On the Couch with Uncle Hank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's not fair. You can't stop the story now," Hank chided.

"Promise not to tell."

"I promise not to repeat anything naughty you said while my face was between your legs," Hank replied, making the teen giggle. "Who was the lucky other female?"

"My soccer coach," Erin confessed. "It was an away game and they came up a room short so she had me share her room."

"Well that will give me something to think about as I sleep," Hank admitted as he made his creaky knees get up to his feet.

"Hey, what caused that?" Erin asked as she pointed to the tent in the pajama bottoms. "Going down on me or my confessions?"

"Probably both," her uncle chortled. "It will go away."

"Come back here Uncle Hank," Erin hissed as she grabbed the bulge to bring him back between her legs.

"Honey you don't have to," Hank said as he let his niece unsnap the pajamas.

"I know but like I told you, I like doing it. A lot," she said as she squeezed the meaty pouch beneath the erection pointing at her. "Besides, these feel like they're too full."

Erin leaned forward and as her lips slid down the thick shaft Hank brushed her hair from the side of her face, his guilt overwhelmed by the sweet sensation of his niece's talented mouth. It took him longer to cum this time but Erin didn't seem to mind as her face bobbed to and fro and the slobbering sounds echoes in the little room.

Erin's hand kneading his balls sped up the inevitable, and although Hank again issued a warning Erin was oblivious when he came, accepting the massive load as the older man's knees buckled. She sucked away until he went limp, and only then did she release the spent organ and reach over for a tissue.

"I don't mind the taste as much as the way it's so warm," she explained after spitting out the mouthful that hadn't gone down her throat.

"I'll take your word for it," Hank said as he pulled his pajamas back up and kissed his niece on the forehead before leaving, pausing to say, "And none of this happened."

***

The next day Hank was happy when his wife took Erin to the mall to shop all day, because he felt a little guilty looking at the girl. Erin didn't seem affected at all, and the way she briefly played footsie with him under the table at dinner made that assumption a true one. That evening everybody made it to bed, and shortly after Laura started making that slight snoring sound that indicated the medication did the trick Hank closed his eyes after contemplating paying Erin a visit.

The soft creaking of the bedroom door had his eyes wide open, and he looked over his wife's body at a vision. Erin standing in the doorway with the soft light of the hallway made her look angelic and even given the conditions Hank could see she was naked. The door closed again but Hank was already on the way out and Erin was closing her own bedroom door when he got to it and invited himself in.

"Naked, and you're so gorgeous," Hank sighed as he took in her beauty.

"I try to make sure the lights are low when I'm naked," Erin giggled, and then she cupped her breasts and said, "see how little they are?"

"A perfect 32 B," Hank declared but Erin made a face as she shook her head.

"Actually I'm a 32 A," she admitted.

"Oh, lucky I didn't go to the hamper to investigate the tag and learn of your deceit," Hank opined with a grin.

"Wouldn't have helped because I take the size tags off my bras when I get them. I was a 32 AA before for crying out loud. I couldn't go to college and have my roommates see that. They're like training bras."

"Well the training worked wonders because they're gorgeous," Hank said before leaning over to give the buds a little sucking. "And I love your big nipples."

"Are the nipples big or the titties little?" Erin asked as her uncle bent down to nibble on them again. "Guess it doesn't matter though."

The niece said that because she felt his erection press into her, so she sat on the bed and brought the pajamas down with her, licking the tip of the thick tool before swallowing it and her hands grabbed his ass and pulled him close. Hank came fast and hard, with the force of his ejaculation making the teen gag a bit, although she recovered quickly.

"Will there be - what did you call it? Reciprocation?" Erin asked hopefully.

"I'm afraid I must insist," Hank kidded as he pushed his niece onto her back and dropped down to his knees, grateful that this was becoming a habit, even though as they had agreed none of it ever happened.

***

When Hank entered the guest bedroom and saw his niece sitting on the edge of the bed naked and waiting, he felt a little sad because this night would be the last. and even if Erin extended her stay Hank's little vacation was over and he would be on the road again.

"You'll be gone and I'll be on the road and Laura will be getting humped by the Magnum man," Hank had lamented the night before. "All will be back to normal."

