On Screen

Story Info
Getting it out in the open.
3.4k words
3.97
83.9k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers

Ben sat in his hotel room, finishing up the reports for his trip.

He hated the annual sales trips, it meant he spent 10 long and boring days away from his wife Sheila. Married barely two years, he still wished he was with her nearly every single moment.

But it had been a good trip, the last couple of years had been poor at best. With the economy in the toilet, he had convinced a few customers to increase inventory, explaining that capital in deposits was earning nothing and investing meant beating the nearly guaranteed price increases coming due to inflation.

Darned if that didn't work with a few of them, this year his gross for the trips was up by almost 10%.

Ben started to close his laptop, to get ready for catching his airplane back to Portland the next afternoon.

10 long days and nights, no sex, no one in the bed next to him meant he could hardly wait to see his wife.

Ben reached down and rubbed his crotch, his testicles were feeling congested, puffy. He thought of what Sheila was like, that was one nasty female in the bedroom.

They had met in a supermarket parking lot of all places. She was struggling with some paper bags at the tiny car next to his and one of them ripped just as he pulled in and got out.

Being young and having quick reflexes, Ben actually caught the carton of eggs, the tin cans hit the ground and rolled all over the place.

He had then begun to help her, as he leaned down she did also and he saw she didn't have a bra on. Then she got down on her hands and knees to reach under her car for a tin of Peaches, one nipple dangled there in space, completely exposed.

Ben felt his breath catch in his throat, he had caught glimpses in public of more than he was supposed to of women, but this was far beyond anything he had ever seen.

Her entire breast was bare, naked, in clear view.

She had glanced up and saw where he was looking, her face flushed bright red and then she smiled shyly and stood up.

They looked at each other for a very long moment.

Ben really liked the way she looked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..." She began, obviously flustered at her accidental exposure.

"It's all right, you didn't..I mean..God you are beautiful!" Ben stammered.

This caused her face to flame even more but a sly smile crossed her lips.

Ben knew right then that he wanted to get to know her. But after he helped her load her car, she turned and thanked him, holding out her hand.

Her hand felt soft, small in his, delightful.

He couldn't just let her leave, if he did, he would probably never see her again.

"Hey!" He blurted out as she turned to get into her car.

"What, sir?" She turned back with a smile.

"I was thinking? Would you like to join me for some coffee?" He asked, almost stammering.

"I have some ice cream here, I have to get it home." She said, tipping her head to look up at him.

"Oh. OK." The unhappiness at that must have shown on his face.

"How about I give you my phone number, maybe later?" The sly look again crossed her pretty face. One hand came up and idly brushed back an imaginary stray hair.

"Great!"

She wrote the number down right on his arm with a marker pen, giggling slightly as she did. That touch alone fired him up, lord was this woman perfect.

She got in the car, then rolled down her window.

"I'm really not used to meeting strange men in parking lots, you know." She tipped her head back and laughed, then started the car and drove away with a wave.

+++

Ben picked her up at her apartment that evening at 7 PM. He had called her only an hour later, she picked up the phone on the first ring.

Sheila's soft voice saying "hello" was like music.

"I..I am the guy who saw you in the parking lot." Ben managed.

"Yes, I know. I was hoping you would call." She answered.

That was enough to fill Ben with confidence, they chatted for over an hour.

Five wonderful dates later she asked him if he would like to come in. By then, Ben would have liked nothing more.

Normally by the 2nd or perhaps the 3rd date Ben would have made some kind of move, but Sheila was different.

So rather than just going for it like he might have done with any other female, he waited.

"You are wonderful Ben, I really like you. I hope you like me too." She told him after as they lay naked together in her bedroom.

Sheila had taken the lead, once inside her house she had melted into his arms. Then she reached down and tugged his shirt tail up out of his slacks, letting her hands flow up across his bare chest under the garment.

It was only moments later that Ben got to see her naked breasts for the 2nd time.

"Actually, I am in love with you and I want you to marry me." Ben responded. That came out almost without him thinking of what to say.

"Oh my God, yes!" She slid over on top of him, plastering him with wet kisses.

It all happened just that fast. A meeting completely by chance, then just five dates.

Tin cans in the bottom of a brown paper bag, the carton of eggs on top. Such a silly thing to be the cause of what became a love affair.

Less than two weeks later they stood in front of the Justice of the Peace. Sheila had already moved into his house.

Things like that one only hears about, they don't actually happen. Not and really work out, because without fail some secrets, some truths surface.

Nothing did that he could see, Sheila appeared to be perfect.

+++

Just thinking of his wife caused him to erect, it always did at times like this. It popped into his head to go into the bathroom and relieve himself, something he found mildly distasteful but almost a requirement.

Instead Ben flipped the laptop back open, reaching into his case and plugged in the tiny camera.

That made him feel a bit guilty, he knew what he was going to do. That part he kept a secret from his wife Sheila, he was not sure she would understand.

Sure, his wife was nasty in the bedroom, but if she knew that rarely he met someone online and did some naughty things, she might just blow her stack.

But to Ben it was harmless, almost innocent in a way. He had been using the chat rooms long before he knew Sheila, It wasn't like he ever actually met any of the anonymous bodies.

Those women online were just getting their rocks off like he was, even being looked at they were still private.

It wasn't any different than looking at pictures, in fact, that is all it was..a picture. OK, a moving picture, and of someone somewhere real.

10 days and nights with no one is a damn long time. Of course there were other women around, there were the meetings, some evenings business dinners.

Temptations, but Ben never took advantage of any of that. He had a few times in the past, that had been fun but the day he met Sheila all of that changed.

Instead of looking for someone, a friend to enjoy a few hours of pleasure with, he retreated to his hotel room alone.

A few of the more aggressive females he had been with in the past acted unhappy at his doing that.

The long phone calls to Sheila really helped, he called her every morning, again every evening.

There were the almost constant teasing emails back and forth. Around 10 PM each night the emails stopped.

There was always the "Nite Nite, love you!" and click on send.

Ben knew that Sheila would head for bed, of course he was not too far behind.

+++

Ben's fingers danced over the keyboard, the website popped up.

Scanning the list, Ben selected a busty blonde and logged in. It only took a couple of minutes and he lost interest, she was wearing a green bikini and sucking on a dildo.

There was at least a half dozen other guys doing their best to convince her to show something for free. She was doing her best to get one or more of them to pay her for a private session.

After looking at a few different women doing pretty much the same thing, he changed to another site.

That one had all amateurs, there was a chat board first, people hooked up and did whatever they wanted to.

There was a small fee for the website but after that everyone was on their own.

Ben had chatted a few times there but nothing much more than that. He used his credit card that Sheila didn't know about, having the bill sent to his office.

He did feel guilty about that but he wasn't sure Sheila would understand.

"Hi. Anyone around?" He typed, watching as his screen name popped up.

A few people were chatting, his comment was ignored. He tried again several times with no response, then just as he was ready to give up a window popped open.

"Hello." The screen name of Vixen appeared. He could see her from the chin down, she was fully dressed.

"Hello." Ben typed back.

There were several lines of opening comments back and forth, the woman sounded shy.

That was interesting.

"I never tried anything like this before." Vixen typed.

Yea, sure, Ben thought. But he played along with the game, innocence made it more fun.

"It's just for kicks. I am a newbie myself." Ben was interested now so he encouraged her.

Ben repositioned his camera that he at first kept pointed off to the side. By now he knew very well that one never knew what was going to pop up on the screen, one day the year before he had been chatting with what he thought was a woman, he had his hard cock out and on the screen, then some fat guy's hairy asshole had slid into view.

That one had spoiled his evening, so now he was more careful. It quickly became obvious that Vixen was a female, though. Ben clicked the icon so she could see him from the neck down on her screen.

As a tease, he reached down and unzipped his pants, then waited. He knew all she could see was the lower portion of his belly. The screen became blurry as she moved her own camera around.

There was a moment or so when nothing happened, then finally there she was. All he could see now was the front of a tank top style T-shirt.

"You first." She typed, adding a happy face.

"How do I know you aren't a guy?" Ben typed.

There was some blurry motion, then Ben was looking at a flat tummy, a beautiful bare pussy. There was what appeared to be a tiny heart shaped tattoo off to the side on her hip. Vixen posed like that for a moment, then she sat back down, the T-shirt and the swelling of her breasts under the cloth were back on the screen.

"Wow, you are beautiful." Ben typed.

"Thank you. Do you want to watch some more?" Vixen typed back.

"I would love to." He responded.

They was a long string of short comments back and forth.

"Will you show me please? Everything?" Ben typed, his face was flushed now and he was fully erect.

"LOL. OK. You too?" came back after a few moments.

The woman leaned back, swung her lower body up into view. Again the screen blurred as she reached out and tipped the camera.

Her hands came down and touched herself, Ben could see the dampness forming quickly between her fingers.

"Can you spread your legs wide for me?" He typed, his breath catching in his throat. Ben's hand began to work his penis briskly.

The woman on the screen opened her knees, her inner lips came into view. Her belly was flat, muscular, he could see the soft swelling of her breasts under the t-shirt, but not her face.

He just sat and stared. Her vagina had to have been waxed from the looks of it, there was a reddish appearance. Watching her was hot, Ben lifted his hips and pressed his pants down, baring himself so she could see him.

He was wishing he had sound but his older laptop didn't, unlike the one they had at home. For his laptop, he had to install external speakers and he didn't bring them on his trip.

The woman climaxed very quickly, he saw the instant she did, her outer lips, swollen and slick, began to actually convulse. The way she was sitting, her head leaned back, he could see all of her, even a portion of her chin. Her breasts now pressed against the material, Ben wanted to see them bare.

"Will you show me your titties?" Ben typed.

She had very pussy lifted up so that it nearly filled his screen, causing the upper part of her body to blur a little bit. He watched as she leaned forward to her own keyboard.

That was something to watch, just then he felt his own climax building, and he used his hand to catch his semen as it spewed forth. He knew she could see his ejaculation.

"God you are hot!" Ben typed, and he began to lean down so that she could see his face.

The screen suddenly went blank. Ben wiped himself, typed in her screen name again but got no response.

Ben spent several minutes checking out the website, but nothing else was going on. He thought about going back to one of the pay sites, but instead he just took a shower and went to bed.

That had been quite a turn on, the woman wanted to show herself off, and she had actually said very little. He had barely gotten his own erection into view for her, she had finished and then was gone.

It all was a little bit strange.

+++

The flight was uneventful, Sheila stood by the bottom of the escalators as he rode down. They hugged, then retrieved his bags and their car.

She was quiet all the way home, that wasn't normal.

At the house, Ben dropped his bags and reached for her.

"I think we need to talk." She told him, holding him back a little bit.

"OK. Something is up, what's going on?" Ben asked her.

"When you are out of town, do you go to any porno websites?" Sheila asked him, her face reddening.

That surprised him.

"I...Yea, I guess I do. I just get..lonely and miss being with you, is all." Ben admitted, feeling his own face flame.

How in the world did she find out?

"I almost don't believe this." She said.

"I'm sorry! I won't ever do that again, I never actually do anything, it's just....without you, I get so crazy horny."

"It's not that, honey." She told him.

"What is it, then?"

Sheila looked at him, reached down and undid her slacks. She slid them down, stood there blushing.

Her pubes were bare, naked. The sparse brown hairs she normally had were gone. Off to the side was a tiny heart shaped tattoo.

Ben blinked.

"What? When did you...?"

"I wanted to surprise you, so I got this little tattoo and then had myself waxed."

