On The Train Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex deals with Cassie, and Samantha gets an early gift.
10k words
4.84
85.2k
164

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope I haven't made you wait too long for this, but... Samantha and Alex are back for more.

Alex has dealt with Chloe. Will he fair as well with her sister?

Thanks for being patient. Please cast your votes when you're done, and send me your thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gave serious consideration to declining the invitation to help that weekend. Certainly not for any reasons that included Sam, as any excuse to be with her was valid in my opinion.

No, the reason was younger. The thought of dealing with Cassie was exhausting. Sure, I'd been successful with Chloe, but she was easy.

Alright, maybe 'easy' isn't the word. Easy is what she wanted to be, and it was very tempting... for about three seconds, as she stood in my apartment, blouse wide open, showing me her impressive chest... to go ahead and fuck her luscious body. Love won out, overriding hormones in the fourth second, and reminding me that I wasn't looking for a few minutes of passionate, lust fuelled sex.

I had that already with Samantha, with the added attraction of an ever-deepening emotional connection and trust; I wouldn't betray that trust for a mere roll in the hay, no matter how much my dick wanted me to.

Okay, so easy isn't what I meant, but 'simple' could apply. She was brutally direct, aggressive, and quick to voice her feelings. Her flirting was anything but subtle, but that made her at least predictable. In the end, I was able to guess her reactions, and use the truth to diffuse the potential explosion.

Cassie wasn't looking that simple. Both Sam and Chloe agreed that she was not to be trusted with our secret yet, so that option was out. She was the quiet one, and it's always the quiet ones that are the most dangerous. Reading her was difficult.

That serious consideration really didn't stand a chance when compared with the opportunity to be with Samantha again, even though I had barely recovered from last night's escapade. I couldn't let her down, even if it put my virtue at peril. Giggle.

My phone buzzed. Sam had a message for me.

Be warned... Cassie will be calling. I told her if she wanted you to help, she should ask you, not me. Hope you say yes. Last night was soooo gooooood.

Yes it was. She'd get no argument from me.

When I got out of the shower, there was a little blue light flashing on my phone; Missed call. Voicemail.

"Hi Alex... It's Cassie. I hope I made enough of an impression that you remember me. Mom, Chloe, and I could really use your help again today, if you're not too busy. Please call me back. Thanks. Bye."

Sounded simple enough, but I was still a little worried about Cassandra. She was the only one that didn't know... couldn't know... about us. Her reasons for wanting me there were her own ; part sibling rivalry, part modern woman who wasn't afraid to admit she wanted sex. Unfortunately, she wanted it from me, and I was trying desperately not to act like Frank.

Okay. Call her back.

"Hello? I got a call from this number... from someone named Casey?" I said as straight faced as possible, playing the wrong number card. If she was playing games, I could play back.

"Not Casey," she corrected. "Cassie... Alex? Is that you?"

"Yes, my name is Alex. Who's this again?"

"It's Cassie. You know... Samantha's daughter?" she clarified.

"I remember a Chloe," I replied, desperately holding back a snicker. "Cassie doesn't ring a bell. You're sure we've met?" A giggle snuck out.

"Alex! You asshole!" she gasped, then laughed. "You really had me worried, there. I thought I was losing my touch! Cheeky bugger!"

"Well, you earned it. Hope you made an impression? Really?" I asked, laughing back.

"Okay, okay... point made. Just answer the question," she giggled.

"There was a question?" I prodded.

"Oh, fuck you, you prick! You know exactly what I'm talking about. Stop twisting everything!" she hissed.

"Alright. Just relax. Tell your mother I'm on my way in a few minutes. Mad at me?" I asked.

"No," she snorted. "Just don't like being toyed with. Better not turn your back on me!"

"I'll keep that in mind," I replied. "See you soon."

I know, I know... in addition to poking the bear with a stick, what I just did could easily be considered flirting. It's just that it suddenly occurred to me that the best way to beat her game, was to play it.

Sam knew I was totally committed to her, and there was nothing Cassie could do to shake that. Cassie didn't know that though, and if I was aggressive back toward her, it might give her pause. It seemed as viable a strategy as any, and it only had to last the weekend.

Or, l could have just served myself up on a silver platter. I'd know soon enough.