"I guess, and I suppose I'll go back to shaving again," Erin had pouted while she lifted her arm and showed her uncle the result of a week of neglect. "Just as well because I'm starting to look like a porcupine."

"An adorable porcupine," Hank noted as he swooped down and gave the little cavern a playful lick and kiss.

"Maybe I'll let myself go - you know? Wild bohemian college girl?" Erin suggested.

"Your body your choice," Hank said.

"Speaking of choice, I was thinking," his niece had mused. "You know, maybe I'm putting too much weight into this staying a virgin thing."

"Once again, your choice."

"And I was also thinking, instead of giving it away to some drunken frat boy, maybe I should give myself to somebody who would appreciate it," Erin continued. "Somebody who I've grown to love even more over the last week, and somebody I think loves me too. Someone who would be gentle and understanding."

"No honey," Hank had said, wincing when he saw his bubbly nice deflate like a popped balloon. "I would love to but I just couldn't even though I'm flattered beyond words. You were smart in saving yourself and I think since you've made it this long you should wait and save it for a really special guy."

"Ouch," Erin said. "Wasn't expecting that."

"I'm sorry but time will show you I'm right."

"Maybe, but I want something to share with you, something special to bind us forever, not that what we've been doing all week wasn't special."

"I don't know," Hank said, choosing his words carefully before saying, "there is something we could do. Something incredibly intimate but would keep you a virgin technically, although that depends on how hung up you are about semantics."

"I don't - oh! Do you mean..." Erin asked, and after her uncle nodded she said, "I dunno. Wouldn't it hurt?"

"Wouldn't hurt me a bit," he kidded nervously but then quickly added that he didn't know. "Probably some, but I would try to be gentle."

"Good enough for me," Erin declared but then asked, "should we not - you know - so you have plenty of energy tomorrow night?"

"Let's not get crazy woman," he replied as he put his hands on his niece's shoulders and eased her down.

That was all last night and now the time had come. Hank nervously fiddled with the tube of lube he had bought while an even more nervous Erin watched her uncle.

"We don't have to you know," he reminded her but she shook her head no and as she leaned up and nibbled on her uncle's ear she whispered in no uncertain terms.

"I want to Uncle Hank. I want you feel your fat cock in my ass real bad," she said, blushing as she swore like she never had in front of him.

So they played like they had each night, each going down on the other but stopping short of orgasm. Hank reminded her that in movies he had seen the women played with themselves as they were being taken, probably to take their minds off any discomfort. Erin had nodded and as she said nervously, assumed the position on all fours with her knees near the edge of the bed and her full butt raised high as she presented herself to her uncle.

Hank held Erin's butt tenderly in his beefy paws and gently pried them apart to reveal a pert tan anus that looked so pure it might never have been used, with her dark brown curls growing up between her legs but stopping just short of the orifice. The ring was so pristine that her uncle looked down at this throbbing member and had to admit that a stiff prick has no conscience.

Hank kept the lube in his pajama pocket and bent over until his face was inches from the crack and leaned forward, his tongue sliding up and down before caressing Erin's anus, and she lurched when her slippery tongue made contact with the sensitive orifice. Hank held her hips as she wiggled, and the squirming intensified when he poked the tip of his tongue inside.

The trucker kept licking while he flipped the lube open and squirted some blindly onto his cock, rubbing it over the end before bringing his greased finger up to the shining anus. As gently as he could Hank pushed the index finger through the balloon knot into what felt like an oven, trying to ignore the muffled noises Erin was making with her face in the bedding.

Hank had noticed that like Erin had mentioned, the teen's bottom was bigger than her top but her buttocks were very firm, and seeing that his niece was free of tattoos pleased him greatly, her smooth skin practically flawless. In the dim light he saw his finger sliding in and out of her snug anus, and the more he did it the looser she became, not to mention that her muffled noises had pretty much stopped. The older man also knew that his erection was considerably thicker than his finger so as he pulled his index finger all the way out, when he reintroduced it the middle finger came with it.

It wasn't like he thought Erin wouldn't notice, but while she did let out a groan and her body shook she seemed to take it well. Hank knew the time had come - the cock was not only still erect but it seemed to have gotten ever harder, and a glance down at his member glistening with lube confirmed that this was the kind of hard-on he used to get when he was Erin's age.

