On Loan for the Night

Story Info
She is sent to gain experience.
9k words
4.41
51.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

I was about to take the biggest risk of my life and the excitement and anticipation was making my clit throb and my pussy run with juices. I was about to have control of my body given over a comparative stranger for one whole night. I would have to obey him instantly and without hesitation in all things. I was to be his property from eight in the evening to eight in the morning, no escape. The only limitation I knew to be set by my Master was that he should not cause me permanent damage.

This had all started with a harmless chat online with another couple in a bdsm site's chatroom. My partner and Master, Danny, started chatting with the other Dom, Max, about the variety of subjects that come under the very broad heading of bdsm. They soon found that they were themselves at almost opposite ends of the spectrum.

Danny and I had been in a semi-bdsm style relationship since we got together about three years ago. At that time neither of us had any experience, but we had both professed an interest and our relationship developed, with Danny taking on more and more the role of Master, and me becoming more and more submissive and subservient. We also drifted towards the discipline end of the spectrum.

Danny has slowly become a master of pain. He can take me to the very edge of my ability to handle it, and then push me further, while at the same time giving me the biggest and best of orgasms. He can make my body feel on fire, leave me in such beautiful agony, and still make me enjoy every second of it. I feel so strong and powerful when he whips me and I do not cry out, or when he pierces my skin with needles and I do not flinch. He has turned me into a total pain-slut and I bless every day he takes the time to hurt me.

On the other hand, Max's forte is bondage, humiliation and degradation. He has made his sub, Dianne, do things, and enjoy doing things, that no 'normal' person would ever consider. On his webcam he had shown a cage he had built for her in which he would have her squat, for she could not rise, for hours on end, and a frame from which he would suspend her at whatever angle pleased him.

After a few weeks of chatting, and after Danny had decided that Max could be trusted, the two Dom's had come up with the idea that their subs should be given a taste of each other's speciality. Dianne should taste Danny's whip and I should be given to Max's use for a night. They believed it would be good for us to see another side of the lifestyle for once. Unusually, and just because he would not be present to look after me, Danny gave me the chance to refuse. As if I would. If Danny trusted Max, then who was I to say no? In any case, I had often wondered what it would be like to be treated just as an object instead of a person.

And so it was arranged that we, Dianne and I, would meet our new temporary Masters in the evening and be put into a taxi home the following morning. What would happen to us in between we would have to wait and see. I know that both Masters had set the rules for their sub's use, but we were not made privy to them. Thus it was that I stood outside the bar waiting for the time to come to meet Max, about to take the biggest and most exciting risk of my life. I was excited, scared, and very randy, in equal parts

****************************

It was exactly eight o clock when I made my entrance. I had dressed as Max had asked and I'd tweaked my nipples into prominence before pushing open the door. I paused just inside, partly for effect I'd been told to produce and partly to look around the bar for Max.

I'd only seen him on webcam, so it took a moment for me to spot him, but then I recognised him. He sat in the far corner with vodka and orange waiting for me alongside his own diet coke. I swayed across the room, making my unrestricted breasts move sexily under my blouse and deliberately trying to make men's eyes follow me. I succeeded better than I had expected, and I swear the room went quiet until I sat down opposite Max and crossed my legs. Then it was almost as if a little sigh of disappointment ran around the room before conversation picked up again. The journey made my face flame and my heart pound, but it was what he wanted and I knew it was turning him on, and that's what counted.

I settled myself next to him, accepted the proffered drink, and we dropped easily into small talk. Nothing was said about the evening to come, and to anyone else present we were just another couple out for a drink. Two more vodkas and a coke later Max rose and held his hand out to me to do the same. Holding the bar door open he indicated for me to precede him, and then followed me into the car park. I know damn well he only did that so he could watch me from behind, so I took my time and walked as sexily as possible to his car, though when he opened the car door for me I deliberately swivelled myself into the seat with my knees nailed primly together. He smiled quietly at that before going round to the other side and getting into the drivers seat,

I was expecting him to simply start the car and drive to wherever he was taking me (he had told me nothing of what was planned - deliberately, I suspect), but instead he settled myself in the seat and asked me.

"Have you done as I instructed?"

For a split second I was confused, and then memory kicked in.

"Oh. Yes, I have."

"Then show me."

"Here?"

"Yes, here." He was trying to look stern, but my surprised 'here' brought an involuntary smile to his face momentarily and the severity he was so carefully cultivating was lost. But I wasn't going to refuse him anyway. He knew it and I knew it, because that was what tonight was all about. Danny had promised Max that I would do as he told me, and I think he had intended to test that promise with this task. I hoped so, anyway.

But just because I was being submissive, and feeling genuinely so, didn't mean that I couldn't influence proceedings at all. I could subtly control things more than Max would ever believe, and it was with that in mind that I obeyed him my way. I leaned forward to take hold of my skirt hem, even though I could easily reach it sitting normally, and then I slowly began to pull it up, revealing more and more of my thighs, but in my time. I could almost sense Max wanting to lean forward to see further up my skirt before I revealed all.

It was revealing all too, because my pussy was naked, not just naked as in no underwear, I'd been told not to wear any, but naked as in bald as well. I had finally done it, at Max's request and with my Master's permission, and totally shaved my pussy, even though my Master normally liked me natural. The feeling of total nakedness presented by having my pussy hairless and unclothed was quite intense, but very, very pleasurable.

With my skirt raised I began to slowly spread my legs, turning slightly in my seat as I did so to give Max the best view possible of smooth pussy lips being steadily revealed to his gaze. I could feel my heart racing with excitement as I watched him lick his dry lips before reaching over and gently stroking my bare labia. I moaned softly from the pleasure of it and leaned back in my seat, pushing my hips forward to give him better access.

Max's fingers ran softly over my pussy, as if he were familiarising himself with it. But I didn't mind, his touch was turning me on and by the time he finally delved between my pussy lips I was very wet and slippery. He played briefly around my clit, making me hotter still, but his main target was my vagina and his fingers were soon probing the entrance. Then, having found his goal he thrust two fingers into me, wriggling them slightly to aid penetration, but mostly just trying for depth, pushing as far into me as our rather cramped position would allow.

I felt very daring, indulging in this erotic play in a public car park, even if the sun was setting and the light was fading, and I just sat there, letting Max play with me. His fingers were magical, probing, thrusting, and playing with my very wet pussy before rubbing and tweaking my clit, sending me higher and higher. Then he put his fingertips just inside me, running them around the walls of my tunnel. I wondered what he was going to do, but then he withdrew them altogether and put them to my mouth, clearly indicating that I should suck my own juices from his fingers.

I had tasted myself before, so I had no problem with complying, indeed, done so openly where anyone might see me it felt so exciting that I licked and sucked at his fingers long after all trace of me was gone. In the end he took then away from my mouth and looked at me.

"Now you do it."

My expression must have been one of bewilderment. Do what, exactly?

"Masturbate while I watch."

I'd done that before too, but only for my master and never in the open, even at dusk. I took a quick, rather furtive and panicky look around the car park, then, seeing nobody, I tentatively reached between my legs with my right hand, looking for my clitoris. I must admit that, at first, my play was hesitant and gentle, and anyone watching would only have seen my hand resting on my lower belly. It would have taken quite a close inspection to reveal my knuckles moving as I stimulated myself with a couple of fingers. But then, as I grew hotter, I couldn't prevent my hips from moving gently back and forth, nor could I stop the gasps and moans that escaped my lips.

It wasn't long before my pleasure increased and so my movements became more urgent and pronounced. I looked at Max, who was watching me intently, then around the car park, now half hidden in the gathering gloom, and then smiled at him shyly. He smiled his enjoyment back and I moved faster across my pussy. Soon my involuntary noises took on a guttural note, my fingers moved rapidly over my clit, playing hard with its tip, then plunged deep into my hole, the thrust matched by a returning push from my hips. Max watched entranced, not moving, not taking his eyes from me. I'm sure he was intending to allow me to cum.