***

I pulled into Sam's driveway, and turned off the car. There would be a time, hopefully soon, when that front door would be my entrance to heaven, on a daily basis. Every day that passed made me more convinced that Sam was the only woman for me. I couldn't imagine a future without her.

Right now, that door scared me a bit. Cassie was in there. My strategy didn't seem quite as sound as it had an hour ago. Oh well... too late to back out now.

Before I could get out of the car, the passenger door opened abruptly. It surprised the hell out of me, but my heart started again when I realized it was Chloe, not her sister.

"Hi!" she giggled. "Surprise! Again!"

"Good morning, Chloe. I see you forgot your bra again," I smiled.

"Yeah," she smiled, bouncing in the seat to jiggle her boobs at me. My eyes were inevitably drawn to them. "Remember... We don't want Cassie to notice anything unusual, so I'm pretending to still be after you. Besides, I like the way you look at me. You're allowed. Do you like my shirt?"

It occurred to me that her collection of novelty t-shirts was just another way to get people to check out her rack, although her prominent chest did occasionally make reading them a challenge. It certainly would work on me, as I read today's version with a grin. "Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need an expert opinion" it said.

"Cute," I smiled. "On a different topic... How's your Mom this morning?" Yes, I was teasing her.

"Listen, buddy," she giggled, pointing her finger at me, "getting this crap from Mom is bad enough. You're torturing me! She came home glowing last night. I can't believe Cassie hasn't caught on yet, but I knew the reason why, of course. Did you like the lingerie?"

"Mmmmm, yes, thank you," I nodded. "Quite nice. Yours?"

"Yes, but I'm afraid the man I bought it for is taken, so I didn't want it to go to waste," she said softly, batting her eyelashes. "Too bad. He's a real dish," she added.

"Thank you," I repeated, for both the compliment and the use of the lacey garments. "You're not so bad, yourself," I added.

"I know," she sighed. "I'm a wonderful woman, a real catch, and sexy as hell. Apparently, though, my timing sucks. Still, losing you to my Mom takes a bit of the sting out of it. If I can't have you, I'm glad it's her. She deserves it."

"We'd better head inside, before Cassie finds us out here together," I suggested.

"Fine. We might as well, since I probably can't succeed in tempting you," she pouted, adding a little shake of her shoulders. Her boobs swayed enticingly, but I was locked in observer mode. No touching, kissing, or other sampling of the goods.

"Nice try, Chloe. Let's go," I smiled.

"Can't, blame a girl for trying," she shrugged.

***

I let her lead us inside. Her ass was a little narrower than her mother's, but that comparison wasn't a fair one. Samantha's ass was perfect, with womanly curves that I found very attractive. Chloe was younger, and would catch up to her mother soon enough.

Cassie materialized out of the woodwork before we made it to the kitchen.

"Hello," she purred, blocking my path. She was made up for effect, dressed to make an impression, and obviously serious. Showing a lot of cleavage, she stepped forward, forcing me aside, until I was cornered. I had a disconcerting flashback of Chloe stalking me in my apartment. They were sisters, all right.

"I'm not sure if we've met," she smiled, closing the distance with a few sultry, provocative steps. "My name is Cassandra." A final stride pinned me between the hallway wall and her full, prominent chest.

Well, I had started this game on the phone earlier. It's only fair that she play it back. She was testing me.

"Hello, Cassandra. It's nice to mee..." I replied, secretly enjoying the feel of her big tits against me. I had always had a soft spot, no pun intended, for that particular sensation. Her mother knew it, and made sure my addiction was well taken care of.

Of course, I hadn't intended to stop in the middle of my sentence, but I always found it difficult to speak with my mouth full. Especially when it was full of someone else's tongue, as it was now. Cassie had her lips pressed tight to mine, and was exploring every nook and cranny of my mouth. At last, she pulled away, giving my startled face a parting caress with her hand.

"I trust you'll remember me now," she smiled, licking her lips suggestively. She turned, and sauntered away, leaving me slumped in the corner, with a delicious aftertaste in my mouth, and a burgeoning lump in my pants.

I looked up. Chloe was leaning against the wall, a few feet away, arms crossed over her own abundant breasts.

"Wow. That looked like fun. I wish I'd thought of it," she grinned. "Oh wait... I did. I even showed you these," she glanced down at the bulging curves of her chest. "If you're going to have second thoughts about my Mother," she whispered, "I'm gonna get back in the game."

