On the Loveseat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No Jeremy. I would not have let you have sex with me. I was ashamed for what happened in the kitchen, ashamed for how hot it made me. Then I went over to Jessica's house to tell her we had to stop our little game, and I find her sucking you herself! If you hadn't gotten me so worked up in the kitchen I never would have accepted sucking your dick at Jess's, much less what happened next.' She paused. 'But you're right about chance changing your life. If your father had paid more attention to me, then that little slip would have been just an embarrassing moment and nothing more. Everything escalated from there. No mother should have the thoughts I've had of you lately!'

'Oh really?' Aunt Jess drawled. 'What kind of thoughts Jenny?' She gave mom an impish smile. As if she didn't have those thoughts herself!

'Again I'll say no Jeremy. I would never have had sex with you. We would have finished sucking your beautiful dick, you would have cum in our mouths or all over our faces and that would have been it. I would have told Jess that we weren't doing anything with you anymore like I went there to do!' Mom's words were harsh, but her look was tender. She too reached over and gave my cock a more than friendly squeeze. 'But things worked out better for us in the end, and I'm glad Jess's friend showed up when she did.' She gave me a soul-rending smile that was all the answer I needed.

'That's what I wanted to know. I don't think I would have ever had the guts to have either of you do anything more than you had done.'

'That's not the way it seemed to me. Ordering your mother to blow you in the kitchen. Coming to my house to see if I could do better. Telling us to show you our tits. Making us kiss each other so you could shove your cock between us. Sounds pretty gutsy to me.' Aunt Jess's face took on a solemn look. Mood killer for sure! Mom looked over at her sister with some surprise. But neither one had taken their hand from my dick.

'Jess.'

My aunt's face broke then into the widest smile I'd seen on her.

'Gotcha!' She poked the forefinger of her other hand into my ribs. 'None of us would have ever done anything, we all know that. We should be thankful that things happened the way they did and accept what we have now.' She looked hungrily down at my cock.

'One last thing though. I've already talked to Jeremy, and now I'll tell you. None of this must get out!' Mom looked sternly at Aunt Jessica, who nodded as if it was obvious. 'I'm serious Jess. This isn't like the old days where you just bounce those tits around or bend over to show your assets. This could cause real problems for all of us. All of us!'

'I know Jenny! I'm not sixteen anymore!' She then bent and took my cock in her mouth again. I turned to mom with a wide-eyed questioning look. Mom sighed and joined her sister.

After a few minutes, I was ready for more than a double blowjob. Luckily, so were the two women.

'What now? Who goes first riding this magnificent cock?' Yep, I loved my aunt.

'I need it so bad.' Mom sighed like a drug addict.

'And I don't? It's not like you two haven't been fooling around without me.' Aunt Jess whined back.

'Actually we haven't ... well, I did wake him up with a special present.' Mom said semi-innocently.

'See! What present? A blowjob?' Aunt Jess questioned.

'Yeah.' Mom answered shyly. She perked up then. 'He had me sit on his face and he gave me an amazing orgasm. Claimed he hadn't even really tried.'

'Oh? Great cock and a fantastic cooch muncher?' Aunt Jess turned to look at me.

'I'll ride his cock and you can see for yourself Jess.' Mom said enthusiastically. Especially since she'd get her way.

'I'll let you go first only because I know seconds can be so much better!' Aunt Jess quipped.

They practically threw me down on the bed so that they could both take up positions on either end of my torso. Aunt Jessica quickly moved around to mount my head while facing her sister as mom grabbed my cock and lined it up with her already soaked cunt. I got one quick glance at mom as she pushed herself down, her pussy squeezing my aching cock so damned good. The look of ecstasy and bliss on her face as my cock filled her was priceless. It was only a moment, as Aunt Jess ground her own sopping slit on my nose and mouth.

'Okay mister, show me what you can do!' She demanded as she ran her hands over her tits, pinching her nipples, before I lost sight of anything but her ass cheeks.

I proceeded to do just that.

Now in all honesty, if Aunt Jessica's friend and her were in the 'with benefits' category, I knew I had no chance to be a better 'cooch muncher' than Marge. Women knew women better and few men could hope to compare. I just hoped I could do a good enough job to impress my mom's sexy sister with my twat tonguing skills. And make her cum all over too of course!

