On Location

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Text me when you get to DC," I told her.

Martha smiled. "I will." She looked into my eyes a moment. "I don't know when I'll ever get back here, but I'll keep an eye on the assignments. You never know what will turn up. I'll grab anything that's even remotely close." She looked around, then kissed me quickly. "But I am coming back."

I looked into her eyes. "You know how to find me. Let me know, even if it's a couple hundred miles away. You know how I like a road trip."

Martha laughed. "Yes, I do!!" She looked at me seriously again. "I've really had a good time working with you, more than most. I'm glad we got to know each other. If for some reason I never get back here, just know I'll always think of you fondly."

"Thanks. I enjoyed working with you, too. Sometimes the big names can be difficult. You've been a dream. I'm glad I had this chance. I'll miss you."

She looked around again, then at me. Suddenly she took my face in her hands, kissing me, a short but intense kiss that left me no doubt about her feelings, then took my hands for a moment. Our hands lingered together as she pulled away. I watched her go through security. She looked over as she cleared, waved, and she was gone.

Later that evening, I got a text. "Made it. Back to the DC grind."

I texted back. "Glad you got there OK. Been missing you all day."

A minute later, I got another message. "Haven't missed you at all." I was a little put out, then opened the attached photo. It was an upskirt of Martha's open, wet, well used pussy, her labia looking a little slick. Then another message came in. "That's because you're still with me. XOXOX"

"XOXOX sleep tight." I sent back. Martha sent me back a smiley, making me grin.

Maybe I'll see her again, maybe I won't. Encounters such as these are fleeting and infrequent, and often just dumb luck. I'm grateful to have had the chance with Martha at all. If it becomes something, however erratic, I'd be tickled to death. Meanwhile, maybe Nightline will want to do a follow up story out here, and send me Juju Chang or Rebecca Jarvis.