Hank wished he was more experienced at this because he had only done this once before, back in his teens just before he was to go off to basic training. Her name was Jessie, and he recalled that they broke up while he was away. Sadly Hank couldn't even remember her last name now, and the only things he remembered about that night was that Jessie's anus was hidden under a jungle of hair and that the only problem had been pushing the puffy ridge of the head into the girl. Otherwise, it was tight and he came quick, and as he got ready to pull his fingers out he knew that unlike Jessie what's-her-name, he would never forget Erin Marie Willard, the only real gift his wife's side of the family had even given him.

"Ooh... OH!" were the sounds the came from his niece, the first sound coming when he slipped his fingers out of her butt and the second coming when when he quickly pushed the tip of his manhood in, but the most challenging was yet to come.

Hank leaned forward, trying to be as gentle as he could, but it was like pushing a salami into a keyhole. He wished that just for a moment his otherwise average organ wasn't as thick, but then he grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them as wide as he could, and after whispering that he loved her and asking her to relax he pushed in.

After a brief struggle the head of his cock popped into the well greased orifice. Hank wished he couldn't hear Erin's garbled squeal, which would might have sounded comical in another situation, and it reminded the trucker of what he likely sounded at the proctologist's office during that last physical of the company. Hank leaned in a little more, and he tried to ignore Erin punching the bedding as she chewed on the sheets.

"You okay honey?" Hank asked as he leaned over the girl, his hairy chest damp against Erin's smooth skin, and he saw Erin trying to nod.

"Want me to stop?" he asked while reaching under the girl and cupping her breasts, but her reaction was louder than any others and he could make out the word no.

"NO - it's good. Really good," Erin said as she moved her face to the side. "Feels good."

Hank knew that it was probably a lie but she was able to converse with him. He heard the girl clearly ask if it was all the way in so he decided to lie to her as well.

"Just about honey," Hank said, even though only the head was in.

Hank eased a little farther in and then back out, stopping at the ridge and then sliding back in. With each move forward he managed to penetrate a bit deeper, and it was all Hank could do to not cum. He could feel Erin fingering herself as he moved in and out, and the noises she was making now didn't seem to be coming from pain.

Hank straightened up and held the girl's hips while he started moving in and out of the vice-like cauldron a little faster and a little deeper. Erin grunted each time he slid in, and her right hand kept working inside of herself while the left hand grabbed the bedding. Soon the trucker realized that he was going almost all the way in, and in between the grunts Erin was mumbling something he had trouble making out at first.

"Scud."

Scud? Hank didn't have a clue until the mumbling became clearer. It's good. That was what Erin was saying, along with her whispering that she loved it, and him, but when she hissed for him to go harder Hank started to really enjoy it. Soon he was plunging all the way in, moving all 6" in to the hilt, and now the loudest noise was the squeaking of the bed frame. It felt so good, the way the little ring contracted so tightly around the shaft of his cock, and even the little sloshing sounds the gel caused was erotic.

Hank realized he was staring to get a little crazy, going harder and deeper than he planned to, but this was an incredible experience. As he watched the droplets of sweat raining down from his forehead and onto her back he hoped that Erin was enjoying this half as much as he was, but that question got answered when his niece pushed her face back into the bedding just in time to dampen the sounds she made as her entire body shook and convulsed, and it felt like she was trying to push him out of her as she came.

He watched her beautiful body go through a series of what might be called aftershocks while her free hand tore at the sheets, but then Erin's body seemed to relax. Her other hand emerged from her, and even in the dim light Hank could see that most of her little paw was wet.

Hank would have loved to have reached orgasm with Erin, but now as he tried to cum it was like he wasn't able to. He was still as hard as blue steel but after holding it back, now it was like he couldn't cum. Poor Erin just stayed in place while he cock slid in and out, but it had to be uncomfortable at best for her. Hank was just about to fake an orgasm and pull out, but he closed his eyes and thought back to when this all started, with him being goofy on the couch.

