On the Other Side of the Mirror Ch. 06/06

Story Info
Once free, Christine carries out her revenge.
2.5k words
4.46
3.3k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 08/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

On the Other Side of the Mirror 5 of 6

I arrive at my office two days after what happened with Gemma and Henry, surprising everyone that I am back before my vacation.

"Miss Golden still hasn't come to work, on Monday when I returned from coffee, I found a note from her saying she was indisposed and was going home, I haven't seen her since;" the secretary tells me as she sees me enter. "Although one of the clerks has left an urgent package for her on the table."

"Miss Golden is now recovered, but she will be a few days without coming in;" I comment to the secretary, "Any calls you receive for her put them through to me;" I order her.

I sit down at my desk and turn on the computer, waiting for the mail to load and check if Scott has done his part. As I wait, I press a button under the desk and one of the office walls disappears revealing a game room with four cages attached to the wall.

In the middle of the playroom is a young woman hanging from the ceiling with her naked body covered in sweat as another young woman dressed in black latex fucks her with a strap-on.

"Shit Anya!" I scream angrily. "I told you to go home, your brother is going to be mad at both of us."

"Scott left at two in the morning after fucking Gemma for hours, and now he's too busy trying to decipher the contents of the disks to worry about what his little sister is doing;" she replies to me. "It's been a while since I've seen him this interested in anything, and I'm really glad he's focusing on computers again, he was really good at it until he took up slave girl hunting."

I smile at Anya, confirming her words, when we were studying together, Scott was a computer genius, and all of us in class thought he would end up working for one of the most important companies in the sector, now he uses those skills to decipher the contents of the disks we found in Gemma and Henry's possession and carry out the last part of the revenge plan.

I open the mail and let out a shout of victory when I see everything Scott is sending me, it is much better than I thought, there is information to take down very rich and powerful people, even the government of some country.

"You can now prepare Kate and Sally to take them to your brother;" I indicate to Anya who has already stopped fucking the slave girl, "It only remains for you to block their slave girl records when you are done with them."

"You'll have to do it Scott, I have no idea how to do that;" she answers me getting dressed while releasing Gemma's chains, who is the slave girl she has been fucking.

"Don't play dumb and lock Tracy's record as well, you know well how to access the system and do that;" I ask in a serious voice. "I know Scott is not the only brainiac in the family, and that you already have a degree in Computer Programming and Languages."

"How did you know about my degrees and that I had accessed the system?" she asks me in surprise, approaching me, leading Gemma by a leash attached to her clitoral piercing.

"The first thing you'll have to find out;" I reply, "The second thing, as soon as I was released by your brother, I had him activate a system to monitor who used any company computer after hours."

"Don't work too hard;" Anya says giving me a kiss on the lips, "Tonight we have to play with Tracy."

As soon as Anya returns to the living room to get busy 'wrapping' the gift for her brother, I press the button again and the wall closes hiding it from anyone who doesn't know it exists.

I can focus on Gemma now; I say to myself opening the package on the table knowing full well what it contains.

"You better not waste a drop of your food, my dear;" I say to my former lover Gemma kneeling at my feet like a cute pet placing a bowl of dog food filled with a thick white liquid.

"I have used a dozen of our best slaves to fill your bowl;" I comment to her. "I always thought you were jokingly telling me that you had never swallowed a man's semen, but seeing the look of disgust on your face as you look at the dish, I'm going to have to start thinking it's true;" I tell her grabbing her head and pushing it down until her nose is inside the semen filled dish.

"You were hoping that after three days in the dispensers you would have gotten used to the taste of semen, but I see you haven't, you better do it in the two weeks you have left serving eight hours at the blowjob dispensers in the hall, I understand that Sheikh Osman's Pony Girls feed exclusively on the semen of his equine stallions;" I say to Gemma smiling as I see her eyes look at me in terror at my words.

"Don't worry Gemma, you know Sheikh Osman has long been infatuated with you;" I tell her taking my hand to play with her clit, "As soon as I told him I wanted to sell you he accepted without asking the price, he has told me he plans to transform you into a pony girl and to breed you personally as soon as I send you there, the only problem is that today will be the last time you will enjoy your clit, none of the Sheikh's slave girls have it and I plan to remove it just before I brand you with the Sheikh's emblem on your pussy;" I continue explaining to her as I bring her to her last orgasm.

I leave Gemma in the hands of two of the men Scott has sent me, so that they can process her according to my instructions, and I head to the FBI offices to give them all the information I have obtained from my former lover's computer and launch an operation to put an end to this illegal slave girl trafficking network.

Five months later...

I can't help but smile as I watch the new video of Gemma that Sheikh Osman has just sent me, there is hardly any trace left of the proud executive, her transformation into a Pony Girl is now complete, her nipples and pussy have been adorned with little bells and her long dark hair has been replaced with a mohawk, having the rest of her head shaved, I'm sure the tail adorning Gemma's ass is made from the remains of her manicured mane; but what I'm most happy to see is the incipient belly she's showing after the Sheikh has kept his promise and hasn't stopped fucking her until he's got her pregnant.

I close the computer and quickly head for the company's meeting room, where the FBI Director and the US Attorney General are waiting for me to give a press conference in front of almost a thousand journalists and report on the police operation that has brought down a slave girl trafficking organization that operated all over the world.