I started with slow soft licks along the length of her slit gradually extending the range of my tongue until I was licking from her asshole up to nearly her belly button that I could not stretch far enough to reach. When my tongue swirled around her puckered asshole, she let out a little shriek that let me know that she didn't normally get any ass action. I hadn't either, but it was nice to see that I could still expand Aunt Jess's horizons along with my own. I increased the pressure of my tongue as I rasped it across her pussy lips, forcing them aside. As I licked to the top of Aunt Jess's succulent slit, I avoided her clit hidden under its hood and ran my tongue alongside her thin patch of hair. I traced my way back over her seeping cunt, giving her inner thighs soft kisses and gentle bites, then sucked each labia into my mouth and running my tongue over the crinkled flesh. Aunt Jess cooed and moaned softly. I wanted to make her scream but that would be far too dangerous!

Mom meanwhile had been slowly sliding up and down my stiff pussy sticker with a gentle rhythm that showed she was really enjoying my cock filling her tight hole, building her orgasm to its maximum release. I was enjoying it too! I lay there and let her ride me at her own pace hoping I wouldn't cum before she made herself cum first. Her hands planted on my chest and her head was thrown back as she groaned quietly, matching her sister.

I focused on Aunt Jess's now very wet cunt, licking up with wide, slow strokes of my tongue. She tried to wiggle her hips to bring my tongue up to her pleasure center. My hands had been grasping mom's hips but I brought them up to Aunt Jess's ass to try to hold her in place. She giggled and wiggled even more. I pulled my tongue completely away from her hole and she ground her body onto my chin. In response, I took one of her labia lips between my teeth and gave it a not-so-gentle bite. She lifted up immediately with a cry.

'Hey!'

'Then keep still and let me eat you. Trust me you'll enjoy it if you let me do it my way!'

'I am enjoying it! Just make me cum already!' She exclaimed softly.

'Oh you'll cum alright!' I dove back into her wide cleft, driving my tongue as deep as I could.

'Ooo!' She gasped.

I swirled my tongue within her as well as I could manage, trying to feel every bit of her warm moist chamber that my tongue could reach. I collected her juices as I retracted my tongue, still moving it in circles until I ran it around the edges of her orifice, along the ridges of her pussy lips, her frenulum, and under her now exposed clit. I made a second circuit around her chasm coming back to her sensitive nub and made a similar circle around it. I then began to lick back and forth over it with long slow wet licks. This definitely was what Aunt Jessica was waiting for as she trembled her hips on each stroke of my tongue over her nerve bundle. I increased the speed of the licks until I was merely flicking the erect button nearly as fast as I could. Her groans rose in volume even as they seemed to come from deeper within her. They became muffled so I assumed she had covered her mouth with one of her hands. I could still hear mom moaning as she bucked up and down in a quicker tempo that was still far from what I was sure would take to make her orgasm; so I knew it wasn't her mouth muffling her sister's. They each seemed to be content to take their pleasure from me separately from one another.

I was now in my endgame with Aunt Jess's clit. I wrapped by lips around it and sucked it into my mouth while I was still flicking it, now as quickly as I could manage. Her trembling increased, along with a now pronounced general shaking of her whole body. I sucked harder and bit lightly on her clit, holding it under my tongue's assault. This seemed to do the trick as her entire body stiffened as if she touched a live electric wire.

'Sh-shit!' She yelled out and started convulsing on my head as she came hard on my mouth. She grabbed mom's arms for support as she fell forward. A moment later, she fell to the side still trembling from the intensity of her orgasm.

Once my aunt was finished with me I grabbed mom's hips and pulled her hard down to my own hips. I flexed my ass and shoved my cock deeper into her pussy that was squeezing and milking my shaft. Without the distraction of Aunt Jess on my face, I found my dick had been getting quite the pounding from mom. I had to make her cum very soon or it would be too late; I was much closer to filling my mom's hot cunt with my cream than I had realized. I took one hand off her hip, reached to where we were forbiddingly joined and found her hard little clit, and began to rub it with my forefinger. It wasn't easy to keep my fingers in place as mom continued to bounce and buck on my lap, my cock throbbing within her.

I then heard mom muttering, whispering something. It slowly became audible between the hoarse breathing gasps we were both making. As she got louder, I could finally discern the words, or rather the one word repeated.

'fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck ... FUCK ... FUCK!' She sounded like a steam locomotive approaching the station, a sex train.

'Come on mom! Fuck your son's hard cock! Your tight pussy is going to make me cum so hard! I want to fill your hot cunt full of my cum!' I almost-yelled through clenched teeth.