"You were on the...internet? That was...you?" Ben looked at her, shocked.

"Yes. I just felt so...sexy like this, and you weren't home, I guess I lost control. I was going to send you some pictures, but then I.." She looked away from him, biting her lower lip.

"God. You were showing off your pussy to guys on the internet?"

"Well. I thought I was but when you stood up....I happen to know what your cock looks like. It looked...familiar and then when you leaned down and I saw your face...?" Sheila started laughing.

"That's why you turned the computer off so fast?"

"Yes, I knew I was busted. God. Are you mad at me?" She laughed nervously.

"Nope, that was hot! Come here!" Ben told her, sitting down on their couch. She was on top of him in a flash, her fingers fumbling at the catch on his slacks.

"Yep, that's it! I would recognize it anywhere!" She giggled, grabbing him.

Later as she lay tightly against Ben, he asked her about it.

"How did you happen to pick me? There must have been 50 guys in there?" He asked.

"I was talking to another guy, and he almost got the...show. But he had his...it out so fast that it was kind of a turn off." Sheila tittered.

"I was trying to work up nerve enough to actually do it for someone, but then you came in, and tried to talk to people and it wasn't working, and you sounded...so nice?"

"I am nice."

"Nice dick, too. Do you really show it off to strange women on the internet?" She asked.

"Sometimes, not very often, only when I am out of town." He grinned.

"Pervert." Sheila giggled at that.

"Me?" Ben laughed.

"Yes, you!"

"You aren't upset then, right?" He asked her.

"No, not really. Why should I be? Besides, I still need to tell you about the guy that did my tattoo." She broke up laughing.

"Guy? You let some guy do that tattoo?" Ben hadn't thought of that part.

"Yes, there wasn't anyone else there. But he used a little towel to cover me..my privates."

"Oh. I see." Ben said.

"The towel kept slipping." She grinned.

"You mean you were naked?"

"No. I had my T-shirt on." She laughed, looking down at his now full blown erection. She reached down and grabbed him, began to stroke it for him.

"He didn't touch me or anything, but he sure did look." Sheila giggled again, raising one eyebrow.

"I thought you said he used a towel?" Ben asked.

"He did but he had to keep pushing it back into place."

"But he didn't touch you?"

"No, not really. A little bit just when he needed to keep my skin tight. He got pretty..close..I almost..." She blushed again.

"Was he cute?" Ben asked. He realized he was finding out a few new things about his wife that he didn't know.

"No, not really. The guy was about 50 or so and kind of heavy. And I think he had been eating taco flavored potato chips."

Ben roared at that.

"So you like being looked at?"

"Yes, I guess I do. But I never really did anything like that before, not like that. Just down at the beach with my top off, you know about that, and sometimes I don't wear..my panties under my dress."

Ben knew about that too, he had always thought she did that just to tease him.

"Hey, the other thing? Who did the waxing?" Ben ran his fingers up and over her soft flesh.

"It sure does look different, and that little tattoo threw me." He added.

She just laughed.

"I had that done down at the spa, one of the girls there does that. I wanted to get the tattoo but the artist told me I had to..he said, "remove the brush."

"Oh. You mean you showed him your...?"

"Well..yes. Where I wanted it, I sort of had to. He just asked me to take off my panties, then he told me he wanted it waxed rather than shaved because it's easier."

"Lord, you were standing there almost naked discussing your pussy with a stranger?"

"Yes, but he acted like he didn't even care."

"I'll just bet!" Ben grinned.

"Are you sure you are not upset?" She asked.

"I'm sure, it's kind of a kick."

"All out in the open now, right babe?" Sheila whispered, renewing her efforts on his erection.

"Yep. Seems like it!" Ben leaned back and let her work. After a few minutes of that, Sheila leaned down and slid her lips over him.

"Hey, honey?" Ben asked later as they lay cuddling.

"What, hon?" She asked.

"Next trip, make sure I remember to pack my speakers." Ben laughed.

magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers