Once A Maiden

Story Info
Couple uses magic to help their household.
3.2k words
4.72
32.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,913 Followers

When they had bought the secluded house three years earlier, they had visions of this very night. The house stood at the middle of a massive grassy plateau clear of all obstructions with the exception of a large, mostly-flat boulder halfway between the back porch and the thin line of shrubbery protecting the sudden drop down to the valley below. On the other three sides of the clearing, the forest seemed to respect the clearing, almost as if in reverence and awe of the boulder itself.

For three years, they had roamed the mountainside, learning its many secrets - the animal trails, the natural springs, the small cave, and many other hidden treasures - as they gathered large rocks. Now, those rocks formed a wide circle surrounding the boulder, with five larger rocks positioned every seventy-two degrees around the circumference of the circle. Over the previous weeks, they had spent their evenings "perfecting" the site, ensuring the proper placement of the large rocks, and chiseling at the five larger rocks until they could safely accommodate pillar candles.

Now, on the third anniversary of the purchase of the mountainside home and the fifth anniversary of their wedding, they stood inside the circle of rocks, holding each other in the dimming light of the day. With winter fast approaching, the chill in the air was indeed noticeable, but neither really seemed to notice; instead, they slowly made their way to the ground, stretching out in the grass, still damp from the brief afternoon shower, and held each other close, noting the burning of the pillar candles at the edge of their vision.

The chirping of the birds seemed to fade away as they contemplated the upcoming working. Many strangers stumbling upon the scene would have attributed the lack of animal sounds as the animals falling asleep for the night, but while the young couple was not consciously aware of anything but each other and the activity ahead, they knew subconsciously of the real reason for the animals' silence.

As the sun disappeared beyond the distant mountain, the clouds began to part overhead. As the first light of the waxing moon descended upon them, she suddenly broke away from her lover's embrace, clambering to her feet and running about within the circle as he gave chase, their laughter filling the round space even as they were careful to not cross its boundary. For several minutes the chase continued, as she was just elusive enough to evade his lunging grabs until he simply tackled her legs, and quickly climbed upon her as she lay on the ground. Despite their heavy breathing, the chase had indeed raised the level of their collective energy as well as the level of their desire for each other, and they quickly found themselves rolling together in the damp grass, arms and legs intertwined as lips and teeth and tongues clashed merrily.

And the moon continued to smile upon them, with the millions of stars winking at them as they watched with keen interest from the now-cloudless sky.

The young couple's passion sated for the moment, they simply held each other tightly, both gasping for breath, reveling in the loving energy building within and around them. The grass beneath them no longer felt damp, nor did the air surrounding them feel so cool. Their attention was limited to the circle itself, and focused almost completely upon each other.

Extricating herself from her lover's grasp, she rolled him to his back and began to kiss and caress her way down his clothed body, pausing only momentarily to fondle his crotch through the jeans. Upon reaching his feet, she knelt in the grass, taking each foot in her lap, removing each shoe and sock and treating him to a short foot massage. Looking at his face, she smiled to herself as she noticed his expression of rapture, his eyes closed to further focus upon her gentle actions. For a brief moment, she envisioned him towering over her prone form, a lengthy bullwhip in his hand, the wrist thrown back and ready to lash out at her again as he gave a primal yell - that image was in such stark contrast to the near-infantile innocence of his current state that she smiled again, lifting his left foot to her mouth to gently suckle each toe and elicit a soft sigh from his lips.

Placing his feet back upon the ground, she crawled forward between his legs to begin removing his thick leather belt. She thought of the many times he had commanded her to remove the belt and then hand it to him, in preparation for her punishment or sometimes simply for his amusement. His eyes suddenly opened and met hers, and it was clear to her that he was having the exact same thoughts. Yet their look of complete devotion and love would have greatly surprised most people privy to their combined thought at that moment. Caught somewhere between the thought and the current reality, she removed the belt, spent a few seconds caressing its well-worn leather, then doubled it and offered it to him, both thankful and slightly disappointed when he accepted it and then set it aside with a subtle shake of his head. The belt would not be part of tonight's important event.

Returning to the task at hand, she unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, scooting backward and bringing the garment with her, sliding it down his legs. Once it was removed and set aside, she returned, stroking him through his briefs, turning her head to kiss and lick his hand when he lifted it to caress her face. Both his hand and hers were soon slightly wet, but for very different reasons. It was with some reluctance that she moved both her hands to the waistband of his briefs, then she slid backward once more, exposing him manhood for the first time of the evening, and not bothering to hide her smile of appreciation at its revelation.

All that remained was his shirt and his Native American choker, the latter worn only for special occasions. Knowing that he wanted the choker to remain all throughout the evening, she focused on the shirt, beginning with the bottom button at his waist. As each button was released from its captivity, she kissed the newly-exposed skin, working slowly, ever mindful of his manhood pressing against her and of his legs wrapped firmly around her torso as she slowly progressed toward his neck. His hands in her hair did not try to guide her, unlike their many prior romantic trysts, but instead simply played with the various strands, and also helped to keep her long hair out of the way so that she could continue her slow trek unimpeded.