Suddenly a car swept into the car park, its lights playing briefly across the windscreen before passing on. But brief though it was, the intrusion had broken the spell and I automatically snatched my hand away in alarm and reached for the hem of my skirt to cover my nudity

"No." Max's voice was sharp within the confines of the car, sharp enough to startle me into immobility and make me gaze at him in surprise.

"Don't cover yourself. In fact, pull your skirt up around your waist and then put your seat belt on, its time we made a move."

I wriggled the skirt over my bottom and up around my waist and fastened my belt, sitting quietly, naked from the waist down and with my hands resting demurely by my sides. Max started the car and pulled out onto the street, making my heart hammer with excitement at our audacity.

To the casual observer we would be just a respectable couple driving past, only someone who looked directly down into the car would see my state of undress. That was Max's intention, I'm sure. I think he wanted me to feel more exposed than I actually was. We had no wish to attract the attentions of the law after all, but he still wanted me to be available to the sight of strangers -- and to be conscious of being so. If someone did happen to notice my exhibitionism, then that would be a bonus and my shame would thrill us both.

"If someone looks in and sees you, I want you to open your legs and display your pussy, is that clear?"

I nodded. "I understand." I turned red at the thought, but I was thrilled at the prospect nevertheless. I wondered just how far we would drive with me in this condition, I had no idea where Max lived.

In the event the journey was quite short and pretty much without incident. Only once did a young man, crossing the road as we drove past, glance into the car and see me, and then we were gone before it dawned on him what he'd seen. I did open my legs for him, but I don't think he had the time for it to register. The last I saw of him was when I looked behind to see him standing in the middle of the road gazing at our rapidly receding car in bemusement, still, I think, trying to believe his eyes. I spent the rest of the journey alternately blushing and smiling to myself.

We headed into one of the quieter suburbs, and it wasn't long before we turned into the drive a small redbrick house from the nineteen thirties, bay window and all.

"Make yourself decent and let's go in."

I wriggled my skirt down again as he had asked, and followed him silently as he unlocked the door.

It was a bit unnerving being in a strange house with a strange man, knowing, or at least having a good idea of the sort of thing he intended should happen here. I really did feel very vulnerable.

"Come on, let's go upstairs," He indicated for me to lead the way.

I knew exactly why I was preceding him again; the bastard was looking up my skirt at my unclad bottom, so I hip-swayed a little once more as I climbed just to give him something to watch. At the top of the stairs he took my hand and led me into what I assumed was his bedroom, and I wasn't expecting what I saw. The bed was there, but it was denuded of bedclothes apart from a white sheet spread tightly over the mattress and a set of webbing restraints fastened to each corner and laid neatly across it. Also on the bed was a blindfold, which he picked up and brought across to me.

"Get undressed and then put this on. I know you'll enjoy being blindfolded."

He was right. It was strangely exhilarating standing naked in that bedroom but unable to see anything. All I could do was remember the cold clinical look of those restraints and that stark white sheet. I felt very defenceless, slightly scared, and very randy.

"Come with me." He took hold of my shoulders and steered me to the doorway of a second bedroom.

"Now switch the light on. I want you to know for certain that it's on."

I did as I was told, reaching out and fumbling along the wall to where I knew the switch should be, and even though I was efficiently blindfolded I saw a slight brightening of the darkness as the light came on.

"Now go to the window and draw the curtain back." I felt my face flare into redness as the implications sank in. The window overlooked the road in front of the house. I would be effectively framed naked in the lighted window, there for all to see.

"Go and do it, now." The tone of his voice brooked no argument and I did as he told me, but instinctively stepping backwards a couple of steps immediately the curtain was open.

"I didn't tell you to move away." He was irritated by my action. "Now go back and stand there until I say different."

I did it, but I was blushing scarlet and shivering with embarrassment and fear for the whole time he kept me there. It was only a few minutes before I heard him flick off the light and call me to him, but it felt like a year. My mind had already convinced me that my entire family and all my friends had been gathered below that window.

"Well done. Now its time to have a little fun." He led me gently back to the first bedroom, making me stand and wait for a minute or so while he placed a cd in the player. Music from the film 'Conquest of Paradise' filled the room and I felt his hand back on my arm. The music worried me. Was it to cover any noises that I might make, or a bluff done just to make me think exactly that? I would have to wait and find out, but it made me more nervous than I already was.

He led me to the bed. "Kneel down."

I knelt on the bed, the sheet feeling cold to my knees and elbows, although that isn't why I was shivering. Then he took my hand and pulled my arm out in front of me, and I felt the roughness of the webbing go around my wrist. He did the same with my other arm, tying my wrists together and tightening the strap. Max then turned his attention to my ankles, fastening them to the corners of the bed until I was secured, arms extended before me so that I rested on my face and with my legs apart and my bottom in the air, totally at his mercy. I was trembling with delicious fear. I sensed him stand back to admire his handiwork and that was when the door bell rang.

I heard Max leave the bedroom and go down the stairs without being unduly concerned. The music prevented me from hearing the words, but even when I heard him speak and another male voice answer I wasn't in the least bit anxious, I simply expected him to send whoever it was on their way and return to me. But then I distinctly heard him invite the other man in, and my heart promptly leaped into my mouth. For a few minutes I heard snatches of conversation as the two talked in the hall and though I strained my ears I couldn't make out anything of what was said, apart from the odd word or two here and there that made no coherent sense. But nothing untoward seemed to be happening, so I began to relax once more while I waited for Max to return.

Then I heard vague footsteps on the stairs, and, though I tried, I couldn't quite make out how many there were, though I was petty sure both men were coming upstairs. Much as I like Vangelis' music, I cursed it for so effectively muffling the sounds.

I became acutely aware of my predicament then, kneeling naked and tied to a bed, with no covering whatever, with my legs held apart, and with the foot of the bed facing the door. I was pretty sure too, that the door was not shut, at least not fully, so anyone coming up the stairs was soon going to be able to see my bum and pussy and I wasn't going to be able to do anything to stop them. I could almost feel the heat of my face radiating out into the room. It was heat that very nearly matched the heat I could now just begin to feel stirring in my naked pussy. The inevitability of my exposure to an unknown stranger was turning me on even more.

"What do you think of that? Ain't she something?" I heard him ask as he ushered our unknown visitor into the room.

"Ain't she just." A male voice answered. "That's a lovely arse she's got."

My ears detected an accent but before I had chance to think about it I felt Max's hands on my bottom, pulling my cheeks apart.

"I've not had a chance to look her over yet, but she does look prime. What do you think of her rosebud?"

I was filled with a mixture of wild alarm and very intense arousal. This was obviously a night for me to be displayed but I was now a little worried just how far Max was prepared to go. I loved the thrill of being shown off like his prize possession, but I'd not realised he's be quite as adventurous as this so quickly. I had to show that it was getting close to my limits.

"Do you have to be so fucking crude?" I asked, trying to hide the thrill in my voice with mock anger.

Slap. His hand came down hard on my bottom, the pain of the sudden blow making me gasp with surprise.

"Be quiet. If I want to show you to someone, I will. Do you understand?"

I was shocked into silence.

Slap. This blow landed hard on the other cheek. God, it hurt wonderfully.

"I asked if you understood."

"Yes, I understand." I gasped out my answer, still mentally reeling from the sudden pain.

"Does she take it up the arse?" The male voice asked, ignoring the exchange and talking as if I wasn't there.

"Yes, I'm told she likes it, too." Max replied.

I felt my cheeks flame bright with embarrassment, but I still didn't want their discussion to stop.

"I thought she would, it's that sort of arse."

"Don't be so personal." I think I knew what result that would bring, and I think that's why I said it.

Slap. Slap. The blows stung and tears sprang into my eyes, but I wanted them to.

"I said for you to be quiet. Now apologise to my guest for your insolence."

"I am sorry for my remark." I paused to control my trembling, and then I added "Please discuss me as much as you wish and I hope my body pleases you."

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers