On-Call Relief Administrator Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "Tug on the tiny dick, kitten. Make my girl have her climax. Cum for your man, kitten. Cum in your hand and lap it up like the good kitten you are."

Between is hat breath and even hotter words, my orgasm came quickly. "Oh, daddy, I'm cumming for you," I squeaked as my hips bounced and my body trembled.

"That's my girl, Eric whispered. That's my sexy cock sucker. Now lap it up, kitten. Show your man how much you love eating sperm."

Eric held my wrist and brought my hand to my face. Doing as my man instructed, I let him see me slurping my sperm from my hand for the second time that night.

"That my good kitten," Eric said. "I love that you follow directions, baby."

"I'll always listen to you, Eric."

"You called me daddy when you came, kitten. Why did you do that?"

"Your kitten just got excited. It just came out and it felt right, daddy."

"I like it, kitten. I want my girl to call me her daddy all the time."

"Even when we're with the others?"

"Especially then, kitten. That will let them know how much you mean to me and how much I mean to you. Can you do that?"

""Yes, daddy. If that's what you want."

"What I want is for my girl to wear your sexy clothes when you're home. And be prepared to wear them when we're at a swing event. I don't expect my kitten to advertise her lust for cocks when she's at work so dress in your male clothes except, and this is important to your daddy."

I was listening intently. "Yes daddy, tell me."

"You might not like this, but I want my kitten in pretty panties, always, every day, unless like now when I want to see your stiff clit."

In my adult life, I never had anyone speak to me so directly. Nor had anyone asserted themselves over me. As I listened to my Eric, his words made me tingle. I instantly liked having a daddy directing my behavior. "Yes daddy. Your kitten will wear only panties for my daddy," I said as I snuggled into his neck and kissed it.

Daddy's hand cupped my bottom. "And never forget, kitten, whose pussy is this?"

"It's your pussy, daddy. Only yours."

"That's my good girl. Now, the next time we all get together, I want you to announce that to the room. I want them to know you're my kitten and I'm your daddy."

It wasn't a request. Daddy wasn't asking me to tell the others that I'm his and my pussy is off-limits to others. He was telling me what he wanted me to do, and I found it thrilling for him to be so direct in what he expected fron me. "I will do whatever my daddy wants," I smiled at my man.

"Very good baby. Now I need a taste of my pussy."

I giggled when daddy stood up and carried me to my bed. I hoped he'd give me another spanking with his cock in me. I liked that.

I got my spanking that night. Leaving me in my nightie top and hose, daddy fucked me hard and long. My earlier orgasms didn't leave much for me to spurt with daddy's cock plunging the depths of his pussy, but it felt the same. I squealed and moaned and held my daddy tight. Under his strong body, his brow knitted as he fucked, I knew if I wasn't careful, that I'd fall in love with him. Now that would be gay. Right?

I lay in my bed all wrung out. Daddy had fucked all the energy out of me. My bottom smarted a little after daddy obliged me by spanking it throughout his fucking me. I was one satisfied girl.

I watched him dress as he prepared to go back to the party to get his wife. Eric was so handsome and when I was with him, all thoughts of Linda and how I'd like to have sex with her disappeared.

"Daddy? I'll keep the promises I made to you."

Eric smiled. "I know you will, kitten." Then he kissed me and left.

I lay in bed for hours thinking about how my life had so quickly changed. In a mere couple week, I have become a woman to my guy friends. I not only masturbate them, but I am also their cock sucker. I have taken loads of sperm in my mouth and my pussy as Eric calls my bottom. I had been so excited that I bought outfits especially for each man. And now I made a promise to wear panties all the time.

I could see no wrong in the changes. Eric still makes my heart race and I know I'd do anything he wanted. If me wearing panties full time for my man makes him happy, then panties it is.

"Um they're for my er, girlfriend," I lied to the sales lady.

"Do you know her size?" She asked.

I had to think fast. "She's like me, I guess. She has a bottom like mine too."

Her arched eyebrow told me she wasn't buying what I was selling. but she walked me over to the panty section.

It was times like this that I was happy to have a little dick. It was hard just knowing why I was where I was.

There were so many, and they were so beautiful. I reached out to feel the soft material and noticed my hand was trembling.

"Do you see anything that you like?" The sales lady was standing behind me watching me closely.

"Um, I uh, they're all so..., I don't know."

I was drawn to the French cut. They had a high waist and triangles in front and back that I thought Eric would like. I picked them up and felt the small lace around the edges of the legs and waist.

"Those are nice. Sexy yet understated. Any woman would love those," she said.

I took her word and selected 4 pairs in black, red, leopard print, and pink. "Um, I think she'd like thongs too. Can you show me, please?"

She led me down the aisle a short distance. "These should fit you," she said pointing to a row of thongs. "Opps, I meant to say your girlfriend."

I blushed giving my reason for visiting her establishment away.

"It's fine," she assured me. "I knew as soon as I saw you wearing pink lipstick that you were here for you."

I forgot to clean my mouth from the night before. I blushed again. I stuttered trying to come up with a lie but failed.

"Go on, young lady, choose some sexy panties for your man to see you in."

I wanted to run out of there but was frozen in place. I stood there not able to speak or move holding the panties I wanted to buy.

She may have had pity on me. The sales lady began showing me pretty thongs in various colors. Every panty she handed me I took. She could have handed me a girdle and I would have been too helpless to anything but take them.

"Now, is there anything else I can show you?"

"No thank you, ma'am. These will do."

I paid and hurried out of there. I wasn't ashamed mind you. I was embarrassed.

I immediately went home to visit with my purchases. After removing tags, I tried on the black French cut. Looking at myself in the mirror, I turned this was and that, deciding that they looked good on me. I loved the was my dick felt in them and they held my bottom beautifully.

I emptied my underwear drawer and tossed them into the trash. I gently folded my new panties and placed them in what was now my panty drawer.

I wore spent the rest of the day only wearing my panties. I felt so feminine, so sexy. I wanted Eric to know I was keeping my promise. I took a selfie and sent it to him.

"Damned fuckable," he texted back. "Good girl, kitten."

"Thank you, daddy," I replied.

I showered later and was rubbing my hand softener over my bottom and legs when it hit me. Even though I had little hair on my legs and my pubes were sparse, I thought it a good idea to shave them. I didn't have to worry about my chest. I'd never grown anything more than a tiny bit of peach fuzz.

After preparing myself for my daddy, I decided that I needed something else. Maybe some tops would make my appearance sexier. I texted Linda and asked for her help.

"You want me to help you do what?" she asked incredulously after I told her what I had in mind. "johnnie, I can't say I'm surprised that you want to go all-in for your men friends. What does surprise me is how quickly you adapted to what you were born to be. But all that aside, I'm glad to help my girlfriend."

Shopping with Linda I got an education. What works well together and what doesn't.

Linda helped me select some sexy camisoles, spaghetti strapped tops, and footwear.

I balked when she insisted that since I was already knee deep in my new persona, I should dive right on in. "Anyway, if you decide you don't want to wear them, you can always return the unwanted items."

When I got home after a whirl-wind shopping trip I had purchased some capri pants, a couple halter tops, one pink and one red one-piece romper, and a sun dress that I didn't want but one that Linda talked me into.

I was quickly acquiring a complete female wardrobe, one which she wanted me to model for Tom.

I knew she'd invite her husband. I never get the alone time I want with Linda. I mean, yeah, Eric is my man, but I haven't lost my desire for her.

Part 3 ends here. Thank all of you for your wonderful comments for Parts 1 & 2. Your comments let me know you enjoy my little stories.

12