On the Loveseat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't want to be with you just for the amazing sex, silly!'

'Are you sure?'

'Of course. Just sit here and talk with me for a bit.'

'Okay. But Mom wanted me to be home by six for dinner. But I could stay if you want.' I wanted to make up for her realization of being second place to her sister.

'No, that's okay. We can sit here until you have to leave. You need to have dinner with your family.'

'Your family too, Aunt Jess.' She smiled back, but I could tell her heart wasn't completely in it.

We spent the next hour talking easily about nothing important, just enjoying being in each other's company. I don't think I was ever so relaxed in the company of a beautiful woman before, and it wasn't just because of the sex. I knew I could be myself with Aunt Jessica, with nothing to prove and no need to hide anything about myself, she already knew almost every embarrassing thing that had happened to me. If it hadn't been my mom, she very easily would be my first choice.

The hour passed quickly and if I hadn't happened to glance at the clock on the wall, I wouldn't have thought it to have been more than twenty minutes or so. We both stood. I gave Aunt Jess a quick kiss but she pulled me tight and the kiss stretched out to five minutes. I went to the bathroom and dressed again, while she stayed wrapped in her towels. She wouldn't let me leave without a promise of visiting sometime during the week, telling me she couldn't last until next Friday without getting a nephew injection! I made no promises, but told her I would really try. I left feeling a little melancholy, which was strange considering the amount of sex I had had, but for some reason I felt blue.

I got home at ten to six and was greeted by mom as I entered the back door. Dad was sitting in the living room watching golf. I snuck a quick kiss from mom who didn't argue, instead giving me a wide smile.

'How was your afternoon honey?' She asked seemingly innocent enough. Only the two of us knew any better.

'Oh, it was fine. Did Aunt Jess's lawn, trimmed her bush, took a shower, and then talked for a bit.' I acted nonchalant about the day I had.

'That's nice. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes, so go wash up and tell Jojo and Johnny to also wash before they come down.' I started across the room. 'And thank you for coming home on time.' She said softly so only I could possibly hear her.

I went upstairs, passing through the living room and giving a quick greeting to dad as I did so.

Dinner was okay, nothing special, except I noticed mom kept giving me intense looks. I couldn't guess as to their meaning, unless it was more sisterly jealousy. Dad didn't say anything about my absence this afternoon, but before all this started, it wouldn't be unusual for me to be gone all day. I had gotten the lawn mowed so he shouldn't have anything to say to me about what I had done. Except if he knew what I had been doing! Or should I say whom I had been doing!

After dinner, I went to my room and after doing a little homework, turned on my X-station and lost myself in the computer-generated battles. I heard mom come up to make sure my siblings were in bed and then she appeared in my doorway. She looked around as if verifying the existence of the hall and my room. She nodded to herself, came into my room, and closed the door behind her. I paused my game, knowing I was probably done for the evening. I noticed that she was still wearing her slacks and blouse.

'What's up sexy?' Mom looked to the floor but I saw her smiling demurely.

'I was curious about what happened today.' She said hesitantly, looking about my room without looking at me. Her dark brown hair hid her eyes from my gaze as she moved to my bed and sat.

'Mom. That's not fair.' I said flatly. I didn't know if I wanted to have anything happen with mom right now, I was still worn from Aunt Jessica, but I didn't know if I could resist her if she wanted something to happen. This conversation wasn't going to help the situation.

'What? I'm not supposed to wonder what my son is doing with his time?' She looked at me, but her green eyes seemed ready to dance away.

'You want to know what I'm doing with your sister. You are still competing with her. I don't want to be caught in the middle of you two. It's not fair to me, and it's not fair to her.'

'No, it's not like that. It's ... I mean ... Okay, it might be jealousy. But you're also my son and I don't want you to get hurt.'

'I'm not going to get hurt with Aunt Jess. You admitted that the other day. Matter of fact, Aunt Jess was the one that was hurt today.' I said with an accusatory tone in my voice.

'What do you mean?'

'She told me Margie asked about me, but that she had told her that I had a girlfriend now and wouldn't be able to be with Margie while I had this girlfriend.'

'Margie bought that?' Mom asked as incredulously as I had been.

'Apparently.'

'That's good. You have more than enough on your plate right now.'

'You and your sister?' I asked smugly.

'I meant school, and preparing for college next year. But yes, Jess and I too. That still doesn't explain Jess being hurt today.'

'I joked with her who this girlfriend of mine was. You or her.'

'Jeremy! Regardless of what we happen to be doing, I'm your mother, not your girlfriend! Jess isn't either.'

'I know mom. It was a harmless lie to let Margie down easy. She was nice enough, but I'm not sure I want to be doing anything more with her, I mean I already have two hot girls to handle.' I gave her an easy-going smile that she returned with a bit of hesitation.

'Still not the point.'

'I'm getting to it. When I asked if it was you or her she said it was my choice. I told her I couldn't choose between either of you, but she seemed to know whom I would pick. She downplayed her reaction but I could see it affected her.'

'You'd pick me? Over Jessica?' Mom seemed genuinely shocked at my declaration.

'You're my mom. You gave me life. You've taken care of me during that life. How could I not prefer you? You'd have to be quite a hag for me to pick my aunt over my mom!'

'So I'm not a hag? That's good to know!' Her tone was offended, but she looked at me with half a smile that let me know she wasn't affronted.

'Mom, just because you're aren't built the same as your sister, doesn't mean you are any less than her. Yes, Aunt Jess is sexy and hot and everybody wants her, but you have more substance than just looks. I'm not saying Aunt Jess doesn't have substance either, it's just you both have different levels of each. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Some people like one more than the other, or vice versa. I like both. I like you both. I prefer you though.'

'So am I an apple or an orange?' She was relaxed enough now that she giggled.

'You're my sexy, hot mom!' I replied lustily. Maybe something would happen!

'You are so sweet.' Her eyes became troubled then. 'But you are right. Jessica realized that you would obviously pick your mother regardless of how much you might have dreamed about her. Since I'm not a hag!' A twinkle lit up those cloudy emerald eyes. 'You're the second man to pick me over my sister. That had to sting a little for her. Not many reject her, they just turn into assholes and she has to reject them!'

'See. If I come running to you to tell you what happens, it's just driving that point in further.' I explained. 'You wouldn't want me telling her everything we might do together do you?'

'You're right, it's not fair. To either of us. But maybe I do want you to tell her everything we do!' The fingers of her right hand played with the top button of her blouse.

'No. That's just you trying to rub it in her nose.' I watched those fingers intently.

'I suppose. Again, you're right. I don't want her know what we do, I don't need to know what you do with her.' She said dejectedly.

'I'm not saying I won't share anything! I want to brag a bit and you two are the only ones I can talk to about this.'

'Okay then, spill it buster!' Mom demanded. I gave her the highlights.

'You need to be careful! All that sun, then all that exertion. You could have gotten heat stroke. I don't want to have to call the paramedics on you!' I burst out laughing at her words. She looked at me oddly. Only when I was able to contain my laughter could I explain the reason to her. A faint smile snuck onto her lips.

I studied my mother then. Her hand still played about her blouse, the other was tucked between her crossed legs pressing against her crotch. I sensed that she might want to say, or do, more but was reticent to say anything. The silence grew until it became awkward. Neither of us moved, just sitting watching the other wordlessly. After almost five minutes, I could take it no longer.

'Did you want something else mom?'

'No. I mean, no. You're probably worn out.'

'Mom.' We both knew what we wanted, and after everything that had already happened between us, but both of us were not bold enough to say the words. We weren't getting anywhere unless one of us said something. I guess it would have to be me. 'I don't know if I could ... 'perform' tonight, but if you want I could still take care of you if you want.'

'Could you eat my pussy honey? I've been going crazy all afternoon. Thinking about what you two were doing. That's kind of why I wanted to know. It was making me so wet! I had to change my panties twice today! I wanted to ... take care of it myself, but the kids were here, then your father came back from his golf game and then planted himself in front of the TV watching more golf! It was all I could do to keep myself from jumping on you when you came home!'

'Mom!' I'd fucked my mother, made love to her, handjobs and blowjobs, but for her to admit to wanting to jump me as I came in the door was a shock to hear!

'Jeremy, I need you to make me cum so badly!' Mom almost pleaded. I couldn't ignore a damsel in distress!

