On the Bus

Story Info
Vanessa is a bit drunk and disappointed on her way home.
1.5k words
3.89
21.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa had been on a party and now she was on her way home on the bus. A little bit drunk, but not that bad. She was alone on the bus, and she was thinking of that cute guy at the party. Too bad he was so shy. But he did 'happen' to touch her boobs a couple of times. She went out to the toilet to take off her bra after the first time, so he could see her nipples through the t-shirt. It did look like he appreciated it, but he was still too shy to do anything about it. Except quickly touching her hard nipples now and then. Saying he's sorry every time. Didn't he understand she liked that?

Finally, she managed to get alone with him in a quiet corner, where she kissed him. They kissed for a long time, letting their tongues meet. She let her tongue follow his lips, all the way round, while kissing. That almost always did the trick, and, yes, he put his hand on her left tit and began playing with it. She moved her hand down over his back down to his ass. He had a nice firm ass. She could feel his boner through the clothes now. It felt like he had a pretty short, but thick cock. Just the way she liked it. Not that she disliked long ones, but she preferred thick from long. So she let her hand rub his cock outside of his jeans. And then he moaned loud, and she realized that he cummed in his pants.

"That's OK." she said with a smile. "You will soon be ready again, and then we can do something more."

"So sorry." he said. "That never happened before. I am so sorry."

He was so embarrassed over what happened. He kept saying how sorry he was, and she kept saying it didn't matter. But then she had to go peeing, and when she came back he had left. She didn't even get his number. She was so disappointed that she too left a bit later without telling anyone.

When she got on the bus, she started fantasizing about his hands all over her body. On her tits. On her ass. On her thighs. And of course exploring her pussy, every little part of it. Maybe he would lick her? Oh well, all that wouldn't happen, and she probably never even would see him again. She so much wish she had her magic egg here. That egg formed vibrator she sometimes pushes up her pussy before leaving home, and then can make vibrate through her phone when she feels like it. Like on a bus where no one can hear the buzzing sound of it. Or maybe they do, but can't be sure what it is... It's so hot to sit among people and feel how the orgasm is getting closer and closer.

Without thinking about it her fingers are moving to her nipples to see if they are still hard enough to be seen through the t-shirt. They are. She crosses her legs and let the muscles in her thighs squeeze her clit. Once she read about girls that can get off just by doing that, and she is determined to learn how to do it. She is convinced it can be done, but so far it's just a way to get really, really wet among people, without them having a clue.

Vanessa looks at the driver, and she meets his eyes in his mirror. Does he understand how horny she is? That though almost makes her get there, but not quite. She suddenly recognizes him. He lives on the same street as she does. That first turns her on even more, but then she realized that was why he looked at her. That disappoints her a bit, now she wants him to know what a horny little slut she is.

Then the bus stops, and an old man and a younger guy gets on board. They sit down on the seats in front of her. She pretends to sleep, but she makes sure her hard nipples will be seen if they should look back. And soon enough she can hear the older guy whisper.

"Hey Eric, look at that!"

"Wow, Charles. Those tits. I want to hold them." Eric answers.

Vanessa can hear how Eric is moving back to sit beside her, and she can feel how he very slowly is pulling her t-shirt up, and then put his hand over her right tit. Then she feels how Charles leans over to take her left tit in his hand. She moans a bit but still pretends to sleep. She just moves a bit, so they can caress her tits better. Now and then she notices the headlights of meeting cars, and the thought that they can see what is happening through the window of the bus is such a turn on.

Eric is now starting to lick and kiss 'his' tit while his hand is unbuttoning her pants. He is slowly sliding his hand into her panties and starts to carefully rub her pussy lips. She slides down on the seat and separates her legs, so he can get a better reach. He sticks his long finger up her pussy a bit to get some of the pussy juice, and then starts to rub her clit. She tries to breathe normally and still pretends to sleep, but finally she can't, and when she looks up she meets Charles eyes.

"What a nice way to wake up, don't you think." he says, and she nods.

Vanessa takes off her pants and panties and Eric helps her. Eric takes off his pants too, then asks her to sit on him. She nods, but tells him she wants to sit by the window. So he slides in under her, and she sits down on his hard cock. She can feel it deep inside her, and she just sits there a short time. Just to enjoy that feeling.

Charles takes off that t-shirt of hers, and then he moves back to sit beside the two of them. He too takes his pants off, then he puts his hand over her left tit and squeezes her nipple a bit. She has started moving up and down on Eric's cock, and now she takes Charles cock in her hand and starts jerking it. He moans and moves his hand down to her clit. She is soaking wet now. She looks out on the meeting cars, knowing that they must see her her tits jumping while she is moving up and down on Eric's cock.

Then they hear the bus driver yelling.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bus!"

The bus stops, and they all freeze as the driver comes down to them. He stares at them, and then he looks at Vanessa.

"I know you. And your parents." he yells.

"No! Don't tell my parents about this. Please." she replies.

"Tell me why I shouldn't tell them. They have a right to know what their daughter is doing."

"No! I'm not like this really. I have never done anything like this before, and I never will again."

He just looks at her. His eyes trying to tell her something.

"I will suck your cock if you don't." she finally says.

He is quiet a few seconds. "OK, suck my cock, and I won't tell anyone about this."

So she moves over to sit on Charles cock instead, and take the drivers cock in her mouth. She just sits on his cock while sucking the driver, and soon he fills her mouth with cum.

"Thanks." he says. "I will stay here until you're done, but hurry up a bit. I don't want to be delayed."

Vanessa starts riding Charles cock and lean over to take Eric's cock in her mouth. That turns out to be difficult, so instead she stands on her knees on the seat with Charles fucking her from behind, while she is sucking Eric's cock. The driver is watching them, and then he moves to the seat in front of them to be able to reach Vanessa's clit. He lets his fingers play with it, and he is really good at that, but when she is really close of getting off, he stops and just lets his fingers tickle her belly. Charles notices that too, and he too stops fucking and just presses his cock hard into her pussy.

She is so close, and she so much want to get off now, and when she feels how Eric's cum is sprayed into her mouth, she does get off. Charles starts moving slowly to let her stay in her orgasm and the driver starts tickle her lips instead. Charles start to move a bit faster and soon Vanessa can feel how he cums deep inside her.

The driver runs back to his place and the others start to dress again. Vanessa is just buttoning her jeans when the bus stops at her destination, and there she can see her mum waiting for her. Just as she promised she would, to follow her home safely.