Onakura Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got out of bed and threw some clothes on so he could go downstairs and look halfway respectable. Being naked around their parents was never really something either he or Sakura had wanted to attempt. He was careful not to browse porn or the group chat around them either, since popping a boner wasn't exactly a good look at the dinner table. So far his parents had kept their interest in his club activities more high level, and even a little glossed over and fuzzy in the details. They had both met Coach and spoken to him and the headmaster about the club itself and their children's involvement in it. No lurid details were ever shared except by the participants themselves. It was just better that way, all had agreed.

Benjiro joined the rest of the family downstairs where an omelet was waiting for him at the table. His mother usually made them all breakfast, but the rest of the day was theirs to enjoy and she wouldn't cook in the evening. Benjiro saw that Sakura was on her phone next to him, having already finished her breakfast but waiting respectfully for him.

"Sorry I'm late," he explained, digging into his omelet. "Onsu was texting everyone this morning."

"No worries," his father said, flipping through a newspaper. He insisted on getting a physical copy of the news like the "good old days" and was never without one on Sunday morning.

Benjiro peered over at Sakura's phone to see what was on her screen, in case it was the group chat still, but even she respected the unspoken "no club stuff" rule. She didn't feel the need to ever hide the contents of her phone from him though, even if she happened to be looking at the most obscene and depraved porn she could find. In fact she would often show him those things proudly.

"How did your date with your friend go?" their mother asked from the kitchen, cleaning up some dishes from breakfast.

Sakura only smiled and let her brother answer that one. She knew he would find it terribly unbecoming to think of Kira as a "date" and would probably stumble in his words as he countered that description.

"Mom, it wasn't a date," Benjiro said, expectedly. "And it was nice, actually. She doesn't have a great home life so I think she really liked it here. I'm hoping she'll come back soon."

"Well, that's nice to hear," his mother replied.

"She really likes Benji," Sakura piped up with a smile. She was definitely teasing him, quite aware of how he would react to the idea of someone in the club hitting on him.

"No, she does not," he said, shaking his head. "I mean, sure she likes me, but then again who doesn't?"

His father chuckled. "She seemed a bit awkward around us, or was that just me?"

"She was cute!" his mother said. "It's too bad you can't date her. Or is that allowed now?"

Benjiro shook his head again. "No way. That's really not what I had in mind inviting her over here. Why would I do that and let Sukie hang out with us?"

"Let me?" Sakura repeated, as if offended. "Sorry, master, if I got in the way of you schmoozing a classmate."

She playfully elbowed him in the ribs as he gave her a look, but they all stopped teasing him finally and the table conversation changed to some boring topic between their parents while they sat quietly. Benjiro was finishing up his omelet while Sakura went back to her phone, but then out of nowhere he felt her hand reach over between them and snake across his thigh. He paused for a moment but didn't let on that she was doing anything. She still had her phone up in front of her face but he felt like her eyes were covertly staring into him. He didn't dare turn his head to see for certain.

Her fingers crawled across his leg toward his crotch and lightly touched his penis through his clothes. He had thrown on a pair of loose running shorts and wasn't wearing any underwear beneath them, so his penis was easily accessed like this. He somehow avoided coughing on his food as he felt her fingertips lightly trace the outline of his deflated penis and begin running up and down its length. Why in the hell was she doing this right now? Hadn't they just discussed how they needed to be extra careful about doing any of this stuff together? Was she trying to get him in trouble?

He didn't want to give anything away, but his cock started to stiffen under her touch. She felt the response and now openly squeezed it through his shorts. He flushed a bit and continued eating, though now his bites were slow and labored. He wanted to look over at her and confirm that she was flashing a devious smile and pranking him. At least, he hoped that was what was happening. Otherwise...why was she doing this?

She was still outwardly appearing to be on her phone, glued to it in fact, but her hand was busy telling another story. She was rubbing him boldly through his shorts now, and he was having a hard time keeping up the facade that nothing of the sort was happening. He had to admit it felt really nice, and if he hadn't cum so much last night and yesterday, he might have been in even more trouble. Still, this was the boldest she had ever been since they had started interacting in any sexual fashion.

"What the fuck do I do?" he thought to himself. Was she just going to jerk him off to completion right here at the table? He was good at controlling his orgasms, and probably could have shot off without their parents knowing, but that was under expected circumstances with lots of preparation. He wasn't sure he could stay so composed like this. His surprise and shock was impelling him to come up with some retaliation or reaction to this obvious prank.

Without any knowledge still of what she might be thinking, Benjiro boldly reached his hand under the table and across her arm, which was moving steadily as his cock enjoyed the manipulation, and he forced his hand between her legs and down into her crotch. Her movements stopped for a moment when he did this, but her reaction was definitely not one of apprehension. Instead, her hand began moving faster (as fast as she could go without it being seen above the table) and her legs spread open for him to have full access to her pussy. She was only wearing panties beneath her oversized t-shirt, like she usually wore on the weekends unless she was going out, so Benjiro could easily feel the outline of her lips beneath the thin fabric. He had never touched her here before, though he had felt her pussy on his cock from before. It was so soft and warm, even through her underwear.

While their parents continued chatting idly, the two siblings were getting to third base with each other in secret. Sakura did her best to pleasure him through his shorts while he tried his best to finger her clit and rub her lips sensually. He wasn't sure how to do it like this, since most porn wouldn't show this exact situation or position, but he knew the basics of course. Finally she withdrew her hand from his cock and used it to pull her panties aside to let him touch her bare cunt. When his fingers made contact with her steaming hole, she had to stifle a moan. He was able to sink up to the knuckle into her easily, since she was so wet from being excited. She had to bite her lip to keep from making a sound.

There was no way they could keep this going, though, and they both knew they had to stop. Whatever Sakura had intended with this little game, whether it was a prank or an honest attempt at sexual play with Benjiro, they had to let it die down and stop. When their father began speaking to them again, just some random question about something they barely heard him saying, they both had to completely abandon the game and pretend they weren't blushing.

"Fuck," Benjiro thought to himself as he let his cock calm down. "What if she had jerked me off right here?"

"Fuck," Sakura thought to herself as she moved her panties back into place. "What if I had been able to make Benji cum?"

It was obvious that their little talk last night hadn't ended up resolving things the way Benjiro had hoped. Their promise to revisit their sexual interactions in the future, after graduation, wasn't looking like the easiest thing to maintain. Each of them were secretly, though not necessarily so secretly anymore, attracted to each other. They were masturbating together, watching porn together, and participating in a sanctioned group activity that actively promoted exhibitionism and sex. It seemed almost natural that this would be the end result.

Sakura got up from the table finally and put her hand on Benjiro's shoulder, as if helping to steady herself as she moved, but her hand lingered there a bit longer than necessary. Her fingers squeezed him a bit too. Then she left, and Benjiro stared at what little of her swaying ass he could glimpse. He could do so without being obvious about it. Their parents weren't paying any real attention anyway.

At least he had something to think about during club this week...

12