'Well, you're wearing too many clothes to start!' I told her. 'Maybe you should go change first.'

'No. I want you to undress me.' This was new!

'What's dad doing? Is he in bed yet?' As excited as I was getting, I still had the looming shadowy presence of my father. I did want mom right then, even if only to lick her snatch, but I had to make sure we were still being careful and not pushing our risk.

'No, he's watching 'Sports Tonight'. Besides, he wouldn't come upstairs anyway. If he couldn't find me, he'd just call up the stairs.' Mom reasoned calmly.

It seemed we'd be reasonable safe. Mom was right. Dad would watch the highlight show, then the news before he would budge. We had at least an hour, more than enough time.

'We have to be quiet though.' I said implying I meant her. I stood to approach the bed.

Mom rushed at me as soon I reached my feet. Words were impossible with her tongue in my mouth. I brought a hand to the back of her head, running through her soft curls. I didn't know if it was her moans I heard, or my own. I was reminded of my parting kiss with her sister. No, I didn't need to be thinking about Aunt Jess, this was mom's time now. My other hand found its way to her cloth-covered ass and pulled it against me; she eagerly ground her crotch over my hardening cock. We continued until we both needed to breathe. As we separated, I stared into her emerald eyes. I saw her love, but mostly I saw her need.

I moved my hands from her ass and her head and placed them on her breasts, rubbing them through the white polyester fabric of her blouse. Her nipples firmed beneath my touch. Mom stared back at me silently, still pressing her pussy against my completely hard dick. I slid my hands from mom's tits to the button she'd been playing with earlier and pushed the plastic through its hole. I trailed down to the next button, this one at the top of her cleavage, and released it also. The third button was level with the bottom of her breasts and when I undid it, her blouse fell open enough to reveal a light pink bra with a tiny bow at the junction of the two cups. Mom kept staring at me, but my eyes were pulled downwards with the gravity of her increasing nakedness. The next button fell away to show the bare skin of her taut belly. The last visible button opened but her blouse continued inside the waistband of her pants. My eyes travelled back up to hers, while I grabbed both sides of the blouse and roughly pulled it wide. The last button that had been concealed in her slacks flew across my room.

'Oh!' Mom gasped from my display. Her lacy bra fully revealed as I let her blouse drop from her shoulders to floor. My hands went gently to her sides, causing a shiver. My mouth went to her neck just below her right ear and I dragged my open lips over her skin, my breath kissing her flesh as I went. Mom moaned softly in my ear. I let either hand caress her sides up her ribs and then around to trace over her back. I kissed her earlobe, pulling on it with my lips before softly licking and butterfly kissing my way down her neck to the juncture of her smooth pale shoulder then along her collarbone to the cavity at the base of her throat. Her hands went to my shoulder blades, holding me loosely. I kissed my way down between her lacy breasts and my fingers tugged at her bra closure.

Fortunately, I was able to unfasten it without much trouble as it definitely ruins the mood to have to stop and have the woman you're seducing undo her own bra! I reached up and gently pulled the straps off her shoulders and gravity finished the job for me. Mom's wonderful tits hung free before my face. I cupped each one, running my fingers delicately over the pale white skin, swirling my fingertips over her areolas and hardened nipples. Mom shivered again. I kissed up the expanse of her breast and replaced my fingertips with my tongue, dancing it around the darker flesh. I took the little eraser tip buds of flesh into my mouth and sucked firmly, flicking my tongue as if it was her clit. Louder moans emanated from her throat. I teased and pinched the other nipple while still cupping and caressing her tits. A hand ran through my hair, another along the back of my neck. I moved my head to the other breast and repeated my motions.

'Yes, yes.' Mom sighed for my ears only.

I knew her need was great so though I could spend hours worshipping her breasts I trailed my gentle kisses and soft licks down her breastbone and onto the plains of her belly. My hands moved in advance of my lips and tongue and found the button of her slacks, quickly releasing it, then lowering the zipper to free the slacks from her hips. With a gently tug, they fell around her ankles. Mom easily kicked them aside, after her shoes, and planted her feet further apart than before. Her odor filled my nostrils; a dark spot on the matching pink panties informed me of her ardor.

'Please! I need it so bad! I want your tongue in me, licking me!' She yelled in a whisper.

I paused and looked up at her standing before me as if a statue of Venus made flesh.

'Please Jeremy.' She begged with a sigh.

'You are so beautiful mom.' I said, truly in admiration of her motherly beauty.

I was eager to get my face into mom's most intimate location but I wasn't done with her foreplay yet. She was already quivering!

I massaged the insides of her hips even as I kissed the skin over the top of her pelvic bone, from right to left and left to right, above the thin elastic waistband of her flowery pink panties. While my lips moved about her upper mons, my hands cupped her bare ass cheeks, the panties barely more than a thong. Her gluteus maximus wiggled in my grasp as I squeezed and rubbed mom's butt. It was firmer than most women her age, but had a mature fullness to it. Something you could really sink your hands into! I kissed down onto her panties; both of mom's hands were in my hair, almost pushing me downward. I kissed in a zigzag pattern, as if I was sightseeing with no destination in mind. Mom's breathing was harsh and I saw her eyes were clenched closed. I stopped my tender ministrations and grabbed her hips, urging her backwards. Her eyes popped open and she looked frantic at me.

'Lay back on the bed. I don't want you to think about trying to stay standing. Just focus on what I'm doing.'

She silently took a step backwards and when she felt the bed hit her thigh, sat down and fell back on the mattress.

'I'm already sooo close!'

'Just lie there and enjoy mom.'

I pushed her legs wider, kissing wetly each inner thigh. The dark spot on her panties had grown. Mom was soaking wet! I leaned closer and ran my tongue over that spot, faintly tasting her flavor. I pushed my tongue firmly against the wet fabric, causing the panties to sink into her oozing slit. I pretended I was licking her pussy without the panties in the way, running my lips and tongue over her labia and the hood of her clit. Even through the cotton fabric mom was trembling on the brink of orgasm! I grabbed the waistband at either hip and tugged the delicate piece of fabric down; mom lifted her ass to allow me to remove her panties. I sucked them into my mouth, tasting the abundant juices there. I tossed them aside and once again peered at the opening from which I emerged into the world so many years before. Her lips were already spread wide as if to invite me back in again!

I stared for a moment, taking in every inch of mom's wondrous cleft. The wrinkly ridges of her pussy lips, the stubbled areas on either side of her love tunnel, the star-pattern of her asshole, the full patch of her brown curly bush, the mound on which it grew, the puffy outer lips. This was my mom's pussy! I could hold back no longer!

I bent to drink the nectar that was flowing from my mother's fabulous font. Lapping away at every millimeter of her precious pussy. Slurping at her succulent slit, sipping slowly from that sweet savory spot!

I licked up and down along her widened hole, pushing my tongue in as her walls pressed around it. I knew mom couldn't wait any longer, so I brought my tongue up against her clit and while sucking on it, flicked my tongue insistently across it. And off she went!

She pulled my pillow to her face and bit down into it as her body locked tight before convulsing and flailing about, her juices flooding my face. I wrapped my arms around her thighs to hold her hips in place while the rest of her bounced about the bed. I kept sucking and flicking her clit expecting that she would experience more than one orgasm from her heightened passion. Sure enough, before she finished bucking from the first waves of ecstasy, her body trembled and convulsed again, this time more violently, her hips jumping up from the bed, smashing against my front teeth. I released my grip on her legs, falling back on my knees in some pain.

This orgasm must have been something because mom lay on the bed twitching for a couple minutes staring blindly at the ceiling, while I knelt there watching her, holding my hand against my upper lip. I realized she might need water after that, so I stood, opened my door and cautiously peered out, as mom was lying naked in post-orgasmic bliss on my bed! I hurried to the bathroom, filled the glass with water, returned to my room, and closed the door. I had heard the TV still on so dad was still in the living room. If he only knew what his wife was doing at that moment! Or his son for that matter! No, I didn't want dad to know what I was doing. I still valued my life!

Mom had recovered a little when I reentered the room. She glanced worriedly at me until she saw the glass. I stepped to her and handed it to her, but she shook her head, her hair matted against it. I set it down on my nightstand.

'Thank you, but I don't think I can manage a glass yet.' She said hoarsely. I saw my pillow had a wet spot from where mom had bitten it. 'I'd get up, but I don't think I can yet.'