"No!" I gasped. I knew she was kidding... sort of... but I had just reduced the danger by half. I didn't need her back on the hunt. "She's just getting back at me for teasing her this morning. Your Mother is still the only woman for me."

Chloe pouted, but nodded, and walked away quietly. I gathered my thoughts, and followed.

Around the corner, in the kitchen, I found Sam and Cassie working on breakfast. Cassie glanced over her shoulder, and stifled a smug smile. Sam's smile was full, and happy.

I was replaying the highlights of last night's spectacular events... lingerie, my finger stuffed way up her ass, incredible sex... when she stepped over and hugged me. It was marginally more intense than her usual public hug, but felt so good, with her luscious softness in contact for interminable seconds.

"I'm so glad you decided to come," she smiled, trying not to crack at her obvious double entendre. I wondered if she could still feel the warmth of my semen, gushing inside her.

I was still hugging Sam when I saw Chloe in the background, watching us. She had a smile of her own, presumably because she knew about us, and hopefully because she approved.

Breakfast followed soon, and was full of the usual smalltalk. Cassie did most of the talking, trying to lead me down the path that led to her bed. Chloe added a few well placed jibes, but stayed on the fringes. That left Samantha to sit back and watch me dance around the sexual mines Cassie was leaving strewn in her wake. She was laughing along with us, but I knew there had to be at least a hint of concern in her mind. There were parallels that she must have been aware of, and even though I had no intention of following through on Cassie's very attractive offers, it bothered me to give that impression.

I guess there's a fine line between lying for fun, and lying for real. I just hoped I could stay on the right side of the line.

With all the food safely in our bellies, Chloe and Cassandra gathered the dishes, and headed for the kitchen, leaving Sam and myself alone for a few minutes.

"That was some pretty fancy footwork," she giggled, walking her fingers across the tabletop to touch my hand. "Cassie is really coming on strong, isn't she?"

"Yeah. I thought Chloe was bad, but her sister has obviously done some planning for this final assault," I replied quietly. "I may need to call her bluff the hard way. I just thought you should know in advance. Are you okay with that?"

"I won't pretend it doesn't concern me a little," she whispered, "but I trust you. Do what you need to do. They will be gone in a couple of days, and we can get back to normal when they are. Well... Normal for us, anyway."

***

Since we had done nearly all of the heavy lifting last weekend, there was less to do that required my direct attention. I became the assistant of choice for whomever decided they wanted me.

That wasn't a pun.

Thankfully, my presence was first requested by Samantha. She was sorting through a few boxes of small items, tying to decide which should be displayed where. Frank's former office had plenty of space for it, and things that had been resigned to boxes would now again see the light of day. Both the girls were doing similar things in another room, so we were alone, for a few minutes at least.

Samantha kissed me quickly. It may have been brief, but certainly didn't lack for passion... or tongue for that matter. She pulled back.

"Mmmmm, I'd just love to continue," she smiled, her eyes sparkling. "Actually, I'd love to be taken on the couch, over there, but 'you know who' might burst in unannounced. I'd rather not deal with that yet."

"Understood," I smiled back, licking my lips, and tasting her delicious flavour. I got in one quick fondle, while the getting was good, and she giggled in response. "How many boxes of this stuff do you have?"

"More than I care to admit," she shook her head. "I'm afraid I used to have a bit of a habit, collecting this, um, shit. It all got packed away when this room became a full time office. At least now, I can enjoy them again." She placed the delicate figurine on a shelf, and spun it to display it properly. "I collected trinkets. He collected trollops." Her face reflected the sad thought that briefly took over her mind.

Cassie be damned, Sam needed me right now, and I held her close, letting her vent the sadness, anger, and frustration that bubbled up from within. She cuddled deep in my embrace for a few minutes.

Cassie's timing was perfect, as she walked in abruptly to find us in each other's arms.

"Oh! My, um, I'm sorry," she gasped. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

Sam stirred in my grasp, and preempted Cassie's conclusion.

"Settle down Cassie," she sniffed, lifting her head. "I was feeling a little blue, and Alex was comforting me." She wiped her eyes, and turned to face her daughter. "I assume you came in here for a reason?"

"Um, uh... Yeah," Cassie stumbled, her eyes still on us. "I needed Alex to get me another box from the attic. Are you okay, Mom?"