The way she giggled when he licked her armpit, his shock when she leaned over him and sucked his cock while his cheating wife snoozed on the couch as she dreamed of her Magnum wearing lover, and these wonderful visits to the guest room with an always willing and giving Erin waiting for him with a mischievous smile.

In his mind before this began Hank thought that when he came he would pull out and ejaculate all over Erin's back like he had seen in a porn movie once, but this wasn't a dirty movie. This was an act of love between two people who cared deeply about each other, and to hell with whether it was right or wrong.

As the orgasm roared through the trucker loins he pulled about halfway out before the volley of spurts began. Jets of semen blasted out of his aged organ and into Erin's bowels, and with each spurt Erin let out a little whimper. Whether this was from her feeling his cock twitch or a result of her being able to feel the hot seed coated her insides, Hank didn't know and at that point didn't care.

Hank heard Erin giggle, and it was probably because once he started ejaculating it was like he couldn't stop. He couldn't tell whether he was shooting blanks by the end but his weapon kept jumping so he left it in until it stopped. Hank was about to pull out but he heard Erin protest.

"Don't pull out Uncle Hank," she implored. "Leave it as long as you can."

"Okay," Hank whispered, so he leaned over Erin and hugged her, and she sighed in response.

Finally his cock was completely limp so as it began to slither out he stood up and looked down. Erin made a "ooh!" sound when it popped out on its own, and when it did Hank looked down at where his member had been and cringed when he saw that the tiny tan ring was now a gaping hole you could probably drop a golf ball into. To his relief he watch the opening contract until it seemed as good as new, although less pristine.

"What's wrong honey?" Hank asked as he heard his niece sobbing, and as he dropped to her side he saw she was smiling while the tears flowed

"Nothing. That was so amazing. I never felt so alive. Like a woman," Erin sniffed as she kissed her uncle passionately.

"You scared me," Hank managed to say in between kisses. "I was afraid I might have - you know - damaged you. You liked it? I thought you were in pain."

'Oh, it hurt like hell at first," Erin admitted. "It was like being impaled with a baseball bat, not that I would know, but after you got the big boy in me the pain got mixed with pleasure and it was all good."

"I'm so glad. I swear it was the most wonderful thing I can remember experiencing," Hank insisted.

"Didn't mean to laugh there at the end," Erin explained. "It was just like you started cumming and didn't stop. I mean you cum a lot anyway but wow."

"I cum a lot?"

"Omigod yes," Erin insisted. "And for better or worse I'm a bit of an authority about that sort of thing."

"It was a great way to wrap up this wacky week," Hank opined. "I was so down before you arrived but then? Too bad that this will probably be it. You'll be off to college and your Mom won't have to ship you out here."

"I can still visit on my own, right?" Erin asked, and after Hank nodded she added. "Good. That's not the last time I plan on doing that."

"You'll have so many guys after you at school your head will spin."

"You drive out west right? I'll be in Buffalo."

"I go out I-90 plenty," Hank said.

"Then I insist on a visit," Erin told him.

"Will do. I'll call, but I think we need to take a shower. You go first," Hank offered.

"We could shower together..."

"We'd never get out of there. I wouldn't let you out no matter how slippery you got," Hank kidded, and he spanked her lightly as she let the room.

"Back to the real world," the trucker sighed as he thought of being here with Laura, but the only saving grace was that he would be on the road again and instead of thinking of what his wife was up to he would have fond memories of Erin to pass the time.

***

Epilogue.

"Hey!" the girl in the school jacket yelled when she saw her Uncle Hank waiting in the lobby of the dorm, and after she ran up to him and jumped into his arms the world seemed right to the trucker. "I'm so glad you called."

"How could I not?" Hank replied, and after they walked into the chilly fall air Erin asked where his truck was.

"They would frown on a tractor trailer pulling into the lot and taking up a dozen spaces, Hank explained. "I did find a good place on the other side of this hill. It's safe in the parking lot of a motel."

"You weren't planning on taking me to a motel, where you?" she giggled as she held his hand.

"I was hoping to take you to dinner but no, with the sleeper cab I snooze in there and save money."

"Cool. Let's go to the cab. I always wanted to see inside one of those things," Erin chirped and then added, "you seem happy."