On Holiday With Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still breathless Mark started to tell me how good he felt and how wonderful that was, as I seemed to be in a different world, not wanting to answer him, just trying to savour those last moments alone. Still unable to talk I just wanted to be alone right now and the first words I muttered to Mark as I gripped his wrist in a loving gesture was to tell him I wanted to be alone for a while. Being the understanding person Mark turned out to be, he knelt between my open legs as I felt his placid love toy exit me as he stood up, adjusted his clothing and left.

Still in a world of my own, I lay there with my legs open wide; our juices were still trickling from my body. I felt myself, my fingers exploring the tender folds of my body, it hadn't been just another dream as I put my wet fingers to my lips to taste Mark semen while thinking to myself that I only hoped I hadn't come across that easy to him, but knowing I did I really couldn't have cared less.

I really could have laid there forever, my fingers gently toying with our juices. Time had stood still however as a rattle of the door told me someone needed to use the toilet. I was reluctant to finish, so getting a handful of tissue I inserted them into myself, gingerly getting up off the floor. Looking in the mirror trying to find a way of disguising the fact that I had just had the finest sex for don’t know how long, of my life.

Luckily it was a stranger who was waiting at the door, being an older lady and looking me in the eyes she must have known what the pool of liquid was in the middle of the floor. Whether I was congratulated or told I was a whore, I don't know, but a beaming smile on my face told her that it had been lovely and I couldn't have cared less.

I was glad that Mark had gone when I came back into the bar, mothers stare was enough, but rubbing my stomach and showing pain on my face had her believing that I had been suffering in the toilet. Deciding we should go home I somehow gathered up enough energy to push her to our door. Telling mother I felt poorly I went to my bedroom, collapsed on the bed and slept through dinner and didn't wake up until mother came in to check whether I was ok as she was going to bed.

It was dark, it was hot, my eyes suddenly sprung open, where is Mark was the first sane thing my brain thought of. Instinct took me to the balcony and there he was, a big 'I love you' was written in the sand and a quick 'I luv u 2' was sent to his mobile.

I was still full of Mark, although dying for a pee I needed to prove my love to him and the best way was to meet him as I was. Mother didn't exist anymore; I ran down onto the beach, he was showered, dressed and as clean as he always was to be.

Me! Still had the loo paper inside my dirty panties and I really couldn't have cared less that Mark was going to find the tissue in the very near future, or so I hoped. He must have understood my predicament, the thin cotton dress I had worn and laid down to except Mark in the disabled toilet that morning was creased and still wrapped around my body. We didn't talk however, there was no time for that as my arms were locked around Mark's neck and our kisses quickly became as passionate as they were earlier. Mark's hands were caressing my body, wasn't sure what he thought of me, but that was the furthest thing in my minds as our closeness was telling me the important part of his anatomy wanted me.

With only the moonlight reflecting on the waves, the beach was pitch black, however if he could have seen my face blush when I opened myself for him only to realise he was holding a handful of tissue paper, even I was loss for words at that moment. Even more so as instead of discarding them I pulled them from his hand to treasure them like a prize as I opened my handbag and tucked them safely into it. Mark must have been puzzled, but trying to tell him my thoughts just then would have been impossible.

I have never been able to swim, but the gentle rolling of the waves made me want to clean my body now. Leaving Mark for the first time I discarded my soiled panties and threw them into the sea and gingerly strolled in to the waves. I was up to my waist in the cooling water, Mark's torso was visible with the streetlights behind him as I knelt down and unbeknown to Mark started to wash my body in the clean salted water. Mark he had shed all his clothes and paddled out to where I was kneeling soon joined me. His manhood was suddenly very close to me and the pleasure he gave me earlier I so wanted to thank him for that. I had not given a man oral sex for, well as long as I care to remember, but Mark's erection was looking at me and looked so divine that I was able to reach out with my hand and guide him to me.

He tasted so sweet and refreshing that I felt nice in being able to suck on him as I did. My torso was almost covered in the cool water as I greedily took Mark's erection as the memories I had quickly flooded back. I felt his hardness suddenly start to pulsate in my mouth and I would have gladly excepted him, but he withdrew himself immediately leaving my mouth open and eager for him.

Lifting me to my feet we walked back to the waters edge, as I knew he was eager to get inside me again and I wasn't ashamed to tell him I wanted that also. With the waves lapping at us we laid by the waters edge, I was fully open and exposed as I felt his hardness probing into my eager libido. Am sure I exploded as soon as he was fully inside me, those feelings were so intense that the screams of passion I let out must have been heard from the passes by on the promenade. I didn't care of course and loved every second Mark was inside me.

I could have drowned there, happily as well with the waves gradually getting closer to me. Each time my muscles contracted onto Mark's hardness caused a scream of delight from me, as the coldness of the water was stopping both of us to overheat, as Mark was inside me for which seemed like forever. With my whole body now shaking in excitement we were both rescued by a large wave that engulfed our bodies causing the most passionate time of my life to instantly change to one of hysteria.

As we stood up I so much wanted him back inside me that we only made it a few steps up the beach, our clumsy behaviour had Mark suddenly tripping over his discarded clothing that were comically now wrapped around his ankles. This seemed far enough away from the waves as I lay down on top of him and hungrily searched for my opening with his erection in my hand. An intake of breath must have told Mark that I had found it as his hardness slide effortlessly into me. I lay astride him, my eager libido gripping onto Mark's erection as my arms rested either side of his face and sank into the sand as our lips crushed together.

As we kissed and Mark's erection was nestled beautifully inside me I could feel his hands wandering down my body, soon I felt his hands on my cheeks and opening me wider he lifted my body up and down and soon we were resuming our love making. Each time he lowered my body onto his it seemed to push the air from my lungs as he increased the tempo until I was doing it alone.

I could feel my orgasm rising from deep within me, my mouth had clamped onto his neck again and I knew I was marking him badly as selfishly now I rode him as fast as I could. Mark must have known I was at the height of my orgasm when I felt his body tense and seemed to rise off the sand and those same screams as before from him when again I felt him releasing his juices into me. I was in control and loving the feeling as groans from us both gradually subsided and were overtaken by breathless panting.

I was still astride Mark, our lips were locked and I could feel him still deeply inside me. I knew I was being selfish, but that feeling was so nice I was worried that I may never feel it again. It was only the voices in the distance of people walking along the beech that made us panic as we rushed to dress properly.

We didn't see anyone that night, as we lay on the cool sand hardly speaking, just reflecting on the last couple of days. The first moment of panic arose was Mark when he saw mother walking around in the apartment. Terror struck we panicked and quickly trying to tidy myself we ran off the beach and into the complex. My clothes were stained and wet, my hair knotted and my body and face had told mother that I had been having sex all evening. Leaving Mark out in the hallway he must have wondered what on earth was going on. No doubt hearing her screaming at me and calling me every name that existed.

Couldn't have faced Mark anyway, and those last two days were ruined by a few words from a seventy-five year old mother. We were both glad when Saturday came and our bags were packed and waiting for the taxi to call. The man helped us load the luggage into his car as I was still quietly looking, wishing that Mark would raise his head, as half knowing I knew he was watching me somewhere.

But no sign of him as we reached the cheque out. Mother needed the loo again so I pushed her over and waited outside. The phone rang, it was Mark.

"What is your flight number?" I didn't know, shuffling through my handbag I quickly found it and told him the number.

Silence, he had hung up, mother was coming towards me as I still had the phone at my ear. She knew it was him, but just raised her head in disgust.

Still no signs as I busily looked around to just get that final glimpse of him, as out flight was called. I wheeled mother to a special boarding department and was alone while the stewards led her to the plane. As I was climbing the stairs my phone buzzed telling me I had a message.

'Toilet, back of aircraft a.s.a.p.' And I will see you in Leeds...

12