Onakura Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,025 Followers

"Please, Benji?" Her voice was so soft and childish when she pleaded with him.

He stifled a groan and simply nodded. She nodded back to him and then her eyes drifted down to his cock. The drop of cum at the tip was just about to fall when she caught it with her index fingertip and examined it. This felt like the precipice to something big, having his semen actually come into contact with her skin and it not being an accident or some unusual circumstance that required it. It was the first real sexual interaction they had shared despite being very familiar with each other's sexual habits and mannerisms.

Benjiro was surprised to see her use the same finger to press lightly against the tip of his cock again to get even more fluid out. That touch had felt electric and he couldn't suppress the twitch of his cock. She didn't go any further than that, though, and brought her finger back to her face to look closely at it. She was no stranger to semen and had gotten it all over her fingers the last time she had cleaned up after club. Only, this was her own brother's semen on her skin! She had fantasized about his cum all over her body many times already.

She quickly brought her finger to her mouth and licked it. Benjiro watched in fascination as she tasted his cum and silently savored it. She looked like she was about to melt into the bed now as she registered the taste and the reality of her actions. She smiled up at him.

"It's good!" she said, that lustful innocence still in her voice. "I like it."

Benjiro nodded. "Um...I could probably squeeze out a little bit more..."

Sukie's face flushed and she nodded slowly. He reached for his boner and wrapped his fingers around it, then squeezed firmly and stroked downward a few times to massage out whatever semen was still left in the pipes. He managed to get a couple more drops to emerge from the tip of his cock and thrust his hips forward to stick it out for her to sample. Without even thinking really, Sakura bent forward and licked it, rather than using her finger, and Benjiro nearly fell backward from shock. His own sister had just licked his cock! Her tongue had slathered across the underside of his cock head and she had consumed his cum. It was literally inside of her mouth right now!

"Fuck, Sukie..." Benjiro felt his knees grow weak. "What was that?"

Sakura was swirling his fluid around in her mouth and focusing on the taste while still furiously masturbating her pussy. She shook her head and held up her finger to signal that she was too busy to answer, and then her face contorted and twisted as her eyes closed tightly and she grunted loudly.

"Cumming!" she said, just like when she was in class.

Benjiro had seen her orgasm plenty of times now but this seemed to be on another level. She was spasming on his bed and shaking as she worked her clit and rode the wave that was tearing through her body presently. She brought her cum-covered finger back to her mouth and sucked on it, getting as much of his taste in her mouth as possible. She did finally open her eyes for a moment and saw his erect cock still sprouting near her face, but that only impelled her pleasure further and her eyes squeezed shut again tightly. She was thrusting her hips into the mattress as her pussy fought against her fingers.

Benjiro could only watch as his sister had the most powerful orgasm of her life right in front of him. It was beautiful for sure, but he couldn't get past the idea that his own semen had been involved. Sukie apparently got off on tasting his cum, or maybe just the idea, but it played so well into his own secret fantasies that he was having a hard time accepting that it could be a reality. What if she felt the same as him and got off on incest?

"Fuck!" she spat out finally, loud enough that someone outside the room might have heard.

Sakura was softly grinding against the bed still but the orgasm was past and she was now just enjoying the aftereffects. Benjiro sat back down at his computer chair and finally cleaned himself off with a tissue.

"That was fucking amazing!" she said, smiling at him. "I mean, I was always turned on thinking about tasting cum, but...holy shit."

"Glad I could help," he said, feeling a bit nervous now.

"Sorry if that was out of the blue," she said. "We probably should have talked about it beforehand. I just got caught up in the moment, and I was watching blowjobs and blowbangs so I was already getting off on girls eating cum. I hope you're not mad at me..."

Benjiro shook his head. "No, I'm not mad. I just don't know where to go from here. We obviously can't do that...you know, during club or anything. Even if we weren't related, the rules would prohibit it."

Sakura sat cross legged on his bed and seemed very relaxed now as she leaned back on her palms and stuck her chest out. "It's just a little fun between us, right? No big deal. It's not like we're fucking."

Benjiro agreed, in principle, but this was the first sexual activity he'd ever engaged in that he wasn't going to share with other people. His family had always been open about sex and masturbation, especially once he and Sukie had joined the club. There was no way they could tell people that she had eaten his cum though. No innocent explanation was going to satisfy the questions surrounding that. Did keeping it a secret make it even more naughty and arousing, though?

Sukie was still wearing her uniform shirt but seemed eager to get out of her clothes now. "I'm gonna go change into my pajamas. Wanna watch a show or something?"

Benjiro closed out the porn he had been watching on his computer. "Yeah sure. I wanna get a snack too."

"Don't forget to put on pants," she said playfully as she fetched her skirt and underwear but didn't bother to put them on as she left his room.

Benjiro helped himself to a soda and a bag of chips from the kitchen and when he returned to his bedroom Sukie was already there on his bed again, wearing nothing but a long t-shirt. She flashed him her tits after he closed the door behind him, and he could see she wasn't wearing panties.

"Nice!" he said, joining her on the bed. "Hey, my bed smells like pussy."

She winked at him. "You're welcome."

They both shared her tablet as she played an episode of some corny vampire show she was into. Benjiro was texting with a couple of the boys from the club pretty much the whole time and sharing their messages with Sukie when she grew curious. She liked that he kept in touch with his friends from school, since she didn't really do that herself. On weekends she was usually alone in her room doing exactly this, but now that the two of them were even closer than before it was more fun to be with him. She was still remembering how his cum had tasted, though, and couldn't get the memory out of her mind, along with the way his penis had felt on her tongue.

Eventually it grew late and Sakura was falling asleep on his bed, but she was adamant that she had to go back to her own room to sleep. She had felt bad that he was forced to sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag the previous night. She said goodnight and returned to her room finally, leaving him for the night. The next day would be interesting with Kira coming over to visit them.

Benjiro lay in bed for a while and processed the events of the evening, having caught Coach masturbating to a picture of Miss Tanaka and having his sister taste his cum. There were a lot of firsts for him to think about for sure. The more he thought about Sakura, the harder he got until he finally started idly jerking himself off. He wasn't in the mood for porn though. He was thinking only of Sukie and he could still smell her scent on his sheets. He kept imagining her tongue lashing at his penis, and wondered how far they could go before she would finally say it was too much. Would she suck him off if he just outright asked her to?

He just kept getting hornier and hornier and his balls began to churn as he felt the need to cum start forming. He should have been too spent after jerking off so recently, and for the second time that day, but his mind was racing as he pictured the things he and Sukie could possibly do together without technically fucking each other. If they started down that path, would it be too difficult to participate in the club together?

Against his better judgment, Benjiro got out of bed and tiptoed naked down the hall in the middle of the night until he came to Sukie's room. He very quietly and slowly opened her door just enough to slip inside her room and close it behind him. He approached her bed, stepping as lightly as he could to keep from making any sounds. She was asleep in her bed, still wearing the oversized t-shirt but thankfully not underneath the covers. The shirt was just below her hips and she was laying on her side but twisting onto her back.

Benjiro felt like he was in someone else's body right now, watching them move and act. He was so fucking horny that he couldn't think clearly. He reached down and carefully lifted the bottom of her oversized t-shirt to expose more of her hips, and when she didn't wake up from that, he bravely pulled it up higher until he saw her stomach. Her pussy was hidden from view the way she was twisted, but her torso was easily seen now. He could have kept going higher until her tits came into view but he didn't want to chance waking her. Not yet, anyway.

He stared down at his sleeping sister's partially naked body and began to masturbate right over her. He wasn't sure what had come over him, and he might have been completely out of his mind trying to repeat their previous interactions, but he desperately wanted to cum on her body. He needed his cum to be on or in her. The urge was so powerful he couldn't help himself. Before he got too far into it, he reached back down and yanked her shirt up higher to finally expose her chest. He kept pulling at it until he saw nipples, then went back to jerking off.

He found it really sexy to be staring down at her with his cock in view. He reached underneath his balls to stroke that spot that he wasn't allowed to touch during club anymore, and the familiar pleasant sensation got him riled up. He shouldn't be using that technique anymore, since he didn't want to grow accustomed to it any longer, but he couldn't help himself right now. He just needed to cum as soon as possible.

He felt like he hadn't cum at all the entire day, his balls were so tight and tingly. He could feel the cum built up inside of him, needing to be released along with all of the tension from picturing his sister doing all sorts of naughty things to his penis. He couldn't remember the last time he had been this horny.

Sakura stayed asleep the entire time as Benjiro quickly reached the point of no return. He was jerking hard and stroking that spot under his balls for not more than a minute before he gritted his teeth and felt the urgency of his ejaculation approaching. With a deep groan, he pushed himself over the edge and felt his balls contract as the white hot pleasure spike formed inside of his loins. He aimed his cock for Sukie's tits and let it fly all over her.

He squirted rope after rope onto her body, painting first her tits and the surrounding t-shirt material, then spraying across her stomach and finally dribbling down onto her hip. He came a lot considering how much he had produced already today. It felt so heavenly to be spewing his load onto his sister like this, secretly as she slept. Seeing her splattered with her sperm only made the orgasm more intense and exciting. He was surprised she didn't wake up and feel it, but she was a pretty heavy sleeper. That might be why he had always fantasized about fondling and molesting her as she slept. He knew he could probably get away with it! But of course he would never violate her like that. This was...different somehow. He honestly felt like she would enjoy it and be turned on if he told her about it later.

Benjiro let out a deep sigh as his cock finished spitting and he squeezed everything he could out onto Sukie's exposed skin. He wanted to bend down and wipe the tip of his cock on her lips but that would be a little much. He wasn't sure where this extra confidence was coming from exactly. He was so empowered now to interact with her. He found himself wanting to reach down and caress her breasts and run his hands along the lines of her body. He wanted to push her legs apart and suck on her pussy lips. He wanted to pin her against the bed and fuck her as hard as he could. It didn't matter that he had just cum, because it wasn't about that anymore. He just needed to be inside of her and feel her soft young body against his.

He nearly ran out of her room as he realized what he was thinking, and shut her door behind him before leaning back against it and closing his eyes. He felt like another person had been inhabiting his body just now and he had finally broken free from their control. He went to the bathroom to piss and wash his fingers off but he kept the lights off. He didn't want to look at himself in the mirror right now because he was disappointed with how far he had let it go.

When he returned to his room and was back in his bed, he closed his eyes and forced himself to think about something else. It was difficult because he kept seeing his naked sister popping up in his mind, so he thought of Kira instead and wondered what her visit would be like tomorrow. He allowed himself to be turned on at the thought of maybe masturbating with her, if she wanted to do that, and quite enjoyed the prospect of seeing her pushing something large into her vagina like she usually did in class. He didn't want to assume they would masturbate but he would certainly welcome it if she wanted to.

I need to be more attracted to her than Sukie, he told himself. I can't let anyone find out that I get off on my own sister.

It might not be especially prudent to become sexually attracted to one of his teammates, and Coach would certainly have something to say on the matter, but at least that was better than the truth coming out.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,025 Followers
12