against Matt while he drags his nails up her thighs the way he knows she likes. Diana grips the sheets in her hands and buries her face even further into the mattress, trying to keep her whimpers and shouts muffled because she'll be damned if she gives Matt the satisfaction. It works well enough until one of Matt's hands snakes into her hair, pulling back enough that Diana's head must follow.

"Matt!" She groans.

"I'm so close, shit." Matt says, turning Diana's head so that her cheek in pressed into the sheets. He drops his hand next to Diana's face to brace himself and Diana briefly considers biting it. A particularly deep thrust breaks her self-imposed voice embargo.

"Ah! Oh god-"

When she comes, it's with a blinding light behind her eyes. She pants wetly against the sheets, listening to Matt's choppy breaths and the creaking of the bed as he finishes inside her.

Diana faintly registers Matt getting off the bed and padding off to the bathroom. Her eyelids droop as she considers a nap and when Matt returns asking about when she wants to grab food, she pulls him down by his arm.

"Sleep first, food later."

"Of course, princess."

Diana snorts in response and cuddles into Matt's back.