'Cum for me baby! Cum for mommy! Fuck! Fucking me so good!' Mom was gritting her own teeth to keep from screaming out her delight.

'I'm close mom, so fucking close!' I couldn't take it anymore, grabbed mom's waist, swung her around on the bed next to Aunt Jess, and climbed on top of her, shoving my cock back into her drippy cunt. I took her legs, hooking them over my shoulders, and rammed into mom with every inch I had. I was braced on my arms beside her shoulders as I looked down into her emerald-tinted eyes. She reached up and curled her hands behind my neck; her own eyes staring lovingly back up at me. I was sweating up a storm, the bed was creaking quite loudly, and I was gasping for air as I furiously pounded the pussy of my creation! Mom was gasping with every stroke of my cock, and with as fast as I was pumping her she began to sound like a teakettle about to boil over. I was about to boil over! With one final burst of energy I jack hammered into mom's cunt so hard I was sure we would both have bruises around our genitals tomorrow.

'Fuck me Jeremy! Fuck me hard! God damn it fuck me!'

'I'm going to cum mom! So close ...'

'Fill me baby! Cum for me now! I'm cumming for youuuu!'

That did it! I blasted a cannonball of cum out of the end of my cock and into mom's womb. Then a second cannonball. A third. I couldn't stop shooting load after load of my sperm into mom's pulsing pussy. My arms gave out and I collapsed onto her chest and tits, but continued to pound into her and cum in her. I began to see spots in front of my eyes as the last of my cum leaked out of my dick. I couldn't help myself and I fell to the side, unfortunately, Aunt Jess was still there! She had recovered enough that she was able to push me off her and roll out from beneath my weak frame. I closed my eyes for a second to regain my bearings and my strength.

Mom nudged me.

I opened my eyes and looked around slightly disoriented, as both women weren't where I had seen them a second ago.

'Whuht?' I mumbled.

'You passed out.' Mom said softly sitting near my head. Aunt Jess was lying across the end of the bed resting with her arm braced against the side of her head.

'We wore you out!' My aunt teased.

'It wasn't fair! It was two on one!' I quipped back, still barely able to move.

'It can't be said that you don't give it your all!' Mom smiled at me tenderly. She handed me a glass of water. It quivered in my grip, so she quickly grabbed it and held it to my mouth. I lifted my head to sip gingerly from the glass. After I finished half of it mom pulled it away and set it on the nightstand.

'I wasn't like this yesterday.' I exclaimed hoarsely.

'Yesterday you were at full strength. Clearly it took more out of you than you thought.' Mom said being a mom.

'You're eighteen, but you're not superman!' Aunt Jess patted my leg. 'If you're going to keep up with us girls you're going to have to take better care of yourself. So you can take better care of us!'

'Stop it Jess.' Mom looked from her sister then back to me. 'Do you feel any better?'

'I'm fine. I just needed a minute to catch my breath.' I sat up and looked at each of them. 'I didn't realize what high-maintenance women you two were.' I smiled at each of them. 'I did manage to take care of both of you didn't I?' I did not need them to respond, their reactions had been answer enough.

'You do have quite the tongue.' Aunt Jess smiled wickedly at me.

'And quite the cock too.' Mom blushed as she spoke.

'Give me another minute and I'll show you both some more!'

'No. You obviously need your rest young man!' Mom scolded.

'What, now you're a mom? Not the hot cougar you were moments ago?' I teased back at her.

'No matter how good you fuck me, I'll always be your mother! And as your mother, I'm telling you to go to your room and get some sleep! Your aunt and I will have need of you again tomorrow I expect.' Her words were so incongruous together they made my head spin. Half mother, half slut. Just the way I loved her to be!

'Why can't I just sleep here?' I argued.

'Are you going to be up at six a.m.?' Mom asked.

'Of course not. Why?'

'Well what will you say to your father when he comes in here to get dressed to go golfing in the morning and he finds you naked in his bed? Hmm?'

'I'll be in my bed.' I climbed from mom's bed and grabbed my clothes and shoes. I leaned over the foot of the bed and gave my aunt a quick but passionate kiss. 'Good night Aunt Jess.' I turned and walked up to mom and gave her a similar kiss, though it may have lasted longer than her sister's had. 'Good night mom.' I shuffled naked down the hall passing briefly through the living room, looking guiltily at dad, and quickly went upstairs to my room. I put on my boxers and fell into my bed, and much as I hated to admit it, I was wiped out and was asleep in mere moments.

There will be more to come!