"Yes, yes, yes," Samantha nodded, standing tall again. "Alex, could you help her please?"

I nodded, and gestured to Cassie.

"Lead the way," I said, falling in behind her. Into the valley of death...

Cassie was still dressed the same, and her shorts were so short the lower curves of her very sexy butt were visible as it wiggled along ahead of me. She stopped at the foot of the ladder.

"I'll hold... you climb," she grinned.

I could feel her eyes on me as I ascended, rung by rung, up through the hatch into the attic space. There were still several boxes up here in the low headspace, and I was just about to ask which one she wanted when her head popped up in the hole, followed by the rest of her.

"I thought you needed my help?" I asked, taking a knee.

"I do. I can get up here, but I can't get down the ladder with a box," she smiled. "Worried about being alone with me?"

She was on her knees, crawling toward me. The deep neckline of her top was struggling to contain her tits, which were swinging from side to side with her movements.

"The thought crossed my mind," I replied, looking right at her cleavage. She glanced down at the view she was giving me, and looked back with a mischievous grin.

"I'm not mad about your call this morning," she giggled. "No weapons. You're safe."

"No weapons? I'm not sure I'd agree," I laughed, still gazing at her boobs as she settled next to me. "What calibre are those?" I hoped the aggressive tactics would slow her down. It would appear they at least surprised her a little.

"Why Alex! Wouldn't you like to know?" she laughed. "Now, which boxes do I want?" she continued, staying on task, despite the opportunity our privacy afforded her.

It was quite warm up here, and after a few minutes of sorting through containers, we both had a glow of sweat going. Her chest was adorned with tiny beads of perspiration, which seemed to make her even sexier. I always enjoyed seeing such a sheen on her Mother's breasts after lovemaking.

Cassie slid boxes around, making a small grouping near our exit.

"That should keep me busy for a while," she smiled, gazing at me softly. "Unless you have something else in mind?" She leaned closer. I thought for sure another kiss was coming, but she was teasing. "Here. You go down first. I'll pass them to you."

'Go down first'? Jeez... That was subtle. I reached down carefully with my foot, and found a rung on the ladder, taking a stance. I moved down a few steps, then looked up to where Cassie was leaning over to pass me that first box. Oh my god... what a view.

"Um, your weapons are slipping out of their holster," I giggled.

"Just take the box, and leave my 'weapons' out of it," she smiled, making no attempt to corral them. By the time she had passed me all five of the boxes, I could just make out the edges of her areolas, and when I looked up again, her ass almost hit me in the face. She stepped down between my arms, sliding her body against mine as she went. I'm sure she felt the bulge as her ass brushed my crotch.

Once safely on the floor, she adjusted herself in her bra with her back to me. When she turned with a smile, her display of cleavage had reverted to its normal level again.

"Thank you," she giggled. "I'll come get you again when I need more."

Every word out of her mouth could be viewed as a flirt. Combined with her attire, she was really testing my resolve. It would be so easy to just go with it. It was hard to say if flirting back was actually doing anything in my favour, although it did seem to be making her think more before acting.

I leaned against the wall as I entered the office again, catching my breath. Sam turned to see me and my exasperated expression, and laughed.

"That much fun, huh?" she asked. "My poor baby."

"She's relentless," I exhaled. "You're sure we can't just tell her?"

"If it comes to that, of course we can," Sam smiled, brushing the hair out of my face. "Think you can make it through the weekend?"

"I hope so. You know, when I was younger, I would have enjoyed having three gorgeous women fighting for my attention," I smiled. "Funny how things change."

"Darling, you're making me feel old. 'When you were younger?' You're only 23!" she gasped.

"Nearly 24," I laughed. "Sorry honey. You know I love you, though, right?"

"Of course," she giggled. "Now... Help me with this top shelf. I can't quite reach." As if to illustrate, she put both hands on the shelf in question, over her head. Her breasts stood up even more proudly than usual. She glanced at me, knowing my eyes wouldn't have missed the obvious.

I stepped behind her, placing my hands on her flanks. She sighed softly, and pushed back with her rump, making contact with my crotch. I figured I had bought a few moments free for Cassie, so I responded by kissing the side of her neck. She moaned, and ground back against me.

"Oh god, that's wonderful," she whispered, as I continued to nibble her nape. My right hand came up to cup her right breast. "Mmmmm. You're making me very wet."