The shirt at last unbuttoned and spread wide, she lay upon him as they kissed slowly, their hands and tongues exploring each other like young teenagers engaged in their first private kiss. His legs instinctively tightened around her as she rolled her body against his thick manhood, soon causing him to moan softly into her mouth. The kiss quickly ended, his mouth open wide, his breathing becoming more labored as she rolled against him with more force, propped up on stiffened arms to better watch the expressions of happiness and delight playing across his moonlit face. Growling from deep within his throat, his hands clutched tightly at her rear, now guiding her movements as she pressed against him with as much force as she could muster.

Unable to hold herself up by her arms any longer, she collapsed upon him, her face buried in his neck, his breathing loud and heavy by her ear, and her own breathing quite labored as well. His hands clutched tightly at her back, and she was suddenly rolled so that he was upon her. Before she realized what was happening, his mouth was devouring hers, her hips still grinding hard against his matching motions even as his hands mauled her chest through her shirt (actually, one of his shirts which she liked to wear). The lack of a bra and the thinness of the shirt accentuated the forcefulness of his hands, hurting her just enough to be highly erotic despite the groans of discomfort transferred from her mouth to his.

Suddenly desiring the feel of skin against skin, she did everything she could to shove his shirt from his body, but once he understood what she wanted (needed?), he sat up, straddling her, his chest visibly heaving through the gap in the parted garment, and he slowly slid out of the shirt, his body moving sensuously as if dancing to music only he could hear. His body at last devoid of clothing, he tossed the garment onto her face, and she deeply inhaled his scent before tossing the shirt aside.

Yet she was still fully clothed, quite unusual given their preferred style of sexual interaction. For just a moment, he envisioned her blindfolded, thrashing about beneath him, a single lengthy rope binding her arms and her breasts, screaming beautifully as he assaulted her chest with his belt. Yet now, fully clothed and looking up at him with complete trust and love, silent, bathed in moonlight, she was even more beautiful, like a goddess before him.

She reached out to him, stroking his thighs briefly before taking his manhood into her small hands. With well-practiced care, she stroked him with one hand, her other hand fondling him just slightly lower. It was clear that their five years together had helped her to learn just how much to stimulate him without driving him to the edge of sexual insanity, as he had no need to try to hold back for the evening's climax. He simply sat upon her pelvis, slowly unbuttoning her (his) shirt, then parting the garment to lovingly fondle her breasts.

Hours seemed to pass as he massaged her and she masturbated him. Their only communication was by touch and sight, yet that was all they needed. While their level of activity had certainly slowed, they were both still keenly aware of the throbbing of loving energy all around them, permeating their bodies and their souls as they pleased each other, both feeding upon and replenishing the energy surrounding them.

Eventually, somehow, he knew it was time to move on to the next phase of the evening's working. He slid off her and knelt in the grass some distance away. With the shirt hanging upon, she crawled slowly toward him, obviously aware of the spectacle she presented for him as she slowly approached. Only when he heard her schoolgirl-like giggle was he aware that he was licking his lips. When she finally arrived, she kissed his cheek and then lay upon him, across his lap, as if expecting to be spanked.

He was not about to argue, as they both enjoyed this particular activity, and began with a soft swat to her rear. After waiting quite some time, he struck her again, a little harder. The time between swats slowly decreased while the intensity of each strike slowly increased until she was practically dancing in his lap, gasping or moaning loudly with each hit, adding more arousal and energy to the scenario, until at last she rose quickly and knelt beside him, hugging him fiercely, her breath heavy in his ear, her bare breasts being wonderfully crushed against his naked chest.

Before she could calm herself completely, he nudged her away and removed the shirt from her torso. He caressed her cheek as they gazed into each other's eyes, her favorite Sawa earrings turning slightly and sparkling in the moonlight, occasionally distracting him, eliciting a smile from her each time.

Raising herself up on her knees before him, she cradled his head to her chest in a silence plea for him to suckle her. He certainly was not about to deny her this one act which had long meant so much to her, an act which would soon change from symbolism to reality following the events of this important night. As he continued to gently suck one of her feminine orbs, he could only wonder how the events of this evening would change their lives - ideally, for the better, of course, but only time would tell.

The soft whimpering emanating from above his head spurred him on. Switching to the other breast, he grabbed the nipple with his teeth and tugged gently, as he dropped a hand between her legs to stroke her through her jeans. She continued to cradle him to her, kissing the crown of his head between the soft vocalizations of her pleasure. Her body rocked gently against the action of his hand, and he reveled in the knowledge that he was pleasing her, knowledge which in itself was heightening his own arousal.