Evidently everything we are going to tell has been agreed, in the face of the people almost four thousand young women kidnapped and illegally enslaved in the last two years, have been freed and returned to their families, although only a couple of hundred of them will really become free women again.

Among these four thousand freed girls, there are almost a hundred missing celebrities, actresses, models, singers and sportswomen, who, like the rest of the girls, will not become free women again, although their owners will allow them to resume their old lives to some extent.

Dozens of small traffickers of no real importance have been arrested all over the world, while a good number of carefully selected tycoons and businessmen who were the owners of the freed slave girls will spend a long time in jail and will lose millions of dollars in compensation.

As for the ringleaders of the scheme, my ex-boyfriend Henry and my vice-president and lover Gemma were shot by the police while trying to flee, as were several members of the boards of directors of two of the world's largest slave girl processing companies involved in the scheme.

James, Albert and a dozen of my workers have been prosecuted and sentenced to life imprisonment, for kidnapping, torture and rape of hundreds of girls, although unfortunately both Albert and James, were killed a few days after entering prison, thus disappearing the remaining responsible for everything that happened to me during those days.

The press conference lasts more than two hours, during which time I have to answer several questions from journalists, and I am even forced to show the slave mark on my back when a British journalist accuses me of being involved in the plot.

As soon as the press conference is over, I head to my office and sit in my chair to read the report of the operation prepared by my security team, although first I call Scott to get me the journalist who accused me in the press conference, she is quite attractive and I will enjoy playing with her for a couple of weeks, then I will probably let her free, although first I will brand her with fire so she knows firsthand what I felt.

Although when I managed to escape from Gemma and Henry, my intention really was to put an end to the whole slave girl trafficking operation, it didn't take me long to discover that the operation was on too global a level and with people involved much more important than I thought, who were quick to call me and warn me that what I had suffered these days would seem like a vacation with what would happen to me if I went ahead with my intentions.

Finally, after consulting with Scott, I decided to keep certain information as an insurance policy and to accept that the operation would be closed following the terms of the people at the top.

The top leadership of the organization that controls the illegal slave girl trade is still fully intact, consisting of several Middle Eastern and Chinese government leaders, the top leaders of the Russian Mafia, the Yakuza and several African warlords, as well as top businessmen from the United States and Europe. I am sure that in a few months they will have a new commodity procurement network in place, that is if they have ever really stood still.

None of the ringleaders of the plot were shot by the police, Henry and the other half dozen allegedly deceased men, after being castrated and branded as slaves, were sent to mines in South America and Africa to serve as entertainment for the miners.

The eight female board members of the two companies suffered a similar fate, prosecuted in their own companies, they have ended up as slave girls to some of the men who were their former bosses. Reading the report, I can't help but wonder if Sheikh Osman will have told Gemma as he fucked her to raise her, that during those three years she really has been working for him, I would like to see her face when he tell her.

Only one person's name does not appear in either my private report or that of the official inquiry: that of Lady Caroline Stephenson, who although she spent nearly two months in hiding thinking she was going to be arrested, reappeared later convinced that she had got away with everything. A few days after her reappearance, she was kidnapped and taken to my offices, where I was meeting with her husband and showing him some of the videos Gemma had of her on her computer.

That afternoon the Duke left smiling happily with a hooded slave girl by his side, after having ceded control of his slave processing company to me. Weeks later I got news that the old man had bought a slave girl with a striking physical resemblance to Carol, and that after subjecting her to several cosmetic surgery operations to ensure that no one could find any difference, he keeps her at his side pretending to be his wife, while the real Carol has been turned into a pony girl and is used as a prize for the stallions after competitions, having been impregnated by one of them.

As for me, despite having spent four days being constantly fucked, and several more days as Scott's slave girl, after having been ringed, tattooed and branded, after having discovered that my trusted people and several of my workers were cheating on me right under my nose, I have not come off badly:

For my collaboration with the authorities in dismantling the slavery plot I have gained control of the two companies involved, which together with my own company and the Duke's company, make me the person who controls eighty percent of the world's slave girl processing.

By my silence I have obtained important contracts that will mean a considerable increase in the profits of my companies and a seat on the council of twelve that controls the entire illegal slave girl trade. I have also kept the three hundred million dollars that Gemma and Henry will not be able to enjoy.

Although all of the above is very important, it is nothing compared to what I have found on a personal level, after getting rid of my slavery, Anya, Scott's sister has become my lover and right hand in business, and we both have Sally, the young actress that James had claimed as payment as a pretty pet with which to carry out all our perversions. In exchange for being our plaything and thanks to our money and our contacts, Sally has become the best-known face of cinema, starring in the most important movies of the moment, and she has also reversed the roles, and now the redhead Scarlett is her submissive.

If you wonder what has become of Kate and her daughter Rachel, both are owned by Scott and reside in his villa on the island of Mykonos, although I doubt, they will be slave girls for long, Scott has fallen in love with Rachel, I think from the first moment he saw her, and is thinking of making her his wife and not letting anyone but him touch her, which is a shame, I really enjoy fucking her when I visit Scott accompanied by his sister and Tracy.

THE END