Soon, she seemed to slither down his body to the ground, extending a hand to him. He accepted, and lay beside her. They simply held each other close for a few moments, basking in the loving energy surrounding them, before he finally slipped a hand down her front to her jeans. She wore no belt, so his hand located and unbuttoned her jeans as they kissed. After slowly opening the zipper, he slipped a hand inside, and was not at all surprised to find her thin panties quite damp. She whimpered seductively into his mouth and tightened her grip on him as his fingers stroked her womanhood through her panties. In short order, she broke the kiss and buried her face in his neck, breathing heavily as she again rocked against his hand. Her heavy breathing became seductive whimpers and then captivating moans as the efforts of his hand increased.

The motion of his hand faltered momentarily when she bit his shoulder, the pain causing him to yelp loudly. Then the hand was withdrawn as he rolled her to her back in the grass and knelt beside her. Lifting each leg high in the air, he removed her sandals and set them aside, then in one act removed the remainder of her clothing.

All she wore now were her earrings; all he wore was the choker. They gazed upon each other, drinking in the sight of each other, their eyes communicating love and devotion and trust and passion and loyalty and desire.

From the edge of her vision, she was aware of just how low the candles had burned at the edge of the circle. Slowly, she rose to her feet, quickly joined by her lover. He stood behind her and held her tight, his hands cupping and supporting her breasts like a bra as she pressed back against his throbbing manhood. Closing her eyes, she allowed her body to begin to sway, dancing to the sound of the gentle breeze; she realized that he could hear the non-music as well, as his body moved in perfect rhythm with hers. Reaching up and back, she hooked her fingers together behind his neck, and together they presented a lewd but obviously-heartfelt display of love for the eyes of whatever animals were watching from the safety of the forest. Somehow, she was vaguely aware that their cat - far behind them, sitting upon a widow sill of their small home - was watching their working with approval, as if granting her own feline blessing.

The erotic dance increased in tempo, as did her passions. His hands had left her chest and now roamed her body freely, playing her like a musical instrument; even to her own ears, the sounds escaping her throat created a marvelous primal melody at mezzo forte. He played her so expertly that only when the melody rang out at fortissimo did the power of near-orgasm enter her consciousness; as he carefully maneuvered her toward the flat-topped boulder at the center of the circle, he was able to continue playing her at the same level of passion, never allowing her primal song to wane until she was bent over the boulder, gripping it tightly.

His initial penetration was barely felt; it was the key which unlocked and released the pent-up climax created incrementally during the long evening. Her primal song seemed loud enough that it would probably awaken those sleeping in the valley far below them at the base of the mountain. She felt him forcefully grab a fistful of her hair, and suddenly she was looking up over the roof of the house, the stars and the moon bathing them in celestial light and goodwill as he continued to fill and refill her, slowly driving himself ever closer to her core.

As one climax became two became three became too many to count, her vision blurred with a cascade of joyful tears, her senses no longer registering the coolness of the hard stone beneath her, or the gentle caress of the wind against the warm fluids of their lovemaking as they trickled down her legs. She no longer felt the repetitive filling of her most intimate space, or the exquisite pain of his spanking. She no longer heard her own sweet voice, or his primal yells as the long-anticipated moment approached.

She had entered a more beautiful space, one in which she and he were connected as one single entity with the universe. She was unable to distinguish where she ended and he began, nor could she discern a difference between a human body and a celestial body. She floated in this fulfilling void for both a millisecond and an eternity concurrently, seeing and feeling both everything imaginable and nothing at all simultaneously.

Then, almost suddenly, she found herself laying in the grass, looking out beyond the edge of the cliff toward the distant mountains, wrapped in his protective arms as he molded himself against her backside. The first light of day was slowly filling the sky as the stars and the moon made a graceful exit before her very eyes. All the loving energy they had created during the night had been transferred as they had intended, and she could feel it - a tiny pinprick of energy, a tiny spark deep within her - radiating its own light throughout her being. Without the light of the moon and stars and candles, the internal light seemed almost blinding to her senses.

He was obviously awake; his hand slowly caressed her belly, rubbing in small circles, his own energy penetrating her to combine with that deep within her. "Once a maiden," he whispered into her ear.

"Now a mother," she whispered in response. No doctor was required for her to know. She simply knew, and turned in his arms to embrace him forcefully. Together, they shared tears of joy between kisses, their hearts making a silent vow to allow room for a third within their home.

On the very night of their thirtieth anniversary, they cuddled while rocking gently in the porch swing, watching as Celestia stood within the circle with her young husband. The two couples shared the same anniversary date, and the older couple looked on with fond respect as the younger couple began the same working which had brought Celestia to them so many years before. Now as then, the clouds parted as the evening's working began, the stars and the moon casting their loving light down upon the young couple. All was set for a new spark of energy to enter into their family through this most sacred of spaces on this plane of existence. By sunrise, another maiden would be transformed into a mother.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,913 Followers